MIXED FEELINGS CONFIRMED

Who is this?
She seems like an inarticulate vlogger.

HOW CAN SOMEONE SO UGLY BE SO BEAUTIFUL

I want to choke her out till she shits herself then throw her off a roof

Calm down Ahmed, she's not a lesbian.

Take the Margpill.

someone give me a rundown on her, I see her in every threat

exactly. she is frail and submissive. she is barely even a person. she represents the feminine mystqieu that no longer exists since modern women are so disgusting

There's only one.

Honestly, if you couldn't tell from the beginning there's seriously something wrong with you.

Why is her face so long and droopy?

Dont you know the story of Jenny? She's a beta female from super rich parents.

Id still fuck this girls head off

Not to invoke the wrath of jennyposters but she reminds me of those /r9k/ pretty princess memes of the autist girl who would get pretty princess points and buy disney shit with it

Soo… a womena real women…

There's no such thing as a 'beta female'. Every woman is inherently valuable since she provides men the most precious resource in the world, their tight little pink pussy.

Id still cut this girls head off and fuck it

😂👌

Still a better waifu than JENNAY.

And these things don't make you love her more? I just want to protect and defend her from the normalfags.

This is what margiecucks actually believe…

oh.. my.. GOD… She lost a board game… da horror!!!

I would think with the amount of time you spend criticizing her shitbag you would be able to recognize it in a picture. Guess Slothcucks really are retarded…

She's a fraud. She doesn't actually have any knowledge about star wars.

whats the appeal of this funny face whore? Like i can kinda understand maisifags with there troll fetish but everything in jenny's face is just out of proportion and wrong,