HILLARY CLINTON SPEECH TODAY

30 MINUTES UNTIL IMPACT

If anyone can find a better stream, feel free to post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4B2CGpB86E
archive.org/details/GottfriedFederManifestoForTheAbolitionOfInterestSlavery1919
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNeverToldFull6HoursDocumentary
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerthegreateststorynevertoldPart23to25
archive.is/n1Tjt
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
webcam-dandini.tmcc.edu/view/viewer_index.shtml?id=911
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/coughing-fit
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/catheter-in-my-pants
archive.is/ufoXq
archive.fo/nA3RL
youtube.com/watch?v=JOf7FaZgxG8
youtu.be/NkJOZOOXJWk
youtube.com/watch?v=HWqKPWO5T4o
youtube.com/watch?v=kHAlX9a_dfA
archive.is/uQz2T
ibtimes.com/political-capital/state-department-blocks-release-hillary-clinton-era-tpp-emails-until-after
archive.is/DIUQc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635981/Hillary-deletes-emails-latest-edition-memoir-removes-cheerleading-controversial-Trans-Pacific-Partnership-trade-deal.html
archive.is/9Dffo
edition.cnn.com/2015/06/15/politics/45-times-secretary-clinton-pushed-the-trade-bill-she-now-opposes/
youtu.be/kHAlX9a_dfA
youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA
twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/768878600082849792
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that we also have a Trump rally at the same time

Is she going to have a stool?

Remember to fl00d gore

It's like she chose this time on purpose, to make sure that Trump supporters won't be watching what she's saying. As much as I hate listening to Shillary coughing, it's important to listen to what she's going to say, especially if she's going to specifically name the chans.

Don't detonate a nuke before it becomes necessary

see
We can watch a record of the Trump-Rally when we are done with hers. This should have a higher priority.

Make sure to disrupt her meme energy and replace it with the truth.

We need to take screenshots and expose her poor health if she slips up in any way. Also, meme her shitting herself.

CNN stream modded by Trump supporters here.

Cool it with the racism tho. Theyre letting the JQ go without banning though. Just dont sperg.

get banned then faggot.

SHE'S GOING TO HAVE THE BEST AMERICAN MADE STOOL

this

Save your meme magic, don't fire until you see the cuck in their eyes.

cool it with the anti-semitic remarks

This gonna be good. If she says Harambe, I will lose it.

Do not poopoo until peepee'd upon.

Here I thought I was going to be productive

Election font pack with fonts for Shillary, Berncoat, and the Glorious God Emperor. Crooked Hillary font pack for anons wanting only the Shillary fonts.

They don't mind bringing up the jewish problem, just dont go full gas the kikes race war now in the comment box.

Are we watching

or

now?

why should anyone listen to this dried out cunt? it's not like trump sold uranium or killed entire countries. just fuck off the entire media circus you have in this kike country and focus on the important things…. like leaking all her war crimes and emails, hehe

Go search for cenas fortes if you need gore.

Does anyone have the full set of high quality merchants?

Damn. They got Peanut Arbuckle in the cnn stream.

Yuro here first time watching a Shillary speech.

What am I in for?

If you want to spread shit online, check out for ideas.

It's a collectible card game for every Clinton murder.

5 MINUTES UNTIL IMPACT

I got both going.

wew

A lot of BS. This one will be more interesting than the others though.

not sure if theyre actually gonna show the Hillary rally; they have the trump rally on the side

They got two of us. Just use discrection.

FIRST FOR NAZIS IN SUITS

To follow up, she's releasing a video attacking the Alt-Right today to coincide with her speech.

Wonder if we get namedropped or not. I will lose my shit.

Oh jesus fuck already?

stream is kill

If you wish to understand your slavery:
archive.org/details/GottfriedFederManifestoForTheAbolitionOfInterestSlavery1919

If you are interested in the "actual" truth about Adolf Hitler, Holocaust, and WW2, then the documentary "Adolf Hitler: the greatest story never told" is recommended -

(Part 1 to 22 & Bonus)
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNeverToldFull6HoursDocumentary

(Part 23 to 26)
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerthegreateststorynevertoldPart23to25

anyone got a stream?

I bet there's a good chance the guy was drunk himself (they were at a party) which was why it was so light, they just conveniently left that fact out.

cnn stream is being laggy as well

Its back.

I love how you guys keep me posted with these happening live streams keep up the good work

GORE FOLDER ON STAND BY

TRUMP SUGGESTS MAJOR SHIFT ON IMMIGRATION
"Nothing has changed"
t. Trump campaign manager

Fuck these disgusting (((reporters)))

Another hour? wtf?

Are the threads not auto updating for anyone else?

She's in the bathroom. Sad!

She needs her rest. A rally is a lot of work for her. Don't be a misogynistic racist now! Women presidents are just as good as male ones!

They need her stool ready first.

refresh the page

she needs regular stool first

Why?

Do you think she will bring out someone as good as Farage? Will Smith for example

The best way for Hillary to deal with the alt-right is to not talk about it. Hello Streissand effect?

I hope she will bring Sarah Kikerman

oops, fixed

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Thanks m8

HOL UP

wat

Leftist rhetoric usually makes little sense.

It's sort of strange how over the last 3 days 'Trump supporters' advertised an adversarial Hillary Clinton speech all over the internet, relentlessly

Don't gorespam, you fucking idiots. If you're gonna spam, spam holohoax facts instead.

Only gorespam if the normies end up spamming both halfchan and Holla Forums

I've got to go to work I can't hang around waiting to hear Hilary shit shit I'm sure you guys will make a good edit for later

She will be mentioning this site as well as cuckchan so a lot of normalfags will come here.

No she's not

Are the shills out again or why are we the top board?

Facts on Clinton would be the preferred spam.

This bitch cnn host, who are these fucks

This. It's redpill season.

pick one
feels>facts

(((experts)))

Both IMO.
One to filter the weak, the remaining normies will then get redpills.

cnn doing cnn things

She's going to be bashing the 'alt-right' and might mention Breitbart. You autists just advertsied it to a million normies because you thought it would make you look important

Trump ought to call out that Hillary can't even have her rallies on time in real-time at his rally.

