I will be doing tarot readings this weekend

I will be doing tarot readings this weekend.
If you want a reading

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-9_Sidewinder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I go on Holla Forums sometimes. Read my future, fag.

failure

Nobody?

What will the future bring with my girlfriend and also my trip to Alabama?

Hmm. Not usually a lot of takers for that kind of reading, but I'll bite.
Middle-aged male single father taking teenage daughters to South and South East Asia in a few months. Besides helluh good food, spiritual illumination and awesome learning experiences, what can we expect?

What will happen August 21st, 2017?

Why do I have no gf

Depressed, possibly insane, human male. Thanks to some strange experiences, I've been struggling with what may or may not be schizophrenia for years. Can you tell me if my bizarre beliefs have any grounding in reality? Am I being accompanied by something non-human, like a ghost?

Young lad currently working on a last year project for college… during summer.
Hard to finish in time.

Bump for tarotfag to come back

Teenage Greaser guy who recently started smoking and has plans to enter military to become a pilot.

Will I ever get to see a dogfight, or will I be stuck gunning down runners?

dogfights aren't as exciting as you may think.
The days of fighting for a dominant position and doing crazy flips to dodge incoming fire are long gone.
Just to get an idea: the short range missiles modern fighters come equipped with have an operational range of 0.6 to 22 miles.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-9_Sidewinder

So basically, the closest you will ever be to an enemy aircraft and still have a chance of hitting it is a little over half a mile away. And it's all self guiding, so it basically amounts to pressing a button on your end.

I'm working on this interpretation now, shouldn't take too long. Looks interesting.

I'll do this next.
That's fine I'm still learning so I don't really want to try things that are really specific, especially for people over the internet.

Thanks- I'm in for the long haul but I won't necessarily be quick.

I'll tell you your future, if you don't quit smoking you'll never be a pilot in the military. THere's already a 95% chance you won;t be selected or, if you do that you'll wash out so why fuck it up more by smoking?

Will you be in a dogfight? Maybe, despite what says dogfights are still a probability. Most infra red missiles are still rear aspect missiles so that means maneuvering
for a kill shot. Sure, the angles are wider but the same basic rules that were employed by Oswald Boelcke over the Western Front during WW1 still apply and are taught to combat pilots today.

The first card, in the middle, is the main aspect or key- yours is the Page of Wands upside down.
This isn't typically a great card but I think prior to a trip that you're thinking of is a really good time to get it. Upside down it can mean that you're meandering, something that you might have sunk time into is not paying off and it's time to re-evaluate, much of the negative interpretations of the symbolism that's relevant in this case represents uncertainty that you might have- including the newts that can represent a cycle, in this case an unproductive one.

The second card, on the left, is what is already there- the emperor, part of major arcanum suit.
This card represents your experience as a man and represents promise that you can conquer and succeed in something new. I'm interpreting this to mean that something in your foundation will succeed in bringing about whatever change it is that the page is struggling with. I'm a little wary of interpreting this in the context of a relationship but based on the spread I think your girlfriend may be a part of this, I would listen closely to her thoughts. Be wary against egoism but I think this shows that confidence will be a strength.

The future, or something new to be taken into account, is on the right- the King of Wands.
There's some interesting interaction here, not to be crude but the wands represent masculinism, particularly dicks, having the page and then the king reinforces this. High probability that this means you will have great sex.
This looks like it will come as a culmination of the decision that you will make to break away from whatever cycle you are currently in (that the page was struggling with). I think this means you will think on something, talk it through with your girlfriend and then you'll have a great time with a serious emotional release. It will leave you feeling more manly and ready to be master of your own domain, it will represent the good side of self-confidence and making a bold decision.

The root or base, at the bottom- The 2 of cups
Quite frankly I'm a little confused on how the interpret this because it almost seems redundant with the page being the current, but redundancies never happen. It often represents conflicting emotions and relationships. Because it's upside down I think it's placed there to emphasize imperfections. It might be there to remind you of context after your cumulative experience that will be a high point. You can't stay so high forever. Don't forget your partner and others' feelings when you are at your highest point.

The key or main aspect, at the top- The Queen of Swords
This almost seems cliche but I rarely see a seems to orient itself so much towards a relationship without being explicitly asked about it. But it seems the spread is emphasizing the importance of your relationship. This Queen represents mastery of basic values, the ability to find clarity in your life. Based on the rest of this spread I don't think this is you but the message is becoming obvious at this point. Listen to your queens advice to find clarity and direction and your future bodes extremely well.

In the middle your main aspect is the page of cups
Pretty good to get another Page as the main aspect for another person about to go on a trip. You're looking to learn more about yourself spiritually and emotionally and eventually find mastery of these things. In this deck the page is presented wearing water lilies on his clothing, representing perhaps his awareness of his own part in nature's cycles. Maybe you've been considering some eastern philosophies in preparation and considering your own role in the metaphysical universe so it appears that you're destined to learn more about this. The lilies are shown without roots and the page's lenient posture warn that you should never forget your home.

The second card, on the left is the past or what is already there- the King of Pentacles, upside down.
The reverse King of Pentacles can represent the downside of materialism and possessiveness. In this case I think it represents a rigidness that you discovered on your own that you were unhappy with and felt the need to make changes as a result of. I'm not sure if it's hinting at interpersonal (possibly family) relationships or more typical materialism as with inanimate objects. Regardless I think the position and interaction with the squire shows that it is something you're moving past.

The third card, on the right or the future is the 5 of Swords
Upright and in this position this card has two possible interpretations. It's likely there for a mix of the two.
First is that the picture can be interpreted more literally- the character on the right might represent you watching over your daughters. This is more straightforward and natural.
Second is that the man is looking back on multiple stages of himself and learning from his past experiences. Obviously based on the position this means that you will learn from the experience. There are clear things that remain that you have yet to put together but this card indicates you are capable of that and will emerge clear-headed. This is a really good card to represent spiritual growth and positive outcomes.

The fourth card, on the bottom is the root or base- The World from the major arcanum. That's an interesting place for it.
I think this shows both inevitability in what you seek and also that the things you hope to experience are very fundamental. Based on the fact that you had the page of cups for your first card I think this will mean a very fundamental re-awakening of your spiritual and emotional being that has been necessitated by your circumstances.

The fifth card, at the top is the crown, opportunity or trend- Strength but upside down.
It's not really a good thing to have a card upside down in this position but counter-intuitively this is a good card to have in this position but it won't necessarily be easy. I think this represents coming to term with independence but I can't be sure who it refers to. In the context of your spiritual and emotional learnings it means that you come to an inevitable conclusion. It could refer to you lamenting your own isolation from a previous partner and encourage you to seek someone new or it could indicate your daughter's coming Independence as a part of growing up.
On the other hand it could represent your separation from yourself on some spiritual level. This would depend on the type of learning that you're hoping to do and the direction it leads you I think.

I'm going to think about what spread is best to answer this type of question. I'll do this next but my interpretation will either be done in a few hours or tomorrow.
It's not going fast but a half-assed tarrot reading is worthless IMO.

1 tits = 1 reading

thank you

Young NEET male treating loneliness with whatever drugs I can get my hands on. I've made noticeable improvements in social skills and body weight but I've always needed instant gratification to keep myself motivated to do something. I guess what I'm asking is if I'll keep self improving at a rate to keep myself motivated or if my improved mental state will allow me to stagnate and choose comfort over work.

36, male, born September 23rd, Libra

I'm always amazed at the infinite possibilities that the Universe is capable of, but that we're unable to access–almost as if the Universe is asleep or dormant… software development is my one gateway where I'm able to access some facet of this and create interesting things.

I'm working hard on trying to create some new ways for advancing our game engine technology at work, trying to tap into some serious satori, ways to manage complexity better with highly expressive DSLs and machine learning. Maybe realize some of Alan Kay's dreams of t-shirt programming, that kind of stuff.

But then I see the world is going to into the abyss and I wonder what's the point, especially when I'm reminded of how much of a fucking loser I am on the way home, and no one besides my boss really cares what I'm working on. My job is the only thing I have to live for, and in the end, it's all just to make more bread and circus for the common masses, the last men and thots whom I am growing to hate more and more with each passing day.

I'm becoming more and more at odds with myself. I've never felt like I belonged in this world, this time and place. There's barely a niche for me. Sometimes, I wish it was just a bad dream and I could wake up.

Forgot to ask a specific question.

Will I be successful in my endeavor at work, and at what cost?

fuck off faggot

can you tell me when you will kys for making this shitty bread?

Can your cards tell me why I'm such a weak-willed loser

finally someone interesting in this board…

when u were young, were u scared of growing older ? do you fear death ? do you feel life is too short ?

