Image game

We post a picture and the next poster has to write a brief story befitting said picture.
Let your imagination run wild.

It was a dark cold night, perfect to stay at home watching Netflix with your girlfriend Boxxy.
The room was dark but you didn't care, all you wanted was to stare at the pale blue light source, while holding hands, and laying our head on each other.
Suddenly, a roaring thunder came outside of the window.
Silence, then the lights went off, bar for the little power that was left in the laptop.
Looking at you with derpy eyes, she points at the door, suggesting in a cute way to go check if you can fix it.
Normally it would have got you mad, but you realize that's part of the price of relationships.
Taking a flashlight, you venture down into the basement, the little light the moon provided only able to reach as far as the second stone step leading down.
Vision reduced to a yellow circle, you make your way to the power box, checking if the shutters are on and if there's any broken fuse, with the torch in your mouth so to use both hands.
A shiver down your back, a crawling sound behind your feet, too fast to react.
All you're able to see is a twisted, elongated white finger making its way to the switch of the flashing, turning it off.
You scream in terror, letting it fall to the ground, as you sit down desperately trying to find it.
Finally you find it, and hastily turn it on, pointing it forward, then left, then right, arms trembling but quick, your eyes as sharp as ever.
That's when you hear a crackling noise from the top of you, and terrorized you lift your flashlight slowly.
Body merged with a gigantic wasp-like centipede, skin stretched over the hard black shell, there's your girlfriend's face staring down at you, with black, shiny eyes, reflecting light like a black pearl.
Two wiskers coming out of its head wiggle like tentacles and point at you, the skin of two fingers slipped and stretched over them like gloves.
Crackling, her mouth opens with unnatural, janky movements as she speaks in a metallic, innatural voice:
"Hi I'm Boxxy"

I forgot to give a picture for the next user.

HER SEMEN WATER PISTOL WAS THE GREATEST GIFT HER BIG BROTHER HAD EVER GIVEN TO HER

*SKLURRRRP* ahh yess… *SKUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* mmmhh that's quite the noise, my dear….

he enjoys raping little boys more than he enjoys raping little cats

Russian Ivan looks at a Ribbon of Saint George-colored butterfly while thinking of crimea liberations and vodka

Dad want's to throw his useless son out of the window because he found him watching gay pron.

Young furfag revolts aganist his parents while sporting his crow fursona suit. Also, he shaved his skinny autistic dog.

Old skinhead, thinking bout good ol times.

Monako (an actor that plays the role of Poland) looks at the shill news of cucked European Union and is glad that it's not a member of the union.

There was so much of his Autistic ways yet to be discovered, noone quite knew what to do with him, apart from put him in a nice white suit… it doubled for the straight-jacket he normally wore, when he wasn't allowed to stay at home.

it was only 1995, and they didn't know how to render popcorn attractively yet.

It was at this exact moment, that they reasized they had taken everything just too far. Now they could not turn back, for it was logically impossible for them to do so. Passing around a large apir of garden shears, each one of them forcibly removed their own genitalia, therefore rendering themselves unable to offend anyone ever again.
Yes, this is how the end bgan.

Too much hair tonic

Far in the future, man destroys entire planets to get rid of the gay community

alice realises she isn't in wonderland, and is in fact being molested by a troupe of furry lesbians

After having sex with a hooker user starts his nightly sax session, completely forgetting the fact that he hasn't paid yet nor has the hooker left.

Japanese salary man decided to google these "anime" that his basement-dwelling son have been taking interest in. Thinking about his own dad that survived Hiroshima bombings in previous century, the future of Nippon and the poorly drawn titties, he decides not to force his son to do sudoku seppuku but to properly talk with him about the mass-media, economics and the degrading niche market of anime.

"I wonder if owning this might over-compensate for my micro-penis?", thought Donald.

Carl, being sick of ATF shooting his dog every week, makes a triple minigun to get his revenge.

Instead of giving the bad children coal, Santa decided to give them something else…

Freddie began to wonder if his new knife sharpening block he bought off eBay wasn't a bit of a crock…

Why would anyone fart into my mask pipes, the bastards?

sauce on pic?

