WESTERN POPULATION REDUCTION WAS PLANNED - PROOFS

A 1969 memo from (((Frederick S. Jaffe))) of Planned Parenthood to The Population Council (A Rockefeller NGO) outlining ways to covertly reduce the birthrate in the USA in the future.

Among the main methods are promoting feminism, homosexuality and making marriage more difficult…

Proofs on next post

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KCqtNShmxgYTA1REcxai1OME0/view
guttmacher.org/guttmacher-institute-faq
uscl.info/edoc/doc.php?doc_id=49&action=inline
ask.metafilter.com/187963/Is-this-Planned-Parenthood-memo-real
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/86176327/western-population-reduction-was-planned-proofs#p86242341
lifenews.com/2015/07/08/woman-ive-had-five-abortions-because-i-love-getting-pregnant-but-dont-want-kids/
archive.is/qMcym
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2013-11/rhuo-nss110713.php
archive.org/details/GottfriedFederManifestoForTheAbolitionOfInterestSlavery1919
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNeverToldFull6HoursDocumentary
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerthegreateststorynevertoldPart23to25
jstor.org/stable/2133834
mega.nz/#!rZ4zVB4I!nD_GQ6y7bQhqT2uTnzC79InZxPHuc12dbhaaPvSYXlo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUb0DwlbOh3Sg7-qSbjAHA09
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proofs:

Info about Jaffe here:

Full Jaffe memo here:

Bampin

Proofs:

Info about Jaffe here:

Full Jaffe memo here:

Well thank you for that. By why use google drive?

What should I have used? Im not really technical.

This is from a debate on half chan a few days ago. I think its an interesting topic. Ive checked out the links and its all real.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/86176327/western-population-reduction-was-planned-proofs#p86242341

Seeing as planned parenthood kills 4 times as many niggers in my state as whites all I can say is godspeed. (((western population))) hardly means "white" in the united states.

Nice dubs so I shall answer you. Jewgle drive is evil. And if any fags are browsing who are not behind atleast 7 proxies and logged into a jewgle account then the owner of the jewgledrive shall be able to see who has had a sneak peak.

have a cyber bump

US population mostly meant whites in the 60s when this memo was written though. I would say that the proposals of:

- Encourage increased homosexuality
- Encourage women to work
- Postpone or Avoid marriage

have been and are particularly damaging to the white community

That memo is full of shit, half the points on it were about cutting or outright eliminating gib me dats but social programs have only gotten larger more expansive and better funded every decade.

Thanks. Looks like i will be up for re-education soon.

Anyway, i'm only concerned about my community and am trying to have a debate about its demise and what may or may not have caused it. I'm not saying this is the reason behind it of course but just exploring various theories.

Clearly some of the proposals on the memo haven't been carried out, however I think some have when I look around me today.

bump

This has been carried out against whites since the 1930's, our population would have surpassed that of most other if not for the likes of Margaret sanger. We would have spent our resources on us, instead of help Africa.

This is more evidence of the crime of Genocide against's us, as "preventing births within a group" is part of the 1948 treaty on genocide.

The crime is our genocide, not "good lets kill niggers" because they have unlimited niggers they can import.

nice to see this is spreading

lets hope so, questions need to be asked at the very least. Its not wrong to want your race to continue on.

Its not on that we provide our resources to balloon the third world population while our own population dwindles to the point where we ship in the third world to replace us to keep the economy afloat.

We appear to

On this evidence then, lets hope someone is brought to justice for this then and we have another "Nuremburg"

Where's the Poofs?

In the links
and see pic related

Should every white person be having kids? Sanger was a eugenicists who outright hated niggers and even supported Hitler (even after the war!) she was probably the best feminists ever since she tricked normalfag women into supporting eugenics in the name of "Muh body muh choice"

True but you don't need to have one or the other. You can support closed borders and abortion

I don't. That memo got 2 or 3 things right its less accurate then predicting a fucking coin flip.

The poofs.

Not the proofs.

Bingo. Claiming abortion kills 4 times more blacks than whites it is not a defense because under no circumstance is a white persons life only worth 4 blacks.

