Which ''Lost Media'' would you like to see at some day?

There is in history video footage that isn't released for the general public.

- Basement tapes
- Armin Meiwes tapes
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Dropping the Bomb
- Steve Irwin Death Video
- Karla Homolka & Paul Bernardo tapes
- Sandy Hook Surveillance Video

Although speculation has led to believe these tapes are available on the dark web in turn for bitcoins.

Contact me for good connections pls - [email protected]/* */

Which tapes would you like too see?

no such thing

>Which Lost Media would you like to see at some day?

Perhaps the media isn't actually lost, perhaps it is that you need to be literate in order to use search engines effectively.

the Jimmy neutron pilot.

Still requesting illegal material, eh?
Well we can take care of that.

reported for requesting cp rape vids

The headcam of Trump raping those boy scouts at that jambouree the other day.

So MOD, are you going to delete this thread and ban this OP for requesting videos of real CP rape, or are you going to let it slide, thereby encouraging it?

Bump for interest

18 1/2-minute gap in the Watergate tapes

the second one

If the Mickey mouse sex tape is actually real it'd be pretty interesting

more real columbine footage and also kristine chubbuck's death tape because it does exist and we know the suspects

Basement tapes were not released, but they were described in the aftermath report. Like there is a description of how Eric cried in his car days before Massacre saying that he wished he was a psychopath so that he would feel no remorse and he was apologenic to his parents.

- All surveillance video in and around the Pentagon on 9/11 except the 3 stills.
- Roswell Air Force video at the crash site.
- Notorious BIG execution
- Diana death by the paparazzi.

Owen Hart death tape

MK Ultra stuff

from 4chan: You will get to see the Basement Tapes in your lifetime. I can't say too much, but I have come here to let you know that the actual basement tapes were recently uploaded onto a private tracker.

For my personal safety, I cannot be the one to leak them. But rest assured, you will get to see them.

show screencap or fake faggot

Trump's piss tapes

I wouldn't get your hopes up :^)

Bump

The real history of ww1-ww2, right to today's day
Also, the proofs that jews control the world and try to destroy white nation

Actual incest

Horsecore.

isn't it obvious ?

daisy's destruction

Bump

The Columbine Basement Tapes, if they still exist despite the police pretending to have destroyed them (so people shut up about them), will never be officially released for various reasons.

There are unconfirmed reports that in some parts Eric & Dylan are showing how to make explosives, the police obviously don't want that kind of information out. But most importantly they are just talking for hours and hours on how they hate the world and want to see it burn, the police fear the Tumblr columbiner autists could see this as a "call to arms" and tons of copycat attacks will happen.

But user, you can find those online, anyways.

The lost Dr. Who episodes.

1#

9/11 Pentagon surveillance videos. I suspect they're covering up shooting a missile at the incoming passenger plane.

>Contact me for good connections pls - [email protected]/* */

Requesting, or attempting to distribute material that is illegal in the US is a violation of global rule #1.
How the hell is this thread still up?

ok so recently i've had fucking nasty farts, pretty much indistinguishable from sulfur gas it's starting to freak me out. is it my diet? or just ass cancer or something

cause mods are not niggers

lol libs

Trump's a pisspig and you know it, Dimitri.

Gonna stop you right there. Don't let this thread derail into pure peepee poopoo

so i did a wiki cuz i was confused why everyone was talking about cp

Do you really want to see grainy cp that bad? and it probably isnt even cp. most AoC was probably like 15 back then

thats stupid
id rather see the tapes of that blonde girl that was murdered by her family. bonet. that girl was hot

Mom gets jealous that her daughter gets more attention from men than her. Mom murders the daughter and makes it look like one of those men did it. Kind of hot tbh.

The Feds won't release OKC surveillance footage either. There's some interesting side stories on that event. McVeigh may have had an accomplice, there may have been undercover agents close to the situation, etc.

Also remember that guy who did a POV phonecam murder of two reporters? He sent a manifesto to ABC News. They have never published it.

I'll bite.
Sandy Hook Surveillance Video.
Might as well see what local LEO had to go with.

I wanna see the videos made by Elliot Rodger that have not been released that were on his cell phone.

There are a number of lost films discussed at >>>/film/2402