Thank you for your in-depth and insightful reading. As someone who has done many divinations for many people myself, and has a ton of experience with the Tarot, I can say that you did quite well on this. Sometimes it is useful for a diviner to receive some feedback, so I will attempt to give you a little.
I guess it will be easier to just go through the reading card by card.
1st Card: Page of Cups. You were pretty spot on about this, as there is a thinking component often involved in emotional matters. This trip matters much to me, as I want to provide a valuable experience for my daughters, and I have spent a lifetime preparing for this mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I cannot begin to explain what an experiential life I have led, how many places I have been, how much I love my children and how I want the very best experiential knowledge for them to gain real wisdom. The wisdom of the road! What you said about
really got me thinking.
I've never had a home. I don't even know where I am from. I've spent my whole life on the road except for the last 16 years of raising children by myself. I guess I want them to experience what I experienced from an early age, the joys, trials and wisdom of the road, but I need to remember they actually think of this hellhole city and country we live in as their home. I don't. I've never felt at home anywhere. Always itching to move on. Weirdly, shortly after my first post the landlord came over to inform me he is literally doubling my rent next month and if I don't like it I have 30 days to move out; so it looks like we may be changing our plans and taking off even sooner than I had planned!
2nd Card: the reversed King of Pentacles. This one is easy. A lot of our power, energy and sense of self is tied up in materialistic pursuits and possessions. I am attempting to shed the last 16 years of 'thing'ing by ridding myself of literally everything I own so we can afford this trip. I have mostly just stuff, not much of real value, so I'm worried about having enough money. I don't want my kids to suffer. The things I do have that are worth something have suddenly, over the last month become worthless, so that is a concern. When 4 vehicles break down completely in a month it's kind of a divination in its own right! I lost a lot of money also by not paying close enough attention to my few investments. We live at less than a third of the poverty level so it hurts. Luckily materialism has never been important to me. Only my kids matter and I do my very best for them. I don't want life to be any harder than it already is for them, especially in a strange and foreign country! Gotta sell everything and GTFO! No idea if or when I will return, or to where. I just don't want 'things' tying us down.
3rd card: 5 of swords. Your reading speaks for itself. I have nothing to add, other that the spiritual growth of myself and my daughters is paramount to me. Again with the airy qualities and thinking aspects of mental introspection! Got me pegged! Guess I'll continue on the same path I've always been on into the foreseeable future!
4th Card: The World. I actually know exactly why this card was in that position; but, like you said, best not to get overly specific on a supposedly anonymous website. Suffice it to say that your conclusions are correct.
5th card: Strength reversed. Very intuitive insights by you. I am impressed. Yes, the path will be difficult and fraught with danger, but I already knew that and have made my choice. There is no turning back from this journey. Still, the part about having lost a partner was interesting. How did you get that? I lost my wife a month after my youngest was born and did not date again for 9 years. Then the next woman I dated for several years was brutally murdered a couple years ago. I'm guessing that being completely alone in this parenting thing is a major component of my spiritual path. Yeah, it hurts sometimes, but Strength often seems somewhat upside-down for everyone. I can pull this off. I always do. Besides, I have to! I have two awesome daughters that require my Strength as they grow into their own.
Anyway, Thank You, user, for spending the time and energy to give me a seriously real reading on Holla Forums, of all places! Blessings in all of your endeavors in life. I don't know if you believe in Karma, but it doesn't matter. You have some seriously good karma coming your way in the very near future. Keep honing your skills, even when you don't feel like it.

Thanks for doing that, but what do you mean that you dont think its me?

Have fun living in Hell for eternity you fucking heretic

Not OP, but at least we will be basking in the warmth for all eternity, while you freeze your balls off and die, over and over.

Go away christfag.

Is a key element of tarot the after-reading circlejerk?

No, not usually, but since I already had my dick in hand…

You seem pretty concerned about "The Gay Community". Maybe you should go look them up. I think you're gonna find yourself right at home there. FINALLY!
cuz Momma, I'm cumming home.
You don't even need a tarot card reading to tell you that. Just posting "The Gay Community" images in every single thread should tell you everything you need to know. You've certainly made it clear to the rest of us –
(You) are the biggest faggot on Holla Forums.

I think I settled on a spread for this even though it's a little bit indirect.

Thanks for the feedback. It's my first time doing readings on the internet and for people that I don't know a little bit. Which is why I was asking for some background to do a reading I don't know if I can do much without something to go on.
Since I started doing readings Strength has been one of the trickier cards to interpret. I didn't get everything it was there for but I'm glad I wasn't entirely off. Anyways I hope you enjoy yourselves- you have a lot on your place but things seem positive overall.

What's indirect about it? I don't really know anything about tarots.

23-year-old male, though I could be considered intersex if you're just going by my chromosomes. Been a full-time hikki since I was 13, with no social contacts beyond my mother, of whom I live with and am utterly dependent on. It's no exaggeration to say that I've been living in my own little bubble for the past nine years, hiding away from anything and everything outside my bedroom – depriving myself of even the most basic and essential life experience. I have reason to believe that I will likely become homeless within the coming month.

What does my future hold for me?
>inb4 a quick suicide

I'm thinking of dropping my Software Development course and taking Government and Politics instead. (Male)

Not OP, but wondering WTF intersex chromosomes are?
Also, fuck you very much for making me look up the term "hikki". Perhaps less anime and more getting outside would relieve some of your discontent.

Wew lad!
Faggot.

My idol is Oswald Mosley, so I would probably say I'm more right, but sure.

there are genetic abberations that could be considered intersex, xy females are a thing in nature that occur when the y gene fails to activate during gestation.

I've got a few extra X's next to my Y.
I'll be sure to be myself, user, now hobble on back to Facebook.

This spread is sometimes called the 'Living With Uncertainty' spread.
My initial reaction when I saw the spread is that it's a little ominous- a lot of reversed cards but don't panic just because of that, context is important.

The first card, what is possible on the far left- the 9 of Cups reversed
The cups in this quantity represent your emotional "household" but warn against overindulgence. This may indicate something failing your expectations. This is a bigger spread so I'm going to come back to what this means in relation to your beliefs because it's not clear just from this card.

The second card, below that represents something important- 8 of Swords
This card can mean a few things but based on the placements I think it's clearly indicating a need for isolated meditation for you to sort yourself out. Perhaps you feel in some way obligated to external forces (I think it may likely be your past self) to follow certain beliefs. This says you need to re-evaluate that but that you can do it on your own in a cocoon.

The third card, at the bottom represents something courageous- The Tower reversed
The Tower represents a shakeup and perhaps the most powerful revelation in the deck however in this case it is reversed. In many placements this might indicate that you might continue living in ignorance however coming after the 8 of swords I think it represents the courage you will need in order to stay with your convictions and avoid being dissuaded by external forces.

The fourth card, above and to the right of the previous card represents something trivial- The Hierophant reversed
In other instances this card can represent spirituality more generally but I think in this case with it being reversed it represents establishment theories of spirituality. I think it says that the conventional messages of spirituality are trivial to you.

The fifth card, above and to the right of the first card represents that which is necessary, the Knight of Pentacles reversed
This card is saying that you may experience material hardship, it could be for a relatively short time. It might be a result of the past cards or it may be some circumstances that contribute to the previous cards. You'll have to be scrappy and crafty at some point. Likely this has something to do with rejecting conventional spirituality.

The sixth card, at the top represents something lighthearted- the 2 of Wands
For disclosure I don't do these spreads a lot so sometimes the lighthearted slot confuses me, since it's reversed it seems a little like a double-negative to me which would mean that what the card typically represents isn't much of a problem for you. In this case it means you will not be paralyzed with indecision based on really fundamental decisions.

The seventh card, below and to the right of the 6th card is something witty- The Hanged Man reversed
I was starting to wonder if this spread was the wrong choice to answer your question about whether something paranormal is going on with you but the reversed Hanged Man is an extremely strong indicator that there is. The card will sometimes represent someone superstitious but being reversed I think it validates what you are concerned with. What's witty about it seems to be the placement of the card itself so it seems pretty meta as well.

The eight card, all the way on the right is something that will take you further- the Queen of Wands reversed
Queens can represent a lot of things, the keys here I think are that you need to learn to intimidate, which can sometimes be a negative interpretation of this card when reversed but I'm also seeing as a potential tool. I can't say exactly what it represents but it might speak to you- she looks to be keeping a very close eye on the black cat. Being reversed maybe you have a black cat watching you.

I might do 3 or 4 card spreads for some of these but I'm going to shoot to have these done tonight after dinner.

I think I'm going to do The Way spread for this, not sure if I'll get it done tonight but I don't think a shorter one can answer these questions.