This. Why you guys want to waste a perfectly good chance to have Hillary send her idiot supporters to us in a place where we are in control is pure folly.

The laxatives aren't working yet

if someone is retarded enough to support Hillary, nothing we can say will turn them against her

If normies show up, they should be reading Clinton Crime facts and Holohoax redpills. But no…you autists wanna turn this place into Holla Forums

Wow. Guess it's just election ferver.

Because it doesn't work, the board will go to total shit because immigrants, like in real life don't assimilate. Halfchan died of the same reason, I don't want to be part of another exodus

You're assuming these people would be hardcore hillary supporters.

COUGHING FIT

I don't think Farage would actually be there yesterday so maybe I'll be surprised.

Wait, where exactly is this taking place?

Reno, NV

Newfags who don't know it doesn't work bringing in more newfags is a cycle that happens in real life to

>“The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes, we believe in,” a robed man identified as the Imperial Wizard of the Rebel Brigade Knights of the Ku Klux Klan says at the top of the video, followed by images of a Confederate flag fluttering in the wind, Trump waving after a speech, and a man performing a Hitler salute at what appears to be a Trump rally.

meanwhile, a real KKK leader with a name openly supports Hillary Clinton and says he donated $20,000:

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

archive.is/n1Tjt

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Hillary Clinton needs to disavow KKK leader Will Quigg. If she doesn't then it means she's secretly a KKK sympathizer.

It would not surprise me.

On the Internet. Basically, a series of tubes.

Neveda.

YEAAAAAAAA

They had to change her diaper and put her in the special handicapped shower. Now the hair and makeup slaves are frantically trying to redo everything while Cunton screams at them.

Are there any drawfags around who can make an Epilepsy-chan image so that we can meme Hillary into having a fatal seizure?

I might just have to give her a visit.

Ideally, we should be creating Clinton redpill threads and other related redpill info threads with discussion welcome, while we spam gore in any threads created by obvious newfags and outraged normies.

Diversification of tactics will make it harder for them to control the narrative.

Where do they find these buttclenching cucks that appear on the libtard news shows?

I've watched this (((CNN))) stream for 5 minutes now, and I already need a break from the utter shit they are serving.

They don't even have to be, do you even realize how normies look at redpills? They just dismiss it as fake, racist, or whatever leftist buzzword their brain is programmed to. We can only use halfchan as a buffer between us and them, but we gotta keep them out of here at all costs

I can't actually listen to her voice, I'll just wait for the quotes which are gonna be muh racism in 2016!

CLINTON IS A FUCKING KKK SYMPATHIZER WHAT DO YOU NOT GET. THIS IS WHY TRUMP IS THE ONLY OPTION FOR BLACK AMERICA

yeah, this should be the preferred method.

Dubs confirm. We need epilepsy-chan.

Can the Alt-Left be labeled as "the sort of dressed-down, probably doesn't own a suit version of the Marxist and Communist movements."

Live cam:

webcam-dandini.tmcc.edu/view/viewer_index.shtml?id=911

Any and all the leaks specifically. It would also be important to demonstrate her war hawkish nature and incompetent/malicious handling of foreign affairs.

People need to become aware that Hillary is an actual existential threat. I suspect that's one key motivator for Hillary supporters, they're treating uncertainty of Trump as an automatic threat based on superficial reasoning.

Tone down that divisive rhetoric goy

what's wrong with being a KKK sympathizer?

Ah, they're passing out the kool-aid jello shots.

seconded, I remember trying to listen to a Bernie speech back in the day. I can't fathom how leftists could endure this for hours, no wonder that fat girl fainted at a rally back in the day

Probably methadone

Gore of the victims of Hillary Clinton is the best.

Some user made a duplicate thread that can be used as backup is need be.

where the fuck is this shit

NEWFAG BTFO

AGAINST THE WITCH OF POO AND SHITE=

ALL THE SHITPOSTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE

IN HER PANTS A BROWN POOL

SHITTING ON HER LEANING STOOL

She had to use the bathroom, another hour to go.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/coughing-fit

The KKK should be running this country.

emptying her colostomy bag takes time

When you take the FB of I, Jews and Daniel Radcliffe who's a Jew probably, there is no KKK

REMEMBER TO USE [POP] TO VIEW THE LIVESTREAM

Dubs confirm. Sorry, I'll get back in my cage, Lord Shekelstein.

Hitler didn't like em, honeypot of pretty much every agency in the US, they probably end up spying on each other.

What difference would it make?

FEELING TIRED
CATHETER IN MY PANTS
SEIZURE MEDICINE
READY TO DISPENSE
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/catheter-in-my-pants

checked
PANTS OF SHIT

You know nothing about the current state of the KKK.

WOW

Are they no longer taking care of our heritage?

Hilary is the reason the Epipen has gone up in price, she's on 20 a day to get through this before she shots her lungs out

CNN Just insulted Trump for being "a bit overdue" to start his speech, then said Clinton would be speaking "later this afternoon." Fucking disgusting (((journalism))) – implying Trump can't be on time while Hillary is a leader, when she rescheduled her speech!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they're cleaning nigger neighborhoods and its not a joke that they have a ton of feds inside.
If you want an actual real life group that might not be fully compromised try Sons of the South or The Traditionalist Workers Party.

jews gonna jew user.
The real concern should be is the paid crowd going to get overtime?

The CIA is already running our country, dumbass.

Wow, CNN is going all out with the alt-right = evil nazis and Trump = white supremacist meme.

kek

Clinton campaign just ran to mcdonalds to buy more bigmacs to lure street people into the auditorium

"Trump should denounce white supremacists elements in his voters to show he does not support this."

Did Hillary ever denounce getting the KKK endorsement?

That gif is sooo so fucked!

SHIVER ME TIMBERS M8IE!!!

archive.is/ufoXq my sides

At this point I'm too numb to even react to it. But if it's any consolation, it makes a Trump victory even more sweeter when you think about it. All this effort of bias and for what? They end up failing.

A good question to bring up.

This is all one massive Kafka trap.

I hope someone is counting.

She's a bit late, she just had to go to the toilet.

2 HOURS LATER

She'll be here soon! Don't worry!

Kill all kikes

Unlike everyone else on Holla Forums, I'm not a racist (but I REALLY hate niggers).

