Tfw you can't join the military any more

good, you mentally deranged faggot.

what a travesty…

Poor Nicole . She just wanted to serve her country.

LEFT WING DEATH SQUADS WHEN?

Don't make fun of my fantasy wife, you little bitch.

If you are narcissistic to the point of thinking that biology doesn't apply to you then you had no place in the armed forces to begin with. You're the kind of bullshit that ,sadly, they are fighting to protect.

Only when the cult leader tells them to will they kill themselves.

Is that a Mockingjay pin on her shirt? Are there any pics of her dressed like Katniss? I bet there are.

Stay ass blassted cis-cuck.

Feminine Penis or gtfo

I'm still joining. Trump only halted it. I'll be one of the first to push forward and get a lawsuit going. I WILL get my operation whether drumpf fucking bans it or not. And yes, you're paying for it :).

Lazy bait.

Fun fact: You'll never be able to pass. You will only ever be a CWC-tier tranny.

Have you picked a stud for first crack at it or can we roll for it then form a line?

kill yourself

Trannys have a high rate of depression and anxiety both are disqualify you from joining the military…. sooo this is a non issue

She's fat, autistic, and probably has a penis.

He'll never be CWC-tier tranny, CWC has decades worth of backstory. This guy will just be an ugly tranny and probably wormfood by 5 years.

She has stem grades with a decent job and is a she, she was already doxxed, nothing dirty, so leftypol dumped everything, they waited some days and posted that meme, exactly the same tactic they use in chans.

Lol she's going to get laid off for pajeet.

IIRC she had an internship according to her dox

It was /baph/ that found her dox.

Meme or not, "she" has some very masculine features.

Pfft.

Get the fuck out, Nicoleposter.

She dumped her bf, so maybe.

Well, ask linking park dude how to start in top.

I never said that lefty doxxed her, i said that lefty dumped everything, i use a ',' for a reason. Still the freud meme can be used, baph has people from both pols.

Check body ratio, she is a butterface.

#weareallDysnomia

"Her" shoulders are wider than her hips.

Post a full body pic without shop or angles.

He has thicker hands than some of the white male cucks and almost every pajeet I see on the street.

Fuck, thats a man, i feel bad for pajeet now.

Wow what a freak. She must sit around thinking she's smart.

But in her other pictures she looks so feminine…

I only come to Holla Forums for Nicole threads.

Honestly, is this a viable option for you? I dont think so.

Please die

Why don't you think so?

Trans people have one of the highest attempted suicide rates in the world.

They fail at even killing themselves how can we expect them to kill others?

Your drill instrtuctors/sgts who ever can drop you from training if they feel like it so have fun with that.

They'll most likely know its him as well for the trial.