It's not even an effective form of population control for blacks, if it were the inner cities would all be gentrifying and we wouldn't have this BLM shit.

If a black negress has an abortion but gets pregnant again 3 months later and keeps it, what has been accomplished?

Blacks don't have the capacity to think long term and will eventually breed until their house cannot handle anymore children even if they have an abortion or two along the way. Even if abortion has some mitigating effect on the black population it's countered by the massive influx of immigrants and refugees.

On the other had if a white girl has an abortion let's look at the facts: The abortion will take place most likely between the ages of 20-24 when she is the most fertile. She will likely find the experience morally scarring and suddenly practice birth control vigilantly. Most likely she will not have children until she is 30+ and then we are lucky if she has more than one child.

End impact of abortion: Niggress still has 4+ spawn and the white women is below replacement rate. How someone can't consider that a form of white genocide is beyond me.

I trust you have a "war is never the answer" sticker on the bumper of your Prius

The memo proposes "Encourage increased homosexuality" and from what I see every western government in the world pushes it.

In fact I would say they've gone that bit further too as they are now pushing Transexuality as well.

Limiting whites is very damaging and so is race mixing because it destroys all future white genetic lines.

Yeah, in your state. In other states in mostly white liberal women getting all the abortions.

Some get abortions just for the sake of getting an abortion.

lifenews.com/2015/07/08/woman-ive-had-five-abortions-because-i-love-getting-pregnant-but-dont-want-kids/

The abortion agenda is aimed at whites to reduce whites.
Blacks may get abortions too but also ghetto ass welfare queens are having like 8 kids because for each kid they get like a $300 check on a regular basis.

dindus are out breeding their abortions.

whites have to rsist abortion, even if they are non religious

That site must let the retards write articles too

I still can't understand how they could do that without poisoning themselves.

Still, I feel this might be a global issue and no one can avoid it.

I understand your logic, but Shaniqua's seven abortions don't negate her seven bastard children. Abortion should be kept legal for now, but to help our demographics, we need to move on to compulsory sterilization. My proposed plan:

Those who will be subject to mandatory sterilization (vasectomy for males, salpingectomy for females) are

Sterilization procedures will be heavily encouraged for the following, who will also receive a $10,000 tax-free gift if they go through with the procedure:

I like how this depends entirely on the jewish question being already final solution'd to not backfire immensely.

Blacks get more abortions, full stop. Besides, how many of those white women getting abortions are coalburners? My guess is a lot.

True if they actually cut welfare like OP claimed they were going to do that would be even better. But I definitely agree on the sterilization that really needs to get started

Singapore has a somewhat similar system (giving cash gifts to poor people who get sterilized) and it's working fabulously. Whites of quality wouldn't trade in their fertility for a mere $10,000. The mandatory sterilization part of the plan is what would receive the most backlash, so perhaps they should all be voluntary.

Homosexuality will always be with us to some extent but why is it pushed so heavily by the elites of all Western countries (Jewish or not) unless they wanted to reduce population

I bet you think a prostate exam is a "complicated medical procedure" too.

Thank God for abortion, it's halved the nigger population. Affirmative Action laws should make it on demand, government subsidized, in and out easy.
White people should be forced to pay the full cost of the procedure, uninsured, and each procedure should be taxed heavily on top of that to help pay for the massive increase in black babies being flushed

You guys should just join the liberal party then, because they are the real eugenics party.

If our populations are being reduced, then why does the UN continue to support the African population boom with food and medical aid?

And what happens once we aren't there anymore to feed them?

I'm not contesting that it wouldn't be efficient, it's just that my main doubt inb4 concernshill is whether the one needed to push said proposal and the amount of support needed to see it through in the kike-infested bureaucracy would be reasonably achievable without having to forcibly alter the bureaucracy to the point that more upfront and violent methods can be used without the fear of retaliation from said bureaucracy.

But, hey, there's Trump, so it's not like this isn't possible.

The food and medical aid is about looking good and feeling good about yourself. The fact that it actually causes more problems and doesn't solve any problems is a moot point.