Im a scumbag who drinks to much and spends his days shitposting rather than looking for a job. Sometimes I have dreams about being with women and it ruins my day when I wake up. I've recently failed at a very large endeavor, consequently leaving me broke, single, and alone. I'm using my savings account and nigger handouts to get by and it kills me inside.

Did one of these once before and she told me my dick chackra and the top-of-my-head chackra were fugged up. She then proceeded to offer me a special prayer candle for 40$. Fucking gypsies. Cards I got were sword, death, and tower.

you fucking idiot there is only one female on Holla Forums and she's a namefag

Essentially schizoaffective. Have been working on various control mechanisms but sometimes I'll just drop off the face of the Earth. I resonate well with Gaelic mythology.
I'm tired of all the great destiny signs in my life as I'm not successful. Only three people have truly seen me, one because she was hypnotized then asked never to meet me again. Her boyfriend put her under and I just HAD to be a smartass and say "what do you see past flesh". She looked at her boyfriend and said "something of light" then looked at me and spouted a bunch of animal parts before being woken up.
Spiritual teachers leave me quicker than the rest. I've been in a detestable light for years. When I was a child, the church youth leadership even gave out incentives to ostracize me.
Left with too much time alone I fell to involve myself with some unsightly things because they don't judge me. Half the time I feel my presence invokes some form of great luck or horrible bane.
Because of mental issues I also have a hard time initiating any form of lucid dream. Last night I was simply wallowing in mud or tar with a kelpie. I want out but have no way of escaping this mild hell you call life. The only peace comes from the slowly devoured natural world that no one has the energy to save. People are ruled by double think and half truths and are split apart by something as simple as a word from the Powers conditioning.
I ask myself what's the point. So screw it, I'll try to become a teacher and teach folk how not to be human as the definition of the word human has deformed into something ugly and malicious. Surprisingly, even though my life is riddled with auditory and visual hallucinations I blend into a normal life well enough to be a background character.
I began praying for a disease to kill me in my sleep and now I've been without illness for a year and a half running and then some. I have forgotten what it feels like to be truly ill and inflamed.
Can't I just go home yet? Some of the people are nice but I'm going to forever feel like this alien thing on the inside due to my shitty upbringing.

Male

you sound like a colossal faggot

Says the colossal faggot.

That makes a lot of sense. This weirdness started back when I joined my now former religion, which I left as result. The fact that it says conventional spirituality is meaningless to me is spot on. There was a lot of emotional baggage and disappointment attached to my departure and the surrounding circumstance. I've given a lot of thought to these things already, but I always start to feel hopeless when I think too much about where I'm at now.

The 5th card's reading is something that I've already been concerned about for awhile now. I can't really think well these days, so I'm worried I'm going to end up making a dumb move at work and wind up homeless once I move away.

One thing that interests me especially about your reading is the hanged man reversed. What do you mean when you say it seems meta?

Also, what do you think the black cat itself might represent? Does it represent misfortune or something else entirely? Could it be the ghost that seems to enjoy lingering around me?

Anyways, thank you very much for the reading, its been helpful.

Please don't say you used to be a Scientologist, user.

of course not

Dubs says you should give us a clue b4 somebody starts guessing again.
Jehovah's Witness?

No, just regular christian.

I got a little too high to do this properly so I'm going to have to put everything off until tomorrow. I don't want to get sloppy.

I'm glad you think you got something out of it.
A situation like you described would definitely fulfill the description of the fifth card but it doesn't have to be so dramatic. You can't worry unduly about these things if you can't do anything about it but if possible it might be good to start working on a bit of a cushion for yourself- could be something mundane like car repairs but very likely has to do with something you own.
It occurred to me that the black cat could be something paranormal here, it's not something that I would say without context but there aren't an awful lot of other cards that even contain something that could be interpreted in such a way, there's not a whole lot of agreement for that cat represents but that's how I saw it here.

I've always been here. Here forever like everyone else.
No, I was not afraid when I was young. I've faced death in the past. It's not my own death that I'm afraid, beyond the animalistic impulses of survival. What frightens me is the death of everything.

Thanks for the consideration.

bump

I did an oracle spread

First card is the current problem, on the left- 8 of Swords reversed
It represents the binds that you're in. Since it's upside down it's not really advocating breaking out of your binds. The mud and grey atmosphere indicate that's it's not fun but it's better if you do it. It might be circumstances and some of it might be something you've chosen for yourself but I guess you're not doing something that inspires you particularly.

Second card is the way out- Justice
This card indicates there are no shortcuts. The scales here I think show that to help you with work it's best to consider your desires and the outcomes of your actions, think about your future for motivation. Part of this card is also accountability- perhaps in this case it represents what you might feel you owe to people who helped get to this point. Unfortunately the card doesn't really say much for solving your problem other than "elbow grease".

The third card is the future if you are prepared to take that path- The Sun
I don't have much to say about interpretations for this one because it's straightforward. Probably the best card you can get in this slot. It looks good.

This got rotated when I took the picture, the top should be on the left.

This is a basic peak into the future spread (should be turned counterclockwise 90 degrees).

First card is in the middle, the current situation- the Knight of Wands
Not a bad card for a young man, but it also says that you need to work on a productive way to channel your spirit. Joining the service was probably good for that but it won't be a complete answer for you personally and spiritually. There's also a sense of being protected in this card, this Knight is well prepared.

The second card, on the left is what is past- Judgement reversed
Kind of an odd placement for this card. It's something in the past so you already know about it and it's not clear to me what this has to do with the current or whether it will inform your future (other than through the present). If I were to guess it's reversed to represent a lack of structure that you've left behind. It also likely has some capacity of your being hard on yourself and judging yourself which played a decision in your joining the service.

The third card is the future- the Hermit reversed
The reverse hermit usually represents unwelcome isolation. I guess you will either not be in a dog fight or if you are involved it will be in a support role in which you won't feel as involved as you ought to be.

This is another shorthand peak into the future spread (again it needs to be rotated counterclockwise 90 degrees)

The first card, in the middle represents you at the present- the Ace of Swords
This represents clarity of thoughts and actions. Right now your life is bare or you can see the important things clearly. It may be that you're living your life in a somewhat minimal way or that you're not spending times on frivolous things other than what you enjoy or what is necessary.

The past- reversed 10 of swords reversed
The 10 of swords represents someone who is nailed down- it being reversed implies a particularly negative aspect of it even though I never particularly like the look of the card. This can be by responsibilities, expectations and/or people. It means that at some point in the past you had put too much on yourself or allowed others to put too much on you. To borrow a term from Lavey at some point you allowed a "psychic vampire" around you but it doesn't appear that they're there anymore, or not at the moment anyways based on the current card.

The card that represents your future is the 8 of cups reversed
This card indicates that you must follow the flow of your spiritual energy- the card illustrates someone looking for something and on a journey but misses the obvious. You must be in touch with the flow within yourself and learn to channel it. Since it's reversed it looks like you might struggle with it a little, which means that you may have to circle around to find it- perhaps returning to the spring. But be in touch with yourself and learn to harness your own throws and you will find what you seek.

what happened to fringechan ? I miss that place :(

This reading is called the way ahead (again should be rotated counterclockwise)

The first card on the left represents something you already know or have- the 10 of wands
The card shows someone burdened and working hard, I think it's something basic that you know and have forgotten that all we can do is the best we can. If you bite of more than you can chew you'll fail and feel worse for it. So start off small and choose carefully- your decision is to choose between many possible paths.

The second card, which represents something you can do well- the 4 of cups reversed
The negative aspect of this card is that it represents someone who is withdrawn and brooding. The positive version of this might be an ability to withdraw from your own reservations when things aren't going well. This may indicate an ability that you haven't really tested that's your ability to stay steady in rough times.

The third card is something new- the King of cups reversed
The King of cups right-side-up represents a mastery over asking the right questions that in turn direct your efforts, clearly you are lacking this. This means that you may need to spend more time on asking the questions that are ultimately directing you or seek others advice. Is there someone you have met recently that you can direction from? Someone who seems to truly know what the fundamental questions to ask are? Before you start getting too much of a fixed goal of improving be sure that your improvements can be part of an end goal that you would be happy with.
Also being reversed I think this card represents that your being humble is part of why people come to like you, keep being kind and you will inspire loyalty and caring.

The fourth card is what you can learn- 3 of cups
This card represents your body, mind and soul. This can represent a different type of melding that you have with different people- you can learn to socialize with people differently in a way that will allow you to grow as a person and perhaps become empathetic on another level.
It also indicates that you may have been neglecting some physical aspect of yourself. Based on your post I'd guess spiritually but you can answer that better with more considerations. You only truly move forward by improving the lesser aspect of yourself- if you do this I think you will be able to improve as much as you have the inclination to.

