Matt Stone and his pals are smoking the mary jane

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trey_Parker,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only good episodes of these recent two seasons was the one where they made sjws stereotypical college frat boys and the one where they had Ben Mr. Garrison run for president so that he could deport all the canadians.

Honestly the most offensive thing is that they implied right wing people thought Star Wars was good. I support Trump and I know that last movie was trash.

That entire scene was cringeworthy

This whole season is cringeworthy.

Eh, they kinda implied people with nostalgia or people who want the political environment to go back a few decades are ebil racists

In either case, Matt and Trey have become out of touch morons.

I think they think they now how to "pay it back" to the SJW crowd after last season, but they really end up making fools of themselves by not knowing anything or having any valid material to criticize about the "new" right-wing movement. I still refuse to use the cringe-inducing "alt-right" term because it makes me look like a "who is this 4chan" retard

Yeah it's probably not wise to use that term. It's just a dumb leftist myth for their boogeyman. We're just people fed up with their crap.

Really it's not that the alt-right doesn't exist, but it's "anonymous" 3.0/gamergate 2.0 - It's a boogeyman in the sense that it's not at all an organized movement, aside from LARPing retards.

fucking this. I don't even like Trump and I know the vote for Trump was the change, not the 'more of the same' bullshit they tried to push. Hillary woudl have just more or less followed Obama but fucked things up more

Literal nuclear war worse.

I'm surprised they barely went after Hillary and didn't use one of her scandals or any of the shit in Wikileaks as material for an episode.

Because they hate Trump more. They've never really done any huge digs against her. Even the Snuke episode barely did anything beyond her pussy is dried up and hosts a violent man eating beast. The most they've done now is call her stupid.

I have trouble understanding why they're associating Trump with nostalgia and how that's the only reason people voted for him. America has become increasingly more globalist ever since the 1980s, and arguably earlier. Most people nowadays are too young to remember a time when America was unabashedly nationalist. I don't know where they get off saying that I only voted for Trump because I'm nostalgic about a time that I never got to live through.

Let's not be the other side and turn on people in a heartbeat because they laugh at us instead of them.

But the problem is the SJW bullying stuff was valid criticism while saying "lol trump is a moron" is retarded.

I thought the SJW season was shit, the only gag that's made me laugh was the debate.

user, we've all been pissed at South Park since Season 18.

It's not retarded just easily shot down.

the only funny thing they did about sjws was when they first introduced the frat boy sjws, and it only worked because the sjws were frat boys and not a skinny green haired tumblrina. The rest was garbage.

I get that it's for purposes of comedy, but it still irks me that they're trying to make a "valid" point out of faux-Trump's lack of preparation. It's happening in the show because he was elected and then INSTANTLY became president. There's a reason Trump is getting three months of briefings and prep time in real life.

They could have salvaged it fine if they'd just had a three-month timeskip of Mr. Garrison going around rubbing it in, but I guess that would have messed up their stupid trolling storyline that's clearly been derailed by real events anyways.

Again it's not that they made fun of Trump it's that they did it so poorly.

It's why shit like "DRUMPF IS HITLER xDD" and shit makes people cringe, because it's the easiest form of comedy. It's literally the equivelant of going "ur dumb xD" and there's so much TO make fun of Trump for.

The way he speaks, which is great by the way, fantastic, wonderful. Is one that comes to mind, a really fantastic mind or fuck I don't know how about the fact that he's the compromise candidate and yet people are treating him like Hitler?

It's the laziness that pisses me off, not the fact that they insulted him.

Also hell I laughed at the idea of "What the FUCK am I doing" aspect when he started worrying he might actually be elected. That shit was funny, but the whole member berries "alt-right are rayciss weenies" is the lackluster part

The last Star Wars had a fucking NIGGER as a storm trooper.
How can they thing right wing people could possibly like it.

Checked

South Park has been shit when they couldn't make fun of Muslims properly

The SJW frat boys weren't funny. It would have been funnier if it was Tumblrites. They stop being about satire.

How is that not literally Hillary?

I've been bored of South Park for about five years now. I don't even think it's bad, exactly. It just got old.

The technical term for the alt-right would be a "paraphyletic grouping". A grouping that as correctly put it is just people fed up with their crap.

Why they gave him the Merkel pose if they want him portray as a nazi?

Everyone seems to be forgetting how Garrison fucking told PC Principal for being the one who got Trump elected into office.

This should have ended 10years ago
Don't you know? If they disagree once with us it become retratively shit

It's kind hard to watch SP if you aren't american. I mean, it's all current events now, it has been some time, I know, but the first couple of seasons were more centered around South Park itself, with current events as a "spice". I'm telling this because I didn't get the joke about the 99% some time back, later I realized what it was about.
Anyway, the whole focus they're putting is, Trump have no idea what he is doing because he's not a professional politician, because, you know, everybody is smart and perfectly capable of being rich, but politician? No, no, no.
But the worst is anyone who want traditional values back to society suffers from nostalgia and have to "adapt to modern times". Like one of those grapes said to Randi.
They're going full kike.