Anyways when we aren't around they'll just collapse.

Could we market this as a form a reperations and offer this specifically to non-whites?

This is also a neat almost certainly planned side effect of Christianity. Since abortion has been considered a sin since at least the first century (Didache of the twelve, Apocalypse of Peter, etc.) As well as the Abrahamic ban on faggotry, their birth rates remained high. Meanwhile non-Christians still aborted and burgled turds. The encouragement of Roman style monogamous marraige also kept wealth flowing in line with non-bastard children.

The rise of Christendom in Rome was not a coincidence or miracle. It was unavoidable demographics.

Damn jews and their genocide.

You have Israel trying to commit genocide on palatine, this is the most obvious recent example.

Then you have the merchants trying to get rid of white people, because of the number Hitler did on them. They see whites as the single greatest threat to their empire.

and they'd be right. :^)

Almost seems like it's eugenics, doesn't it?

The sexually weak aren't currently breeding at all, and on top of that Whites seems to be the only race who are mostly immune to miscegenation. The ones who aren't, however, carry a weak 'social trust' gene, and are thus also to be considered sexually weak.
>archive.is/qMcym
>eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2013-11/rhuo-nss110713.php

Some user post white man miscegenation statistics I lost source

bump

This.

The UN are giving out so much free food aid in Africa that loads of African farmers have given up growing anything as nobody wants to buy as they get food for free.

So while the UN explodes the populations in Africa, it (via governments) holds back populations in white countries…

Now i'm no expert but I know what this looks like…

they are, they are now racist against the entire human population.

You think the Nazi reaction was not part of their plan???? (not saying its bad)

They want population reduction by any means necessary including global civil war.

African aid is to control the dictators in Africa, not maintain population. Those people will be bio weapon-ed later by the elite after they are done fucking up europe.

the worlds population will fall to 500,000,000
while the rich divide the population and control the poor as slaves.

This majestic thread proves that communities such as mgtow and /r9k/ are the work of jews.

Great find, awesome links. I hope you will spread this across the entire Holla Forums, because there are idiots on every board who think marriage is a bad thing.

Marriage is now a boogeyman for young people with brains, and that's sad because their brains could be used to raise better children than the ones government obeying chads would make.

Biggest contribution against the jew is to make more children and encourage people to do it too.

How messy would such an operation be if the systematic element that is White organisatory skill is removed from whichever body is carrying it out?

wut?

why are there so many retards on Holla Forums pol. your ideas are so idiotic its amazing you can even function in society.

Have you been living under a fucking rock the past decade? having children is not economically feasible and outright dangerous for men.

I'm trying to say that the smooth operation of the American Empire, and by extent international policing has been ensured by White military capability. How messy will further international operations be if the White element is erased for good?

Do you even have any idea how retarded you sound child?
life is dangerous and it's not fair, you're not a man if you don't understand this.

I almost forgot to add this bit of conjecture

>Most prevalent sexual attraction in whites, who also show the highest prevalence of facial symmetry(Aryan)

I find it most interesting in how this attraction plays a role in the nature of my previous quote

Whether the Jews mean to do so or not, or whether they're being used as a scapegoat at the highest echelons of contextual fabrication, it doesn't really matter. Under the current political climate, in 25 years time, White people will have been subjected to a positive, evolutionary selective force that, given my current observations, will lead us to a more tribal, more nationalistic mindset, and I'd like to take this moment to address a matter of importance: I just described the method in which culture develops alongside biological evolution. It is thus that culture is inherently a part of evolution, and it is evolution which made distinct the races. Culture, insofar as our social traits are subject to the same evolution, is necessarily racially dependent, and multiculturalism is thus cultural miscegenation.

WELCOME TO THE RABBIT HOLE WHERE JEWS ARE HELPING US OUT.

Yes, it looks like it may have been planned that way too. See memo.
(1. postpone or avoid marriage)
(2. Encourage women to work)
(3. marriage tax - biased law courts could be a kind of 'tax')
These three proposals in the memo, although non-specific, would make marriage more difficult imho

they dont actually help shit.
in the united states corporations dump tons of rice and food in the oceans rather than sell it at a cheaper price to 3rd world countries.

