Reekt

Show me gross shit. go full Holla Forumstard

This is the most disgusting thing I have.

You asked for this.

Ok, so I kind of found it funny but halfway through it got a bit fucked up haha! Anyway, where did this take place?

YOU

SICK

FUCK

Another rekt thread seriously, go back to 4chan.

Lol mexico

REKT threads are vital for the survival of the chan race. Go back to 9gag nigger.

What's the story behind this one

it's a movie.

but it's scary to think that its getting harder and harder to tell the difference between a movie and real life when its like that. like what if hollywood literally makes real life snuff films eventually and we never know and just watch it because we think it's "just a movie"?

how do you compress video? got some good oc but its 14mb

squash the file with your foot

No they aren't. The old halfchan mantra "a gore thread a day keeps the newfags away" is a plan that backfired bringing more teenagers and normalfags to the site thinking it was a dark and edgy site for mature people like themselves. If you want to keep newfags away or at least piss them off more lolii threads is a tried and true method.

sad that rekt isn´t popular here. user fags only fap to lolis? I´m sadpanda.png right now…
Gonna try 2chan for some random content.
Japs are weird.

you sick fuck
can we report this sadistic cunt for perma ban?

0lzod0Ae1Tlk yl1UV3rEZAnE

Don't tell anyone I've posted this

OOOOO
I'm telling.

Name of this movie please!!!

Here ya go

the guy hitting her with the muzzle of his gun is literally the MVP of that video

How reddit are you? You should really go back

iaintevenmad.jpg
importing niggers and nigger culture is what gets you beaten by niggers

I just want to get that nigger into a headlock and strangle her to death. Dumb cunt.

These poor black men are just fighting the system of white men holding them down. I see nothing wrong with this.

Ye, poor monkeys, not their fault that humans forced them into civilisation.
It's like trying to get wolf into your home, and then be surprised when he bite your ass.

and people wonder why blacks are avoided by virtually anyone non-black

Someone can help me with the name of this movie please?

August Underground Mordum