Venezuelan OP finds himself in dire straits and has to resort to inserting empty glass bottles up his rectum.

Because of our belief about forgiveness and unconditional love, it's quite alright that I allowed myself to be cucked by a BBC.

Brave bong saves drowning goat from river, local Imam applauds him.

New Improved Kellogs Corn Flakes… they help build a better you - on the inside.

Visual representation of user's success in his sex life.

That was a neat short story user. Are you a writefag? I'd read more of your horror short stories if you have any. It was pretty engaging and spoilers made it more fun. Overall I rate it 13/15 casualties. Here's another one.

The new plumbers apprentices had a great new uniform to show off, and they couldn't wait for their day to begin! Little did they know, by the end of their first working day, they would be covered in shit - but that's what was expected of them.

Two friends get dressed up and go to the school's masquerade party

"Aw, come on little bro, just suck them for a few seconds. I even showered today… At least sniff them?"

OOGA BOOGA I EAT NOW

H3H3productions finally raised enough money for Hila's transformation. Tonight's the tonight to take Ethan for a test drive.

Why would the teacher pull his dick out in class?

*I fucked ur whore wife all night long. In the morning I eat ur cereals. And there's nothing you can do about it, polite white cuck. oooga*

Distraught pedophile looks out of his trashcan for young female targets

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

As he watched little Johny walked home from school, Melvin had already decided that jail was worth it.

Picture of a white, racist Klansman about to shoot an African American youth who was just walking to school

Richard was horny, and with god as his witness he promised that he would rape a man tonight.

It was a sunny day when Tyrone K. Ing was on his way to local charity. He usually worked there for 18 hours every day, helping the homeless children of Somalian immigrants get the only hot meal of the day. On his way back from an especially long shift he saw a police car follow him home. On the next intersection the squad car blocked his path and two overweight, white male officers emerged from the doors on both sides. Tyrone remained calm and reserved.
"How can I help you officers?" He asked.
"Fuck niggers, niggers suck, I hate niggers I am going to kill a nigger." One officer said while taking out his gun.

Tyrone ran as fast as he could, but he was too tired from the night shift to outrun the crooked police. White supremacist officer pulled out his gun and aimed at Tyrone. "Last words nigger hyuk hyuk?"

Tyrone took out a small enclosed pipe where the picture of his family was. He tried to give it to the white supremacist holding him at a gunpoint. If he was going to die, then his family should know that he loved them. Before he could utter another word he got gunned down by white patriarchy. Yet another brilliant, young genius scientist of African origin has been suppressed by white supremacy.

lol, but mine is canon because dubs. Get wrecked.

gets three replies

get none.

user, people only want to respond to the fun pictures.

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT IT SAYD IN THE OP

Fine you fucking baby nigger I will do these for you.

Well nigger, I don't give a damn.

I wish those CIA fuckrs would stop putting fart gas in my mask…

Thanks for derailing the thread you fucking faggots

Yer welcome bby

Andy smiled as he woke up to yet another day in his basement. He took a good whiff of the air smelling of stale cum and damp concrete. "Ah yes, yet another day to watch anime and post on /a/" he said, adjusting his round glasses. He sat down on the chair. Just as he typed the link to his favorite board, he heard knocking from the door to the cellar. "Andy? Andy are you wake? Your friend Amanda is here to visit you.". Andy jumped up almost cracking his knees. "A-Amanda? I haven't seen her for 5 years!" He wheezed and struggled to breathe. Obesity got the better of him long time ago. He tried to clean up, shoving old cases behind the computer. The door creaked and revealed a shadow in the natural sunlight.
"Hello?" He heard a soft girl call. "Andy?".
Andy froze for a moment, sweating profusely. He uttered "H-hey… I thought you stopped liking me ever since you got picked for cheerleading squad…"
The girl smiled at him. "Oh Andy… I just wanted to help you. I got distracted by other things before, but I grew up since then… I think that trends come and go but friends… They're forever, Andy! Andy! Andy! Andy!"

The program's sound processing jammed and soon after the video feed crashed into a blue screen. Andy took off his VR headset. He stared intently at the .44 he loaded the other day.