Hello, Goldenberg, i knew you would care about money when thinking of marriage. If you aren't jewish however, you should rethink your life values. All that money you have from job should be only used for entertainment of yourself until you die? Building a family is a main man's achievement in life and that's why everyone works.

Dying watching chinese cartoons, playing vidyajew and contributing nothing to white race is fucking disgusting. You literally work for the jew.

they are moving it all to an international body, it won't be under americas control anymore

im not stopping you idiot. but when your wife decides to fuck Tyrone and his friends because your tiny dick cant satisfy her and divorce you then make you pay child support and alimony for the rest of your life thats on you.

"But…but…it's not a choice!"

Thanks bro

If you wish to understand your slavery:
archive.org/details/GottfriedFederManifestoForTheAbolitionOfInterestSlavery1919

If you are interested in the "actual" truth about Adolf Hitler, Holocaust, and WW2, then the documentary "Adolf Hitler: the greatest story never told" is recommended -

(Part 1 to 22 & Bonus)
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNeverToldFull6HoursDocumentary

(Part 23 to 26)
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerthegreateststorynevertoldPart23to25

The biggest problem with this plan is that it only really worked on Whites and some Asians (like Japanese). Blacks, doon cunes, pajeets, etc are all reproducing like crazy, like none of this has any effect on them.

If you honestly believe this is a forgone conclusion, then you are a faggot and need to come out of the closet instead of hiding behind MGToW rhetoric.

Kek.

Clearly it is to some extent. While there will always be hardcore gays who would only ever want to fuck men, I think there would be plenty of ambiguous men who while gay today would have just had a more 'manly' female partner back in the olden days!

This must be right because the %ages of gays is so much higher today than in the past, but our DNA hasnt changed THAT much.

you need to face reality, women are not loyal, they dont give a shit about you. any second you think your life is great only to have her turn it around on you. there are thousands of real world examples of this happening, my own brother experienced this. im not going down that path.

I want to make it clear, think for a minute how the UN would look if it was operated by Indians for instance.

The only place truly threatened by this African population is Europe as long as its borders are kept open by the enemies trying to tear it apart. And as long as the Africans have an interest in making use of the facilities given to them in Europe at the behest of these same enemies.

This just proves my point that todays divorce laws are there to inhibit men getting married.
In earlier times the woman would find the above hard to do and wouldnt get anything for divorce. This would make men more likely to commit to marriage as there's more trust because he wouldnt lose everything on the whim of his wife.

that is the plan, they were never any threat to the (((elite))) whites however, we are individualistic because of our mythic structure, so we are a threat and need to be dealt with before the NWO can get rolled out

And that is why you should date men. Just come out of the closet already. Being a faggot is one thing. Hiding it is another.

And there are millions of examples where what you claim doesn't happen. So man up and come out of the closet.

Africa is just a breeding colony for niggers. When Africans overbreed they can be directed into white lands where they will act like an invasive species - preying up and displacing whites. They are just a tool. More niggers is good for the Jews. Think of niggers as a bio-weapon that Jews can cultivate whenever necessary.

did i say this you faggot? if thats what you want to do that son you.

Bump

I dont know who removed my post but this faggot can be a homo if he likes.

going around trying to get people to come out of the closet is the sign of a faggot who is in denial.

You pro-death shills keep presenting RATE as TOTAL.

No, niggers do NOT abort a greater number than Whites and even if they did, ONE THOUSAND LESS NIGGERS IS NOT WORTH THE LIFE OF A SINGLE WHITE BABY, YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Hello Emperor Goldenbaun

One day Kaiser Reinhart will destroy everything you built

You're the one claiming women, marriage, and breeding is wrong for men. So you're clearly a faggot who thinks we should all date men.

shameless bump

This deserves a pin. If you want a little more confirmation that this is real, you can find this table:

Here:

jstor.org/stable/2133834

And I uploaded the document to mega.

mega.nz/#!rZ4zVB4I!nD_GQ6y7bQhqT2uTnzC79InZxPHuc12dbhaaPvSYXlo

bump

What do you the whole propaganda for transsexuals is?