*The lighting on this is shit because I was lazy and used a flash on glossy cards, I'll figure out something better when I come back and do more later. But fwiw the cards I use are pretty standard if you want to look them up and think about them for yourself.

I don't know, I mostly posted on halfx prior to fullchan.

Just moved away from a stable boring job that paid rent to living with and quickly not living with my ex, then moving again to the city with a family member where I can do anything and just got a little part time job for rent and shit at an awesome new spot in town

dealing with something like scabies

trying to not waste all my money on food and booze

want to finish collage but I r not rich enuff

weeb but adept enough to actually hold a conversation

i play games and listen to ASMR and look at webms

i want to get laid more but id rather get meds for my herpies first, pretty good looking to most girls

I don't want your fucking pity

cigs WHITE ==MALE== completely blackpilled desperate for death

Autocorrected to cigs, and it male isn't red
fuckin hell

most successful datamining thread on Holla Forums in a while now. congrats op

At least we get something out of it

Why do my feet smell?

I'm a Libra as well
This spread is called The Way- even though you asked a specific question that I didn't answer: I assumed that you could be successful and just did a spread that elaborated more on how to get there.

The first card is the one at the top showing the risks and rewards associated with your question- the 10 of cups, this card is about the fulfillment of dreams- it emphasizes the importance of what it is that you're asking in this spread. It can be sort of idealistic and utopic in other contexts but maybe the had to do with you asking big questions not directly related to what you're working on and asking about.

The second card, at the top of the left-hand column, has to do with your rational behavior and intentions- the Lovers.
This one has a pretty direct meaning so I won't do much to interpret it; as long as we keep searching for our better half we are in danger of cutting ourselves in two, there is only one person who can truly understand you (yourself). You can't seek important thinks like fulfillment and engagement in others- you have to find them and produce them for yourself. That's not to say that this card has to do with being single- but it emphasizes individuality and individual agency.

The third card, the second in the left hand column, represents your unconscious attitudes and emotional behavior- Strength reversed
I tend to interpret this card as having more of a relationship aspect than a lot of other people- I'm reading from this placement that you have an analytical view on personal relationships that sometimes gets in your own way. Perhaps that you think a lot about the wildness/otherness of the universe and wonder how you fit into it.

The fourth card, at the bottom of the left hand column, represents your outward attributes- Temperance
This is somewhat at odds with how you see yourself which suggests that people probably see more of you than you imagine they do. You appear distant and perhaps occupied with your tasks. People see you as walking down a continual path and they can't see where it's going but believe that you have a good reason for the way you're doing things. People might think of you as infallible even when you feel the opposite, the card indicates contradictions.

The fifth card, on the bottom right, represents how you should try to present yourself outwardly- the 2 of cups reversed
This card often represents people weighed down by interpersonal struggles. Since this only suggests how to present yourself I think it is suggesting that you make yourself more apparently aware of other people's problems even if you are not personally weighed down by them. I'm not really sure where the cards are going with this but sometimes by appearing more interested in what others are doing you might find a new colleague or friend that can help inspire your own work just by talking about things briefly and in ways that might seem superficial at first.

The sixth card, in the middle of the right column, represents emotional attitudes for you to adopt- the World
What's funny about this card is that in some interpretations the card symbolizes a mirror emotionally, for people to consider the world and learn something about themselves but in your case you say
I don't think this card is here to mandate how you ought to feel emotionally. But instead to have you question the feedback systems that influence your emotions. Your outlook probably colors how you see the world which in turns determines your emotions. You are in a sense connected with the world (or at least your view of it) but I think the card is indicating a broken feedback loop with the infinity bands around the outside.

The seventh card, on the top of the right column, represents that which is being given to you- the 4 of cups reversed
This card represents consideration and because it is reversed in this slot I think the message is that you are considering what is being given to you or what you are endowed with too much. Maybe this has to do with your thought process as you work but I think it signals that you need to continue segmenting what you have and what your more immediate goals are and how to achieve that. Maybe this suggestion means that you need to re-organize or simplify your existing structures so you can think more cleanly and allow yourself creativity moving forward. There's something that could be an option that you're capable of moving forward with that you're not considering because of what you have.

Sorry I didn't see this reply when I was going through the thread earlier, just saw it now when I was looking at people I didn't do a reading for yet.
Any given card can be interpreted to represent someone/thing else that comes into your life rather than something that happens to you or something about you. The queen cards are especially likely to represent someone else who you will meet significant in your life. Since what the card seemed so incongruous with what else you had mentioned I thought the card represented someone else, and that aspect of the person would have a particular impact on you that the card describes.

As opposed to doing really direct answers to simple questions. For one thing if I were answering those types of questions people wouldn't elaborate on anything and the readings would get really minimal, most people who do those readings in person rely on observation and other info they can gather to help inform their readings.

I don't know what intersex means so I'll go with male.
I'm just going to do a regular oracle spread since you seem to have pretty immediate material concerns.

The first card, on the left (top) represents your problem- 8 of pentacles reversed
The card represents a worker and how people are defined by our lives and skills, our craft. It's reversed so I guess the problem depending on how you frame it is that you lack skills that you can apply and a craft that you can define yourself by.

The second card, in the middle, represents the way out- the Chariot reversed
The says that the desire shapes the path and the path is its' own reward. Once you begin to feel the weight of your circumstances on your shoulders it will begin to shape your own personality, and then again when your circumstances and path changes your personality will shift. In terms of symbolism there isn't a lot in this card that can be interpreted negatively, but there's not a lot particularly positive about the card either. I think it being reversed just indicated that it will be difficult. Realize that the sphinxes in this card are not pulling the chariot, they just run in front of it, representing life's mysteries and the chariot driver follows. Pursue whatever it is you are curious in. I think if you asks questions of someone that interests you then you will begin to find a way out of your circumstances.

The third card, on the right (bottom) represents the end if you are willing to take the path- the 6 of wands
This card shows the subject riding a horse with others around him looking to him for advice. This shows that you are have the potential to succeed such that you can gather and organize people who will look to you for advice. You may not enjoy it but you will have the chance to be in charge of others, act confident.

Since this is a simple question I guess I'll do a real simple one…

The middle card represents the situation- Queen of wands
This card is framing the question- what attracts you and what are your inner motivations?

The left (top) card is the task- 9 of cups
You have a lot of cups, these represent your feelings, longings and beliefs. The task is to sort through them and prioritize them, as well as figure out what weights you give to them.

The right (bottom) card is the solution- the Queen of cups
This card asks another question, but it indicates that you should follow your feelings. So whichever you feel more strongly about- go with your gut! For me it would be politics.

Ok that's all I'm doing for tonight. I'll probably do a few more tomorrow at around the same time. I plan on doing everyone that posted something substantive so far but it won't necessarily be fast. So keep checking if you wrote something.

Also if you want a particular spread that I've done so far ask and I'll do it, so long as you provide more information for it.

bump

Tarot readings? On my Holla Forums? I have been doing them for myself one per ~six months. I did the digital ones, though, as I'm too lazy to go and find where to buy tartor cards. Those were not perfect, but, still, they were somewhat precise.
And, -info for the OP
>no disabilities (though I'm concerned that at least one could be beginning to crawl into my brain, as I found within myself several symptoms), definetely not ugly or fat
>I don't want to exaggerate, but I went through a some shit in my life: bad parentship (schizophrenic dad beating the shit out of me 'till the age when I was able to respond with a proper punch, mother was mostly ignoring this), getting bullied and beaten up untill the middle school by classmates or the older students; getting shitty education (that later was fixed with my efforts) because of trying to skip school because of previous reasons; almost dying two times, almost becoming seriously crippled a few times - this is some of that shit

I guess that's all that would be helpful for your tarot readings, as I don't have anything much left to write about now.

Also I'm a Virgo, born in late August, if that helps.

stoner 18 y/o male here. i'm from germany and i'm virgin although i got a working social-life. i'm attending school right now.

also my zodiac sign is aries

Are you the same user who did my tarot reading that other time? Because, it turned out totally true. Pic related.

We finished our education and he's still an asshole. I don't believe in this stuff, but damn…

also I'm a m Leo, and my previous cards for the boring job I that paid decent was :
Debauch - for my past (accurate)
Wheel of Fortune (on getting a decent job and out of homelessness)
And Knight of Swords (which was true I had to go forth courageously but also remember not to forget people along the way) and idk what else but.
I'd really like to just get some good income or go to Japan finally or whatnot or a billion things but other than a conversation I can't really make sure you're getting what you need from me.
Living with dyke sister and her fiance atm and sleeping on the ground lol would like to go back to school or get my own place with decent income. I also don't want to be christened by liberals again.

