Pedo Uprising Thread

Is a pedo uprising possible and if a pedophile went on a killing spree because of the pedophile hysteria and hate would society's views change on child sexuality??.

Other urls found in this thread:

aacap.org/AACAP/Families_and_Youth/Facts_for_Families/FFF-Guide/Child-Sexual-Abuse-009.aspx
ptsd.va.gov/public/types/violence/child-sexual-abuse.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A pedo uprising would only be possible in your dreams. Which is everybody elses nightmare.

Oh boo hoo cry me a river

Just dropped by to say you'rementally unstable. Lemme guess, you're gonna post some little girls. Do something before another useless thread gets deleted.

Not an argument

Are you retarded?

Ugly little girl holding a gun.
Way better pictures you could post

See -

Pedo logic.

If only because it's a fact.

See -

a better question would be is are you??.

Sick pedos can't spell….

Says the guy posting a little girl lol.

My 13 year old lgf and i are planning an attack on April 25th. Alice Day next year.

I'm an anti-pedo. I'm just posting little girls with my anti-pedo statements because they would agree

Yeah whatever faggot naahh your one of us admit it.

All kids love me and hate pedos

Whatever closeted pedo.

Stimulation causes problems in little girls, sick child lover motherfucker.

Keep banging your head :^)

Check the research bitch

post that research

Fuck off Virped

Don't know but these are some fun reads
aacap.org/AACAP/Families_and_Youth/Facts_for_Families/FFF-Guide/Child-Sexual-Abuse-009.aspx

It already is, regardless of hypothetical paedophile killing sprees.

The whole gender fluidity thing is the beginning of a process whereby children's sexuality is more and more in the limelight as a normal thing to discuss and accept

Yep. I would even go as far as to say it's abuse to a 14 year old. Fucking disgusting man

Why is that teen girl sitting on Elliot's car?? lol.

you are mentally ill. orgasms are objectively good. get your head examined

This

Okay fine, but not when an adult made you do it

an orgasm is an orgasm is an orgasm. why do you hate little girls so much that you want to deny them the pleasure they crave and deserve?

It's abuse when an adult tricks you into doing it. You wouldn't enjoy it in the longrun

no it isn't. an orgasm is an orgasm. little girls feel bad about their orgasms because hateful assholes like you call their pleasure and happiness "rape"

Serious advice time:

OP, there are some things you need to do before trying to make this a reality. If you go off half-cocked without thinking it through, you're just going to end up fucking it up. We were actually discussing something similar in the teen pickup thread, but not in the shooting spree style. Shooting sprees are (usually) not the right way to go about things. What you should focus on instead are stealthy and subtle methods. For instance, you know how Chris Hansen and his thugs love to lure people into honeypots? You can set up a reverse honeypot for them. You can also do things like doxing them and trying to dig up compromising information on them that will get other groups mad at them, and if they get onto you, let them know that it's specifically because of their views on the age of consent issue.

We should devote much of this thread to formulating similar strategies. In fact, even discussing these strategies is effective in and of itself, because if antis know that they can be subject to this type of action, they're less likely to try to interfere with other people's personal business. It would be nice if they'd just be decent people and respect others' freedoms, but they're assholes who think themselves entitled to police people's bedrooms, so they won't be persuaded by diplomacy. Of course, you could also take other less-than-legal measures like hacking or targeted assassinations, but if your plan involves those, you shouldn't discuss it here.

Way to think outside the box. But that's only your fantasy

I am a member of a pedo forum some users do that stuff to antis.

orgasm are objectively good. little girls get the impression that having orgasms is wrong because of their environment telling them it's wrong. it's really simple actually. maybe you're just retarded

So where's your proof that someone under 18 is necessarily being tricked? Would you say there's trickery involved if it's two under-18s going at it? If not, why is one trickery but the other legitimate?

To add to this, I'd recommend that you start by reading Sun Tzu's The Art of War. It's a short but very informative read. And again, I don't encourage violent actions, but you should still be ready to defend yourself - and you'll probably have to at some point.

Okay.

But when gender fluidity has finally accomplished its only purpose of re-normalising child sexuality, how do we get rid of gender fluidity?

antipedokikes out reeeeeee

Cute face

Nah repeated stimulation in a child will ruin her mind. She needs to grow up to be a teacher. Teach the kids. Little kids aren't toys.

