Give me the rundown on VPNs

Give me the rundown on VPNs.

How to find a trusted network, security issues between VPNs, safety of using a VPN with tor, etc.

I would also like advice on setting up a VPN on mobile device. I'm aware of how to do so, I'm just concerned about safety issues and how mobile VPNs differ.

Thanks in advance :)

Other urls found in this thread:

emule-security.org/vpn
hola.org
8ch.net/hola.html
store.vikings.net/index.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

?

So you want that kind of "VPN" which is actually a proxy-cluster to the internet.

I don't know about those kinds of VPNs.... but if I wanted a good one I'd use the one the pirates recommend.

emule-security.org/vpn

Hola VPN, because it's free, fast and secure.

hola.org

Newfag.

LOL

Its read from left to right. This isn't one of your doujin loli fap comics from Sad Panda you fucking weeb

not same user, i see the confusion though
even western comics have the format of reading from the top down
so even though its left to right, its top to bottom
so the highest caption is read first

What's even the point? Maybe it's useful if you use it to avoid tracking at work or a college dorm but it won't save you from big brother.

BlackVPN

lel, wasn't this the jewish-run proxy that cripplekike exposed as a toxic piece of shit 2 years ago?

like bitcoin isnt traceable?
like tor hasnt been compromised by the FBI for at least 3 years?

Most vpn fags can't seen to grasp this. I see it from Holla Forums a lot

I was actually going to make a comment about how so many retards assert Tor is compromised because they heard about someone getting de-anonymized through their own fault or because a new attack method is released and everyone freaks out because "Tor is hacked by the fbi it's all a honeypot just use all these other objectively inferior options, trust me everyone" but then I read your post and figured it was self evident.

Threats without VPN:

Threats with VPN:

Yes.
8ch.net/hola.html

bitcoin is tracable but only if you act like a retard.

However, your VPN service can see your real IP anyway so hiding your payment from them will not help you much with beeing 100% private. They might not know your name and exact adress but the IP will let them know your city and region.

you can get a lil shitbox for cheap, under 10 bucks a month and do whatever you want with it.

I'd avoid VPN services where you have to enter ANY information about yourself (yes even your email address). Ideally you'd pick one that generates login information for you. That way the only way they could find out who you are is through your IP address. Payment should ofcourse be done with anonymous payment methods such as bitcoin. I can only think of one service that operates this way, but there might be more.

MullVad?

Any opinions on "Hotspot Shield VPN"? It's on humblebundle for $12.

I already got cyberghost that way few months back, you basically receive a key which you redeem on the website. I know it's shit but I'm enemy-of-the-state tier.

Either way, is there any known pozz with VPN in question?

NOT*

Either you make it yourself
store.vikings.net/index.php
Either you use tor
Don't trust people who sells you SaaSS