Drunk thread

Only drunkposters can in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/bibby
youtube.com/watch?v=JwfNASlfkbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i so drank that ii can not

I'm out of booze but I wish I were drunk. Is that good enough?

Someone talk me into it

It'll be fun.

I slid a few soaked cotton balls far up my hole a few hours ago. Not sure how I'm going to retrieve them, tbh. I wonder if women can get the same effect as buttchugging by using their snatch?

lol what a wacky spelling error! xD
i bet youre really drunk(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Fire yourselves

They're banning themselves instead

as it should be

Alcohol is the Devil's elixir, and those whose lips touch even one drop of such a dastardly tonic shall burn in hell for all eternity.

Keep on a-rockin me, baby!

Fuck it, this sticky is dead.

Not drunk, but drinking. Does that count?

don't be a faggot. Think about the great time you won't remember

fuck you. this looks like it's gonna be a good thread

sappfire.

I'm not drunk, whatchu gonna do about it?

what is the cheapest, most potent alcohol you can recommend?

grain alcohol. it's 180+ proof. just don't drink it straight

OH FUCK YEA

oh yes, I'll look for that

these too, thank you

So, rubbing alcohol. What's the worst/best that could happen if I drink it?

start with one shot its potent shit and stays in you for a while you're in for a crazy ride

google is your friend

Just got back from playing pool for a few hours, jack and coke, dont know how many, but the bill was 80 bucks. Some old fucker named andy who brought his own sticks wooped my ass in front of a bunch of chicks and took another 100$. Now im on sam adams' summer ale. What are you faggots drinking?

dys, thanks for loving us drunkposters

you… i still hate women. go open pandoras box or something. either ask me why i hate women, prove me wrong, or give me a reason not to hate you

dont be a desperate retard just go to your local gas station with a jacket on take the little wine containers. If reaching the plains of oblivion is your goal just drink bleach.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

last time i saw a bottle of bombay my buddies in my shared apartment left for a bar while i was still underaged. I took pic related during my up. when my down came i was asleep and they showed up. i have no memory of this, but aparantly I had the gun loaded and called them nigger faggots. they beat the shit out of me. the name of the sword was carlos. I loved her. she died smacking a tree.

Moonshine.

Was drinking whiskey, but felt like an alcoholic so I made some bar syrup in the microwave and now I'm drinking an old fashioned.

I am an alcoholic though.

Easy captcha pls.

Vid related always gives me a reason to drink when I have none. Fuck… zero pretty much killed everybody.

whiskey makes me drive my car into other people's cars. At one point I started to join the aryan brotherhood after a 4 day bender on whiskey. Im still hiding from those fucks after some chick I made out with is trying to say I drugged and raped her. Sure as hell didnt but those fucks dont care. bastards want my blood. fucking faggots didn't care how much Holla Forums shit i knew. long story short: whiskey is trouble and white people will fuck you just as fast as anyone else

Toastin'
I've got a minibar for the next 5ish hours.

As my father always used to tell me when I was a kid and protested his drunk-driving: "Sometimes you have a few drinks but still need to drive somewhere. That's life."

Anyway, you should probably get a gun.

probation. cant. i tried lol. I got a crowbar half-life style and moved to a new place. only gotta be here another year to finish my associates and Im not worried about any of those fggots being in college.

whaddaup mah nigguz yall gone roll dem jointz or wut

pot is for normie nigger-tier faggots

their music is okay tho

Been hammering back IPAs and PBRs since 6:00pm (EDT). It's like a Tuesday on a Friday!
What you niggers got?

I smoke weed when I can't drink. It helps.

Times you realized you drink too much.

Please

I don't really drink coke except when I mix it with stuff. Same with v8 and orange juice. I always think it's weird when people drink mixer straight.

Wehen i posted thist hread i was a few sots in

now i have a 8th bottle

nice digits btw

be honest, why did you give fugthelug mod? we really don't want her.

Sorry mang, I got 20 years exp at drinkin' & typin'. Level up!

I'm drinking Grey Goose. I can't tell the difference between it and any other vodka but I pretend that I prefer it anyway.