An adult can have that certain mental power over someone younger. Also 2 underrage people the same age? probably still trickery tbh

Dumbass that's the face of Autism

nah uh

wtf she's only 10 you disgusting pedophile

As long as this sentence isn't "ALL users do that stuff to antis", it's not enough.

What certain mental power might that be? None of you have ever specifically described it, and given how many adults there are who are just as dumb as the average minor (nearly all of them), it's doubtful that it actually exists, and even if it does the power differential isn't significant enough to warrant such a prohibition, considering that there are much more significant physical strength differences between men and women but sex between them isn't considered rape.

Fucking disgusting.

Same as this older trailer park trash.

Someone else can reply to this cunt's claims.

ummm guys?

Liking 10 year olds is only 1 year away from liking 9 year olds, you creep

is that the girl who is not very known and unsuccessful but always tries to get pictures with Anna Pavaga but it never seems to help her popularity?

and liking 18 year olds is only 1 year from liking 17 year olds

everyone is a 'pedophile'

that's pretty mean tbh

Dumbass thinks he's smart

So you're admitting you can't, then.

why do you hate children?

jealous?

Projection.

And i should care why??.

I can't read Russian.

the people who get age set at 18 want to raise it to 27 now that we are living longer, imagine if they got their way, liking a 26 year old would be a pedo

The eyes of ANGELS!!!

Neither can I

People can't be attracted those.. Just because they're adorable? Fuck ya

Oh anyone can.

I don't. I love them so much I need to protect them.

Nah

That would be retarded to anyone. Doesn't help pedophiles points at all. Just keep AOC at either 18 or 16 (lowest it could ever fuckin go I swear)

The most distinct problem with pedos and basically any sexist fuck on Holla Forums/4chan/anywhere is one single consistent fact that all you losers fall under: you only care about what YOU want.
You guys have to be the most self-absorbed, self-righteous cretins I've ever met. It's always about what you want, and not once do you show empathy or sympathy to others or try to understand things from other perspectives.
I'm not even a libtard and I'm saying this shit.
Take it from someone with legit autism: you faggots are retarded.

I am NOT a pedophile

k I want a sexy tween, sucks for you that my dick has better standards than you

You shouldn't have mentioned you have autism.
Just leave anti-pedo posts to the anti-pedo profession in this thread

Simple visual test

If you find this in any way attractive, you are a pedophile

This is what people who know they have no argument say. If it's so simple, why not do it? Because you can't, and no one else can either.

15 is the highest it should ever go.

Holy shit the projection is real. Protip: We do understand your hysteria-based perspective. It's just fucking stupid and has no supporting evidence, so we disregard it.

I'm sitting here having a conversation with you right now, aren't I?

So let me ask you a question.
At any time when you fantasize about porking a 12 year old, how often do you think about things like consent, or her saying "yeah I wanna do this with you"

Relationships are a two-way street. In no regard should you let a bitch walk all over you, but at the same time you can't walk all over her or own her

Anyone could if they actually fucking cared enough dumbass. Maybe the autism guy can do it.
Do we die at age 30 nowadays?

I don't discriminate.

12-year-olds are too young to catch my interest. I prefer 14-16, as do the vast majority of guys. And yes, I actually do fantasize about her enjoying sex with me. It makes me happy to know my lover is happy. Now let me ask you a question: At any time when you're fantasizing about leading your lynch mob of self-righteous assholes, how often have you stopped to think that you're not any more mature than the people you claim to be protecting?

2 old

What a fag. She using happiness as a mechanism to cope with the fact she's getting fucking raped

No, and we didn't before modern medicine either. The average lifespan back then was brought down by higher infant mortality rates, but if you survived infancy you could easily live to be nearly as old as you can today. But you're ignoring the point. It's a question of individual rights, not having enough children to compensate for disease and wild beast attacks.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? Because what's stopping me from saying this about literally any relationship?

What do you think I am, a tumblrite? I'd just shoot you in the head.
Same question applies to 14-16 year olds

But here's another question, since obviously you didn't get my point with the last one: Do you HONESTLY think a FUCKING KID is going to be able to handle a mature, adult relationship?
There are developmental processes that need to take place for them to fully grasp adult concepts and ideas. They need to experience things like responsibility, accountability, etcetera.
Again, you're only thinking with your dick. Your thought process is completely centered around "how can I get my dick in an underaged girl that's easy?"