I don't believe in oppressing other groups nor do I believe in segregation. Clinton believes in both, but for different reasons than Holla Forums.

I hope she fell into the toilet somehow and died gurgling her own shit

Her pantsuit is malfunctioning

Those pesky journalists.

Trump is often late to his rallies. Usually 40 minutes. Source: I've been to one of his rallies, and watched many with you faggots.

God save the USA.

Hillary Clinton feminist.

Trump an idiot.

So you have to vote the pope from rom.

Maybe she croaked….

What universe is he living in and how do I get there?

(checked)

I tried to tell that myself too, you'll get used to it

Yes but don't worry she's wearing her Depends this time.

Tanks in 30 minutes

The day when millions of people anxiously anticipated a Hillary speech because a few autists thought their obscure anime board would be mentioned by name…. and also made pro-Hillary memes for it?

Gas her.

I never understood the logic of this, I think it's the victim complex leftists have. The media is so blatantly pushing leftist bullshit and they still somehow believe the world is against them and the right controls the media

Applying make up on a reptile takes a long time, user.

Why not?

You seen any prohil memes?

coughing fit
drowns in shit

With Clinton it's all opportunistic political scoring and leveraging "assets" to her benefit.

'Pants of shit' better be the Twitter trend after this, just spam it everywhere

Yesterday Trump started an hour early. The difference between a Business man and a politician.

Please go fuck yourself.

Please go kill yourself.

there was some faggot on yesterday crying about muh PR regarding our love for Der Fuhrer and the glorious 3rd Reich.

I'd say save the gorespam for obvious media kikes just trying to get screenshots/quotes, or as a last resort for if the normalfags start shitting up the place too much.

#HEILHILLARY

Breddy Dank…

It is literally shills pushing that narrative.

Her stools go in a bag.

"White supremacists denounced by Clinton – take to twitter rampage"
Don't give (((MSM))) an easy target, use facts. Bringing back the "I always keep hot sauce in my purse" video would be good contrast.

Don't be scared of the label, rac-ism and other -isms are jewish social tools to destroy the society of their host nations.

AGAINST THE WITCH OF POO AND SHITE
ALL THE SHITPOSTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE
IN HER PANTS A BROWN POOL
SHITTING ON HER LEANING STOOL
RUNNING DOWN HER THIGHS AND ANKLE
A STINKING PUDDLE 'ROUND HER CANKLES

Wait until the newfags come before dropping gore

BANNING ASSAULT WEAPONS

BANNING HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT CLIPS

C L I P S
L
I
P
S

"Donald Trump running a little late"
No mention of Hillary speaking at all today.
t. (((CNN)))

I think people really overestimate gorespam, even when I was brand new to imageboards they just bored me. Hollywood has desensitized everyone to it. Animal torture gore is probably the only one that would.

I think Trump may wait for Hillary to take the stage to cuck her media exposure.

I've heard people saying the media in Europe is biased against refugees..

It's nice to have some scattered about.

Oh good, I was worried for a moment.

This, also there will be plenty of opportunity for FBI shills to post the "How do you do, fellow kids!" honeypot threads trying to trick newfags into "inciting terror". Any thread attracting that should just be flooded with gore and not replied to in a serious manner.

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

I'm truly blessed today

I'm pretty sure that's bs and the word racism existed in the 1880s or 1890s

The NIGGERED guy on CNN now.

It's all to get the synthesis that racists are bad. That's all. This is why people are retarded to me.

OH SHIT TR-NIGGERED IS ON

What the fuck, don't you post that Nazi shit on this website. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Shithead racist. Go back to Stormfront.

Streamin this and watchin with friends. I would have played the drinking game, but I ran out of alcohol. So fucking ready to see this though.

Probably been the plan all along; show that Hillary's speech is silly and unimportant by giving the media something bigger to cover. What's the better story to cover: Trump talking about immigration and black voters, or Hillary screaming about Nazi-frogs?

NOW we've got a party.

We only do that to prank the new agents.

God, the Venture Brothers was such a great show.

I hate this niggers face so much.

Hillary Clinton drinking game: take a shot every time she calls a group 'x-americans'.

Is anyone watching the Youtube chat right now ? Shit's hilarious. Apparently halfchan Holla Forums and Holla Forums are raiding, no hillary supporters to be seen

the entire chatroom is full of
and

maybe in eastern-european countries

in the west it's all muh poor refugees with a few dissenting voices here and there

Is anyone else worried about Trump's sudden flip-flopping on amnesty and deportations?

Post your hype music.

Where is this from again?

Nope

well no shit

Hes just pandering to the mid so we will win the election.
As soon as hes in the office, its back to mexico for the illegals

You got 40 minutes. Go get some more liquor.

cnn political commentator, don't know where or when the clip was taken from

Alcohol is for weak tempered faggots.

I know. Cross-eyed niggers look even more fucking stupid than they already are.

THAT LIKE/DISLIKE RATIO

Nobody will be tut tutting at it all they will remember is pants of shit every time they see her, it's a great meme and she's powerless against it

Let's hope so, because amnesty would be utterly unacceptable. If he does try to do that, we should definitely protest/riot.

40 MORE MINUTES
HILLARY IS SHITTING HERSELF TO FACE US

Delayed again

Holla Forums is being BTFO today

and most of it is self-induced

You kikes need to pick a narrative.

holy shit

Another call about Trump not speaking yet – used repetition to make it seem like this keeps happening. Take a guess whether they mentioned Hillary being even more late.

We will riot after hes in office. Focus on the current issues of winning the election.

HILLARY BTFO

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

I'm convinced Trump is just waiting for her to speak so he can hijack media coverage.

WAS IT ACTUALLY DELAYED OR DID THEY FUCK UP?!

ARE THEY SEARCHING FOR HER EPIPEN AND DO I NOW HAVE TIME TO GET BOOZE?!

Hillary and Trump are playing chicken.

If Hillary does her speech first, then Trump will BTFO with his speech.

If Trump does his speech first, then Hillary will try to BTFO trump, but we all know how that will go.

ANOTHER DELAY

SHE LOOKS LIKE A NERVOUS WRECK

That one's not as I high energy as I thought it was. Here's a better one.

