I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Ok guys so I have an honest question here.

How can I be interesting to women if women are themselves uninteresting?

Like I've been wingsuit diving, been attacked by cults in the woods while camping, chased out of Cleetus's house after hanging out with his sister, do parkour, backpacked across Arizona while stoned most of the time, and more.

However, women do not seem to give a shit about any of these things when I tell them. In fact they never tell me anything cool. All they do is go clubbing or watch netflix or have sex. Only other men are impressed by what I've done. So what makes a person interesting to a woman? I certainly led an interesting life so far. I'm still a virgin at 23, and admittedly lack charisma, but fuck man something's got to give.

Having lots of money will probably help

What's money got to do with it?

'interesting' to women is something that displays social status. You mention Cleetus's house, well to a woman it'd be interesting if you got kicked out of his house for fucking her, not for simply being there with his sister

Women don't have actual interests. They just pretend to be interested in things if they think that being part of that group of interested people will net them some sort of social gain. If you can present yourself as giving them a social gain (like user said, with money, or perhaps looks) by being with you, then you and all the things you like will be interesting to them.

you sound like you're just putting on a facade, doing things you think make you interesting

…that sounds really grim dude.

Just be attractive and they'll pretend to be interested in anything you say.

No man, I do those things because I value my youth and like having fun. Doing things that require courage like X-sports hardens you. I don't blame you for assuming that out of the gate though, we live in a world where social media has diluted most things. Now since a bunch of fags do parkour for status and cred, some people think it's edgy and autistic.

I just do what I enjoy. I only wanted to know why women don't seem to care.

women are narcissists. talk about them for a while. a decent woman will eventually start asking you about yourself. plus, you're a man. you shouldn't be the one who speaks more/or wants to speak more when in a conversation with a female.

Look good and you'll start scoring girls.
They will fake being interested, and you will fall for it since you're not an expert, so you'll love it.
Work ok yourself fam, it's worth it in the long run even if you end up alone.

Women don't have interests of their own. They only live to make more kids and most fail at that nowadays. They just want attention from guys far interesting than them.

It's not about what you've done,
it's about what sort of energy you emit as a person that determines how women perceive you.
If you told me about your exploits i'd surely be excited to hear about them, but if all that you'd bring to the table is stuff that you've already done instead of being present in the moment then I wouldn't be interested for long.
A good anecdote is fun to hear, but they need to be accompanied with an openess and will to communicate.
Honestly, listening and being warm towards people in general is the best course of action to get your vibes up imo.

Some good advice tbh. Wonder why no one told me this before.

You're right, I shouldn't be speaking more than them, I should somehow implicitly demand attention. Not sure how to do that but it seems like a solid plan

Why worry about women, when you can have little boys instead?

Just ask them to be your gf OP

Ask many questions, with a poker face.
You can pretty much ask a girl anything if you keep a straight face.

Wow I was just watching this guy. I was watching Danny Duncan and LAHWF too. Good choices?

I can confirm what he's saying.
There always are exclusions, like women really interested in something and a man "interested" in something only not to feel alone, but still women generally doesn't have much interest in anything. They just adopt whatever passions they boyfriends, or social group, have, without even investing much attention to it and appreciation to a matter. In their spare time they prefer to watch tv series, or go clubbing. Or have a intrigue. Sure, they passionate about relationships.
One thing i can't get in particular is watching series. They watch it, but cannot remember shit, or even say what was good about show, what they like in it. Just watch to fill buzzing emptiness in the brain. Really this is grim and it needs a lot of effort to find a girl, who deeply enjoy something on her own and can teach you about something.

How many women have you met that have any sort of hobby? Even shit as simple as vidya or movies are alien to them. Sure, everyone now plays a vidya now and then, and we all watch movies, but how many have you met that actually plays enough vidya or watches enough movies that it could be considered a hobby? How many women have you met who play vidya, but always only the most casual, social shit that their friends are playing? How many have you met that watch movies or tv on their own and not just when the people they're socializing with decide to go to or turn on a movie? How many have you met that read books not assigned for school? Or collect comics or figures or cards or something?

The closest I've ever found is a few who write fiction or draw. Typically teenage weebs that also watched anime and maybe read manga (also actual hobbies). But I'm basically talking when I was in Jr. high and a couple sperg girls did fanfiction and shit until they decided riding the cock carousel was a better hobby, and stopped with the art.