Don't know but these are some fun reads

I have a gun too.

Do you honestly think you're qualified to decide who's mature?

Yes, and those developmental processes involve exactly one thing: being able to pass sex ed.

Yeah, because adults are just so fucking responsible and accountable. That's why today we have the most corrupt governments in human history.

And you're thinking with your need to virtue signal, perhaps in an attempt to suppress your own natural and healthy desires for beautiful teenagers because the media and society tell you to.

lol

Does somebody have that one picture of Pedobear putting Chris Hansen in the gas chamber? That was the funniest fucking shit I've ever seen here.

Face it, it wasn't

this?

why so sour?

Pedos think their shit is funny

So what do you have that's funnier? Or are you just one of the antis frightened that people who support freedom are finally losing patience with Cuckmerica's illogical hysteria and becoming willing to do what's necessary to protect that freedom?

Yep, that's the one. Good show m8.

Pedos are Welcome here

Chris Hansen will always be a better man than you

Okay sounds good mmmmm.

didn't he cheat on his wife or something?
some guy…

Yeah but you want to fuck children

No. It's more like having a younger sister

I just want to bring joy to lgs by way of orgasm

Wow. I guess so. Never thought about it that way

they can't consent though

or being like a father figure

Of course they can. Only delusional mentally ill SJWs believe the consent meme

everyone loves little girls

That's not hot. Sounds like you need a real (18+) girl

God fuckin damn chirst

Girl in picture is 18+ and looks better than anything pedos like thats younger

But 'fucking' them is?

wrong

I don't get it. She's just eating a nutritious banana..?
Stop trying to sexualize innocent beings. They're not ready for it. They are adorable though

I have a great idea as to how we pedos can successfully rebel and take control. We come out enmasse and vote. Think about it. There has to be at least 20 million of us in America alone. If we vote for our rights and our vision for society we could change things almost overnight!

they are tho

A couple thousand maybe.

Shall we go for cigars and whiskey tonight?

you don't deserve the love of a lg kys

you're a big guy

Damn shes hot

jews will never allow us rights so voting wont work

not according to (gayanon)

please don't ban me, it's just a joke

With a developed brain too :^)

mmmm fuck. Fuck these pedos. What's so hot about a girl licking sweets? I'd like to see for myself

are you 25 or over?

shame its a boy

whats wrong with black hair?

dude we already have the right to vote. we could vote for pro-pedo candidates in just about every state. we could have the damn federal government filled with them in just a few short years.

yeh nothing sexual here mate..kek

my penis can't tell tbh

Where´s the proof?

Girls just doing it for fun, she has nothing sexual in mind you dirty cocksucker

shes hawt tbh

ye

I wanna fuck so bad

illegal to say. fuck you buddy

Does this mean most Americans are actually lizard people from Mars? That would explain a lot, honestly.

Wait until they're 18

kek no its not

No

or 16 in some states

I agree. 16. That's it.

Why should we? If they can pass sex ed they can consent. Most teens are capable of that. Wait, never mind, why am I telling you obvious facts that you're just going to ignore because it's inconvenient for you? You people obviously do this shit because you're jealous of guys who can attract teenage girls and you want to stop them from having fun out of spite. You know it's not abusive. You're just making shit up.

pedos are mentally ill. these women are morally and physically superior beings

including my own. but getting a 16 gf is the hard part

14 is where it really should be because that's the beginning of the optimal age bracket. 15 is the highest that's acceptable. 16 is cause for putting every single one of you bigoted fucks in front of a firing squad.

ew pls kys

Piffff yeah right there ugly whores.

Gotta be talented, rich, famous, in the right place(where everybody wants ya) and be a good man and a hard worker with a nice body.

do you have what it takes to stop being a faggot?

dude
you just have to use the most used bitches on the lot

Cause he's actually for pedos.
Heres someone whos actually attractive :^)

Isn't there a "loophole" involving international waters? I can't remember exactly what it was, but the point was that there is no age of consent on the open seas.

Thumbnails aren't attractive.

meh, she probably fucks niggers

It's like you guys are disgusting pedos or something

It's a subtle trick dumbass. People who want it can't have a bigger picture so they think "Hey. I gotta view some bigger pictures of beautiful woman to really get my fill"

I have what it takes to put a bullet through the heads of every fucking SJW busybody shitstain on the planet, and that's the only thing that should concern you.