Schlomo was in custody of his kids for the weekend. Finally the lawyer he met at a local synagogue paid off. He wanted to take them to the local mall to show them the tricks of the jewish trade. He showed them all the famous names, adding a line to each. "See Yeshiva? Here we sell coats made with cheap plastics for five times the real thing would cost! The stupid goyim buy it! See those Nike shoes, Israel? Black goyim can't resist a bunch of linen to the point of killing each other over it!". His kids had a great time learning from the local rabbi. They stopped for a break at a local fountain. "Dad, can we fish for coins the goyim left in the water? Please? Please?" his children pleaded.

Schlomo teared up with fatherly joy. "Yes, my sons, till your hearts content."

Tasty!

Some nu-male artist decided to make an abstract sculpture of a cat in order fund his wife's son's child support.

Later that night, Lauren realised the myth about BBC wasn't always correct.
Today, she is single.

Isn't that the famous "Blow-Job Cat"?

Completely impractical alien cutlery.

Daisy realised this wan't any normal 'Boy-Band' audition… the Craigslist ad had deceived her completely.

Hot.

fixed that for you

In attempt to raise ratings, the Narotu animation team planning to include more pop culture references in the show.

Anons from /k/ decide to gather, with one of them making snacks if you remember what I'm talking about

OP's faggotry level has hit a critical level, so much that it became a huge problem. The only way to protect themselves from it was to wear a hazmat suit to protect themselves from catching the gay.

the reporter took one last desperate look at her cameraman before her stalker finally came to make good on his promise to rape her on live tv

Little Timmy had wanted to become a woman. "I'm a girl!", he said. Unfortunately, being a faggot was punishable by death, and now he will be decapitated.

An obese autistic weeaboo scottish man shits in the Japanese toilet successfully and finds glee after the waters clean his ass

Moments before dismembering his entire body, he gives him a cold, dead stare, foreshadowing his demise.

Testing out her new dildo gun, she decides to shove it up her ass. Unfortunately because stacy is such a slut it goes completely up her anus, the above image is from the doctor's office

Lisa has been preparing for the big day for the past three years. She perfected concealing firearms behind clothing every time she went through necessary pat down at the entrance to her high school. Today is the day. A day of vengeance upon all who have wronged her, all those who have laughed at her plight or did nothing but watch. No longer is she the toy of someone's power trip. No longer will she be told by her parents to ignore the pain inflicted on her. Today she is God.

There's more to life than living life awaiting death. Walking in concrete jungles. Suit and tie. Smiles of capitalism. A briefcase full of time. Carried with you since you wont ever get it back. The sun a forgotten child. However no child can be forgotten unless you didn't care about them in the first place.

Soto no Sekai wa Kiken de Ippai!! ~Otoko ga Suitai shi, Imaya Kicho na Otokonoko-tachi ni Semaru Kedamono-tachi no Yokubou~

Hang on a second! This isn't the dream I ordered!

Goldfish! Look everyone! Goldfish!

shitty Star Wars OC

Jontron smirked as he gazed upon this femboy furry's hot body. He had just walked in naked, expecting nobody to be in the room.

Trying out his new buttplug, he rams it up his ass. The buttplug gets stuck and he has to go to the hospital. He quickly becomes a morphine addict.

Man is awarded the privilege of interviewing the chief of the newly discovered Samoanlet tribe

The tall interviewer, caught unaware, was dumbfounded when he asked the short black bodybuilder what he was so mad about.
"Yes i am black and have a small penis, that's true– but when you called me a 'limp-dicked midget nigger', that was not cool; it was ableist and racist, and truly, i am not happy."
The interviewer was fired shortly after he got off the stage.

The NCR soldier, weary from his recent battle but ecstatic from victory, was awarded a long-frozen ancient treat to be enjoyed that evening. Apparantly, it was called 'ice cream' before the Great War.

She gave him a seductive look. He could no longer resist it. He grabbed his noose, stuck his head in, and hung himself, hoping to reincarnate into the anime world. Later, his mother found his body and an image of a nude woman, giving a seductive look flickering on his monitor.

