Trump Calls Hillary a Bigot

This fucking madman.

Donald Trump has spent the week calling for African-Americans to uproot voter trends, reject "the bigotry" of Hillary Clinton, and vote for him in November. But Wednesday night, Trump escalated the line of attack and labeled Clinton herself a "bigot."

"Hillary Clinton is a bigot who sees people of color only as votes, not as human beings worthy of a better future," Trump said, reading from prepared remarks.

Clinton's Response:

Asked to respond to the comment in an interview on CNN Wednesday night, Clinton again accused Trump of "peddling" bigotry and prejudice.

archive.is/gYz8E

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_100_Contractors_of_the_U.S._federal_government
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus fucking Christ. He's put the Dems on the defensive about being "the real racists".

Hillary just threw the coalition of the left under the bus by dismissing his claims (and the claims of blacks by proxy). Now they're going to have a much harder time trying to play the race card against anyone. All Trump, or anyone else for that matter, has to do is say they're (the left) trying to peddle bigotry and prejudice when they pull that shit again and thank Hillary Clinton.

In essence Trunmp just gave White people their own race card.

smh fam

fixed framerate.

THANK YOU TRUMP

For another great fucking day.

Let's make Every Day Great Again.

Shrillary fucking #rekt. I'd love to see the ugly wart-covered toad cackle her way out of this.

Nice. This is what he did with the woman card to. Took it off the table by charging head on.

i'm hoping for a frenzied reaction of all the wonderful things shillary has done for the "black community" to show that she really cares. also now would be a great time to post that picture of her wearing blackface on twitter under any news articles about this

That might be a good OP.
List the thing she has done "for" the black community and spread it around.

Usually I mock the whole "dems r the real raicss" talking point but I'd love to see Trump D+C her to death with this.

What a cuckservative.

Libshits sperging out a LOT more than usual at the comments.

very, very good. must go much harder though. she's a puppet of the industrial/military complex, the rothschilds and their warmongering ilk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_100_Contractors_of_the_U.S._federal_government

never buy anything from these cunts, boycott them like pissrael!

I think it'll work for Trump because he doesn't sound like a whiny little bitch when he says it and doesn't say it in rebuttal immediately after being accused of racism.

I can see it now, a CNN special panel complaining about Trump's use of the word bigot.
The commies really are bigots. Trump, once again, will redefine the narrative.

DAILY

REMINDER
We've got some unused ammo in stock.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Sanger quote is probably bullshit. I still admire her as an old-school progressive eugenicist though.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger

I'm on my phone, the file names are always like that
I'm not a shill I swear ;_;

Trump got some new female speechwriter, which is why all his new teleprompter speeches sound bitch-mode. Pandering to niggers? Democrats are the real racists? Give me a fucking break.

Trump is saving that for the debate. He knows the media will just bury it, along with her documented pay to play bribes to the Clinton foundation. So he will hit her with it at the debates when the media has no option but to air it.

Yeah, his rallies have been some low-energy teleprompter crap lately.

His in-house kikes are putting a chain on him.

It's almost like he's going to win or something.

This isn't about you. It's about securing the remaining cuck vote and discouraging minorities from voting. Stay one move ahead.

He probably will win, but this isn't doing him any favors. Pandering to niggers is always a waste of time.

not if they vote you fucking idiot

This isn't pandering to niggers. He's securing the white cuck vote in the swing states.

It sucks we need their vote, but that's the reality of the situation that these fucking cucked dipshits put us in.

Niggers only vote Democrat. Period.

This makes more sense, but I am not sure how many cucks will fall for this.

Dammit, Trump. I just spent a week redpilling the entire county and convincing them that racism is good, and now you pull a stunt like this? Awesome.

gay

The face on that demon whore in the background when she realizes what Trump says…..

Holy fuck, my sides! Praise Kek!

Just a little over one year ago, all hope was gone and we had clearly had nothing but despair and a gloomy wait for the one true happening to come and cleanse the world of this filth. But now, every fucking day is a glorious day of happenings and epic lulz beyond anything we on the chans have ever seen, or ever could have hoped to see in our lifetimes. What ever fucking ride we are on, praise this glorious fucking green frog god for such joy and pleasures. Hope is so fucking sweet a taste. Lets keep this wild ride going.

He absolute madmano