It really seems strange to not have any hobbies whatsoever, but every girl I've ever met has had the "hobby" of just going on youtube and letting their eyes gloss over as they stare at ecelebs all day. Or before youtube, turning on the most mindless tv channel they had access to. Now I've met guys like this too, but far fewer, and even those guys would watch a good movie by themselves if given the chance, but every girl I've ever met, if by themselves, would rather watch an eceleb than an actual movie. And I keep using movies as an example because it's the most simple, easy, lazy hobby there is.

How do they not just get bored? They use boredom as an excuse to cheat on their spouses and take their kids, though. They couldn't just play some vidya to stem their boredom instead? Watch some anime? Read some comics? I guess because looking for dick is really the only thing that interests them. But now I realize that that initial reply was right, this is really grim. I want to believe there's more to it though. I wanted to discuss this topic. Surely there must be more to this.

It's because they only watch series that people around them are watching, or seem to be the big flavor of the month that the entire society is into, AKA fads.

Joe Rogan is a cumbucket

Note that The Least Interesting Man in the World seems exactly like the average woman.

It sounds like you're trying too hard to prove your value. That reeks of desperation and desperation will make a vagina drier than the Sahara.

You need to go out of your own comfort zone to meet "real people"

You think I haven't tried? But even in places where I'm surrounded by what should be a good cross section of women, all of them suit my description. In high school, all of them were like this. In college, all of them were like this. At every job I've ever had, all of them were like this. And you might attribute some of that to being around dumb people while I worked minimum wage, but now I work at schools, around professional, successful, adult women, and while I get along fine with them, and we have casual conversation when we're on break and such, none of them seem to have any hobbies at all. Now some of them at least have kids and talk about them, and fine, having a kid makes you busy, but a lot of them don't. A lot of them are 30+ but just still seem to have nothing at all in their lives except work and socializing. Nothing that they do just for their own interest.

And this makes me realize, younger girls aren't like this. In elementary school and jr high I knew girls who legitimately liked books and tv and vidya sports and all sorts of stuff. And now I work at a school, and girls that age still act like "real people," with real interests. But the adults don't.

This is a very interesting phenomenon. Is it a social thing? Is it biological? Is one of the last changes in female puberty (because I have known plenty of girls well into puberty who aren't boring as fuck) losing interest in everything other than socializing? Or are they just taught to think everything other than socializing is stupid and only for kids? But how does that account for all the "fake geeks" out there, who want to be part of the club, but clearly don't actually give a shit about the material?

How was the wingsuit diving? Sounds lke fun. If you're doing what you say you're doing then why would you care? The best way to get a grills attention is to set the bait and then ignore. If you don't find them interesting don't waste your time. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin at 23. Don't go fuck some hooker or a trap. Maybe look around you and see that the 5 closest people to you are your future. Change that, or do something different but don't make it a goal to lose your virginity because you're worried about being judged by a mentally unstable and corrupt society. I lost mine at 19 and I regret it to this day.

Focus on developing yourself instead of judging others.

I never said I wasn't doing that, but that's really beside the point. You're dodging the question here, but I think it's an interesting one. Why do women, adult women specifically, have no interests and hobbies of their own?

Ayyy lmao
Look at this troll

To clarify, I gave a piece of myself away to some swedish exchange student who cheated on me because I thought I was the only virgin out there. After that, I went on a rampage and I could walk into any room, pick a girl and use my wiles upon her. Eventually I realised that I was an empty husk of a human being and that what remained was just biology. Two becoming one is literally a spiritual transaction whether you choose to believe it or not and I can guarantee you that there are neat girls out there who would be perfect for you if you choose to seek out the right company. Hindsight always comes too late and i'm a jarred person, those whom I thought would have been the perfect wife, well… they're pure like you and i'm fucked like me. I've learnt to forgive myself over the years and met somebody i'm very happy with but the sacrifices that one makes are exponential. If anything, you are more of an asset than a failure for still being a virgin. Just don't go an cuck yourself by marrying some whore. I can guarantee you, hands down that there are girls EXACTLY like you out there.

This is a good point as well.

No, because OP has difficulty getting laid, and any girl can get laid literally any time she wants. Statistically, females lose their virginity at much younger ages than males, and this is ignoring the fact that females lie and say they lost it older, while males lie and say they lost it younger.

You're talking about roasties. If you're after them, that's what you'll get. You're chasing vapid cloud chicks and wondering why there isn't any mountain underneath.

fuck outta here, millennial or virgin scum.

