Clever thread

It's my first day of fasting and my brain is the most clear it has been since ages.
Let's talk about things that make you think.
Share literally anything culture related.

Isn't it amazing how we all percieve colours to be the same, but individually we see a different colour, albeit with the same name.

do you think morons can be immune to ebola?

I had a realization like that when i was little.
I came to think, "if a person is born with a rare daltonism that causes him to switch the colors around rather than making him blind to some, he will never find out, since he will be taught to call the colors in the right way when he was little"

This is the gateway tought into the Matrix theory, since you look at knowledge as parallel yet subjective strings of data instead of something shared in a knowledge pool.

McDonald's French Fries
←———–

The world is run by jews since ~1914
Kikes must die

not OP but

I need source for that shitty shitpost

actually there's some sort of folks on Indonesia where they switched the name of "green" and "blue". they know the color, but switched out the name for dont know what autism they have

that shit is magical. I ever eat 1 week old of mcD fries and it's still looks, smells, and taste the same.

I believe matrix theory is acceptable because there's no proof that we aren't. and we already so technologically advanced, that we could play god on AI field, making our own "farm" for technological research

Dude they were in charge since before they left Egypt

At least they were excluded about 10 times a century before the 1945

This is a cut made with an oxidian blade.
Oxidian is the only material scientists were able to sharpen up to a size of few atoms on the smallest point, and it's so polished it doesn't rip skin cells, but passes through them.

Don't you people ever get tired of this meme?

so will it ever heal?

Good question!
I can't really answer

I wonder how strong a heated oxidian vibroblade would be

Seems fake.
I can't find in on the net.

It's obsidian, you retard

You could get stitches or the wound would keloid over and get puffy as hell

I was wondering why I had never heard of it.

Language barrier, my bad.

lol no, this would already had been done if it was possible

post some source