Serbian RWDS are starting to remove kebab again

archive.is/Cuiwt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So why is it against law to kill an invader? These motherfuckers cross the borders illegally, they are not the citizens of Serbia so why should the hunter be prosecuted? He should be commended for doing the job the officials are supposed to do!

Muh (((human rights))) I guess Serbia got fucked because of that the last time they started removing.

Was it a hunting party? Or a 'hunting' party?

keep your fucking mouths shut and dont go on a "hunting" party with people who talk.

GOOD LUCK SERBIA!

Because the last time we did that we got bombed far and wide with depleted uranium, courtesy of NATO.

never mess with a serb, they will fuck you up
t. romanian

If there's any Serbros hanging out here, good job ! Also this

Poor cat

SERBIAN HUNTING PARTY
BALKAN WIDE TOUR 2016-?
COMING TO A NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR YOU
MAKING SERBIA GREATER SERBIA AGAIN

They're loyal people too.

No more fighting with the Croats, the kebab are the first and foremost problem along with the jew.

he's just taken into custody. They'll prolly let him go

HVALA TI ARKANE

Serbians tend not to hunt recreationally, the population is too dense for it and their wildlife too fragile.

I think this was something else.

RSK + Bosna is non-negotiable

Fuck off m8.
But, you can have Bosina, nobody gives a shit about Bosnia.

It's a small tiger that's being trained to remove kebab.

(checked)
Have a webm.

THANK YOU ARKAN AND GOD BLESS YOU

He's not in prison, he's been taken into custody. Knowing our cops, he'll be set free because fuck migrants.

Ah, so he's a war vet. Good on him.

HVALA TI ARKANE

Whatever did happen to his tiger? I know he loved that thing to death.

RSK can wait for later. Kebab and kike are a greater problem than Thompson wielding croats drunk on rakija.

When did it all went so wrong, Holla Forums?

You know what you must do user…

Someone never saw a tiger before, huh?

I would have done literally the exact same thing as based Serb hunter. Not out of rage, just because of the opportunity. Give me 10 years I dont care

It lived in Belgrade Zoo for awhile, then when it got old was moved to the Jagodina zoo to live with three other tigers. Picture was from 1991 when the tiger was just a few months old, the tiger is now 26 years old, which is very old for a tiger. The exibit hasn't been open to the general public for awhile.

Fuck smrds.

t. Bulgar

Now I'm depressed as fuck, video states its passed on. Still have yet to pay my respects to Arkan for letting me go on an adventure, maybe it'll be doubled now.

Quite impressed given its dietary habits.

PALI ME CHRONIA ME KAIROUS…

HVALA TI ARKANE

Why? Was he over his limit?

Faggots.

nice animé you have there

kek.

S E R B I A S T R O N G
E
R
B
I
A

S
T
R
O
N
G

Serbs. More like serves.

What a joke.

stay mad:3

There are many places in America where simply crossing onto private property gives the owner the right to shoot you.

PANTHERI!
PANTHERI!

PANTHERI!
PANTHERI!

PANTHERI!
PANTHERI!

PANTHERI!
PANTHERI!

PANTHERI!
PANTHERI!

PANTHERI!
PANTHERI!

PANTHERI!
PANTHERI!

PANTHERI!
PANTHERI!

PANTHERI!
PANTHERI!

PANTHERI!
PANTHERI!

PANTHERI!
PANTHERI!

PANTHERI!
PANTHERI!

PANTHERI!
PANTHERI!

You mean literally leave of your own volition before any Croats even appeared. Then proceed to be run over by your own army because Serbs are savages who don't care for life.

Kill yourself kike.

nice euphemism there

Forgot my pic.

You also forgot to credit germany, france, UK and the US.

no worries.

How is Croatia so based?

XD

Denying you committed genocide is a statement that either:
A) Genocide is wrong, thus making you a pussy.
B) You fear to be labeled as genocidal, thus making you a faggot.
C) That somewhere deep inside you believe genocide Serbs was wrong, thus making you wrong.

Pick one.