Kettle One is my preferred vodka

"her"

Sh3e had good ideas but poor ability to actualize tem.

autofo usu becuase i ca'nt take a photo manually

Maybe you should try to actualize them?

Just got home. Time for beer and South Park.

who the fuck's cumin

Wish I were cumin in you, bb.

she couldn't actualize them because she was only a mod.
was she going to become BO?

wew

Just bought me a bottle of wild turkey 101

you cant just fucking say wwe to that

You're a good BO.
I like you.

Today I was walking the other day and saw someone walking their cat. Hmm… Not the weirdest shit I've seen all day.

Mornin' /b! I don't know what I'm drinkin tonite

I think you should let her implement all of her ideas and then yank the rug out from under her when they start to go well.

my girlfriend is threatining sucide unless i talk to her constantly 25/7

i don't love her. she just has nice tits. it's been this way for 6 years. waiting to find someone else so i can break up with her.

i want those tits to stay alive to grace the rest of the world in their magnificence.

where are her tits

Can I have her? I have a thing for women who I know will end up utterly dependent on me. It's a requirement, actually.

Post tits.

sup nigger

what if your blazed

yo, if you're bored, check out this site

cytu.be/r/bibby

no seal jokes allowed.

you in the Georgia area nigger? I'd genuinely give you her number to talk with her. get her off of my back

Of fuck of then she's probably got a face like a burning trash heap.

you're right

The best that could happen is vomiting before you go permanently blind.

It's not a happy poison. It's just poison.

you need to remove her. we're just fine with one tripfagging attention-whoring BO. i'd really like to avoid adding "female" there. please get her the fuck away from us. i hope you get kidney failure.

Did the OP die from alcohol poisoning? It's been a while since he posted anythng. Rest in piss.

He's not asleep that's for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=JwfNASlfkbA

mods are dead, post pizza

I think i got gf. Whaie it happen? Dinno found on street. Mine now..

I bet my gf could beat up your gf.

I bet his gf has a bigger penis than your gf.

0lzod0Ae1Tlk dskZFwc6Ukqc

oh look dysnomia is attention whoring again with another facebook style blog post, cancerous sticky

this time its promoting being a degenerate substance abuser

str8edge get fucked

degenerate get fucked

straightedge? you mean well adjusted human being

you do know that alcohol is a chemical by product that they trick the public into paying for to depress your own consciousness?

anyone who self medicates their own happiness is a sick degenerate, anyone who takes medication for happiness is sick by definition

on a lower zoom level, attention whore said "drunk"

theres a difference between getting drunk and having a drink, being able to have a drink without getting drunk at least shows some responsibility. i could easily been condemning getting drunk without condemning drinking

There is literally no point to drinking if you're not getting drunk.

this immature attitude

for one: -

you know there is something so very juvenile about getting drunk the same way there is about smoking

teens get into smoking because they think it makes them look older because they attribute it to being something that adults do but ironically it makes them look juvenile because its something that kids do to make them look adult

only a retard would take up smoking thinking its a positive life choice, thats why its degenerate

the same with drinking, mature people dont get drunk, the older you get the more hangovers hurt, getting drunk is what college age people do to let their inhibitions down so they dont feel awkward while they experiment with various degenerate activities such as getting buttfucked by a trap or watching their gf get fucked by a nigger etc

this

b8 or nu/pol/ is my favorite game

are you trying to imply that that post is nu/pol/

because if you are we can go ahead and dismiss your post as adhomenim

it's a hard game.

do i have to spell out why this shit is cancerous?

we have a anonymous random image board

with a stickied topic posted by a namefagging mod

i dont even…

what kind of autism is this?

you are playing your own made up game in a public forum

These people are all fucking dumbasses

this person is a dumbass

wow that took even less effort than i thought it would

wow what a great observation dumbass

Those people are all me, fag.

must be one big asshole then samefag

Better a big asshole than an uptight, aching one.

You never know

pretentious bullshit, this has been proven time and time again

I have no friends, no life goals, nothing left, only you guys. I'm on the edge of breaking down, i'm drunk, might go for a ride for the sake of it.

