Elena and the Secret of Avalor

It's here folks. Finally the half-Latina Sofia Balthazar meets the full-Latina Elena Castillo Flores and her imouto Isa.

This is sort of an under-appreciated series. I wish there was more fan art of it.

Does anyone want to show Trump embracing them?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2024-when-religious-parents-kill-kids-inside-honor-killing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MYGASyRMcb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isa + Lena get reunited

My 3 year old likes and watches this show. Its certainly better than the "Little Einsteins" but its a show for children. MLP tier.

I'd rather see Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS reunited with Lena

A show that children enjoy isn't necessarily a show adults can't enjoy.

Orizaba is voluptuous damnit.

and Lei-Lani is prime loli

as is Lucinda

wouldn't her name be Leilani? I guess this is to tie in with the Moana movie?

She's normally called Lani or Princess Lani, I'm not sure if they printed out her full name anywhere, Leilani could work too, I'm guessing the hyphen separation is to emphasize the latter part.

She debuted 11 October 2014 in "The Emerald Key". I don't know how far under development Moana was at that point, but it probably isn't likely.

If anything, Lani's popularity probably helped push the Moana project.

Didn't know that. Thanks user.

Looks like Mexican propaganda. Trump will end that.

How does this show compare to the Road to El Dorado?

If anything is propoganda it's Sofia since she's a product of race-mixing. Sofia flirts with boys of other races too.

Both of Elena's parents were hispanic so it promotes segregation. Elena also only flirts with hispanic men. It's traditionalist.

Is that still going on? Back when I had to babysit my little cousin, I remember being on the verge of breaking the TV every time that piece of shit came on .

Murrica is hilarious now. All cartoons, comics and movies are just fantasies of a liberal America that doesn't exist.

Mexicans? PFFF let's build a wall.

A cartoon about lesbian gem chicks? LOL Penguin is gay shittiest show ever amirite.

Niggers? WTF NIGGERS?! SHOOT EM!

It's mostly because of who makes this stuff nowadays.
In the old days, places like Disney, WB or HB were completely ruled and run by white people. They could never conceive doing something for anyone but white people.
But, in time, those studios started to receive a lot of people from all around the world to work with those products.
Go to any of those places and now you have plenty of whites, but also a good number of latinos and blacks and a huge number of asians.

Now that you mixed up the people who works there, they will start to try to hit those other markets. Usually it does not work for a simple reason: Those markets are used to the products made by whites for whites, and is not familiar with the new stuff.
Look at Frozen, you can't be more white than that, and it was a success world wide, because that is what people expect from Disney.

Even here in Brazil, the few animations that have a good number of fans were made for white people.
When they try to diverge from this, usually it does not work because the public don't really know what to expect.

tl;dr: It's just that the people that make this just can't connect with the public, because they can't understand who the public really is.

bump

fucking beaner princess is a retard

I'm not a Holla Forumstard and I don't give a fuck about the racial aspect, so what irks me about this show and others like it is more of a latino immigration thing. Pretty much anyone else who comes to the US tries to assimilate as best they can, while latinos in general are very resistant to cultural change. I live in Texas and it's pretty easy to tell which neighborhoods are all/mostly latino because they look like little mexico. Like, the fuckers have to come here, sometimes illegally, and then not even bother to try to culturally assimilate. Now corporations and politicians are pandering to them instead of encouraging them to adapt to their new country. Even 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants demand the rest of the US learn spanish and celebrate their shitty holidays. You can't even get a fastfood job without being bilingual in some parts of Dallas. Now I have to watch and listen to their shit on american TV while even non-border states are being normalized to it.

Show hides too much skin to be even close to mexican or spaniard culture. They must be cuban in the show.

So basically its a show created for the sole purpose of having a diverse Disney Princess cast and meeting the PC standard rather than being created with the intention of being someone's original and well-written idea about a story taking place in mexico or some shit? Honestly, this modern shit has no heart.

If Disney wanted to make a Latino princess then why not just make a movie?

Goddammit. If you're going to necro bump this turkey at least have the decency to provide some content. This is now a Bruce Timm thread.

I remember this one. Damn good story though very sad. Such is the way of Batman villains. They can never find peace.

10/10

Damn that Russian chick is hot.

hows .pl working otu for ya?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Shoujo kara Shoujo
enjoy~

Bunker?

PD. It's a small catheter in my lower left stomach that enters my abdomen maybe an inch from my belly button.

I'm on the list, but it'll be maybe 2+ years before I get anything.

Matter of fact, free of hostility. Emotional volatility implies a desire for reconciliation and compromise, which you won't get. Perish the thought.

Leave them a message, tell them that the life you want and the values you believe in are irreconcilable with their faith.

Afterwards, I strongly recommend changing your phone number, and if they know where you live maybe consider moving if it's not a complete logistical nightmare.

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2024-when-religious-parents-kill-kids-inside-honor-killing.html

^Shit is no joke. Your mother has threatened to *kill you,* that's fucking insane.

Midnight Sun
any color
Denmark

Donors most likely.

what the fuck?

I know this affects you, but I really don't see the issue. I think you're just self-conscious about it while everyone else dgas.

youtube.com/watch?v=MYGASyRMcb4 heres my snake eating a medium sized mouse (hopper)