Hillary will need white noise machines all around her stool to block the sounds of farting away and stinking up the joint

MSNBC segments about the AltRight from today.

Did she actually shit herself? This waiting sucks.

probably wants the duality of him talking about serious shit while she unironically uses internet slang in a policy speech

Shes so out of touch she probably thought it wasnt daylight savings time

So guys I'll be heading to the story and back while Hillary gets ready, what snacks should I get?

They need 40 minutes to reanimate her. Amateurs.

Kek.

Good material user.

doritos and mountain dew

Thank you trips

doritos and mountain dew

she has lost control of all bowel movement

MEME IT

HEIL FUCKING HITLER!!!!

He is more than a regular old commentator, iirc he leads some nig social justice group. I saw it live and I think it was one of Trumps surrogates that triggered him. I can't remember exactly either so I can't find the clip.

Vodka.

Makes the media coordination more evident, I knew this would happen the moment I read "alt-right" in some retarded online magazine

How horrifying!

(checked)

Dew it is.

Each time there's a delay, it's because another million dollar donation came in, and Hillary has to find out what they want.

Kek at the Hillary catered ads
Go-Cane and U Catheter

Get laxatives and diapers so you can sympathize with Hillary's struggle

PRAISE KEK

Neo-Nazi mass murderer Trump supporter Sam Hyde spotted near Clinton rally

That's so 2007, user.

You mean Sam Hyde. Sam Hyde shot Hillary Clinton.

"We're still waiting for Donald Trump to take the stage here. It's all set for him."
No mention of Hillary.

Matzah ball soup and bagels

Mango Sorbet.
First time eating sorbet, and it's delicious. Pic related is a good brand.
If not, get some Chai tea for maximum cozy.

Hotpockets. Obviously.
Now we can only hope for the holocaust.

Interesting, trying to get people to accept the label "alt-right"

Drop the Garrison faggotry, he doesn't like it and he has earned it by coming directly here for a chat

Takis and grape drank.

11/10, user.

he can't keep getting away with it!

Trump should fire back and pick at old wounds of the older voter over Clinton and the Democrats having ties to communists.

woman tier / 10

I'm enjoying a cold beer on this scorchingly hot summer's eve

what a fag

That brand is fucking boss. They make gellatto and sorbet right with no artificial bullshit. I wish it wasn't $7 a pint tho.

Will he speak at the rally?

I've been wondering why they say it's "white nationalist" as if being a nationalist for a country automatically makes you a racist?
I remember only about a decade ago people in this country were very patriotic and across the world people called us redneck racists.
How did it change so rapidly from proud of your country and self to "we need to get rid of ourselves". Is it just the normies that follow whatever is the "thing" that everyone else does or what?

Classic newfag

Yep, they're pushing it and Spencer to make White nationalism less threatening as appealing. I guess somebody realized that even "Neo-Nazi" sounded kinda cool and edgy.

kek

That sounds dirt cheap to me in Bongland

You think Shillary's handlers are rewriting the speech because they've realized that talking about nazi frog posting will make them look really stupid?

And how many people are behind the camera for Trump's rallies?

CNN finally mentioning Hillary again. Trump is going to speak "any moment" and they mention he's late, Hillary is going to speak "soon" and there's no mention of the reschedules, instead they say she's going to speak out against white nationalists. How do normies not see this bias?

Leave the EU already, m8.

Jack Danials - Neat
A fat splif - Indica dominant
Trump girls eyewash station in adjoining tabs

yes I know

ITS NOT WURPFH IT

But it does? "Civic Nationalism" isn't nationalism.

STREAM DELAYED AFTER SAM HYDE SPOTTED BACK STAGE

That's the 6 million dollar question.

quad 8s get

Do you guys think Hillary's stopping because nobody is at her shit?

Trump just started his, I think they were playing chicken.

Yeah, sure is.

Well this is going to be a fucking shitstorm regardless of the outcome.

archive.fo/nA3RL
Based on this Breitbart article I doubt that Trump is going to disavow the "alt-right" by saying that Hillary is trying to smear 31 million Americans with the "views of a minority" or some shit like that.

To be fair takis aren't half bad, grap drank is nasty as fuck though.

I guess Kek really wants me to watch this one and focus the loosh on PEE PEE POO POO

Is that what all the cheering was about?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

FRUMPY DUMPY SAT IN HER CHAIR
FRUMPY DUMPY’S CAMPAIGN WENT NOWHERE
ALL SOROS'S MONEY, AND ALL OF HIS MEN,
COULDN’T STOP TRUMP FROM MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
FRUMPY DUMPY CANT HANDLE THE BANTZ
FRUMPY DUMPY DROPPED A LOAD IN HER PANTS
ALL THE KIKE'S MONEY, BETTER OFF IN A DUMP
COULDN'T RIG THE RACE AGAINST DONALD TRUMP

FRUMPY DUMPY GAVE A COUGH AND A SHIT
HER DIAPER EXPLODED AND HER HEART BLEW TO BITS
HER TWITCHING CARCASS LEFT A MESS ON THE FLOOR
IT TOOK A WINCH TO HOIST HER ASS OUT THE DOOR

CNN calling Trump's speech a "pre-buttal" as if it was planned to be before she spoke. They're not just refusing to acknowledge it, they're memory holing it. Whatever it is that's stopping Hillary from speaking, it's too big to completely hide.

hahahahahaahaha lo and behold, the crowds Hillary is able to pull. At least they don't do it for free

Takis will rape your GI tract, particularly your anus.

A drink here and there is okay. But drinking as a means of escapism is degenerate as it gets.

Trump Rally
Sleepy Negro Speaking Now

Live Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=JOf7FaZgxG8

Except Dolfy kept himself clean, and so is Donnie.

Learn from them, user.

I got bored and started pregaming, please no bully my english.

I have something called intestinal fortitufe

Are news stations legally obligated to have a nigger in every segment?

Her whole plan was to pretend she was going to rip the alt right so the media knew to do all the dirty work and tie it to Trump, she will say nothing major it was just a ploy to get kike media to work overtime for her and get some of the edgy snarks to stop with her foundation criticism

Goalpost Status: Moved

[checked]

hahahaha

yes

Nope. The user stated that he need alcohol to get him through the Clinton speech. Is degenerate.

