De Earf is flat cuz me huly buk sez so

De Earf is flat cuz me huly buk sez so

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4oT2EbDONs
youtube.com/watch?v=E43-CfukEgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha, I see you posted some sceintific proof, but I know it's CGI.
Checkmate.

You know, posts like this actually are starting to convince me that the flat-earth theory may have some integrity.

Have you personally validated even one scientific "fact"? How do you know it's all real? I thought the scientific method was based on observation, not "because Dr. Fuckberg told me." If you don't confirm it, any given thing written by a scientist could be a ruse for all you know. At the end of the day, it seems the majority of you atheistfags are a bunch of sheep taking things on faith just like the religious people you condemn for doing the very same. Earth could be a fucking triangle and you wouldn't know it because you likely haven't left your own hometown, let alone seen the planet from space to confirm its' shape. Did I hit the nail on the head here? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my gender studies lecture notes hurr durr…

Wow, you sure showed me, mate. :^)

how is there a horizon then?

Is there a horizon? Have you personally seen it? Have you followed the horizon to be sure it's caused by a curve in the planet and not, like, magnets or some shit cutting off your vision? Even if it's a curve, maybe we're just on a half-circle. Maybe one side's flat and one side's round and that's where the confusion comes from. Shit, maybe we're living in God's breakfast bowl. You likely haven't personally witnessed enough to be 100% certain that Earth is round and yet you trust somebody, who may or may not be correct, enough to believe what they're saying without looking into it yourself. That's all I'm meaning to say.

There is no horizon. It's all in our very limited vision. Humans are not particularly strong in any physical aspect. We advanced with sheer will power/intelligence (which appears most humans have dropped). I think the sheer lunacy of our times is, that humanity has proven that no matter how far technologically wise, we aren't as smart as we used to be. We just relied on other peoples ideas/technologies (that we improved upon over the decades).

This, when's the last time we actually invented something useful and not a fucking fidget spinner or whatever anyway?

is gravity real?
what is the diameter of the flat earth? can if fall off its edge?
are all those amateur videos of people putting cameras on huge balloons that go the top of atmosphere then blow up and the camera falls down, fake?
what do you jews benefit from making us believe earth is a globe?
how do you explain airplanes taking less time going around the planet when flying around the antarctic/arctic latitude than going around the cancer/capricorn latitude, when on a flat earth, it should take more time?

If you fill a balloon with helium, a substance lighter than the nitrogen, oxygen and other elements which compose the air around it, the balloon will immediately fly upwards. If you fill a balloon with hydrogen, a substance even lighter than helium, the balloon will fly upwards even faster. If you blow a dandelion seed out of your hands, a substance just barely heavier than the air, it will float away and slowly but eventually fall to the ground. And if you drop an anvil from your hands, something much heavier than the air, it will quickly and directly fall straight to the ground. Now, this has absolutely nothing to do with “gravity.” The fact that light things rise up and heavy things fall down is simply a natural property of weight. That is very different from “gravity.” Gravity is a hypothetical magnetic-like force possessed by large masses which Isaac Newton needed to help explain the heliocentric theory of the universe.
Most flat earthers believe that earth is surrounded by a dome, so that's not possible. Also, you may want to check up who owns Antartica, because pretty much every country owns a slice of that territory and is under military guard.
I've never seen a balloon "blow up" in the air by anyone and never heard that as a valid reason to confirm flat earth.
They benefit in industry (large amounts of money), advanced rockets, and the fact they have to keep perpetuating the lie otherwise if the masses find out there will be a huge uproar and would lead them to questioning many other fundamental things.
Well, they obviously take quicker routes rather than a straight/linear path.

I forgot to add that "gravity" is just density/buoyancy.

what's antartica got to do with the edge of the earth?
what? what does that have to do with not falling from the edge? well at least you could see the edge if you went to it, right? how come no one has documented seeing the edge?
that's not really a popular market. it's heavily regulated and it's usually governmental programs. we're just seeing it open with space-x, planetary resources and a few others. of course they need to keep the lie going, but why did they lie in the first place? i don't see a motive.
someone would have taken a note of that. don't you think?
you argue like a believer.

It has everything to do with it. Flat earthers believe that Antartica is the "edge", so to speak.
Mainly because no one profits from it and couldn't make it due to the lack of technology to make it. Now we have the technology to make it, however we can't due to the jews having antartica on a tight lock-down. The argument being, is that the suns rays don't make it passed a certain point, making living conditions nearly uninhabitable. There has been many adventurers who went to the south pole and didn't come back alive.
No, I'm talking about bombs. I don't see why "space" rockets and military rockets can't be largely interchangeable technologies.
Also, many believe that the flat earth model alone isn't good enough for travel. However this is also true for the globular model, as it is not used for any form of practical navigation.

Also, to add (about what I believe), I'm not sure what I believe. I do however believe that the earth is absolutely stationary and I also disbelieve in an imaginary unproven thing such gravity. However, I'm not sure what my own world looks like. I need to do more research to look into this further.

look at your first pic related. there a lot of "edges" on flat-earh. or is my third eye not open enough?
the other you "answers" you gave me, were not related to what i asked…

good luck on your truff quest, user-kun

actual flat earther here. you should have said that the point of reference being that it's impossible to keep water stuck to (say) a tennis ball while forcing it to spin and that gravity doesn't explain that water/materials on earth don't spin at a rapid rate with the earth that and the fact if we really were spinning 1,000 mph if we jumped we'd be thrown against a wall while the earth kept spinning at that rate.

