Are you happy with what you see, user?

Are you happy with what you see, user?

I'm never happy with shitty threads user

That sounds like something an unhappy person would say, user. Wanna talk about it?

I'm going through some tough times..

I feel extremely flawed. other people in real life say I'm cute. small victories.

Faggots, niggers, and wiggers I'm about to pull the trigger.

Faggots, niggers, and wiggers I'm about to pull the trigger.

For the first time in a long fucking time I am happy with who I am and where I am. Feels gud, friends.

I need to shave

I took each step that lead me to this place, so I own my choices and thus this, my place along the road. Nevertheless the path before me has been dark and the choices as often as not between the lesser of two evils, so I rue the circumstances of human life that cause pain and disappointment.

What I see is more than the sum of my steps and more than the sum of fortune's blows. Ultimately although I wish I had more and better options I can't complain.

lol no

I am thankful I am not a nigger.

That ones alright. Seems to be thinking.

He thinkin bout sum white bitches

Right now, mostly. I still need to lose about 20 more pounds, although I do have quite a bit of muscle built at this point. I need to get a source of income. I've found the girl of my dreams through going to church, and I will even have my first date with her tonight. She is very religious, and I'm just a convert trying to keep up. Things are looking up, but could easily come crashing back down as they did just a few weeks ago.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

I know I am hot, and have angelic looks, I just need to take the initiative to lose my extra weight.

chubby angels can exist. it just means more cooshy for the pooshy

thnks bb, I would leh you smash if we wuz together.

test

Yes, but in my defense I am blind.

Pfftffff.

What a loser.