What a stupid cunt.

>Can you explain what exactly is the alt-right? Many haven't heard the term before.
"It's racist, white supremacist, nationalist, misogynist."
=(((JOURNALISM)))=

Yuropoor here, can anyone describe to me why we are listening to a Cl*nton speech?

Laughs and intel.

"good luck epilepsy-chan"

…is what I'd like to post if only there was a suitable image.

Try to be be more subtle next time.

Because she wants to call us out and basically associate all Trump people with "ebul white supremacists"

Hoping for a laugh

Also notice how they're doing their level best to not cover what he's saying.
Heaven forbid a black man's input on Trump be heard while discussing whether Trump's a racist or not

She might mention our malasian knitting forum

4D chess confirmed

Jews take over again!

the alt right?

kek

COUGHING
FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

HAHAHAHAHA
Now that that NIGGER is off stage, let's go to the speech

They can't risk it. What if Carson calls Clinton an apprentice to a servant of Lucifer again?

Trumps on

Fuck you nigger lover trumpfkin, niggers will be brought to heel under hillary

Malasian knitting? I thought this was the paki yodeling board.

Reminder to shill for WN websites as being more alt-right than kikebart or waterfilterwars.

PRAISE KEK

I prefer my metal to be played by Anime qt's

WILL TRUMP DEPORT SLEEPY NIGGER?

Yeah the polls don't lie

DAMN this crowd is rowdy. Definitely a huge crowd out there.

get out, this board is for indonesian basket weaving only

The joke being that CNN refused to air any of what the Good Dr. was saying, and only cut to the audio of the live feed after he got off stage. While talking about racism. Good ol' CNN.

Wasn't it Jewish to begin with?

Then a goy took over.

And only Hillary hates niggers
SHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT
#Imahillshillnow

Auska best grill

He's pretty based actually

Lol the (((media))) had a complete fucking meltdown over this.

His jewhat looks like an opaque condom tbh fam

TRUMP TRUMP

Again to be fair people like us may be the only people that havewn't completely checked out from the election by now.

Is it just me, or does he know people on CNN are watching live and acting calmer than usual?

ie opening by focusing on stopping illegal border hopping for drugs

Lots of cuckservatives and neo-cohens hate Shillary, doesn't make them based.

Judaically obligated.

Literally naming the commie jew on live tv

LOCK HER UP

live on CNN

Typical Drumpfcuck with his civic nationalism and "we're all Americans" drivel. Hillary will lock cucks like you right along with your pet niggers.

Can you fucking idiots just stop saying Holla Forums you're just gonna atract normies and shills here.

"charges of racism"

we Turner Diary now

This is what you consider "trolling". Yes?

it's probably just shills man

STREAM WHERE LADS

Not only that, have you watched the debates? Carson is actually a very intelligent man, his sleepines is a tactic to supress the nigger in himself. I bet he developed it after that hammer incident and perfected it by now
webm unrelated

Who is saying it? Write down their accounts and dig.

multidimensional chess

>>>/reddit/

And we always need new recruits.

youtu.be/NkJOZOOXJWk

cry more faggot

What the hell are you talking about? This site is a Serbian train enthusiasts' penpal chatroom.

wew lad

REQUESTING THE SPIDER-HILLARY PIC IF ANY user HAS IT PLEASE

Oh yeah new recruits like those correct the record guys aye?
Seriously if you're looking for new recruits in a hillary rally you'd have better luck finding a well adjusted black man.

No this is her real theme song.
youtube.com/watch?v=HWqKPWO5T4o

Shut the fuck up.

Did it just get delayed again?

ANOTHER 40 MINUTES

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

which one?

yup

lol

Holla Forums producing pro-Hillary memes and anxiously anticipating a Hillary speech , calling Trump supporters cucks

lmao alt-right autistic failures

She needs to empty her colostomy bag again. Too much hot sauce makes for spicy shits

Trump is going all out. Daaaaaamn

wtf is happening

B-b-b-b-ut kellyanne says it's not pay foor play and the clinton foundation is a good thing :^)

The only place a nigger belongs to is the prison, but of course Drumpfcucks think otherwise. Only Hillary will bring them to heel.

Reminder to remind everyone that an actual KKK leader openly endorsed Hillary Clinton and the media refused to make a big deal out of this while they lambasted Trump for his so-called refusal to disavow someone who isn't even in the KKK anymore.

She must not want to compete with Trump's rally

I can't believe she's this low-energy. Even Jeb had higher energy than this sack of shit.

Is Hilldog kill?

The bald eagle with the AA-12 is the best part.

So will (((cnn))) debunk this racist's false claims?

He is a racist, you know. He cannot speak the truth

lol wait for Hillary's speech for 40 more minutes austists

wtf i love hilary now

Everyone who's not here for Antarctic trombone practice get the fuck off my board.

diarrhea attacks are a bitch, believe me

SAM HYDE KILLED HER

THE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

HE MURDERED THE WITCH

She's probably watching Trump.

Just take a look at the chat. Those aren't Hillary supporters.

the one you just posted so thankyou user

Thanks user

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Fuck I'm gonna miss it with these delays. Wish she would quit shitting herself for a minute.

source ?

he cant keep getting away with it

MAJOR CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE

FUCK HER UP

The crowd is probably going nuts everytime she delays it because they get paid per hour

Meme it.

She's probably waiting for Trump to finish

If you make any OC, remember to post it here

I would like all of you to join me in a REEEEEEEE. Praise kek. Pepe be thy name.

Remind the normies we are winning. Remind them we are here.

I love that CNN is airing the audiences anger.

Too bad, he can last for hours

Maybe she's getting cold feet? Perhaps she's afraid that by naming us, it will only make us stronger?

will do

He's literally laying out the prosecutor's case for RICO racketeering and espionage charges that will be ultimately brought onto her.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah those are Holla Forumslacks but there might be some faggots and redditors in the mix no need to lead them here just point to cuckchan.

Makes sense.
She's probably got aides panicking trying to figure out what talking points to run with to best deflect this savaging that Trump is laying on her.