Croats did not commit genocide in the Homeland War. People leaving of their own free will because "the evil vampiric Ustaše are coming oy bre we better run" is not genocide. It's a statement of fact. Not denial. However, I am glad that they are gone.

top cec

Yes. I suppose that's how Kosovo became majority Albanian by the early 90s.

t. Greece

Only Croats call it the "homeland war", everyone sane calls it the Yugoslav civil war. Enjoy your degeneracy and muslim cock you fought for.

t. gayreek

The Serbs started the war after over 90% of Croatian citizens voted on a referendum about independence. Croats fought for their nation. For their country. For their homeland. It's only appropriate we call it the Homeland War. It was solely fought on Croatian soil. Croats weren't dropping bombs on Serbian territory. It was the opposite. Take your bleeding heart somewhere else and quit embarrassing yourself.

Croats suddenly chimped out and started randomly killing Serbs, when Serbs hit them back they started oy veying to the (((international community))) for help, and then they achieved their great victory with support of countless foreign countries that didn't really give a fuck about Croatia, but wanted to ruin Serbia/Yugoslavia.

Now that they have kicked out all Serbs and stole their possessions, they have no one else to blame for being pathetic failures, so we can expect some "true Croats" to appear soon and start killing other Croats while claiming independence.

Croats managed to push back Tanks, Artillery, Planes and superior numbers with fucking Thompsons.

kek

we'll come back and finish off the rest of you.

No, the kikes are trying to make us kill each other again so we don't kill them and shitskins, we can duke it out once white race is saved, not before that. But a Croat would sell his own mother, so watch your back around them.

riiiiiiiiight

What absolute fucking bullshit. I'm not even going to read the rest of your posts. The first casualties of (pre-)war were all Croats.

My father was in Vukovar '91. Maybe if you bring more tanks, it'll work this time. Otherwise you'll be seen as both a joke and as savages that tortured and executed both civilians and soldiers in the aftermath for absolutely no rational reason.

Yugoslavia was actually fascist, it was just roleplaying communism. It's sad that most people don't get this.

Kike

Can't make this shit up.

My father was too :DDD

Kek. We didn't disembowel children and decorate Christmas trees with their entrails like certain "thousand year old culture".

hmm

Im aware that Tito stole a lot of shit from Italy and Germany, just using a shortcut.

Your friend in the pic looks like a fucking Turk to me

Meant for

shoot yourself

Why do you love nigger dicks in your jew asshole? Simple question.

I dont get why is Croatia even a country. Id didnt exist before 90's and even today it is a NATO protectorate if I understand, not an actual country.

Actual countries rule themselves. Yet Croatia never ruled themselves. They were ruled by Hungarians (croat means gypsy in Hungarian if my google skills are correct), ruled by Turks, ruled by Austrians, ruled by Germans, and also ruled by Serbs (their capital was Belgrade).

So after world that entire region was liberated by Serbs for Serbs. Croats lost together with their masters.
Only reason Croats exist today is thanks to the bad western politics. If NATO ever disappears because USA gives it up, Croatia will also disappear. Croats have.. tourism, that's it, that's all they have. Serbs have some sort of heavy industry, they produced cars and all kinds of weapons, and they also have the biggest army and the biggest population in the region.

tl;dr Croatia was a NATO mistake

THANK YOU ARKAN. GOD BLESS YOU

Wow that made me happy

Croatia isn't based in any sense of the word. It's a tiny garbage pile of a country which has historically ridden the coattails of successful nations like hungary, austria, serbia and italy and then turns on them when they think they can gain something.

The Croats of course are very smug about it right now, but history shows that little punks who fuck over superior nations always end up getting gangbanged into nonexistence in the long run once everyone else has wised up to their tricks.

Actually the reason is because you murdered 300,000 serbs during WWII

Oj vej Milane, 700,000.

D&C posting aside…

If there's ever going to be peace between Serbs and Croats, We need an international neutral commission to look into all crimes allegedly commited during 1800-present.

Why'd you skip over the Medieval period?

we need another hague?

"sir"? Not 'sire'? Not 'basileus and autokratōr'?
That's the problem these days: no sense of ambition.

I really doubt Croats will exist for much longer. In case Trump gets elected and he stops funding NATO or somehow Russia becomes dominant power in that region or simply USA just stops being a world power, Croatia, Bosnia and Albania wont exist.

Croatia cant exists without its masters. Croats never wrote Croatian laws. Even on this very day Croatian president is some American drone, she went to some American school and is basically a USA puppet.

ITT Serbs lying through their teeth as usual.