Hopefully that's enough info

fuckity fuck. I believe in this practice to a degree though

Hey OP, you still doing these? I don't usually believe in this stuff too heavily, but I'd like to see the results since I'm at a point in my life now where I'm bound to make large decisions, possible very soon.

I'll give you a proper description if you are free.

I'm still doing these but I'm doing them in the order they're posted (even though I guess a lot of people got bored and stopped lurking before I did theirs). From the looks of things it's taking me about 2 days to get to them.

I'm a patient muhfucka

I am a man, not from the US of A. I was so depressed and lonely that I had to talk to myself. But what once felt unnatural, become more and more natural over the years. Now, I have what one could call a imaginary friend, one who respond my questions and talk to me. I am crazy? How will be my relation with this being in the future? Is he damaging me in a way that neither I or him can see? Is my spirit being opressed somehow by the existence of him? Thanks

Nice. Here goes nothing.

Young male reaching mid-twenties, introvert, still live with parents and recently got into a fight with them that I have not yet resolved. I have been thinking of getting out of here as fast as I can. No father figure to follow for guidance.

I have had trouble figuring out what it is that I want when it comes to my goal in life and finding something to be passionate about since I was a teenager. Recently I have been into self reflection and talking with myself, more so than I usually do out of habit, and it has given me some good faith. What do the cards say about the journey ahead that I can feel is coming up? Will I be able to find what it is that I want?

Oh shit, I think you can only make one question. Then I want to ask

The confirmation bias and delusion is gigantic…
You literally said for the first tarot card that he was flat out wrong but just ignored it.

I think a lot of people try to make their living off of reading tarots. Personally I don't like it but I also have never been in a situation where I felt the need to turn a hobby into a way to make a living so I don't judge. I still wouldn't recommend buying stuff from anyone who reads tarots, or even paying for a reading. It just cheapens it.

This is just an oracle spread since it kind of seems like you're looking for something a little directed, but if you want another spread that's one of the other ones I've done itt I can do that to.

The first card on the left (top) is the problem- the 2 of staffs reversed
This indicates you are a victim of your own fantasies and ideals. It might not be the direct problem but your more material problems were in some way caused by a miscalculation that failed to account for one of life's more basic energies.

The second card in the middle represents the way out- the King of wands
The King of wands represents the mastery over the spirits of life in the masculine aspect. This card is not particularly informative other than providing fundamental questions to consider: what do I want from my life and what do I want to experience right now? The kings can also represent other people- you might meet someone else that represents this king to help guide you. There are salamanders present on this card that represent fiery rebirth, meaning that the road may not be easy.

The third card on the right (bottom) represents the future if you choose to follow it- the 3 of swords
You will comprehend what your heart is trying to do and do it. In this scenario you understand the fundamental desires that you seek subconsciously, allow them to permeate your consciousness and become aware of them enough to realize their importance and act upon them. This will allow you to get to the point in life.

Alright OP. I bought a tarot deck a few months ago and been reading as much as I can about tarot readings. Do you make money from it at all? I mainly did this as a source of income on weekends to do online tarot readings through various websites.

I did a Star reading. I was unclear whether becoming a teacher was an actual goal or something you resigned yourself to so I wanted a reading that could illuminate a bit before I got to that.

The first card is at the top, where you are standing now- Page of wands
The page indicates that you are wondering how you can or ought to experience life. Contrary to your explanation it says that you haven't truly given up on life yet even if you're disenchanted. There's an underlying curiosity of life that makes it possible for you to rebound. That said there is a lot of emptiness around, and emptiness tends to lead towards unproductive cycles.

The second card, on the left, represents your tasks- the King of pentacles
The king represents mastery and the pentacles are of materials. In this case maybe not material in the sense of our society's ownership but of the earth. The picture on this card warns against losing yourself in your surroundings as the King blends in with the earth. You must be distinct from your setting but consider how the things of the earth around you can serve you.

The third card, on the bottom, represents your difficulties or reservations- the 7 of cups reversed
I'm not surprised that your difficulties are represented by a cup card. You are the black man and you are struggling to decide between worthwhile and worthless desires. You might want to take a minute and look up a full sized rendering of this card and consider what's in all 7 cups and think for yourself about their symbolism and what they represent to you, then consider what you would choose and avoid. Especially think about what's under the veil.

The fourth card, on the right, represents your strengths- the Knight of pentacles
It's a good omen for your task to be the king and the strengths to be the knight of the same suit. I wouldn't have guessed it from your description, I wouldn't have even guessed they would be the same suit. The difference is that the King represents more of a mastery of when to use your skills that interact in the earthly realm. You need to better figure out your timing and maybe a direction for the skills you have.

The fifth card, in the center, represents your goal- the 6 of swords reversed
This card is interesting and fairly in line with what you said but maybe less in line with what the other cards indicate so it might not be the best goal for you or the goal you're destined to achieve (though if you believe in free will a goal you're capable of achieving).
The negative aspect of some of the symbolism on this card represent dragging old prejudices into new situations- why do they even need six swords on that boat when they have so little else? The ferryman can represent a lack of redemption and the ferry itself a mediator between worlds or states of being. It's a card that shows you could be a good teacher in the sense that you've laid out for yourself but from the rest of the spread I think you could do something else if you choose to.

No I never take any money for it. If you do it's mostly about showmanship. I don't know if making money by doing it online is really feasible but good luck.

>>7257376

I think I'm going to get these done tomorrow

I might get one or two of these done tomorrow but the goal will be Thursday. I'm operating at a small manna-deficit at the moment but tomorrow's activities should be restorative.

No that wasn't me. I won't guess at anyone else's legitimacy. If you got something out of it then it is what it is.

White dude, hikikomori who lives with his parents, no friends. My sign is Gemini. Kinda lost on what to do with my life. Am I going to find a reason to live or will my life be a waste?

Also, I've been trying to kick an addiction for the past 2 years or so.

obvious datamining thread

I don't think so

Is this shit datamining too?

19, male, Scorpio

I've always been under the assumption that there lies some spiritual force beyond our comprehension dictating our fates and lives, and how its up to a certain few in this world to tell us and bring with them greater understanding.

I believe the two greatest things in life are intelligence and patience, and I would personally give up everything for both.

I'm currently entering my second year of College while majoring in Physics and hoping I receive an internship at a prestigious scientific institution.

I'm not too happy with the world as of now, but my hope is what keeps me going through these dark times, and how the possibility of humanity finally reaching its pinnacle, either through robotics, or gene-modifications, and becoming greater than ever before. The one things that irks me the most is how impatient everyone has become.

Will I achieve my dreams of becoming part of the next step in human evolution?

If thats to far-fetched

Will I actually be able to receive an internship?

It is datamining. OP's tarot reading is very shitty, like he first uses tarot online program, and then just posts a photo of same cards in same positions.

Worth

Eh, I just did tarot readings on one site and got some of the tarot cards that already were in this thread.
Their description is too similar to OP's

Male, depressed lonely faggot

Will I ever get a bf? If so what is he like?

What the fuck is this?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, WITCH!

That's rich coming from the demon worshipers

What the old man said

Did you expect all of the meanings to be entirely different every time a card comes up? I don't think you understand how it works.

File (hide): e8a8b90a5ad6022⋯.png (1.82 MB, 1053x678, 351:226, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)
[–]

▶Anonymous 07/29/17 (Sat) 01:09:01 No.7248771>>7248788 >>7249441 >>7249890 >>7250404 >>7251367 >>7255875 >>7257156 >>7258284 >>7259464 [Watch Thread][Show All Posts]

I will be doing tarot readings this weekend.

If you want a reading

Newfag here. Don't know how to post, but here goes. Hope it works. I'm asking for my wife. She's obviously female, early 40's. She wants to know how long will she live.

wtf m8?

Wot dis

well im waiting..

Should have read the FAQ, grandpa.

ey b0ss OP you still alive?

bump to keep the thread alive.

I was ambushed by an elemental yesterday so I couldn't do the readings I planned on. I'll be working on readings until midnight but I don't know if I'll get through everything that I said I would get done for today the day before yesterday.

High-potential spread here.

First card is the key or main aspect, in the middle- 4 of cups reversed
I get the impression this represents a time to stop your period of brooding. You'll find an opportunity that you have to seize for spiritual growth that will expand your opportunities.

