What would you do if your dad raped your daughter?

what would you do if your dad raped your daughter?

rape him back but twice as hard

I'd rape her as well to show solidarity

I live in a different state than them so I would just go on with my life. I don't give a shit what they do.

I am never going to have children in a way that would allow me to have a daughter, and my father is dead

And I don't have a daughter. I thought OP said *his daughter on first read.

That was a little harsh to your daughter.

Would I get to watch?

but i am my dad's granddaughter!

Rape his mother. She's dead but since we're speaking about hypotheticals I'd destroy that skeleton pussy.

I'd wonder when the hell I had a daughter and why nobody told me about it.

I'd be offended that my permission was not sought.

Shotgun to the back of the head.

ask my daughter what she wants done. Do that

Probably let my daughter rape him in return.

I would probably try to voyeur that shit.

I'd get my daughter some skimpy, revealing clothes to wear around him, so he's hard as fuck, then encourage her to make lots of innocent physical contact like sitting on his knee.

Then I'd leave them alone for just long enough for him to think he's going to get some, then spoil it for him.

Eventually I'd ask him to babysit one night, and with all that built up passion since his last glorious fuck, he'd drown her in cum.

Then I get home shortly after he's finished, and she's asleep, then I fuck her feet and touch her red raw vagina while he's not watching, and cum on her face.

Nice try, OP.
I don't get laid

Dad always let me have sloppy seconds with mom so I guess it's a fair trade.

I'd never leave my cutie with that bastard.
But if it happened I'd comfort the cutie, ask he if she's okay, etc, and then I'd ask a friend to babysit her one night, go burn my father alive in a cage, go pick up my cutie, and then I'd have sex with her not too long afterwards and try to repair her opinion on sex, and I guess we'll now be having sex from then on out.

report him to the authorities

moralfag gtfo!

Wow, rude.

Id be angry as hell if he raped her before me but if I had a few rapes in me and then HE raped her like say…..after a year or 2 after I took her virginity? I wouldn't mind too much tbh

Incest is quite bit in my family although when I was younger I never partook in it because my particular family raised me very Catholic and very religiously meaning for the first many years of my life I thought all sex was sin. Then when I finally came around to the idea of incest all the girls were old and used up

Now I'm old myself and my extended family feel it is in poor taste to have sex with the younger kids. It's a generational incest type thing. I can have sex with family members around my age but any younger and they'll report me to police (yes yes I know its idiotic)

So, try as I might, I'm not risking jail having sex with an underage family member unless I knew 100% she wouldn't tell. Which, in our family, is basically impossible because of how a lot of them were raised into incest. Open relationships and swapping family members was a common thing. I can remember my cousins talking to other peers about their "virginity" even though they were having sex with each other but family doesn't technically count amongst us because it is just good fun.

0lzod0Ae1Tlk 22TCFXqTpyXL