Yeah, basically. The "current year" seems to take priority over silly things like common sense or decency.

It's a too little too late. It's just…Flat.

Its' just flat humor, flat design and it's gone on for far too long.

The kids acting (or Pseudo maintaining) like kids really helped the show earlier on. Now its just dull to watch.

It's not satire if it's on-the-nose stereotyping

I miss when there was a limit to how much violent and sexual shenanigans the kids can get into

There wasn't a limit but the reactions where better.

Like the Kids becoming Junior detectives and having to do fucked up detective work was funny.

Kids that act and behave fully like adults doing that just sort of removes 3/4ths of the joke.

Thing is it was made primarily for reasons of "Having Sex", which is true mostly for the guys, but for the girls its true belief.

In terms of satire, they missed 90% of the point of social Justice. Its spearheaders are always women complaining about bullshit.

Like I feel it could have been done more clever with metaphor. Like, protecting "Minority" foods at grocery stores or some shit.

i thought that season 19 was extremely good until they started talking about the ads

all of the sodosopa shit was hilarious because i see that shit all over some areas of my city

You're about a year too late.

Overarching plot is shit. They should stop doing that. One thing is something ridiculous and funny in every episode. And other is something unfunny and annoying in every episode.

I wish they never started with the multiple-episode things. They are fucking terrible at it.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. Making something into its opposite isn't necessarily good satire.

the frat boys was funny because it's comparing the bullying techniques of sjws to meathead frat boys pushing kids in lockers

also somewhat of a send up that in this time we live in it's easier for a bully to side with pc culture because it makes treating others like shit "justified"

i think that the idea of mr garrison being trump wasn't intended to go on as long as it did, and if they actually did have donald instead of garrison they would have more options for good jokes.

i have a feeling after this season they will have some event take place which will give them a reason to bring mr garrison back as a school teacher and have the actual trump take over as president because i can't see them keeping this up for 4(or 8) years

How many Trumps could this show possibly have?

Yeah, I get the same feeling. The last coupe episodes seemed a bit unfocused. I do wonder if they made two versions of the November 9th episode.

On the other hand they do seem to be going with it. They gave Garrison the hair after all.

I've been thinking about that speech for a bit now. I'm wondering if that was Matt and Terry attempting to plead with/convince their viewers through the character to not vote for Trump.

Like you said, I think that most people who supported Trump were the type to already think that the new Star Wars was rather lacking/OK at best. While it was the Progressives who were all over praising it.

So, flip it. Pretend to think that Trump people loved Force Awakens and pretend to try to convince them to not love it. Then connect that feeling that was already present to the act of voting for Hillary, I guess? If that was the plan though, it didn't work.

Yeah you need the parody to at least resemble to real thing somewhat. The problem with the frat boy SJW stereotype is that SJWs typically look incredibly pathetic and go for a bunch of outlandish ways of dressing themselves which all just screams a desire for attention.

It's just weird to suggest they're all pretending to care about the SocJus cult because they want to get laid since it misses out on the frequent cuck behavior most of them exhibit.

Given most of their writers are probably incredibly left wing, they probably don't even consider that the behavior they associated with PC Principal is something that is endemic to current left wing politics or that SJWs have this particular look to them (since the writers themselves probably think that the way SJWs look is cool).

Probably. They thought of Trump as only popular because he was big in the past and brought up TFA because they think TFA is only popular because of the success of the original movies. Which missed the mark quite a bit since most people didn't associate Trump with politics of the past whereas they most certainly associated Hillary with politics of the past.

They had no plans for a Trump win. They had to change the episode soon before it aired because they had only written an episode intended for Hillary winning. Shows their hubris that they hadn't even considered they could be wrong about Hillary. But that's been the case for nearly half the country that had no idea what was going on with the other half.

Nah, I see it now: they're going to do some retarded "We just got a rodent to fill in the job for him" or some stupid joke like that.
I 100% predict this.

It's probably because Trump's solutions to stop illegal aliens and terrorism seem rooted in the past

Well to the modern nobody is looking at the past. This isn't nostalgia. Its just a "We finally need a fucking solution"

It was either extreme solution or no one at all.

Guess which one won out in the end?

The difference here is that the SJWs are insanely retarded and make fun of that insanity. When they make fun of Trump, it's your average leftist ad hominem attack that is not funny and is actually cringey.
And what's with the 1920-'30s shit I keep seeing everywhere?

If wanting to stop crime and terrorism is being rooted in the past, then being rooted in the past is clearly the sane place to be.