The second card, on the left, is the past or what is already there- 2 of swords reversed
The blindfold and the swords crossed here represent an unwillingness to see things objectively. You're blinding yourself with your own preconceived notions to your own hindrance. The only thing that jumps out at me from what you said about this is that you don't want to finish college because of liberals. It could be something else but that could definitely qualify as handicapping yourself because of preconceived notions about what your experience would be like (by assuming that another school in another place would be the same- not to say you would end up changing your ideology). You'll see though, based on the placement you'll end up broadening your intellectual or personal horizon in some way, I don't think it will be primarily spiritual.

The third card is the future or something new to be taken into account, on the right- the 3 of wands
This card indicates that you will become increasingly comfortable with the world outside of what is now your home. It shows you have some entrepreneurial spirit and yearnings that will be fulfilled on some level. You may leave behind some unresolved contradictions or conflicts (probably inter-personal) but I think that is fine- don't forget them but go and do something else for your own sake.

The fourth card, at the bottom, is the root or base- the 9 of cups
This card represents a need to question your own beliefs and emotions in order to sort through them. This combined with the first card I think indicate that you can find clarity and pivot once you closely examine what it is you believe and consider what you might be neglecting that will bring you forward.

The fifth card, at the top, represents the key or main aspect- the Emperor
Based on the placement I think this card both interacts with the cards indicating your change (your need to re-examine your beliefs) by saying that part of what you need to re-examine is your own agency and the powers that you yourself have, but also in your future by indicating that once you do consider this your success in almost inevitable. There's more for you to unpack here but it should be interpreted as encouragement.

Gather round kids
We playin' wi' fiya

The first card on the left (top) is something you already know or have- the Tower
You have no delusions of grandeur but you are also ready to seize at a possibility for major change if it comes in a way that's perceptible and clear to you.

The second card is something you can do well- Temperance
Whether or not you have begun it this shows that you are capable of achieving something great through a long and steady path. It might require humility at times and your progress at some points might be perceptible only to yourself but you are capable of taking the punishment and continuing down this path. If you have a long-term (even life-long) project or goal, especially something expressive, that you have been thinking about starting this would be a good sign to delve into it. Unlike a lot of other people you will be capable of persevering and finishing it.

The third card represents something new- 9 of pentacles reversed
This card represents that you are overgiving and over-extending yourself. Either materially or emotionally. Being reversed it might be that others are taking advantage of you or just that you are not allowing enough energy for yourself.

The fourth card is something you can learn- the 6 of pentacles reversed
Right side up this indicates that being generous will be a win-win. In this case it means that you need to be more selfish and it may be painful for you as well but important for you in the long-term. It could mean a harsh breaking from those around you or at least an unpleasant setting of limits that no-one, including yourself, enjoys but that you need to go through in order to prosper.

I should note to that the only card 'between' temperance and the tower is the devil. There's not much of a basis for interpreting omissions like that but it's an interesting pattern.

Thanks man that was awesome. If you want id love to get one of the other ones. Here's some more meat I guess: Im a cancer. Just got back to my old town and started to form something of a circle of friends. Its usually not hard for me to develope a tribe anywhere I go and have an easy time with people in general. I may have kind have fugged this one up however. Last night after my buddy passed out I stayed up with his girlfriend. Bitch ran her nails on my new tattoo and fuggrd me up bad lol. Had to explain why she was wearing nothing but my jacket in the morning and its kinda caused a scene. She started cutting her self and screaming "all of you hate me." Every time I do whiskey it turns into a 3 day process and fucked up shit just happens to everyone around me. Im also in some trouble with the law on two different things, both because whiskey.

I already know I'm a literal dangling piece of shit, thanks
I hope that way hits me in the face with full swing, I'm tired of realizing things too late

My only punishment is still being alive until date, it hurts like shit
I'm a little relieved, I know in the end I'll definitely kill myself

Read my last post, I'm being blood drained by a family of parasites

If I fail my suicide (suicide is a selfish thing they say, lol) I know I'll be buried alive in an institution where I'll lose every human right I know. When I come out -If I get to come out- my family will treat me like an outcast, but that's okay. Thanks m8

Weird spread.

The first card, in the middle, is the present situation- the Page of pentacles
You're young so having a Page here makes a lot of sense, shows healthy wonder and curiosity. What's notable is the suit- pentacles deal with material things so the representative questions are "what is here and what can be made of it?" This is a solid start but be wary of what you don't know while still being curious.

The second card on the left (bottom) is the past or what is already there- the World reversed
Being reversed I think this means that you have lacked some protection early in your life and this has in some way stunted your personal growth. Possibilities are open to you but in order to progress you have some things you must work through mentally and emotionally in order to continue to grow but they are not permanent.

The third card on the right (top) is the future or something new to be taken into account- Page of wands reversed
Having a page in the first and third slot is significant I think. The page of wands corresponds to the main question "how can I live life so that I can really taste life?" The meaning in this spread doesn't necessarily indicate that you will become like this card but that you should consider it, so thinking less in terms of material things and more in terms of experiences- but the spread does not go as far as to mandate or predict that you change your values, in fact it even seems to warn slightly against going too far in this direction and excess misguided zeal.

I had a dream after my post. I was tricked into a deal with the Devil. I was so furious I grabbed his ribs until they broke, revealing his true form and while he was writhing in pain I was screaming at the top of my lungs "You promised the double and you are gonna give the double". I don't remember what I asked for.

If you see a format you like that I did for someone else I'll do it, that's plenty of substance for any spread.
Otherwise I'll do one I haven't practiced much yet- like a Celtic Cross spread. It's probably the most complicated one I understand how to do so sometimes the interpretations get unwieldy but I'd be down to try it.

Dont really know enough to have a preference. That sounds cool i guess

First card on the left (bottom) is the present problem- the 6 of swords
Don't know enough to guess what this applies to, but the problem has to do with some kind of transition. Something that you've more or less entered into willingly (even if you felt obligated) but leaves you feeling conflicted as you get nearer. Probably something where it sees like your loyalties on a moral level seem to take you away from what you've known for a long time and grown used to. Doesn't have to be in direct contract, just a result of your time and energies being a zero-sum game.

The second card, in the middle, represents the way out- the Knight of pentacles this card has popped up a lot itt, and the pentacles seem to dominate today
In this case I think the operative question is what you bring with you. In this transition that you're going through what do you prioritize holding onto. If you're doing something new that limits your time who do you continue to spend time with from before?

The third card, on the right, represents the future if you are prepared to take that path- the King of pentacles
The master of material things. You know clearly what things to prioritize. Which things from before your transition are worth holding onto and how they compare with current things (and/or people). In this scenario you don't allow sentimentality nor shiny-newness to overly influence you. You make the best decisions for yourself without bias.

I wasn't really interpreting a suicide but I can't contradict it either, but there definitely would have been more direct ways for that to come up. You're sure there's nothing else that you wanted to work in order to leave behind first? Like writing a story of some sort?

That's interesting. Out of curiosity I consulted a couple of my interpreting dreams books and didn't see much enlightening about devil's appearing. Just general negativity.
I can't think of anything that a devil gives.

If you want more specific guidance on it and aren't already aware of it check out >>>/tulpa/ it's not a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination but some tulpas do get out of hand which you'll want to avoid. So I'm not going to treat that as a central problem that I'm looking for but I'll still do a spread.

The first card on the left (top) is the problem- the Hanged Man
Your point of view is perfectly valid and unequivocal but your basis is different from others. Again I don't think the problem is your tulpa and since it's rightside-up I don't think your mental state is itself a problem. But the way that it may act as a barrier in how you interact with the rest of the world may be.

The second card, in the middle, is the way out- the 8 of pentacles
This card typically has to do with a craft or skill that you have, it would indicate that your mastery of a skill will resolve these problems. In this case I think it could represent one of 2 things. It could be your "mastery" over your friend- you may find a perfectly liveable solution with it in which case it keeps quiet and doesn't bother you when you have to interact with others. The other solution is that you master a craft in which you can feel engaged and productive (also make a living maybe) in which your friend is an asset, but it will have to be a skill that you develop.

The third card, on the right (bottom), represents the future if you choose to take this path- 10 of cups
This card depicts an ideal situation as the result of accepting all of your spiritual energies. This means coming to peace with everything going on with yourself mentally and giving yourself context in terms of your mental and spiritual beliefs. You will be functional and you will understand why you perceive things the way you do and ultimately be able to interpret why others might perceive the world differently. The axioms that others base their beliefs on will be clear to you.

Pretty good cards really.