I'm not a SJW, just not mentally ill

Come on…

If you're in the US, the only loophole is renouncing your US citizenship. If you go to another country and have sex with someone who's under 18, even if it's legal under that country's laws, it's still considered a crime by the US federal government.

Land of the free, amirite?

you are tho

I don't get it. How does posting a tiny, low-res image help your case? It just makes you look dumb for having saved the wrong thing.

Everything you people say about us is what you are yourselves. Nobody on this planet is less sane than you.

It helps my case because pedos will want more beautiful woman they'll search for it. Leading them down a long stairway converting them back to normal.

Now which is better, ugly ass or grown woman in all her glory

a qt 12 yo ofc

makes you think at least

Ignorant plebs. 1% of the population are pedos. That's 3 million in the US and 70 million worldwide.

The only grown women worth being with are thicc ones, and they tend to be best at 16-17 anyway. 15-year-olds are great but their titties and asses usually aren't quite as big. No reason to wait until 18 though. That's just feminist retardation.

And 100% of the population is attracted to 14-16. They've just been threatened into not admitting it in some countries.

I know.

This shit's too easy :^)

Nah

Damn you guys are making me tired

sounds like fun. is there a guide somewhere on how to do this?

I don't click teen pickup threads because too old do not want and they seem to have 404'd.

not 100% but maybe 80%

Wow, thanks for your amazingly well-researched and in-depth rebuttal.

Just not true

Hebephiles please stop appropriating pedo culture.

this tbh. I'm sick of degenerate teliophiles masquerading as pedos trying to hijack our rights movement for their own sick needs.

true story

Like I said, start by reading The Art of War. From there, move on to reading stuff like ED and learning about the history of raids. You might be able to look up a guide on being an internet detective, but a lot of that's just cross-referencing between websites which anyone with sufficient intelligence can do.

However, I can give you some specific advice that'll help you pick targets: Make sure you go for people who are 1) somewhat important, 2) in such a position that they can be made to look roughly the same as rabidly anti-gay pastors who turn out to be gay themselves, and 3) not so powerful that they're above the law and can have you erased. It's even better for the purposes of the second item if you can find evidence that a rabid anti is in fact a pedo, hebe or ephebe themselves. Can you imagine how damaging it would have been to the credibility of the bedroom police if Chris Hansen had been found to be fucking a 15-year-old girl at the height of TCAP, for instance? We probably would have won within a year of that.

Why don't we live on the timeline where this happened? Time machine nao.

A child could make a better argument than that. Maybe we should take away your consent rights and give it to them instead.

Oh really?? i didn't know.

filth

does it ever worry you that you have to force yourself to be disgusted by the very sight of an innocent, pure child?

No it's the pedos that post the content

Their intent with the content

filth

Not if they cause psychological influence that changes girls into complete utter whores by the time they're 16.

All lolis are to be contained. They only grow up to be whores anyway

Yes but what about the dubs uprising?

the only thing that dubs cause to rise up is index fingers

That's one sweet lolipop

Princess will always be a Goddess

Is it now? Is it really that ==sweet== of a lollipop now? Girls sweeter

This

This pic makes me want to assassinate Reagan.

It's part of Project Monarch (Mk Ultra). Most top tier celebrities eventually shave their head and dye it with bleach. It first started happening with Britney Spears, now Kanye West, Miley Cyrus etc… It's some sort of phase during the mind control process.

I agree, lil wayne is a joke.

tee hee hee

look, i know a lot of us dislike the pedo community because they want to fuck kids, but they bring this board together (almost 200 replies at this point) and they keep moralfags at a minimum, i thank them for that, but that's about it, and as long as they aren't posting actual cp, and not the kids in bikinis you moralfags claim to be the worst kind of cp in the universe oh my godddddd, then i'm fine with them

Maybe, but I foresee a problem. Namely, getting a child to international waters constitutes kidnapping.

Baguette Pam Pom

Not what I was getting at. My point was that those celebrities are hardy the paragon of a healthy psyche.

It's time to release the bats

Hoh! (from 4chan with love)
Change country user.

Don't be afraid to post, guys!

Upload more pedobear pics.
Or spiderman makes thread :3

How is this thread so slow :'(

Degenerates out

Fucking pedos disgust me.

That's the whole of humanity, in my opinion.

Guys I won't post any more anti-pedo comments ok?

Kumakumakuma!

This thread sucks