White Privilege?

You know what's a lot of fun? Debunking revisionist history propagated by social justice warriors about white people, slavery and colonialism!
This video looks at the idea of white guilt, white privilege, and the idea that racism is inherent in white people. According to the racists at MTV and Buzzfeed. :)
youtube.com/watch?v=7iZwimeR9MA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Af1pAmpCRs4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh7c7PSVubE
youtube.com/watch?v=GpJ7kBtD7Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=x5mlNZ6J7Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=tpeQf7VFvkY
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf1NT_brKd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Af1pAmpCRs4

What is this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh7c7PSVubE

bump do more vids

youtube.com/watch?v=GpJ7kBtD7Rw

youtube.com/watch?v=x5mlNZ6J7Ck

youtube.com/watch?v=tpeQf7VFvkY

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf1NT_brKd0

thoughts?

good shit, fight fire with fire, but I think some of the vids need a little harder tone as in

and go enjoy your own culture back in your homeland complete with straw houses and dirt floors.

I haven't listened to too much of it so far, but it seems pretty lightweight. Gamergate "classical liberal" sargon-tier stuff

These videos are so subdued, it's like I'm at my student republican meeting and have to act like I don't see race.
So a Hapa makes these videos?
Knew it after a minute of hearing her voice.

Just as transvestites destroy gender, hapas destroy whiteness. Its sickening the Jews want her mindset to be the new "right" against the leftist scourge, instead of actual violence against the very real problem of the Jew.

0/10 would not rape

"this might bla bla forget what she said race don't really define a persons character"

sage in all fields

A lot of good points in this video. Had to roll my eyes at Lena Dunham's bullshit about sushi.

I have lived in Japan for the last 4 years, and the Japanese aren't exactly shy about sharing their culture. Despite the embrace of many western things I would say that the Japanese are more cultural supremacists. Meaning they would be the last to complain about people adopting Japanese culture. The more other cultures adopt the more they see it has a testament to the supremacy of their culture. Shit, that is generally true for most East Asian cultures. It seems to be only the cucked 4th gen hapas that have the fucking issue with losing "muh culture".

Down voting their videos will only increase their rank and give them attention on YouTube.

I object to islam and think it's evil, but

why do so many people use these pro-degeneracy arguments against islam? Those are more like "Well, islam has a few good points too of course".

As an aside, it's kind of bizarre how Westerners throw in something like

As if that is something terrible.

Another issue is the suicide bombing thing, and they even mentioned Palestine. Many Muslims will support suicide bombing when they are specifically thinking of oppressed populations like the Palestinians. Suicide bombing is often a desperation tactic for peoples that have run out of other options. It's not like the Palestinians have fighter jets they can call out.

I'm not sure I understand her point about how 72% of Muslims thinking attacking civilians was wrong was a bad thing. Yeah, it does mean 28% of them think it is right, but she explained it poorly. It would be good to know what populations the Muslims were thinking of when they were asked those questions. The Jewish pricetag attackers in the West Bank, who have literally done shit like burning a family alive in their home then celebrating it, are civilians. You should be asking Muslims questions on specific events, like the attack in Nice.

Omg that video