GUNSHOTS HEARD AT CLINTON RALLY IN RENO
EYE WITNESS SAYS THEY HEARD "MILLION DOLLAR EXTREME PRESENTS WORLD PEACE" BEFORE GUNSHOTS

i-is this for real?
is this actually the time magazine cover?

back to reddit with that tripe faggot

Of all the things that could get him assassinated, that's the one.

Think of how many traitors and felons exist in the deep state.

Think of how far they'd be willing to go to avoid jail or execution.

SOURCE?

Literally snuff livestream… people are going nuts!

Come to think of it, if she delays for longer after his speech we can probably rest assured that that's the case. He's going all out on this meeting. She needs to reframe her speech to accommodate.

I like tgsnt, but I loathe the fact they didn't mention that Hitler had Dollfuss (a fascist and close friend of mussolini ) assassinated so he could land grab Austria.

The goal is to spread our message and win, not to have some gay little secret club.

I think you're confusing Holla Forums with Holla Forums from 10 years ago.

What, you don't think using internet slang will be well received against the backdrop of this Trump speech?

every
fuggin
time

Maybe her staff is desperately trying to rewrite her speech to do damage control on all this assblasting that Trump is causing.

Quick reminder hillary is literally going to spend a speech attacking a group of people that call themselves "alt-right" whose major ideological figurehead is a gay jew.

Do not let normies think anything but this

I don't care about muh alt-right, but we're going to make milo le leader of it just to pre empt any possible vector of attack

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's a very slight edit.

Half of his speech is basically a Holla Forums sticky

Sadly everyone will give more coverage to her speech becoz muh racism.

We're living in the good timeline user.

Go back to /r/The_Donald or quarterchan.

soon

Spotted the Kikebart intern.

BITCH IS HIDING

Thank you for correcting the record kike.

No, it's a shop. This was the real one.

They already tried twice

BRAZEN ATTEMPT AT DISTRACTION

HILLARY'S ALT-RIGHT SPEECH: BRAZEN ATTEMPT AT DISTRACTION

Just got back, wasn't it supposed to start at fucking 20.00 and now it says 21.00 (CET)?

TRUMP IS ACKNOWLEDGING HILLARY'S SPEECH
HE'S TALKING ABOUT US

They aren't going to stop trying, and the means they'll use will get increasingly brazen as they become more desperate.

Not cool. ;_;

RUMORS ARE THAT HILLARY IS GOING TO SLANDER OUR MOVEMENT OF BEING NAZI FROGS

but we are racist…

HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAH

RETWEET THIS SHIT

It was supposed to start 1.5 hours ago but keeps getting pushed back for reasons

Wrong, it's been three times now.

Shhh

BEING CALLED RACIST: THE LAST REFUGE OF THE DISCREDITED DEMOCRAT POLITICIAN

no such thing, user. Just pragmatic and logical. Only those with hurt feefees think it is (((racist)))

A=B but B=/=C

Wait, this isn't the secret Nazi Frog HQ?

What have I been doing with the last ten years of my life…

They can't contain all the shit that's leaking out of Hilldog's colostomy bag from her massive anal annihilation, so they keep stalling.

CALLING OUT HILLARY'S SHILL TACTICS BEFORE SHE EVEN MAKES THE SPEECH

This actually plays well into Trump calling her a bigot. I'll have a good laugh if this is how things go down. Trump calls a her a bigot and at the same time fends off attacks of anti-semitism which is considered part of the altistic right by using Milo as a shield and at the same time uses Milo to get the "progressive" vote.

What level chess are we at now?

COUGHING FIT

No you're a fucking faggot, how many times do I have to tell you newfags this. Immigrants just like in real life, don't assimilate, we lost halfchan because of a huge newfag influx and I don't want another exodus on here

their definition of racist differs from ours

HES PANDERING TO NIGGERS AGAIN
STOP

REEEEEE brother. Too bad I have shit to do and cannot come back til the fire has started. But I think it will be really easy to tell if she mentioned us then.

Oh shit, fam.

When is she going to talk? Stop delaying you old hag.

Nigga I need to keep up with the memes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nimble operator

I like to think racist is short for race realist

Holy shit, this just keeps getting better.

I sure hope the aut-right is already doing this on twatter. But who knows what those goys are doing

That's only true when we have a flood of faggots from a different board (see: GamerGate). A handful of stragglers joining us is always a good thing.

Everyone else literally letting the world pass them by.

shes watching trump

Drumpf is pandering to niggers and spics, what a cuck.

The cover is shopped but they labeled us the most trolly.

I want to live in Trumps world.

Huma is tonguing her ass clean

REMINDER TO LET THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN KNOW THAT WE WILL NOT ACCEPT AMNESTY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

Unlike the HItlery amirite fellow poleelock? I'm a #Hilldo now

Great, he's already said no amnesty. Glad that's out of the way.

Most trolly is now a meme.

OPEN BOARDERS VIOLATE THE CIVIL RIGHTS OF NIGGERS

needs more injections

Agreed, Drumpf is a cuck that will just legalize every illegal spic. Hillary is the only choice for us pro-Whites.

Holy fuck they are out of touch.

always with the cheese pizza

Fuck off, he still has to win the election you cuck. Trump wants a meritocracy. Some of the top blacks and hispanics will benefit from his policies. Deal. The result will be 99999x better than under Hillary.

Illegals take gibs that used to be Tyrone's.

literally what is this

Well, who doesn't like a cute loli. Strictly 2D ofcourse.

Relax sperg, we're winning this thing. It's the Year of the Fire Monkey.

They're neither a handful nor are they stragglers, they are mindless drones corrupted to the core with leftists propaganda, they dismiss facts just by calling them racist, or bigoted or some other buzzword. They are board killers just like they're nation killers in real life

ok

HILLARY STARTING
GIT READY TO CRINGE

go away Holla Forums

i've been on Holla Forums for a couple years now and are redpilled as fuck
i am a ripped half-black guy
i cant convince my family to support trump, but now they seem to join me
sage for offtopic

IT BEGINS

WE MOST TROLLY NOW

ironic shitposting is still shitposting fags

What the fuck? Does this usually happen.

Just now some cuck came on and I couldn't care less.

She just delayed though.

