Study: Month of Conception Affects Cognition

HOROSCOPE DENIERS BTFO
archive.is/BLj0e

This confirms what we already knew about autumn babies: Libra (the outgoing normalfag), Scorpio (the glowering NEET), and Sagittarius (the Chad) have a high chance of being retarded.

What about Cancer? ha…ha

Is that you, Terry?

Taurus master race reporting!

Well no fucking shit. I child born in November is essentially going to be one year younger than one born in January, meaning he will be one year earlier in development.

All of this is perfectly obvious yet we have had classes assigned by year of birth for ages, which shows that people in control are either retarded or malevolent. The schools are in their entirety evil systems; denying stimulus to the ones ahead of the curve while harassing those who are simply behind in development. Let the first go ahead to material suitable for them and leave the latter a year to catch up in development and ADD and learning difficulties magically disappear in most cases, but no, we can't have that can we goy?

Born in December during strong snowstorm

It says conceived. If you were born in December, you're cool.

This article says absolutely nothing about astrology. It says children conceived during the winter may have cognitive problems due to a lack of vitamin D. That has nothing to do with the stars and everything to do with the SUN.

OP is a fag as per usual.

Do prenatal vitamins pregnant women take not contain vitamin D?

Of course they do

Total bullcrap pulled out from "british scientist's" ass.
Looks like brits gonna make new "cow vaccines" for your babies "to protect them from down's syndrome".
Mindless, less healthy and totally obedient population is what they are strifing for.
I really do hope religious folks were right about the end times, because that can't last for that long, that is fucking horrifying.

In real life most of autumn folks are the most balanced all-around. Like mental health and physical health. They are the most easy persons to start talking to and become friends. Intellectually speaking they are the most average, yet truly the most calm persons around.
Looks like "they" need a revolutionist type of slave for now. We'll see soon enough.

Wish you all folks best luck.

Horoscope, how this is meterial for Holla Forums? Go back to /x/

I'm speaking from firsthand experience here, born just around Trump's birthday yet am a complete autistic shut-in

I don't know mate

I think I'm pretty spergy for a christmas born baby some times

What the fuck

Conceived in March, total anti-social, permavirgin NEET.

Esoniggers need to be gassed.

Life is suffering

this is bullshit. i am from norway and we have actually winters compared to the US. i was born in the winter and can say for sure that i have no learning problems, and people i know that people i know that was also born in the winter when i was in shcool had no problem either compared to non winter born. this is a bullshit thing or only an american problem

ahh so I was conceived in the spring

Thanks Mom and Dad

its probably those that likes to party in the spring/summer have lower iq and therefor cant raise their children.

You're also roughly 10 IQ points ahead of the average burger so…

*burger OR brit

The sun is a star, m8.

Phew, dodged a bullet there.

wouldnt say that we have 10 more in IQ, more that the US have 10 less IQ. quite alot of people here are fucking retards too.

?

/thread

I dunno how I feel about this.

And? that's supposed to be a good source?

>Learning difficulties are more common in children conceived during winter months

Vitamin D deficiency?

Sage

Nah mang your kids are just fucktards.

Redpill on vitamins: They are never absorbed as well from a pill as they are from natural food sources. If you do not eat a healthy diet no pill is going to save you.

BORN =/= CONCEIVED

OP article talks about month of CONCEPTION, IE when your parents banged. Fucking retards in this thread.

MEMETASTIC

for all of you actual fucking morons with no reading comprehension

doesn't mean the same thing as born

Northern hemisphere winter?
In december it's pretty sunny down here.

Fuck, I'm a libra

A child born in January has 11 more months to prepare for early education than a child born in December. This is a huge advantage to the older student particularly in K-1st grade where the older student will have been using the english language for 40-60% longer than their younger counterpart.

Ignoring highly intelligent outliers, the older student is much more likely to be successful at an early age and keep that momentum up into their later years.

what if you're down under and that's winter

January and December kids of the same year are split up. January would be a 1st grader while December a Kindegartener. September is the cut off. Kids in August are the ones who fall behind, which is likely where this report/study comes from as they are months behind.

WHO HERE LEO MASTER RACE?

Checked and Kek'd.

Seriously. This must be the shills talking to each other.

Geminifag reporting in

sage for not being politics we have more important issues to discuss to be honest.

Back in my elementary school it was all the entire year of kids (1994 in my case) and me being born in February along with the girl born in January we were the smartest in the class. When I went to a new state for middle school August/September was the cut off I still saw the same result. Something's just wrong with most fallfags, they tend to be the most basic bitch normalfags that don't like thinking hard. But I saw different results for summer kids, they have a certain intrinsic betaness to them because of being behind, but not really dumb though.

Ever considered that the rest of your class might just had been retards?

I was a little smarter than her and we did have a lot of retards but it was worth noting that the two smart kids were born early in the year.

reporting

not

globecuck detected

I was born in late January.

Wait, nevermind, I was blind.