EVER LOOKED AT THE OCEAN? THE GODDAMN OCEAN MAN?

FUCKING NAVIGATION CHARTS, MAPS… WHY DOES IT BEGIN AND END WITH THE ARTIC?

GET ROUNDPILLED PLEB

Yeah, it's not spinning with the rotation of the earth like it should be, ignoring basic physics.
Yeah, and guess who got to America first nigger dsynomia? The "vikings" (which were largely flat earthers) supposedly did. Hell, there are records of humans getting there even sooner. And I'm not talking about muh "the continents were connected and we just walked from continent to continent" either. And all this far before globe earth became any where near to be normalized. The point being is we've been fucking charting the world ever since we invented the map and stopped being neanderthals. And now you're like: "L-LOOK GUISE GLOBE EARTH DID ALL THIS, IT TOTALLY DIDN'T TAKE US HUNDREDS OF YEARS TO CHART EVERYTHING OUT!!!". Of which you just spit in the face of every explorer/land surveyor that has ever lived. Good god do I live in the time of stupid.
You mean the antarctic correct?

Slug yaself ya grot

I really hope flatearthers are trolling.

youtube.com/watch?v=S4oT2EbDONs
Yet that's all you're capable of isn't it? You just spill the same volatile shit out of your mouth despite contradiction/complete refutation. Globalists are exactly like holohoaxers they spew the same shit over and over like a retard.

Perhaps you should have stayed in school beyond the age of 8.

Not an argument kid :^)

how is there an upwards if there is no gravity?

That is not gravity. That is no more than peripheral vision and has nothing to do with the theory of gravity.

Evidently, since you responded to it. You've ignored all the arguments against your retarded theory. Did you ever consider that it's not scientists but flatearthers who are simply unwilling to admit that they're wrong?

All this time you've been telling yourself how clever you are for figuring it out and wondering how everyone else could be so blind and stupid, the reality was the reverse.

Your fear of admitting to yourself that you've been making a fool of yourself condemns you to continue making a fool of yourself for the rest of your life.

Such delicious irony.

okay then, explain why things fall in vacuum chambers.

Point to one argument in this entire thread then retard. And most "arguments" you globalists make are nothing but strawmen and don't even attempt to debunk what flat earthers are actually saying, because you never listen to what we actually have to say. The same can be said for holohoaxers.
When did I ever say I was always completely right about everything? Sorry, but that's the "job" for "cosmologists" In fact, you globalists are the ones that always claim to be right.

youtube.com/watch?v=E43-CfukEgs

Here's one you brainless prick

still doesn't explain how things can still fall.

also, what the fuck is this supposed to prove?

also, notice how gravity still effects things inside the chamber despite there being no air… lmao youre fucking done kiddo. just concede already.

I already have addressed this. I expressively refuted "the mask over le horizon" by showing you a land mass far over the supposed "horizon". Anything I post you'll just say is just muh "refraction" without proving it.

It proves that they faked a vacuum chamber on purpose.

try harder

You posted a video which first, proves nothing, and second, is just a anti-NASA cgi. You refuted nothing.

you can't explain how the water boiled if the chamber is fake.

The glove popped at 70,000 feet, which means there was still air in the chamber

What's an eternal life support system?

The wires are obviously coming from an outside source. An astronaut suit isn't supposed to have that.

Funny stuff.

the bible actually says the earth is round, the bible also says that time is not the same all around the world and that some people be sleeping in their beds while others would be plowing their feilds in the morning

Isaiah 11:12
12 "And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth"
Genesis 1:6-8 "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters"

true, also:
LMFAO, there is no sound in a vacuum.

Just because you don't see a stovetop doesn't mean it isn't there. As for the plastic, who's to say that isn't glass?

Forgot to mention that the plastic should melt with a "vacuum chamber" also.
Meaning it has to be glass otherwise the plastic would melt too.

I actively browsed halfchan's /a/ for the Monster Musume thread and there was this user making final touches to his definitive rating list, he had papi low to mid rank and some user made that in reply.

Second OC I've seen come from that thread in the few weeks I lurked, I've seen one I made in the wild before.
I don't anymore if that's better.

KILL YOURSELF

Well shit, this user is right. It doesn't take a genius to see that the cap should have melted but didn't. Meaning that the container most likely was heated from a heat source where it was placed on. Why wouldn't the cap melt anyway? Well, they're obviously using pcms to separate the plastic from the glass. I mean, just look at a pan with a plastic handle, it doesn't melt (almost seemingly) ignoring thermodynamics. My science teacher (back in grade school) had a beaker (although it looked nothing like that), that had plastic on it.

That's not a valid excuse. Two men were still in the vacuum chamber as it was shut you retard.

Don't be a nigger by not researching things for yourself.

Isaiah 40:22
Ecclesiastes 1:5
Job 26:10

4 Corners imply for geomagnetic points in the earth which support the sphere. Travel between the northern and southern hemisphere and observe the movement of the stars. Stop using perspective as an argument to the flat earth psyop. There is more scientific and biblical evidence which you can research yourself for the hollow earth theory and that of the geocentric model which is occam's razor to support the biblical texts. Instead, it's always a personal insult or a failure to take certain facts into account. Flat earthers tend to always resort to ad-hominen or strawman arguments in order to make their points because it would seem that they possess this supposed sacred knowledge. Unfortunately, both the bible and the science question the flat earth theory and support the above models and many others much more. Also… follow the money.

This doesn't mean humans are necessarilly in space though, but the machinery is. See van Allen belt