I stopped drinking so I can retain more Biotin to regrow my skin and hair but man I want a ice cold beer.

I-it's not hard to quit, I can any time I want to!

Wait until it picks up to the point that quitting means nightmarish hallucinations and panic attacks. It's super fun.

DTs are no joke. It's basically a free bad acid trip if you can commit

Yep. First to come are the voices lol.

Fuck, user. I always get this female voice in the back right side of my brain. It's like hearing a scream from across the block. Quiet, but intense and unrelenting. It's persistent enough to drown everything out, but if I focus straight on it, it gets loud as fuck.

Damn user. Scary but funny to laugh at now. Back then though, it was pure nightmare. I had some that talked about killing me while someone was vouching for me saying that I was alright and that they should leave me alone. 3-4 days of that shit.

Have that same dichotomy of kill v. "sanity". Never have more than one voice though. How many did you have?

How aware were you of the fact that these were merely hallucinations you were experiencing? I was fairly cognizant and lucid for about the first eight or so hours, but at some point (not sure when) my rational faculties failed me and I became convinced that everything I was seeing/hearing was actually real. Never again.

I think 5-6 voices that were pretty aggressive. At least 1-2 voice on my side. That was first couple of stages then on the third day the bad trippy hallucinations happened. I saw someone shapeshifting in front of me. Fuck man, that was 10 years ago. I don't drink hardcore anymore.

Had some weird shit happen when I was younger, so in general I just kind of go with whatever's there but don't veer off the typical course unless bored. Sounds edgy I guess, but perception defines reality. It all bleeds over eventually, but you generally know which way is the "up" that's expected.

Jesus Christ. Couldn't handle that amount of activity.

drunk eating guacamole and bread. livbinf the lkife. what's better than this?

Really. My cousin took care of me once during one and he said I lost complete touch with reality and was having relentless severe panic attacks. Luckily he has medical training so he kept me from dying.

THIS IS NOW A SLIVOVITZ THREAD

Storebought śliwowica is good.
Wanna kno wwhat's better? Homemade śliwowica made with the highest quality moonsjine around.

how do you tell whether you're going to get severe organ failure or just blindness?

Are internet places like bars? Think of reddit as the cool, new hipster joint that most people go to. An excellent place to pick up chicks.

The boards are like shitty dive bars. 4chan got popular, maybe got some good yelp reviews on how edgy it was and when nice people moved into the neighborhood it scared all the regulars out.

Holla Forums is a joint that's been around for a minute. I still go there because the crowd is alright, but mainly because it's the only alternative I know.

how the fuck do i get a job?

Good question.

Networking is the best. Luck (which can be synonymous with hard work) can work from time to time. Hit up a temp agency.
I really wanna fug this gril

she looks like a sloppy painted toad tbh. what the fuck is a temp agency?

She reminds me of someone I had chemistry with, but we were both taken. Temp agency is company that people go to to cover temporary/full vacancies. Meet a shit load of people, do different shit for money, and eventually get hired somewhere.

no thanks, vodka is better for my head in the morning

I've already got the panic attacks, can't wait for those hallucinations.

yo maurice. jam in Eb minor, take it baby

I type shitty sober, I just make sure to spellcheck.

I don't mean to be a nag but I reported some dost-violating posts in the "Fucking Pedos" thread, and tbh you should just take down the thread before it gets ruined any more. :) Thanks for your time.

kek fuck you nigger

You're in for a treat. Prepare for hell.

Yes, home made is even better. But not everyone can do it. I rember hiking in the Pirin mountains in Bulgaria and we ended up in Melnik, where every restaurant made their own slivovic. Good three days.

That was also my case. On the first day I thought the voices were coming from neighbors and brushed it off until I went to bed. Didn't sleep because they were still talking away about me and I thought I was communicating with my mind. The bombardments continued and increased the next day.I fucking lost it on the third day and got the cops called on me because I was acting crazy and they thought I was hopped up on drugs. Hospitalized for 3-4 days.

Also, I don't know how far in it you are, but you should seek medical help for quitting. Alcohol withdrawals will kill you fast on your own.