I'm lonely today Holla Forums

i'm lonely today Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/danirequiem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be my bf.

I don't like commitments but if you have a nice dick I'll humor you

Nobody cares Norgay, masturbate on your own like the loser you are

Well I DO like commitments, so I guess you can go get fucked and stay lonely, whore.

Plenty of boys care. Some have even asked for my cock!

I like it when you treat me like one.

Why don't you just show us one of your big tummy cummies already? I want to see your bellybutton become a semen filled swimming pool for ants.

Is that it? Am I not getting any more replies?

THIS!!!

No way I'm showing you! Loser!

Bump.

Please?

(you)

Could you sink any lower?

oy oy daddy!

Me too. I drunk as hell and trying very hard not to be gay.

Im still kinda gay and this saddens me.

I bet he has the cutest dick.

Why you post apu apustajaa?

Stop using finnish memes you degenerate

Does anyone here like Wild Arms 2

Sound pretty gay

Woah Rie has the cutest voice. Do you know Aria she's my favourite Rie role and she looks a lot like Louise.

Come here.

You're a disgusting, useless whore that doesn't deserve love it kindness. Not that you'll ever find it anyway

Oh my gosh he came back!~

Monogamy FTW

Not for you. Cunt.

Fags need to be gassed

mfw I have pics but won't share

No, that's another user stealing my sloppy seconds.

Lmao, and I'm not sharing them either fag. Only people who've already enjoyed his body get to cum over him.

hey norgay, welcome back

but its like posting leddit frog, but its not leddit frog a the same time

Can this be negotiated?

I'm just waiting for OP to post butthole pics, then I can die happy

What do you have to offer?

I've got, like, two bitcoins and the promise of my eternal gratitude.

what about your body?

Alright heres the deal, I'll post his pics if you post 4 pics on here, erect benis, shaved butthole, sharpie in pooper, and your tongue with cum on it. timestamped of course

And if I don't have a benis to erect?

Then post your nasty gash then I suppose.

heres a tease to let you know I'm serious,

Sorry to barter your nudes like this Norgay, I hope you'll understand

Well at least post a tit or something with a timestamp please. Look, I'm not asking for much. The picture you give us won't be attached to your real identity (as long as you don't post your face), and we're not asking for that. This is an anonymous imageboard and we don't do that. Do this and I promise I'll dump all I have. I'm bisexual and I think I love both males and females equally. Both, to me at least, can be pure artistic beauty that I want to put my cock in.

That's by far the most blurry/shit picture he's in. It doesn't even show off his beautiful pink skin/body.
good going man, don't give her the good pics until she posts timestamp

perfect tease shot

You stupid fucking nigger, you just gave me everything I wanted. You ain't getting nuttin' from me, not a damn thing lol! Do you have any idea how long I've been nagging him to post his dick? Holy shit, and there it is, just like that, wow. It's pretty cute also, a bit bigger than I'd thought it'd be, but otherwise exactly as I imagined it would, with the foreskin and everything. I can't tell if it's erect or not and that's kinda bothering me. I've no way of knowing if that's really his or not, but I better believe and make due lol.

How did you get that, btw? How long has it been in circulation? Did he just post it? I need to lurk more.

Op and the rest of you are bunch of fucking faggots.

well I'm happy you can settle for one blurry picture, and don't want multiple clearer pics or butt pics. Deals still open if you change your mind.

It's not errect. Please post something of your body please. I'll post everything (if you wish to see it) if you post your tits. You're acting as if someone off some street whistled at you and flipped him off. Except this is nothing like the streets and Im not gwhistling. If you think he posts new pics, he doesn't. That pic was taken months upon months ago. In other words, you won't see more of him unless you post tits/dick.

LMAO.

Raining down on the parade :^)

Since you seem to like him a lot you can have them. Honestly, anyone who likes him is nice in my book. Here. Make sure to at least say thank you.

Thank you.
Thank you so much.

faggot

HE POSTED THEM FOR FREE

And so begins, phase two.

I wuv you very much, user. Very, very much! Never change.

No u. I'm probably the only person ITT with a normal, healthy sex-drive atm. Little nigger.

He used to have a steam account, but giving you the name would be pointless as he no longer has it/changed the name.

I can't believe you posted them for free when we could've scored nudes from that user

Actually, nevermind. Misewell tell you. He calls himself Dani. Although I doubt that's his real name. Still a fitting name tbh.

wow im sure that'll narrow it down

I just gave you his name so you can call him by something other than "norgay". DaniRequiem:
steamcommunity.com/id/danirequiem
See, poof it's gone.

These memories are priceless. He also knows about guns too.

I just came all over a frog that was sitting outside my window… the stupid thing just sat there and took it.

Bump

Will you fags hurry up and kill yourselves? It's not like you aren't going to do it eventually, why prolong the inevitable?

Drink love juice.