I'm so fucking bored, man. I don't even want to jack off anymore. Don't wanna play vidya and this place is fucking slow

I'm so fucking bored, man. I don't even want to jack off anymore. Don't wanna play vidya and this place is fucking slow.

What do you fags do when you're bored?

>got bogged up by uni
Usually just watch animu, if not I do the daily grind of playing shit gsgs.

Usually I just play vidya and/or jack off too, I know that feel though, it can be kind of a rut. Have you tried getting high? Usually that makes it a bit more interesting.

I try and set off my smoke alarm with my farts.

I've done it once.

One thing you can do to be more efficient is play those pron games. that way you can do both activities at the same time.

do you conserve your dick and ass sweat to make cooking oil for your burgers later? i did that once and it was pretty amazing

vidya, random jewtube, 8ch, or maybe animu

only boring people get bored

Any fun anime on this season? Only one I follow every week at the moment is DB Super.

Nah man, I don't do drugs.

yea but I don't wanna play them right now.

Knowing this crowd, i'm hesitant to make this recommendation, but you could read a book. read some of those James Ellroy american underground books, those are good. Or read up on some history or philosophy or something educational. Hell, maybe even try to write something yourself.

multitask

Here's some prime reading material for us, then?

Nigga cmon.

what do you use?

go away

Thre are many things you can do, you can:
-Study the sword
-Organize your fedora collection
-Buy fedoras for your fedora collection
-Watch mlp
-Fap to mlp
-Roleplay mlp
-Play with mlp toys
-Play sexually with mlp toys
-Have sex with your anime pillows
-Have sex with your mlp pillows

And many other things!

MPC-HC. Heard they stopped updating it recently though, so while it's still good you might want to look on /a/ for some future proof replacement.

Haven't had the time to keep up with seasonal shit but I've heard Aho Girl and Tsurezure Children are pretty good- there's also the second season of New Game!.

mpc-hc, they won't be making any major updates anymore but it's still the best one around right now.

tell us more

ah good call, i forgot about MPC. I remember it being better for anime and like mkv files etc

VLC is ok

Listen music.

Be grateful you can jackoff whenever you please.

My living situation makes it impossible to jackoff unless I'm taking a shower. Sucks because I can't take my laptop in there with me, only my phone.

I have all the free time in the world but very little opportunities to fap.

As for you, put a movie or anime on if you're bored with vidya. That's what I usually do. You'll never run out of stuff to watch that you haven't seen.

How could you ever get bored when we live in the golden age of television?

Oh, nothing specific or on academic level. Usually its something different every day, today its humor in religions and a little neurology.

No it is not. It's absolute trash.

Sucks bro. Yeah, I'll check out some of the mentioned shows later.
Going to make myself some food first, see if that fires me up a little.

I'm so glad I stopped watching television years ago.

get a hobby or job

or a Hobby Lobby job

when i get bored for several weeks i usually listen to music or contemplate suicide until i feel like doing something again

Watch anime or Youtube videos.

jack off to little kids

Watch a horse gets gored by bull on liveleak

pretty good hobby tbh

Watch a documentary. I watched some videos about octopuses. Interesting stuff.

did you watch the one where a guy is filming octopuses and then one steals his camera and swims away with it?

No, seems cool. Where did you find it?

this is proof that octopuses are niggers

Nice one.

True.

We owe a debt of gratitude to the octopus for being the inspiration for tentacle hentai.

kek

Had some food, feel better now.

I do. Why do you think I made this thread faggioli?

That's pretty cute.

What, in like a sexual way? You get off to that shit?

No nigga, just cute.

I'm fuck your disabled grandpa.

Whats your disability, OP's grandpa?

Browsing this god-forsaken site, telling myself that I'll read the latest book I bought, stroll around the city and buy me something nice to drink, thinking about what I want to play but come to no conclusion and let my PS4 running in the background, watching videos on YouTube, searching for and watching animu, reading up/researching different subjects, and - last but not least - searching for some common day problems, prejudices, and emotional state on Jewgle in order to cope with my personal shortcomings, and also searching for views women have on certain things, but mostly their views on men and sex.

Does anyone else do the last one?

play vidya and jack off

kek why would you give a shit about that?

What are you nigs playing anyway?

Play with my doge
Vidya games
Exercise
Drugs

All are fun.

Split personality.

If not full of shit, what's that like? Do the personalities know each other/like each other?

Dude, I wrote that I fucked OPs grandfather. What you think: its full of shit or not?

Well I assumed the grandpa fucking wasn't real, but split personalities isn't that hard to believe.

You guys need Jesus and Hitler. My life is given purpose by my servitude to God, serving my people, even though I'm far from perfect at serving either. I've become an idealist, and I'm willing to fight and die for my ideal. When I am feeling depressed, I go back and watch Murdoch Murdoch videos, some that highlight the great things we've accomplished, like the election of Trump which my involvement I'm gives me great pride, and the battles to come, that I will be a part of. A great man once said "You're not truly alive until you have something you're willing to die for." And I think that when I watch MM videos, I see the struggle of a young autist trapped in the despairs of purposless consumption of anime and video games, and his ascension from the depths of despair to wielding the sword of his ancestors. Richard Spencer said it best in his DC speech a few weeks ago, "what we are fundamentally fighting for is meaning in our lives, to be part of something bigger than ourselves, to be part of a family together, to be beautiful again, to be strong again in a sea of weakness." Fight for meaning, and you're depression will weaken, and your drive for victory will grow. Hail Victory!

I hope that helps at all. Real nigga depression hours, trying to put a serious response out there. Also, maybe the best thing to help cure your guy's depression, if only temporarily, is to get together and hang out as a group soon.

ok

I wasn't even referring to the grandpa fucking, dumdum. I was talking about the split personality.

Visit sites that aren't dead with cancer.

I am almost convinced!

It's occasionally interesting to read what the opposite gender thinks. It helps also as a reminder that they're also human.

Antithesis of jesus*

More jewish lies. Post proof that Hitler was a devout follower of Nietzsche. You forgot the "s" you pseudo intellectual faggot.

330am
dont feel like jacking off since i was doing that multiple times throughout the day
dont feel like anime (havent in years)
pc-master race but games arent fun for me anymore
no friends
no gf
nothing on Netflix interests me
YouTube is all but gone to shit
i eat when i get bored but ive eaten so much im literally so full right now that i cant eat anymore

god dam
Holla Forums is supposed to be there when i need it but its going at like 10 posts a fucking hour holy shit. this is pathetic
i cant stand being a fucking loser on a friday night with nothing to do and nowhere to go

watch anime, read manga, launch some game i don't wanna play and regret playing it 4 hours later

lol manlet

binge watching The Expanse right now