Hey humans

My name is Andrew, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, real life who spend every second of their day working at stupid ass jobs. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever tried to understand me? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than calling a woman trapped in a mans body gay. (I'm not)
Don’t be a stranger. Just get hit with my best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was a popular Youtube celebrity, and starter on my EGS team. What sports do you play, other than "Earn money and raise a family"? I also get straight sex, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just transitioned me; Shit was SO premorphic). You are all faggots who should just ghost yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my soulmate

so, did you become a ghost girl like you thought you would?

Yes i am where i truly belong.

well, if only all of our dreams could come true
I am happy for you.
don't think you're going to find many people that knew about him. As Mister Metokur said "He was the battleborn of mass killers"

The more i get spread around the more famous i become especially thanks to normalfags like Basedshaman.

shitty lifegoal tbh

fuck you, nigger

Fuck off normal.

Pic related, literally you

No (You) faggot

I'll let you win this one, homo.
But only because you got dubs.

I actually hope an afterlife of being being a boy, with ara super human elves that /ss/ and mother me all day

GOING GHOST
TRANNY PHANTOM

Thanks user

when were you when heat legend dies? i was sat at home drinking brain fluid when fred ring "heat is die"

"no"

and you??????????????

How can he go ghost
if the nigga ain't ded yet

he is dead
killed like 3 people with 250 shells with a 12 heh and was shot dead by the cops

No he killed himself your thinking of our guy who took the beta uprising into reality Chris Harper Mercer 2 years ago.

TOP WEW GONNA AN HERO AND GET ME SOME BIG FUCKN GHOST TITTIES