Forgot to include a picture- just because I have been.

i want to have a larger future in IT and computer related things. i am male

I'll bite

I'm a male

I guess I'l start by saying I'm a really self aware and over analytical person. I find emotional situations very awkward and for this reason can't become anything more than acquaintances with someone. I like to think I'm just a stoic hero born in an age where heroes don't exist anymore, and would have prospered some 500 years ago as a warrior or leader, but my overly self aware self prevents me from actually believing this nonsense so in reality I'm just an autist. I'm very contradicting as well, I may think that I could be some great hero or philosopher or some shit but at the same time I'm well aware I'm disgusting, pathetic scum and don't deserve any of that. frequently find myself lost in my fantasies and yearn for camaraderie and romance though at this point n my life those seem so distant and I'm sure I'll never have. I'm not a very aggressive or domineering person, neither am I a weak submissive type, I'm more like a blank slate that never really had anything written on it and lack any strong opinions or values I truly believe in with all my heart. I guess it's not just romance or camaraderie I desire, I'll take anything that sweeps me away from my boring life.

are you saying I need to embrace liberals.
I'm not saying I don't understand them, I just don't listen to idiots. If you're biasing the reading that's kinda fucked up lol. I only know facts and character, everything else the liberals have can fuck off
how does the nine of cards upright have anything to do with questioning my beliefs? lol. What fucking beliefs are you talking about, may I ask?
on the bottom it means root or cause of things, and honestly is what I've read one of the best cards in the deck.
If you're a liberal trying to disuade me with lies, then you're just another reason I don't like them lol. But good try.
I'll take my smug Nine of Cups card and all of it's satisfaction with me (pic related)

otherwise ty for the indepth spread and attempt to read, I appreciate it these indepth and know the last girl who did it for me was also a god help me (third wave) feminist. but I received the reading humbly then as well.
It makes me think you may be a femanon or more likely cuck. if that's the case, try and be less biased on the readings in the future if you would. Just because I received the Patriarchal Emperor doesn't mean you have to hold the reading against me aha. Poor execution imo

I believe this reading is more of an outcome kind of how I am now very much so. And how I can be in the future and what was in the past. It's more descriptive than foreseeing but very enlightening and overall just a cool thing.

ty tho for the reading
and ty for testing me

I went with a star spread

The first card, at the top, is where you are standing now- the Hermit
This was the first card that I ever got representing where I was the first time someone did a tarot reading for me many years ago. Weird night.
While the hermit always represents isolation on some level that obvious interpretation in sometimes misleading. It's not the main thing that the card represents, it also represents the realizations that were bestowed upon you and earned while you have been in some form of isolation. It allows for deep thinking and usually some aspect of spiritual maturity. It can also represent dealing with problems in a prompt and timely manner.

The second card, on the left, represents your tasks- the 2 of wands reversed
This doesn't jump out as an active card so I think it has to do with surmounting the problems associated with this card being reversed but that makes it kind of a vague card here. The main things would be surmounting apathy and dealing with fundamental impulses. One of your most basic intentions is out of whack and overriding the other(s). An intuitive awareness may be driving you, you may not need to understand what this is to begin doing something about it.

The third card, on the bottom, represents your difficulties and reservations- Justice reversed
Your conscious may not be clear in what you want to do in order to learn more about yourself. There may be one idea of a journey you'd like to lead but you worry about how it would effect you or others. Not really clear here. The more clear message is to do what your conscious tells you to do regardless of obstacles.

The fourth card, on the right, represents your strengths- the Empress reversed
This Empress typically represents nature and emotions. Having a reversed card in the strength slot sometimes makes these interpretations hard but I actually think this one makes a lot of sense- your strength comes from your ability to understand and deal with your own negative emotions and by extension the "negative" (destructive or harsh) aspects of nature. You'll appreciate the spring more after really experiencing and embracing the winter, likewise you'll be more in touch with and able to engage with your own emotions because of your ability to understand the negative ones. Not a glamorous one but actually a really good card to have here.

The fifth card, in the center, represents your goals- the 5 of pentacles
If you can't tell the card shows a blind man and a cripple helping each other. The card represents relieving of destitution. I'm interpreting this to mean that you want to be with someone in a capacity that will allow you to overcome problems together. Not necessarily material. Makes sense with the last card, in that you would be able to help others and help yourself in this capacity by taking some of their burden and at the same time find someone who will help carry some of your own baggage.
This might not be the ultimate goal though, but it seems like companionship is at least an intermittent one.

I'm not going to bother going through every single place in this post where you felt the need to make it personal other that I said this

ok ty, and I guess to a degree I've held back on college because liberals can get pretty wild in their mood-driven accusations, and I've honestly just had issues going back I believe but only because of finances and lack of interest. Yea thank you for your response I just didn't quite understand your read on the 9 of cups since it's more of a fulfilling and happy or "Wish card" as I've read more than spiritual but I take your words into advice too.

well what can you get passively in life. but also, what are you implying

i just didn't see where u got a reading that I had to examine my beliefs. I don't quite understand that at all, because I don't see where I'm at fault as well

>>7258861

I think I'll be able to get all of these done tomorrow.

These ones ought to be done Saturday but that might change.

(checked)
thanks for your reading

lol I didn't mean to come across as trying to talk you out of it. IMO the right to die on your own terms is unalienable- I just didn't see it.

All completely valid reasons.
I guess to clarify the process of the interpretation and why I emphasized what I did is that this spread revolves main aspect which was the 4 of cups. I've been doing 2 that are the same shape- the star and the second version of a peek into the future.

These were the other two that I did that spread with, and I have to choose the spread deliberately before I start shuffling and then flipping over cards.
Even though it isn't dominant in the cards interpretations individually that element of spiritual re-evaluation was the throughline that I saw.
The 9 of cups is a good card, I just didn't see that way of thinking about it as informative in the slot "root/base" so I kept with the throughline. You can always generate a bunch of other interpretations but if they don't add anything else to the point of the thread I shave them off, like it might be more encouraging but stuff like "you have a good base" on a lot of levels detracts from what I was sensing as the point. It's still true though, I might've emphasized it if you didn't have such a positive card at the end of the spread.
The emperor is the crown and the opportunity in this spread, the spiritual quotation often associated with the card is "a man can stand anything if he can stand himself" which I always interpreted as self-assurance by way of testing yourself.

I've never considered myself a firm believer in this kind of stuff but that was pretty much spot on.

Thanks for the reading. I dont like tulpa threads because most of them are full of memes like "I want sex so I made a tulpa gf".

Of course, hah. Typical, but rings true.
I've been in this isolated introversion for almost all my life. If you don't allow yourself to think on things yourself then it's going to be a recipe for even bigger disaster I think. So I guess I can give my introversion at least that much credit.
I wouldn't say I'm one to deal with things in a prompt manner though. I have the habit of doing things last second most of the time.
That's for sure and it's becoming clear that the solution has to come from within rather than from without. Especially the apathy.
Could you elaborate on this a bit? I'm not sure I understand it fully. Maybe because I can't find it back in myself, but I wouldn't doubt there are things that are hidden from me within myself.

Absolutely. Mostly myself. The only reason (that I can tell) I'm stuck in this indecision is because I keep worrying about "is this really what I want?".
I guess I knew this all along, but wanted a different answer whenever I ask because it's incredibly difficult. It rings true with what someone else, who I respect a lot, has told me.
Not much to be said about it. Probably because I'm not keen on admitting my strengths, but not untrue.

fifth card is the five of pentacles. The numbers, what do they mean!?
I think it could definitely be beneficial for resolving my personal issues, but it also seems connected with one of the goals I have been thinking about recently. Namely getting more into fitness and maybe understanding nutrition and personal training more so that I could help others become fit and perhaps make a living with that or working in a gym.

Uncanny how some if not most of this hits close enough to home for me to find advise in it.
Thank you for your reading, man. All the best wishes to you, spiritual user.

I cleaned up the spread so I lost the specific train of thought.
Generally it generally indicates some sort of internal conflict but it's really fundamental. It often has to do with something you've lost the drive to do or have been unable to be passionate about. It can mean that you either need to shift your energies or that you need to reignite your passion for something that you've been chipping away at.

Thank you, that clears things up a lot.

Male, young but feel like an old man, my health sucks.
Love piano and bass.
Really nihilistic, not even in an edgy way, more like a "I'm just gonna do whatever and not worry about the future because I'm gonna die anyways"
Some type of mental illness, probably schizophrenia.
A lot of people tell me I'm really smart, but I feel like a dumbass most of the time.
The one thing I want and would take me out of my jaded, cynical state would be having an adventure, like in my vidya.
Just an interesting life, I don't care for money or fame.
Also, a true friend, maybe with romantic interests would be great.
Here's the questions.
Will I have an adventure?
Will I find someone that completes me?

Thank you. The fun things is that the readings somewhat fit with my current thoughts.

I've never found addiction to come up in tarot cards but it might be my interpretation that it tends to be symptomatic.