Let's see what Serbian author and first president of Yugoslavia Dobrica Ćosić said about his own people.

I'm sorry but Serbs are 90IQ turk-rape-baby genetic trash that have never accomplished anything of note and were ruled by Turks for over 400 years

Crazy how Serbia and Serbians are so "superior" yet the got BTFO by Croats with Thompsons versus the entire JNA. Really makes you think

The most over fucking rated country ever. I wonder how many fucking articles i need to post on how serb-turk cooperation almost destroyed Europe.

THANK GOD FOR ALBANIAN- HUNGARIAN- ROMANIAN- AND MOLDAVIAN TROOPS WHO REMOVED THE KEBAB WHILE THE ((( s e r b ))) JERKED OFF IN A CORNER.

THE USTASE DID NOTHING WRONG.

delet

To me you both look equally brown, Croats arent blue eyed and blond, majority of Croatia is brown as fuck, they look more Mexican than European to me but whatever.
As for IQ, Serbs contributed more to science than Croatians.

All in all I dont care about either of those countries, they are both uncivilized turkified villages from my perspective. Just saying that it would be the best and easiest solution to just let that entire region to the Serbs instead of defending.. Albania, Bosnia, Croatia and other good for nothing parasite countries that shouldnt even be a thing.

Europe should be a white lebensraum that Hitler tried to build, free of both Serbs and Croats. But until that can happen I dont care. Its just that is would cost much less to just leave that subhuman backwater and let Serbs claim it.

Hitler gave the entire region to the Croats, dumbass. Serbs fought for communism

You sound short.

SERBIA STRONG
TUPAC IS ALIVE IN SERBIA

This is EXACTLY what globalism aims to do! Take away a countrys right to protect itself so they can FUCK UP all our countries at the same time due to these "obligations".

When will it be "dzamije lete" time again?

HVALA TI ARKANE!!!!!!!!

t. IQ:82 shiptar

And that's why Hitler gave Croats the entire region. Not because he considered them less subhuman he even gave clay to shiptarscum.

All I am saying is, keeping Croatia up costs stuff and produces nothing in return. It is not cost effective. If it cant defend itself, it shouldnt exist.

If Serbs played their politics smarter, Croatia wouldnt even exist. Anyway I seriously cant care less about what Balkan shithole citizens do with themselves. When the time is right all those low iq turkified shitskins should go. Until then, we (all actual Europeans, countries that contributed to civilization, and do not look like turks and mexicans) shouldnt waste money and effort on fucking gypsy croats and albanians and whatever the fuck else over there.

Start with the Serbs then, 400 years of Turkic rape has turned them into subhumans

Truly their masters' greatest creation and tool.

Daily reminder Serbs fucked over Germany twice, WW1 and WW2

Hmmm no. If that was true, why didn't Yugoslavia fight to keep Slovenia or Macedonia in?

It had nothing to do with your independence and everything to do with you genociding Serbs in your borders and invading fucking Bosnia to do more of it there.

Map related, you invaded Bosnia and got your shit pushed in.

Pffft fucking prove it faggot

It had more to do with Serbs being nothing more than Kosovo-tier Albanians and declaring a "republic" on land that isn't yours and never was yours.

Then you Serbs have the gall to say the Kosovars are taking your land. By Serbians own logic, the siptars live there now and therefore it's rightful Albanian clay

SO WAIT, LEMME SEE IF I GET THIS RIGHT
ITS OK FOR CROATIA TO DECLARE INDEPENDENCE FROM YUGOSLAVIA
==ITS NOT OK FOR KRAJINA TO DECLARE INDEPENDENCE FROM CROATIA
ITS OK FOR KOSOVO TO SECEDE FROM SERBIA.

Now do you people see what absolute scum Croatians are? They are an utter void and wasteland for morality and virtue.

More like Serbs were trying to be noble and forgiving instead of erasing the problem forever, same mistake they made with Turk remnants in Balkans.

And now this retard is using those Turk remnants to somehow suggest Serbs aren't intelligent. That's a map of Turkish communities that didn't get genocided properly, you fucking idiot. "Serbian" IQ jumped 20 points when Kosovo split off, guess why.

But don't worry, once EU sends a million niggers into Croatia your country will resemble the congo.

He proved you were lying about it being a defensive war fought on Croatian soil.

Are you going to apologize for your lies, or at least acknowledge you were wrong?

