When will the radleft get a good fucking spokesperson holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=6ptvL0KU8Ls

When will the radleft get a good fucking spokesperson holy shit.
Tom "ansynd" (lol) Morello can't even fucking respond to the most basic capitalist apologia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifpIw3EK7-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really there is no real way to answer that dumbass question other than calling out that person for ad hominem.

no representation

We already have Zizek

sound logic there lads, pack it up

HEY GUYS SLAVERY IS NOT THE ENEMY LOOK AT ALL THE HUGE PALACES, MIGHTY EMPIRES, GREAT TEMPLES AND MASSIVE ARMIES IT HAS PRODUCED! WE JUST NEED MORE BENEVOLENT SLAVERY AND EVERYTHING WOULD BE OKAY!

Could you imagine Zizek on Real Time? Bill's head would probably explode.

HA HA HA! OBAMA WON'T COME ON MY SHOW IS HE AFRAID OF THE RATIONAL THRUTH?!??!?! :DDDDDD

Invite Zizek on? Nooooo… We c-can't do that :'[

if Zizek was on Maher they might get along actually. Both of them hate political correctness.
Although it would be funny to watch Zizek rip Maher's boner for new atheism.

Zizek is great, but he's not as much of a publicly visible character as we perhaps need, especially in the English-speaking world. Not just that, but most of his work is tailored towards critique of existing and historical leftist movements rather than the fostering of the new modern left through induction of new blood. If Zizek were on Maher, there would be no doubt he'd still blow the fuck out of everyone there, but he'd likely do it in a way that most people wouldn't recognize his successful argumentation.

I would love to see Zizek give his death penalty line about sam harris on Maher.

Literally everyone remotely public on the left.

He did pretty good tbh, where do you think he went wrong?

Frankly I'm surprised Holla Forums isn't tearing into him even harder

Literally who

Morello should read more BOOKS, like us here on Holla Forums.

Fucking illiterate piece of shit

the only right answer itt

This is why this place is so shit.

woosh

No, Zizek hates political correctness. Maher uses it as a buzzword to validate his opinions as a typical irritating limousine liberal.

I would sell my mother into slavery to see that.

Care to quote it? I don't know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ifpIw3EK7-A

Does he have an article, critique or something on End of Faith?

I know for a fact he does, but I can't remember where.

Why does he look live an Slovenian Castro in this pic?

What's with all these fucking religious people on Leftypol?
Zizek has said that he's an atheist.
I prefer atheism to religious people that can't accept I don't want to live under a theocracy.

atheist in different sense than smug scum like Maher or Dawkins imo

I can't stand this meme.
Why do people keep claiming this?

They love smearing atheists as "smug", as they are likely religious people who can't tolerate the idea that someone doesn't believe in their religion, even more so if someone rejects all religion as harmful and superstitious.

This has to be one of the most ridiculous memes in Christianity

The whole "new athiest" movement is pretty shit and much of the alt-right have spawned from it.

It's just one big circlejerk about "muh rationality".

I prefer critical atheism to religious atheism.