Oy vey goyim what are you, an anti Semite?

Having a secure border and vetting those that do come in seems rooted in the past to you?

I suppose given the way Obama wanted to do things that is a bit true.

The immigrant thing is not even a "solution", its a common practice, completely mundane and banal to implement. A state will perish if it doesn't even check if the people voting are even citizens. The only reason US doesn't have a solid southern border is so corporations and ideologues can profit from it. This has fuck all to do with past vs present.

You can't sustain a state that doesn't have borders and doesn't differentiate between foreigners and citizens, that at the same time expects those who already are on the spot to be fateful to an institution that clearly doesn't care about who they actually might be or what they want from it. Why would anyone toil or die for that? If this is just supposed to be a vehicle for megacorporations and an alienated political caste, a meat grinder of peoples churning out power for the few on the other end, why even pay taxes? Unfortunately this is what a lot of cunts in charge assume US supposed to be. They're "post-national" and they despise "nativists" - a roundabout way to describe that they don't care and they just want some shit for themselves. Whatever happens to that plot of dirt after they got theirs' won't even matter. What matters is cash, power, prestige, jacking off to trotskyite gibberish or any combination of those. The damage doesn't register.

Last seasons episodes were at least mostly self contained this season is one joke and it's not even a particularly good one.

Right, last season had an overarching plot but it still had individual episodes like the ISIS/ninja-episode. So even if you didn't like the overarching plot, odds are you'd find one of the single-episode things funny.

That doesn't exist here, because the whole season is just the exact same storyline which is falling ridiculously flat. South Park has always had bad episodes, but stretching that whole episode across a full season is painful, especially since this feels worse than any bad episode I can remember from the past.

Is anyone arguing this?

What do you believe happens at the border currently?

Its in law, but whatever happening isn't working.

Much of it comes from Leftist cunt bags in crumbling sanctuary cities.

Currently they're turning people back because they no longer have Obama to fear reprisals from.

Previously Obama would give a lot of these illegal immigrants secret amnesty

What is your definition of "working"? When would you consider a law "working"?

How many of them got this "secret amnesty"? What program enabled it?

"secret amnesty" aka "we know you're an illegal, but we're not gonna do jackshit about it and give you welfare to boot"

However many illegals there are in the country, that's how many got secret amnesty. Obama refuses to do anything about them. His secret amnesty is unconstitutional, expect it to be repealed when Trump officially takes office.

South Park fucked up big time by making Mr Garrison into Trump. It's clear that at first they didn't believe he would even be the Republican candidate, so they just projected all the Trump jokes on him in an exaggerated Mr Garrison way.

Then Trump actually won the candidacy and that's where they should have pulled the plug on the joke. Instead they went along with it because they didn't even consider the chance that Trump might win and that they would have to put Garrison into the White House. Instead they should have had the actual Trump as a candidate on the show and Garrison as 3rd party candidate who is a mix between Trump and Clinton. If they really wanted, they could have made Garrison actually win the election and keep the show as it is. Garrison simply isn't Trump and you can't just bolt Trump jokes onto Garrison's character.

So what, South Park had Eric Cartman kill Osama Bin Laden, or the US go to war with Canada. If anything, being less in sync with reality would bring back the show to its roots in absurdity.

This.

Do you know how one qualifies for and receives federal welfare?

How many illegal immigrants did Obama deport? How many should he have deported? How should he have discovered and pursued them?

So salty

not enough
all of them
by letting ICE do their fucking job

So you're saying that, under current regulations, ICE "doing their fucking job" would have resulted in 100% of illegal immigrants being deported?

That's not what he said, and you know it.
Why is it that the people most insistent on arguing politics are the most dishonest or ill-informed?

Sage is not a downvote.

I asked "How many should he have deported?" and "How should he have discovered and pursued them?".

The answer was, he should have deported "all of them" by "letting ICE do their fucking job".

This implies that ICE's fucking job, as currently defined, would result in all illegal immigrants being deported.

I'm not arguing, I'm just trying to understand this man's position.

I think he mean that as an answered to your >How should he have discovered and pursued them? question not the overall all of them
And more he just implied that by Obongo letting ICE do their job,most if not all illegal would have been caught.

It's because Matt and Trey have families and they have kids now, and are piss scared that muslim fanatics will murder them if they mock them. And sadly as of late they've been rather dishonest that it could get them killed. Also since Comedy Central is now pozzed central since it's under the Viacom / Comcast empire, said conglomerate has most likely made it difficult for them to have the freedom to do what they used to be able to do bacause well you know their (((masters wouldn't say anything less))).

You also need a very particular frame to understand what the fuck has been happening to both of these guys.