And if you were wrong about that, what else could you be wrong about.

Muh 700,000

Inhabitants of Croatian villages in the Usora/Posavina region were not invaders in Bosnia. Of course they would call for back up when Cetniks are going on hunting parties again.

Absolute retardation

Bosnian-Croatian joint forces that were both attacked by Serbian paramilitaries among other things don't count. The war wasn't in Vojvodina or south of it. One that involved Croats, anyway. It's the equivalent of saying the war was in Serbia because it took part on "Serbian Krajina" land. I mean, we know what happened in Operation Storm and that, at the pressure of the United States, the armies were stopped before Banja Luka and some time later the Dayton Agreement was signed. Funnily enough, that city was supposed to be the capital of NDH. Now it's the capital of RS.

To your former statement let's quote Milan Martić (the president of Serbian Krajina) when asked about who started shit.

I'm done arguing with your denial of reality. Maybe you have something else to talk about.

Croatia was a kingdom which was a part of the Austrian empire ever since the Ottomans blew Hungarians the fuck out. For a time before Croatia went into a personal union as a junior partner under Hungary, Croatia shared a border with Bulgaria who occupied Serbia.

Good God.

Damn, I've just realised I responded to the same guy after telling him I won't respond to his "reality denial" posts.

wew

Yes, Yugoslavia was a communist "multicultural" shithole that sought to erase the identities and cultures of all it's inhabitants

RSK never existed before 91. Sure, RSK had a right to secede. Doesn't mean you won't get stomped for trying to take rightful Croatian clay

No I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. Dumbass. If RSK was so legitimate, declaring a republic on land that historically has always been Croatian then you should stop fucking whining about Kosovo. If RSK is legitimate in yours eyes, then Kosovo should be too

this thread is pure kek

never change balkanfags

Maybe you'll enjoy this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A

Don't usually listen to this hippie band from Bosnia, but I dig this song.

that's pretty jewish

so's this:

Croatia ethnically cleansed serbs out of Krajina, then tried to ethnically cleanse Serbs out of Bosnia.

There's no excuse, this was not a defensive act.

What the hell does this have to do with anything? Was Kosovo an Albanian Kingdom? Albanians didn't even get mentioned until after Turks invaded.

You can't support mutually contradictory things without being a cunt.

Is that why Croatia recognized Kosovo so fast? Fuck off with your lies.

Holy shit, so actually Serbs dindu nuffin? Thanks for clearing that up, Milutin.

Don't respond to 083d45. He's clearly deluded. Let him at least restart his router to get a new ID.

wew looks like mine restarted by itself.

Jecccccccccccccc!

It's also weird, a thing I noticed is, Croats always 100% of the time jump on every single thread Serbia is mentioned to bash it. It's like a physics equation, it's right 100% of the time. It's like Croats live for bashing Serbia online, while it feels like most Serbs cant even find Croatia on the map.

That's what life is like when you've got a 90 IQ

wew

I dont get where does this low iq meme comes from when Serbs have more scientific achievements than Croats… not even to mention you are both brown shitskin banana states anyway.
Wew. Instead of competing who has a better windows xp.. shouldnt you people rather focus on living in an actual, rich, civilized states?

See

But if Croats are more intelligent, how come they objectively arent? Now what? No seriously if Croats are some super geniuses and Serbs retarded peasants, how come they have more.. from scientific contributions to olympic medals?

Something clearly doesnt add up.

But that's not true

lol

Exactly, the point is the Albos didn't become a majority in Kosovo in the 90s, like that retard seems to believe.

Stop posting anytime.

You were separatist that wanted to break out without the consent and approval of the federation that you were a part of, and the federation had every right to invade and subdue the separatist element in Croatia.
Spare me your pathetic, sentimental bullshit.

Not a single word about this on the national TV channel. I call bullshit, probably got killed by other sandnoggers, it wouldn't be the first time

I'm glad we agree on the war.

Hey, it wasn't my ancestors whose cavalry helped Muslims conquer Byzantium. You must be confused. I don't see how you could make such a post otherwise.

Everybody lies, every government lies, ever society lies. To themselves, to others. Sounds like Ćosić was being honest there though.

Dey wuz Syrian refugees! Dey dindu nuffin!

?? : DDDD

HVALA TI ARKANE

Remove gebab

Woops