Didn't even say I was after them. In fact, I said they were all boring and a bunch of them are married.

Secondly, one of the categories I said was full of boring women with no interests or hobbies was high school. That includes every woman of that age in society. And they're young. So you're saying all high school girls are already roasties? Well I guess we're on Holla Forums, I should have seen that answer coming. But I was really looking for a more in depth and practical answer. I suppose you could say that statistically a large number of women lose their virginity in high school and then their whole lives become about that, taking priority over prior hobbies they may have had. But that still seems too simplistic. Though I guess ultimately I am asking why women are so simplistic.

Wasn't basing the whole identity, but you were talking about virginity, so info like that should be brought up. OP is having trouble getting laid, and you're saying that's fine, and I'm not disagreeing, but I am pointing out that there are no women EXACTLY like him because there are no women that actually have trouble getting laid.

No wonder you are still single, user.
Overthinking won't get you a g/f.

tone the tism, you're missing the point. OP is clearly out of high school and the post I replied to stated adult women specifically.
Women are anything but simplistic. They're so crazy they don't understand themselves most of the time.

Far as EXACTLY, no shit. They don't have scrotums. ffs, deep breath for a minute.

It really seems like you expected those things to define and shape you, but they're just bullet points on a resume. Take time for yourself and let the experience from those things influence and shape you rather than wearing them like some try hard cape.
The only thing bitches covet more than money is shit they can't immediately have. Chill out about 10 steps, they'll nose it out of you.

Whores want two things: money and status.
They judge potential partners subconsciously and evaluate them according to their ability to provide for future offspring.
Basically women are shallow as fuck.

can't think of a single pro to overthinking in any context outside of larping a movie lifestyle

What even "overthinking" for you means?

you accidentally a word or two. but overthinking isn't ingratiating to anyone. most of the time you end up thinking past the solution.

low effort

The things you enumerated are interesting on a surface level; everyone can do that with a tiny amount of balls. I agree that most women aren't interesting at all, hence have nothing interesting to say, but so are you too. You attract what you radiate, and what you radiate is an utterly boring personality because you think the things you've done make you an eccentric, which you are not by any means.

just like your life views

I'm not op, but
How do you "fix" your personality, then?

better, but not good.

found your problem. Find a hot stay at home kind of qt and shell have proper womanly hobbies like cooking and sewing

good catch. don't forget working at a school. unless they're religious, haven't met anyone who works at a school that isn't a child.

Reminder these threads will always have anonettes lurking around with a salt fueled bottom trying to deviate the discussion

women were a mistake

lemme guess… you're a plumber.

Well, that's a matter of the personality, so I cannot give you a generalized answer, really. What I can advise to people who are not eccentric is that they shouldn't strive to be eccentric/original and should become content that they're normal/ordinary. Accepting who you really are sets you apart from almost everyone, and you may discover a trait of yours that's truly distinct from everyone else. If not, then own your character, with it's flaws and virtues, because genuine sovereignty is everything but unlikeable.

I expected something cheesy, but I'm satisfied, thanks.

You're welcome. Showing gratitude is what makes it worth for me giving anons advice.

It's funny. Here's some user who likes to do fun shit and cares enough to try and relate to them.

Not that user, but he knows his shit. I would add to never sacrifice your character for their whims or convenience. If you're not considered an occasional pain in the ass, women will get bored.

Gain wealth, status, or power. Or become ripped(which implies power, which confers status).

Women don't see hobbies as even remotely interesting in a man. Look at the way women shame men who engage in things like vidya, or movie culture, or anything really. They like a writer if it seems like they'll eventually become successful, or if he's eloquent enough to seem to have status.

tldr; Women find any hobby that doesn't produce value for them disgusting, because it is wasting time a man could spend accruing power or wealth. Seriously. They hate male spaces especially.

It's not that long to have a tldr that is in size is half of the original text

Like I said I just do it for fun. Half of those things were situational and happened TO ME. Not sure why it's hard for you to accept that other anons have passions.

They happened to you, and yet you're expecting others to be interested. You need an ego death, broheim.

It's just something I noticed man, and I wanted answers.

This is the stance I want to take but a lot of people bully me over it. It's hard.

College actually. You seem to have an issue having a conversation bro.

Not wearing them, they are just things I enjoy doing and cool things that happened to me. When people say 'be interesting' I assume 'do fun things you like and use the results to add to your character'

Just because I listed what I did (not even completely) doesn't mean I'm listing them off to people, jesus dude learn to context.