So let's start with Stone. He's Jewish and he's made it in (((Pedowood))), so mocking anybody like Jew Jew Abrahams is now a fucking no, no, unless he wants to be tricked one evening and get dragged to any number of spirit cooking sessions in the hills.

For Parker, see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trey_Parker, he's had a divorce (while his star was rising in the early aughts) which most likely has tempered his psyche along with his wallet, since you know alimony man.

And this has caused him to look for god in the process see:

In a September 2006 edition of the ABC News program Nightline, Parker expressed his views on religion, stating that he believes in "a God" and that "there is knowledge that humanity does not yet possess" while cautioning that it would take a long time to explain exactly what he meant by his belief in God. Parker believes all religions are "silly". He states that "All the religions are superfunny to me… The story of Jesus makes no sense to me. God sent his only son. Why could God only have one son and why would he have to die? It's just bad writing, really. And it's really terrible in about the second act." Parker further remarked,

And the biggest tell, he's dad with only a single daughter. Fathers that only have a single daughter as their child are usually the first to fall for feminist shit hard.

Look at it this way the mask has finally fallen off your heroes as it has shown they don't have the stamina nor freedom that you thought they had to call fuckers out. See one other alumni from that network that's gone through the same thing…

Nice.

Just remember what uncle Holla Forums told you from day one, most actors, performers and entertainers are no more different from ads. They're paid to lie to you and you shouldn't be surprised when they no longer keep up the facade.

Smells like grandpa needs his adult diaper changed

if you're from Holla Forums, why are you trying to make me have sympathy for these faggots? Fuck Stone and Parker, they are both hacks and jewish rats.

FTFY

Whay did he mean by this?

Meant

Who did he meant by this?

But Holla Forums told me borders are just a spook!
They wouldn't just post a smug sterner and lie like that, would they?

Faggot

What did you mean by this?

Who let leftypol in here?

Ever since the election there's been co-op threads going on Holla Forums and freech, trying to cause interboard drama.

I want to agree but they've been doing such a bad job with it. A major reason why Trump won so much and his supporters win so often is because the left has lost the ability to argue. They've no coherence anymore; just name-shaming. It's pathetic. Worse, Matt & Trey are all-in on that and seem to have no perception of what Trump is like or the actual situation beyond the MSM spin.

The boy who cried wolf was not listened to by the time an actual wolf showed up because the townsfolk were fucking sick of his crap. I have lost interest in almost every anti-Trump argument because of the lies, half-truths and miserable spins put on him. I wish South Park was above this and could mock him with a shred of insight, just like they had some (not perfect) insight into SJWs. But no, they're just as shit as the Daily Show

Did you all miss the George Zimmerman episode? Matt and Trey are your shining examples of Dude Weed Lolbertarians who are either closet Leftyfags or cucks who cuck so that their wife/masters/feminists/audience/leftyfags won't say mean stuff about them.

Holla Forums is perfectly capable of creating their own interboard drama without the need of Holla Forums.

Drama that I expect to increase now that god emperor Trump has turned his back on them.

It used to be Holla Forums

Because Member berries are a stupid plot point and they could get the intended effect if they used meme magic instead plus it ties in better with troll sub-plot.

It really wasn't. I was upset that PC Principal was staying pass the season.

They probably only really meant it in the context of the show. I doubt that they are self aware that Trump being elected is entirely the cucks' fault.

Haven't been keeping up with politics, so what happened?

They usually stick on their own board, its faggots who aren't even native to Holla Forums or even to Holla Forums itself that causes shit here.

You're only making it worse by bringing up Trump

Mainstream media decided to make a shitfit about five or so people doing a Nazi solute to Trump under the name Alt Right. Trump denounced the action and people are shilling that he abandoned his base. Also some of his recent picks for the cabinet. Holla Forums never bought the whole right garbage, Milo started it thus Holla Forums hates it.

Let's not kid ourselves. Holla Forums doesn't just stick to its own board. Still fuck Holla Forums. Holla Forums is a forced meme embodied into a board. They have no meme magic affinity. The board is basically one of those mspaint comics edited to support the opposite point. All of their memes are forced.

If they didn't they wouldn't have around 3000 UIDs and Holla Forums would be in forth place again.

That is because they go to Holla Forums not Holla Forums. While I suspect that Leddit had a hand in this, Emil's writing for TES and FO series being red-pilled is a meme that needs to die.

The new Star Wars movie was meant to appeal to newfags pretending to be nostalgiafags.

That would explain Holla Forums's sudden in increase of 100 UIDs in a manner of two days. Though when Holla Forums peaked at 4000 UID's (election time) nearly anything that wasn't the top 4 boards were absolutely dead.

Only problem is that Holla Forums has been even worse than Holla Forums. So I think we might just be receiving tards from the outside than any of the boards.

And said people were false-flagging jews. I'm not making this up.