Faith Issue #5

:)

I suppose Valiant didn't get the memo that Hildawg lost.

My favorite part of this fictional story is the liberty they took with the size of Clinton's audience. Also, apparently Trump supporters go to massive Hillary rallys to disrupt the peace…wait, why does that sound familiar?

Yeah, an awful woman that should be in jail.

Comics are done months in advance. You can't expect them to have Trump on the cover grabbing her pussy. Also, having the whole MSM obviously pushing for Clinton's victory, everyone thought it would be a sure bet that they jumped the gun to declare her to winner, only for the sinking reality to come crashing down on them on 11-9.

I thought this was made by Marvel, or are the DC comics in the Marvel Universe, just comic books?

Also what's happening on the stadium. Are the people fighting? Why does it look like a battlefield?

I can see people rising hands in excitement but nothing more, the rest are just standing there

I guess this is not from the last days of campaign because I remember Hillarys speeches had barely any people and even Holla Forums joked about her team saying that it was part of her tactics.

This is Valiant silly. They're a small indie publisher that's somehow even more pozzed than the big 2.

Valiant? Wait, did Zeppelin from Harbingers hit middle age? Nice mumu.

is it just me or did they draw hillary fatter than she actually is?

When are they gonna shitcan this book?

You can really tell this is fantasy given the size of that crowd. Hillary couldn't even get 1,000 people at many of her rallies.

Many of those people are upside down.

Where's the rest of the comic?

how does she pronounce that?

I think she accedentally took a wrong turn to the Trump ralley. I's also really shitty copy-paste.

Didn't Lex Luthor run for president at at least one occation? Were he a female, Faith would have made Superman her nemisis.

I'm pretty sure when this started we legit couldn't tell if they were mocking the vapid clickbait culture or not.

Luthor actually became president for a little while. It was during the GWBush administration.

To be fair, it might be one of her Beyonce Jayz concerts that I would imagine drew some pretty big crowds.
Ofcourse we can't be sure, BECAUSE OP IS A FAGGOT THAT ONLY POSTED 3 PAGES.

You really want to read about a fat fuck and Hillary, do you?

Not him, but I do. OP's pages says they're from ReadComicOnline. I can't find it there, but unless there's some extra paywall for reading the entire comic, presumably OP should be able to access the entire thing.

wew, shame about those election huh Faith?

I bet she ate an entire subway to take the pain away.

i don't even get how that's supposed to work, and neither did the artist when they drew it

boy, that universe has standards

She has got to be the easiest superhero to evade

Just plot your escape route to run right past a krispy kreme

Agree with OP, guess Valiant didn't get the memo.

I'm confused.

what happened between Faith comics and Harbringer?

What were the chances?

Is that real? Even if they had to draw her fat, did they have to make her face so disgusting? Doesn't her secret identity have short, orange hair?

This character angers me. Not for the obvious fat thing though. She dated a teammate. Vulnerable teenager who lost his older brother when they recruited him. Over the course of less than a year he loses one of his friends too. She leaves him because he didn't want to see her die too. Just up and drops him like a rock, leaving him all alone

This is truly science fiction.

Remember when Comics weren't so retarded to actually support a candidate.

I can't wait for the episode about Hillary losing.

Woah, what's the story on this bitch? she ate a radioactive donut?

Didn't Superman met JFK once?

You mean the episode the evil frog-people from redchanit make her drop from the election otherwise they'll blow up the Earth or some shit?

That would be awesome! Surely they'll need to make something about how Trump wins in a future comic, after setting up Fat as so clearly partisan in this election.

Was he a candidate or already the president?

Ok, so this abomination if in fact on the site that that's watermarked on page 2, you just need to go to the faith 2 series, issue 5, starts at page 26, so I'll start posting the rest of this pile of garbage.

What, where you afraid there where no more cringy moments where shes sucking the broomhandle of the now burnt witch?
This ride ain't over yet anons.

Actually, now it is, there's another small story after this but it's about a bunch of evil gunrunner men who wear jackets that say "Gun runner", not as much cringe as the last 8 pages, but pretty boring and incompetent.

Last 2 pages of digital vomit, there's ANOTHER fucking story after this though about some cult blowing up a girls skull or some shit, havn't read it yet but will upload if there's anyone who gives a shit, after I'm done with some irl stuff (havn't even read the last 4 pages of the shit I posted at this point).

My sides are in orbit.

I can't keep a straight face while reading their description of Hillary. If a helicopter came crashing down onto the stage of a campaign ralley, any presidential hopeful would immediately be rushed off stage to safety, but it's extra ridicolous seeing her, of all people, showing such concern for her possibly injured bodyguard.

This is why women shouldn't be superheroes.

This is why they shouldn't be presidents.

Didn't that fat whore just made her country weaker and more vulnerable against enemy forces?

I find utterly impossible that in a world of supermenaces there's no system in place to keep flyers away feom a fucking presidential candidate.

Superhero or not that bitch should have been blasted out of the sky the second she appeared

Doesn't that really disrupt tides when she carelessly flies around like that?

what the fuck

Notice how she, once she got the villain goes all "hey guys, hold this from me, Imma gonna fly down to the stadium full of people and bath in praises" insted of "i'm taking this guy to jail right now, please go to check nobody is hurt there"

Attention whore

President Valentine?

I just can't take this fatass seriously as a superhero.

MISYAAAAAAAAGINIST

Johnny Joestar was the true patriot after all

Having Hillary saying "I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere" to her bodyguard feels like some sad kind of joke after she got rushed by SS saying exactly that when she had that breakdown on stage. Just a complete flip of situations, and that one didn't even involve a helicopter crash.

How do you pronounce "@X"? What the fuck Oshmeg means? How can Hillary of all people claim they make the world a better place? and I still can`t cope with how fat she is

They got the liberal crazy eyes just right

AtEx?

Wasnt Valiant originally owned by Jim Shooter?

Either AtEx or "Axe" and it's just stylized, I guess.

I believe it was. I never read any of their titles, even though they looked kinda cool in Wizard. I guess I always felt I'd have to buy a shitton of comics to get up to speed on the Valiant universe. Now I wish I'd read stuff like XO Manowar and ShadowMan back then. Oh well.

I can only imagine it's the manhaters trying to make smegma into an insult, because obviously non mutilated cocks are an affront to god while menstrual blood is a holy fluid meant for painting.

I think it's a "lolsonerdy" reference to Battlestar Galactica. Don't they say "smeg" instead of "shit" on that show?

forgot this thing even existed.

On BSG they said "frack".
Smeg is from Red Dwarf, and also refers to a brand of Tupperware.

I guess reading too much hellcat and squirrel girl might have made me too suspicious of this shit, as far as references go red dwarf isn't quite doctor who tier.
This story was absolute crap, but ofcourse this is only a bonus mini comic inside of a bigger comicbook, so it's probably unfair to judge it based on this alone.
And unlike the 2 comics mentioned before, the artwork isn't quite handstab tier, probably the best double chins I've seen since some kingpin comics, that hillary neckline on the top right panel on the last page with hillary is on point.

Also, the Don's hair canonically interprets the golden ratio

Was kinda hoping the fat bitch would be shown punching Trump for his evil misogyny or something.

After he tries grabbing her pussy and fails because he can't find it

Well, we've still only read 1 issue, who knows, a trump special might still come to exist.

This just needs Trump to make an appearance

This is wildly inaccurate