Is Homophobia Jewish?

If you think about it, homophobia never existed until Christcucks came along, destroyed our tolerant culture, and tried to criminalize it. Not all religion is shit, but these Christkikes really push the limits.

Reported for intl. All faggots and trannies will burn.

Is Homophobia Jewish?
No, although I'm betting a lot of Homophobic Jews are closeted nut jobs

The ancients always hated homos.

I knew it! You Jew god sexually repressed types really want to shut down any and all dissent. Report me and you're no different than SJW and leftists

Reported for intl. All faggots and trannies will burn.

Let's see a society raised out of butt babies

There is no gayer place on this planet than Tel-Aviv, jews are hermophradites.

This is obviously Common Cuck trying to false flag Holla Forums by making us look like he like fags. It ain't gonna work, faggot.

you sound like a fag

*look like we like fags

t. fellow Holla Forumsack

Making babies is not the only reason to have sex.

That's actually a compliment. But being a weak old "love thy muslim terrorist neighbor" isn't.

"being a genetic dead end is better than my disingenuous label for a Christian".

The only thing you will do for the white race is spread AIDS.

There are more AIDS being spread by niggers whom you are a servant to in Africa than any amount of ass I eat, Kike worshiper.

OP belongs in the bog.

Anti-christian shills, everyone.

This.

That's a good things actually. OP is shit, but I'd agree with over a cuckservative anyday

Honestly why do you bother coming here if that's what your life is about. One day you will die and you will have eternity to look forward to like everyone else. People come here because they care about the future, and you will have nothing to do with it beyond your lifespan.

Also why would Holla Forums support degenerates like you? That post was fucking disgusting.

I do care about the future of the white race. But the thing is religious freaks mess it up for everyone. There really is nothing wrong with a little bit of gayness here in there, it would even help to boost national morale

So low energy it approaches -270 Celsius degrees.

note the lack of sage

Screencapped for future anti-Christian shilling from freech.

Actually you're wrong. Why on earth do you think leftists insist on wanting Muslims (another homophobic desert cult) into Europe? They take a bigger pre-eminence above gays in the Jewish heirarchy of priority

You can never regain those shekels your fuckup costed you, Schlomo.

More like boost national STI rates. I would argue that faggots ruin it for everyone, Christians in particular seem to be the only people actually raising white children these days. Everyone else are living hedonistic lives and if they do have children it's usually by accident and will most likely be aborted or grow up in a single mother home.

As for faggots, they are the freaks messing it up for everyone by molesting children, corrupting the youth, pushing leftist ideals, and the list goes on and on.

Lads how implicitly white is my identity?

Get straight with God, user.

At least something good came out of this shitty sameshillfest of a thread.

The greces ant ancient persians, they were faggots.

not white enough

sagesage