AND SO IT BEGINS

PERFECT TIMING TO COINCIDE WITH END OF TRUMP'S SPEECH

Man, the jobs people will take to pay off their student loan debt sure are degrading.

I'm surprised more of them don't just off themselves to end the pain more quickly.

it's for talking to people in your area anonymously.

lel
these "journalist" are so far out of touch

wear it as a badge of honor!

Go fuck yourself and your bike

I thought Ben Carson slept longer than Hillary. At least she is awake now.

Holy shit this guy is bad.

well said ba1a08

coughing fit

THERE IT IS

that crowd is so fucking small compared to what trump pulls in.

PRAISE KEK
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Hearing them is something else when you just heard the opposite only a few minutes ago.

Holy shit. Theyre hijacking Trumps trade and job policies.

What's the stream for Hillary's speech?

False flag assignation?

Bill has aids/cancer sympathy announcement?

Calling out Holla Forums by name?

TAKING ALL BETS

Holy shit… here I was thinking this was a nice board where we could discuss child pornography freely, and now I see that it's nothing but a den of the most trolly individuals on the internet. You should feel ashamed, anons.

800 people. All probably picked

they talk like children

holy shit everything this asshole is saying is a contradiction to what Trump just said it's so funny.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
THIS IS IT

LINK TO HILLARY STREAM PLZ

TRUMP CUCKS BTFO

COUGHING FIT

Thank you for correcting the record!

$0.05 dollars have been deposited into your paypal account.

AT THE TOP OF THE FUCKING THREAD YOU NIGGER

CALL ME MR. BREXIT

She paints decent Americans, Holla Forumsacks, as racists!

MUH NUCLEAR CODES

This guy is fucking out of breath, did he just give Hillary mouth-to-mouth or something?

STREAM STARTING HERE WE GO BOYS

LOL FAGGOT CNN IS STILL COVERING TRUMP

Stream for hillary speech. Low energy guy currently speaking from a script

MEME HARDER

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
THIS IS IT

This guys voice is going to put me to sleep.

That's a massive crowd by Hillary standards, like Alabama levels for Trump.

LOW ENERGY OPENING

LOW ENERGY

Reminder:

State Department Blocks Release Of Hillary Clinton-Era TPP Emails Until After The Election

archive.is/uQz2T

ibtimes.com/political-capital/state-department-blocks-release-hillary-clinton-era-tpp-emails-until-after

Hillary deletes more than emails as the latest edition of her memoir removes all her cheerleading for controversial Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal

archive.is/DIUQc

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635981/Hillary-deletes-emails-latest-edition-memoir-removes-cheerleading-controversial-Trans-Pacific-Partnership-trade-deal.html

45 times Secretary Clinton pushed the trade bill she now opposes

archive.is/9Dffo

edition.cnn.com/2015/06/15/politics/45-times-secretary-clinton-pushed-the-trade-bill-she-now-opposes/

MOST LOW ENERGY CUCK I'VE EVER SEEN SMH

gondola must be one of the comfiest memes out there

I have never seen the (((media))) say anything negative about her.

Wow… this is like Jeb Bush "Please clap" tier cringe.

All these democratic speeches are the most generic waste of words

You really are retarded arent you?

The worst was when she complimented Nancy Reagan.

you betcha

NERVOUS
WRECK

look at the chat in yt stream

Nice long delay on HIllary taking the stage.
She's panicking and reframing her argument against Trump

GET READY FOR THE SHIT SHOW

Look how pitifully small the Hillary speech crowd is. Sad!

CRINGE

WORTHY

COMMENTS

SHOTS FIRED

racing through the speech as fast as he possibly could

every last hallmark of insincerity

Its begins.

youtu.be/kHAlX9a_dfA

Topkek at the chat btw

I want more cheerful gondolas. Too many depressing gondolas.

Has it actually not fucking started yet or is this some kind of aftershow

HILLARY CAN'T TAKE THE STAGE YET BECAUSE TRUMP IS STILL SPEAKING

NEET MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

CRINGE-WORTHY HILLARY

Has to sit!

Most unfit.

Opens a girkin when she should be workin.

There was a (((CNN Reporter))) on the ground an hour ago and the camera is looking at the entire crowd right now

Where's the shillary stool?

this is "The End" my friend

WHATS WITH THE ELEVATOR MUSIC?

what do

youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA

LOW ENERGY CROWD

this will take at most 30 minutes, i'm guessing 20

SUCH A TINY CROWD!

This crowd has less energy than a Jeb rally.

half the people there are probably media anyways

they made a big slip on that when they were trying to run the Rubio surge narrative, that the only buzz around it was other media people seeing if their nonsense was actually working

TRUMP SAID IM SMART

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT.

Shillary's camp is waiting for Trump to finish so they can present their speech with the most possible deflection against his savage attacking.

rape

I can't believe it. He's an absolute madman, he was so subtle but it still was a great way to connect with internet culture.

LET THE SHIT FLOW, LET THE SHIT FLOW. OUR HIGH ENERGY MEMES WILL MAKE IT SO. LET THE SHIT FLOW, LET THE SHIT FLOW. OUR HIGH ENERGY MEMES WILL MAKE IT SO.

Not gonna work this time or any time.

WE WILL BUILD THAT WALL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/768878600082849792

how's the weather in tel aviv?

what a cringefest holy shit

Already embedded elsewhere, faggot.

Alright we're gonna need a sticky up ASAP

Looks like they're setting up her stool

Yes. Give a growing white racial awareness more exposure.

wth, why is the audience so small?

There are about 3 people there.

This speech is endless fucking rape

Handing out USA signs to the peanut gallery

We are almost the top post on Holla Forums front page

hahaha, holy shit then the guy came in with the chair.

Hillary is gonna die before the election.

Anyone got footage of that part?

I SEE THE SECRET SERVICE GUY THAT ALWAYS HOLDS THE EPIPEN

SHE HAS TO BE COMING SOON

Thats lame

they're so low energy they're probably paid to be there

Then post the id to the post next time you lazy nigger.

Probably because everyone keeps meming shit with her retarded logo.

If I has a dollar for every person who attends Hillary's speeches I'd have a dollar.

She still pretends she was a lawyer.