"user, don't you think the petals are beautiful?" the precious lady before you asks. You choke up as your still recovering from the fact that she is nude.
"Y-yes. Very beautiful," you stammer.
"Isn't there something else that is beautiful?" this time in a more teasing tone.

On your way walking to the local supermarket, this dude slaps your ass. As you turn around slightly aroused and mostly angry, he flexes his muscles and gives you this look.
What do? Do you fight him?

"Oh no… it looks like my boner is showing through my skirt! Teehee!"
"Y-your getting hard too?"

"Those racist gringos." Jorge thought. "This is the second time I've been accused of a crime. A third and I'm going back to Mexico!"

"A serial rapist was caught yesterday, watching this news story after having framed the man for rubbing women at the market. A warrant was issued for his arrest, and in his pocket was all the evidence police needed to catch him after they frisked him."

After many unsuccessful attempts, Andrew finally was able to have a lucid dream. Then all of the sudden, he had a wet dream! He imagined the perfect girl, which happened to be a fidget spinner. Finally, he was getting laid. Nobody could stop an autist from achieving his dream.

One of the many new inventions to come out of the early 20th century was the world's first fleshlight. Unlike today, the one featured here was square and very large, whereas today most fleshlights are circular and small. This prototype was created by Dr. Fredick Von Penisscheuden Mongler.

"Tehehe, just settle down dear, I'll take care of the rest." Tiffany says as she removes her undergarments. Then as she removes her panties, uh oh, A DICK! Now he realized that laying down was not the best idea as she rams her cock up his ass.

These girls had just finished raping a poor virgin wizard and stealing his mana. One of them looked at the other, noticing that she had a bit of mana left on her fingers. She asked if she could lick it off, as it would make her a more powerful succubus channeler. The other girl agreed.

"Should I go get fucked by a space nigger, or a tentacle? Who knows? My asshole already hurts!" Said Carl. Carl was notorious for being the biggest gay anal slut in the entire galaxy, and loved it up the ass.

As you passed by and recognized Micheal Jackson on the street, you waved, said hello and walked further past him. A loud noise is heard, and all of a sudden you turn around and he is facing towards you. you cannot remember what happened next, but you awoke in a hospital.

Finally, after 35 years, Jim was the boy-scouts champion. He was now promoted to chief leader of the entire group.

The year is 2089. Scientists at CulocruCorp™ have perfected a way to closely analyze particles in the air to see what most of them actually look like. Tonight, however, the cameras were simply activated so one of the scientists on the project could shove his anus up to every one of them to prank his coworkers.

Many people were very hopeful that personal computers would change the world. Little did they know that pcs would also cause their children to be gay and autistic.

Little did he know it, but his girlfriend grew a dick! Years and years of steroid abuse had turned her clit into a small dick, and she wanted to try something new. Struggling, she mounted him and managed to get her moist clit inside his asshole, and starting thrusting away. He had second thoughts about this, because now he had to give anal too.

jej

Sorry

In a hot day of june,a giant pizza descend from the sky,with the sun circlin her borders.

People started to freak out,and so came the questions:What was that pizza?Was a message from the aliens?Was a gift from God?That pizza,itself,was God?Nobody knew.

But some people,especially pizzajolos,started to worship the pizza,they created a cult,hey created a religion,they created a secret society,that secret society was the Mafia's pizza.Their symbol,was a slice of pizza,with an eye in the middle.

?/10

I would lay her back and slide her bottoms off. Then I would lick and tongue her clit, getting her wet and horny. I would make the boy pull down his pants and stick his dick in her mouth. She would suck him as I pull my cock out and push it in her tight cunt. As she sucks him I can tell he wants to cum so I pull him back and make him watch a min. Then I tell him to put his cock in my butt while I fuck her. Right when I feel his hot load pumping in my ass, I blow a huge load up her cunt..whew

…The Aristocrats!

btw ur a fucking cheater no way you have 953 IC

if you build up heavy ic from 36' then you can have 1000 after barbarossa.

also give navy tips

I conquered US too.

This is where I would play with all my little friends…

IF I HAD ANY…