Just another way to get rid of white people.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUb0DwlbOh3Sg7-qSbjAHA09

You can always tell a shit thread when its full of people bumping but contributing absolutely nothing

Id say this is proof of Genocide. We should petition the UN to halt non-white immigration.

Enough with this marriage boogie man nonsense.

If would be willing to fight a war for the white race you have to accept the fact that you may die on the battlefield. We aren't even asking you to do that. We are asking you to contribute to the future of our people by having a stable family. That's it.

If you want to be a white nationalist you need to get married and have kids. If you want to avoid the risk of divorce hold out for a virgin where divorce rates hover between 5-10% and almost all of those divorces are from financial stress so don't get into stupid debt and you're fine.

That means you can't MUH DICK a bunch of sluts in your brand new leased car. That really isn't a big sacrifice.

Jewish feminists have put a lot of landmines out there for us, tilted family law courts against men, encouraged women to be whores. I know this. We fight them by having strong moral family units not by MGTOW, playing video games, and assuming the worst in our people.

And guess what else, if you do decide to have a strong white family with a moral woman it will bring you happiness every day of your life. That's more than the Jews could ever offer you.

I agree, but you don't understand what parrel we are in.

We are taking on tones of vilolent non whites, and they will collapse the economy to get us in the NWO while race war wages on.

Then the real population reduction starts, right about the time they have their killer robot armies ready to go.

They will be un stoppable at that point. Its about 15-25 years away.

this is just the salvo shot they are taking at us

There's no circumstance where having as many white children as possible is not the correct move. If we have the most perfect strategy to take back our society but no children, we are dead in the water.

But to address your point:

Automated war is a potential concern in the future, but it still doesn't have nearly the power that Nuclear weapons have. MAD still exists and "killer robots" only work as long as nukes aren't in play.

Israel can play their games only as long as they have other countries to protect them. They are surrounded by Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey. Without European support they are toast. Iran is already on good terms with China and Russia so Israel can't make Iran fight on two fronts like Germany did. You know the Caliphate would love to take back the holy land.

Who will protect them? An increasingly Islamic Europe? A crippled America? The Chinese have none of the empathy that Jews exploit. They would be entirely on their own if current events continue to play out.

The jews might just be cooking themselves alive but parasites rarely think past their current meal.

The robots will be used domestically to suppress the population, internally. They will not be much use against nuclear powers.

The Jews are insane, their book says that their messiah comes during the apocalypse. I think they are trying to bring it about.

When our progeny rule the Earth, this will be their license in their cruel exclusion of every outsider from the roundtable of space. My wettest dream is to see Europeans take space and actively *prevent* niggers and such from crossing the Van Allen Border Defense Grid.

Good luck proving that sterilization = preventing births against a kike lawyer.

this will be brought to the court of public opinion

they will be our judge

Just kill the lawyer. Problem solved.

Propaganda for Transexuals

1. I think its another way to reduce the birth rate. A transexual is sterile and may actually snare a cis male/female partner also.

2. I feel as well that the elites want to work out exactly how we tick psychologically and sexually and transexuals are basically guinea pigs in all of this. Its no coincidence that a lot of the counselling and surgery for transexual children in the UK is done at the [email protected]/* */!st0ck Institute, which is a big psyops place I have heard.

3. standard d&c. the elites always want society fractured and atomised so no group is united or large enough to challenge them. Trannys are a fracture of a fracture (the gay community). Im fairly sure that lesbians are keen on trannys

*Lesbians arent keen on Trannys

Kikes, user. Kikes. This is not reddit, you don't need to censor your thoughts.

I guess posting evidence of programmed Demographic graphic collapse of the US (and by extension the West) just isnt enough 'substance' for some people.

OP should just post a few trap/cuck/is x white threads next time instead

congrats on waking up

This is not my first time seeing this and it drives me insane. There is blatant proof that white genocide is real. We have politicians like Biden cheering it. We have known cases of other countries where whites became a minority that was not in power and we know what happens, targeted for murder. Yet the majority of people of our race will just deny deny deny and write it off as a "conspiracy theory". How the fuck are we supposed to do anything when we can't even get our people to realize what's happening let alone get them to act?