I SEE THE BLACK DOCTOR WITH THE DRUGS

Anyone have that craiglist ad for paid audience members for hillary?

Back up thread is already up

Does she still have her license to practice law? I know Bill lost his after committing perjury.

who here comfy af?

(((cnn&n))) misquotes Trump again. Note the phrasing

I'm convinced that the (((Establishment))) is simply incompetent at this point. There's no way that the Elders would have allowed this shit to go on like this.

A WITCH DOCTOR FOR THE WITCH

COLON OPENING, HER ANUS SHALL FILL. LET THE SHIT ENTER THE PANTS OF HILL. COLON OPENING, HER ANUS SHALL FILL. LET THE SHIT ENTER THE PANTS OF HILL.

Better yet, make the ice cream filled with laxatives.

LOW ENERGY

That's something I'm iunsure of. She passed the bar in Arkansas, so I'm not sure if that pplies nationally, nor do I know if she still is part of the bar association.

She definitely shouldn't be, though.

REMINDER THAT THE LAST TIME CUNTON WAS IN RENO, SHE BARKED LIKE A DOGGO

passing the bar in arkansas = able to practice law in arkansas

you know that room reeks of cat piss and cheap wine.

Pee pee poo poo quads soon fellow stalkers

How cosher.

also remember she failed the BAR in new york so she settled for going with the AK bar instead

PRAYING TO KEK FOR THE FINAL EXPLOSIVE OPENING OF HILLARY'S COLON ONSTAGE

Fucking hell still the kuckmusik - they have been playing it for the last 10min now

Don't forget she failed the bar and only "passed" once Bill was governor.

NEW THREAD PLS

1488, 1488. SOON WE WILL SEE HOW MUCH HILL ATE. 1488, 1488. SOON WE WILL SEE HOW MUCH HILL ATE.

kek what a fucking moron

COUGHING FIT

Trump is making a very long speech to delay the witch lel.

Use this fter this one

Oh man, her latest anal loosening must've been a real sloppy one.

Wish he would end it. It only gives her more time to prepare.

HAH! Confirmation from CNN that Donald Trump deviated from Script!
That's why Hillary crowd is totally stumped right now. They're panicked and trying to revise their speech.

Has she really delayed this speech by like 3 hours?

Just waiting for the hellstorm. I almost want it, for hillary to mention us by name

Kek grant me dubs for this prophecy

I SHOT A CUNT IN RENO

JUST TO WATCH HER DIE

2 hours now

When the bloody hell is this brain-damaged croon actually going to speak?

CNN is really going all in on this altright thing huh?

100% chance that if she calls us by name, she’ll call us “pole”

SHE CAN'T FIND A LOO, SHE CAN'T FIND A LOO. MAKE IT SO, WE WILL SEE POO. SHE CAN'T FIND A LOO, SHE CAN'T FIND A LOO. MAKE IT SO, WE WILL SEE POO.

She'll talk when God Emperor is good and done.

How did they get that nevada guy to talk on such short notice?

As soon as they realize that they don't know how to play 4D chess.

ROLLING FOR HILLARY POO POO QUADS

stream likes

Agreed. First line should be holohoax infographs and lots of anime girls, though I think there's no way she'll directly speak about Holla Forums.

PRAISE KEK
HILLARY DIES IN SPEECH

What did he deviate from?

Fuckers ended my trump speech mid speech. Fucking cnn.

We're not fighting the elders. We're fighting the grandkids of the real secret masters, those already handed the world, and never had to work for any of the power and control they have.

never been comfier fam

That's pretty low energy cover too, I'll buy it when I see a photo of the mag.

So she will speak at 2pm pacific time?

Double dubs confirm, though Poland has been pretty based as of late so I wouldn't mind.

This alt-kike attack is going to go badly for them.

Fuck you

Bone broth for High energy Levels at my side. I'm ready.

Not a single person with a Sign? What a cohencidence.

I'll be thrilled if she at least mentions Pepe.

Conspiracy theories is already confirmed

Rerollan for at least half effect

Nah, it makes people waiting to just turn it off and dont watch her speech at all

That chat.

You bastards are doing God's work.

Imagine being one of the idiots in the crowd and having to wait hours to hear her speak.

No clue. But they said he deviated. Also, Hillary's delayed speech for so long, Trump was savaging her, this leads me to think that Hillary's delay is to accommodate Trump's speech because she's trying to deflect his accusations of her corruption.

I'm going to have a good laugh if she falls off her stool having a coughing fit. Maybe then the shit will flow.

GLORIOUS ISNT IT!!!

(witnessed)

not funny

Good, that's how it's pronounced.

Kill yourself.

Look at CNN, they're making ZERO mention of his corruption message. Or they're avoiding his outright accusations that she's criminal as fuck. They're trying to move forward with their own script, they didn't expect him to go so strong against shillary

My faith in Kek is so strong, I know he will deliver during Hillary's speech today.

PANTS OF SHIT

wew

Absolutely funny

CNN cut Trump's speech to give commentary about his speech. LOL

Alt-Right bullshit in any minute now… HRC on nignog time.

Imagine being forced to STAND on the stairs for hours waiting for the old cunt to show up.

Even if you kill yourself next week that will be true

You're not gonna make anybody an hero with that zero

(check'd)

PRAISE BE TO KEK, AND MAY HE DELIVER

Yes, because it’s pronounced “POLEitics”…

You fucking retard.

at least we get to watch Trump until Hildabeast comes out

CNN will face to face the consequences of their lying one day

Kek has not forsaken us, don't lose hope!

Not funny: hilarious. Glorious. Stupendous.

shameless self check

PRAISE BE!

New thread?

SPEECH ENERGY LEVEL: HIGH

I wouldn't get my hopes up that much. Who knows what secret technologies the lizards have.

Nice digits, kek has come to tell us that he is still here.

o shit

NEW THREAD

It's pronounced "poll".

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Why do they think just saying 'racist' shuts down any opposition?

HILLARY'S FACE, HER EXPRESSION TRAGIC. MAKE IT SO, WITH MEMETIC MAGIC. COLON OPENING, HER ANUS SHALL FILL. LET SHIT ENTER THE PANTS OF HILL.

Last post for Kek!