The first card, in the middle, is the current situation- 3 of pentacles
Right now your talents, needs and finances are undeveloped. This is the only card in the suit in which the pentacles are black, urging you to go deeper. What this card represents is potential but on its' own shows no indication of whether or not you will achieve it, it represents an uncarved stone.

The second card, on the left (bottom) represents the past or what is already there- Ace of wands reversed
Not a great card to see reversed. It represents stunted growth, perhaps immaturity in some contexts but with the current card being a pentacle I'm interpreting it more to mean in terms of personal/talent, you haven't really been able to spread your own wings. Spiritual and emotional growth might be correlated with this but it's not at all causal- and growth in those aspects that is either currently or already has occurred can potentially lead to lifestyle changes that allow you to grow in other capacities.

The third card, on the right (top) represents the future, or something new to be taken into account- 5 of wands
What the card depicts is a bunch of young men sparring with sticks. It represents competition as a way to grow. Having a right side up card from wands in this slot is good because the ace reversed in the past would've been worrisome otherwise. The card represents some creative chaos as well as collaboration that will help you learn the skills that you need to be happy. I think more practical talents are going to be your first stepping stone to being fulfilled: putting yourself in a position to learn something that interests you and might further you into a career would be wise. It's not necessarily formal education but a productive environment is a must. A library would probably be a good place to think if you get a chance to.

FWIW a spider crawled across the ace of wands right before I took the picture. I'm not a reader of that sort of omen so take it how you will.

Oh the picture I took was backwards from how it should have been, so rotate it counter-clockwise, not clockwise like I indicated in the parenthesis.

The first card, on the left (top) represents something you already know or have- 4 of pentacles reversed
Even reversed this card shows you're doing pretty well at mastering whatever it is you're doing, presumably school. I'm sensing that there's some disconnect that you see between what you're learning/doing and society but having an idea of what you want to do in life probably helps settle you intellectually in that regard even with some uncertainty- you're making progress in figuring this out and probably ahead of most of your peers. This card does serve as a bit of a warning against being egotistical.

The second card, on the middle-left (second from the top) represents something you can do well- the Wheel of Fortune
This card is lucky but it really represents interconnectedness. You're making a lot of progress in terms of figuring things out on many levels. I also imagine this means you excel at non-linear thinking, you might be exceptional at putting somewhat abstract or difficult concepts idea, synthesizing and putting into practice at the same time. Really good skill to have, and a pretty specific answer.

The third card, on the middle right (second from bottom), represents something new- the Hieropohant reversed
Since someone else was complaining about a biased reading yesterday I'll do full disclosure (which is probably a good practice anyway), there are two ways to interpret this card here.
My inclination (protestant) would be to interpret this card in this position as a coming clash with authority. The card has a lot of symbolism and history of representing the traditional catholic church and to me it represents authority more closely than spirituality, which appears in many other places.
The alternate interpretation is that this represents a spiritual crisis. You are the priest and being reversed the issues associated with spiritual life are yours to work through.

The fourth card, on the right (bottom), represents something you can learn- Page of pentacles reversed
This page represents asking questions associated to material things, which would include options available to you. Reversed I think this card represents a few things in a small way- some unrealistic hope and idealism and some desire to have a conforming path. But regardless of position it will be an informative time ahead for you.
If I were to take a crack at how this fits in with your question about internships I'd say the biggest flashiest thing that's obviously appealing to you might not be the best thing for you long-term, but based on the Wheel I think you'll have some appealing options. Get everything out there and get all of your options on the table but then what the page indicates to me is don't be afraid to do something on a smaller scale (maybe a less prestigious group) that will allow you to take a bigger part in it and play a more meaningful role as an individual.

Also from my personal experience internship hunting absolutely sucks but start as early as you can.

The first card, on the left, is the present problem- the World
You're on a treadmill, there's an aura around you that's keeping you in place and making you unproductive.

The second card, in the middle, represents the way out- the Page of wands
The basic question you need to ask is "how can I live so that I can truly taste life?", be experience oriented and hopefully everything else will follow.

The third card, on the right, represents the future if you choose this path- 6 of swords reversed
This represents some sort of transition with no return. Possibly painful because it's reversed but not necessarily for the worst. Possibly a very serious relationship but probably has something to with yourself changing as well.

I guess don't worry about no bf and it might work out for you but begin by experiencing things you want to and improving yourself.

Not a question answerable by tarot but one I am equipped to answer. 32 years.

Male. Between 20 and 30yo. Near future pls.

Ok so I lied about doing a Celtic Cross because I'm too tired today. I did one of these earlier and it was kind of hard but this spread is called 'the way'.

The first card, at the top, is what it's all about, the opportunities and risks- the 2 of swords reversed
This isn't a good card to have reversed. The fundamental things that it represents are clouded judgement, carrying with you prejudices, clouded thinking and blockage or limitation. This might represent denial about something in your life that's holding you back, it could be as straightforward as harmful behavior but it could be something more abstract. If it were to represent something like your relationship with whiskey it could represent your downplaying of the problem to yourself.

The second card, at the top of the left column, represents conscious attitudes and thoughts, intentions and behavior that you're aware of- 9 of cups
In this slot this card could go either way. The card has to do with having a whole household of emotions at your disposal. I'd interpret it as that you're aware that there are things there but that you don't know specifically what is in them. You're more or less aware of what you don't know about yourself emotionally and spiritually, making a conscious decision not to delve to deeply into it.

The third card, second down the left-hand column, represents some of your unconscious attitudes- the Knight of swords
Unconsciously you are eager to progress and see what happens. You want to progress quickly because you feel it is the way to pay tribute to life or the way in which you are supposed to live life. This shows plenty of zeal to go, lots of throttle but says nothing about direction.

The fourth card, on the bottom left, represents your unconscious attitudes, how you appear to outsiders or your surroundings- Ace of wands reversed
The card represents the first sticks that feed the fire, in this case kindling. In this case I'm interpreting it to mean that people see you as a fire that's burning quickly but that needs something to catch in order to continue burning. The tinder is lit, the twigs are going but the more substantial logs need to be added for the fire to continue burning long and hot.

The fifth card, on the bottom right, represents the way you should present yourself- the 8 of pentacles
This card represents someone who is the master of their craft. This is telling you that you need to present yourself as someone who can be more steady and develop themselves gradually, if you do this then you stand a chance at forming relationships that can help you grow as a person. Perhaps this is done through showing steady progress towards mastery of whatever it is you do or maybe just through more fundamental ways of showing who you are.

The sixth card, above the fifth card, represents unconscious attitudes that you should try to adopt- 10 of cups
I believe this is saying that you should adopt an emotional orientation based on a spiritual connection to the wider world. But it's not so much offering an attitude to adopt but a way to achieve a more consistent emotional state. Try to become aware of how often your emotions fluctuate over the course of the day and realize how they change the wider world and to what extent the wider universe is insensitive to your personal changes. Widening your perspective will help shape your emotional orientation.

The seventh card, above the sixth card, represents a rational mode of action- Judgement
A true rebirth requires clearing the dungeons of oneself. By clearing through your past you will find the opportunity to awaken energies that will help direct you. Major arcana cards aren't always useful for direct action cards but I'd interpret this to mean that by sorting through interpersonal garbage with people you will grow as a person and find further opportunities for yourself to grow. No-one can judge you more harshly than yourself.

The last one took me longer than I thought so I'm going to punt for today.
I did a really quick bone toss to see how long it would take me to get to these and tomorrow is really uncertain, Tuesday at the latest.

That's alright, man.
Take your time.

Update: I just totaled my car, would that qualify as fulfillment of the fifth card?

Absolutely, that sucks to. Did you have to go to a clinic or anything?

No, I kinda lucked out with the circumstances surrounding it and got off pretty light.

bump

The first card, in the middle, represents the current situation- 7 of pentacles
This is really straightforward, it has to do with perfecting your craft. Put all you can into it, be persistent and your skills will come along.

The second card, on the left (bottom), represents the past or what is already there- the 3 of swords reversed
This card represents a melding of the mind, body and soul. Interpreting it reversed in this position is kind of tricky, might just mean the opposite because there aren't a lot of negative aspects of it: that you were somewhat scattered and you had incongruous goals for yourself on some level.

The third card, on the right represents the future or something new to take into account- 5 of cups
This card represents sadness, anxiety and spiritual exhaustian but right-side up it also represents a new beginning. The shadow represents unlived aspects of your life. Definitely indicates a setback.

This doesn't mean you won't get a job in IT. But it indicates that you might not be there as long as you think. It still indicates that your skills will go to good use but that you'll end up doing something different than you think.