Yeah and they also make up significantly less of the population

Lay down and die worm.

I know what you mean about trying to wake people up. I've had some success though.

As for Biden, I saw that clip where he basically said "Whites who built America are going to be a minority (and wont have any say in this) and its gonna be great cos…erm…reasons!"
He forgot to mention it wont be him who suffers as hes got plenty of money and connections. Fuckin sellout.

I'm not the best of speakers and whenever I discuss this I have this seething rage bubbling just under the surface and I think it shows. I function better when composing my thoughts through text and besides places like this where most already agree discussion on this issue is quickly shutdown. Both through censorship and through several people attacking your points at once.

Cool, your plan covers jews too.

Time is running out/may have run out

Well duh, didnt you guys read the guidestones

please Fucking do this!

Bump

do eet!!~

Anybody have that pic if the stick figureI getting divorced because the wife got on goybook and fucked Tyrone.
I'm trying to redpill a friend on kikebooks effects on marriage.

Sage for semi off topic

Although these images are funny a lot of it is true and illustrates how marriage has become extremely burdensome which will make people avoid it and therefore reduce the birthrate as designed (see memo - "postpone or avoid marriage")

1. Huge responsibilties/burdens but few perks
2. Adultery carries minimal punishment, if any
3. Life's work and savings can be ripped away by spouse
4. House and kids frequently go to wife, whether deserved or not

Ironically, they haven't done stuff like this which would be popular and fairer imho.

They have gone the sneaky route and fucked society, values and culture up completely instead!

might lead to fewer niglets and spics, can't have that till whites are a small minority, then we might see it.

This. Abortion is not effective at limiting r-strategist reproduction, in Africa every other nigger dies of Aids or starvation, but it still doesn't stop the population boom, especially when foreign aid is added into the mix. In the US, where selection pressures are not a fraction as harsh as Africa, and where there are plenty of gibs, an r-strategist will thrive despite squalor, violence, drugs, abortion, and all kinds of dysfunction. For K-strategists, abortion is a disaster, but the solution is to create a positive and life affirming culture and kill the negative (((influences))) that make women systematically devalue their own fertility for materialism and promiscuity. An economy that makes the nuclear family more feasible and rewarding is also absolutely crucial, no one wants a child in a fucking Weimar-esque hellhole or anything close to it and I can't blame them tbh. I don't personally believe legal prohibition on abortion will accomplish anything, like drug addiction or stupidity widespread abortion is a symptom of worse underlying dysfunction in society, and banning abortion despite rape or incest is dysgenic as fuck and not justifiable.

Nah. Singapore fucked their birth rate up really bad with that and now it's at fucking 0.80

the real problem is not the 50% white people but those that mix down to 25% -5%

Everyone I know growing up who was not white, married a white person and has 50% or 25% kids that for the most part look white, but are not.

That is where the Jews are really fucking us, diluting our DNA to the point non of us pass the one drop rule.

WTF is wrong with you faggot. 1000 niggers isnt even equal to one white life, unless its a wigger or coalburner.

GTFO (((Joe Bernstein))).

Do you expect 0 losses in the race war?

It's quite simple.

yes, i'm sure 99.99999% of this board has seen the Idiocracy documentary.

I've known feminism is just some kind of psychological manipulation, but have a bump.

Barely a drawback. I am sure they are trying to fix it as we type.

I think you know what must be done, user. This time it will work perfectly.

bumpty dumpty.

now im going to get back to work so i can build a white family one day

That's because most nigglets don't make it pass 5.

i agree with all these posts however
you could make it quite clear to her from the beginning that there wont be any "equality" of authority in your household
i dont know, the things i do the women im with know that if they screw me over they will be in pain - they break up with me if feminism gets into their minds and i move on to something fresh
kids are the ultimate goal but you have no reason to become tied to something that has been corrupted by the jew

true

fffff