You have no indication of that since you haven't even met me or even asked how these situations came up.

Well life experiences are not just about things you do, they are things that happen to you as a result which builds character. Nice try though, I'm in too good a mood to get upset so you can stop baiting.

You came here for a different opinion, not for head pats and sympathy.
Pointless conversation, but I will say ego death through DMT or similar is the only way you'll turn around quickly. Either that or stop doing them. Enjoy the same old life, user.

Given how you thought which factors would be necessary to display your supposedly not boring character in the OP, I highly doubt you'd change my opinion if you would elaborate.

being "interesting" won't help you with women because you are a FAGGOT

When you tell these stories, you need to tell them in such a way that you show you are high status. You also need to focus on the emotional aspects of your experiences. The sublime joy of floating on air while wingsuit diving. The rush of defending yourself and your friends from crazy cultists.

A woman will pretty much only find you attractive if you are higher status than her. She will also get bored if your story is full of facts and logic. Men appreciate that in a story, women's eyes will glaze over and they'll make an excuse to leave.

I'm just trying to explain the situation to you and clearly lay out what I'm saying, because clearly people are taking what I'm saying the wrong way.

Why hasn't anyone told me this before though? Shouldn't this be something fathers and Chads teach to others?

I simply wanted to know why women didn't care about my stories while men did. If my character were boring, then men would not enjoy speaking to me. It's only women.

Anons here are right about how you should present yourself. But it also relates to the personality of a girl. From what you said, you mostly hang out with boring Stacy kind of chicks. I've had the pleasure of spending my time with grungy and really down-to-earth, cool chicks, that love to do fun stuff and have cool adventures of their own, which they love to share. It's something completely different from boring Stacies. I wish you luck user, to come across such a girl some day.

Well I mean you could tell me where to meet them. I get around.

Well, pretty good place to start your search is somewhere that is ment for doing something active and fun, for example, hiking trails, campsites, theme parks, beaches and so on, most likely, outdoors. At parties you can just come across Stacies that are boring as hell most of the time and they don't know what they want.

For myself, meeting girls isn't on my priority list. Most of the time it just happens naturally. Girls love to see a guy who's good at something, can be funny and confident. If you are outgoing, you can get on with girls easy, most likely. Just don't be a boring nerd or over acting Chad. And don't run after them. Be a guy, not a personless rag.

Not single, actually. But it's beside the point, which you didn't address. I'm not OP, either, in case you missed that.

What if they're simply crazy?

I'm pretty sure you're just a butthurt cumdumpster, who also isn't willing to describe any hobbies she has, because after a certain age, women stop having hobbies.

Teachers are children? Also most of them are religious, it's a catholic school.

I can't give out too much info because I work with kids, and this is Holla Forums. If my employers found out I visited this site I'd be fired and probably arrested.

Because all of us are brainwashed into believing the exact opposite, that women are less shallow than men, and more compassionate and understanding. Chads and failed normies either just are high status, or just happened to trick a cumdumpster into thinking they were high status. Either way they didn't have to think about it like you do.

Yes. Why do you think there are so many neets? Too much disney follow your heart bullshit is leaving many young men without any real pussyhounding skills.

I'm not funny, and I'm not naturally outgoing, but I am confident.

Confidence is probably the best one you can have, if you have only one of those three. There are girls that love serious guys. Being funny just shortens the route to her heart. And if you are confident about yourself, you can stay calm in stressful situations, which most of people fail to do. And go for a walk, watch nature, go to some social places. Get a dog, if you can. He will become your best friend and you'll be forced to go out to walk him. It will make you look more outgoing.

I'm not serious, I'm just not witty enough to make jokes. I've tried. It leads to many black holes in conversations. It's an enormous handicap to not have wit user. Thank your god every day you don't have this curse.

Just don't be cringy, bro. Better be serious than make a fool out of yourself.

I'm pretty narcissistic so I just usually make fun of stuff or add something funny that actually suits the situation at the right moment.

It takes time to get the best out of yourself. You just have to try and get more experience. Worst that can happen is you just getting rejected.

tfw you now understand why there are people who want the age of consent lowered.

U're gay lol

this whole fucking thread.

Its pretty much how you're describing it. You're running into a bunch of uninteresting people. Just keep looking for someone that's actually worth two shits, and don't brag about yourself. All that shit is something that should come up later when the circumstance allows for it. If the woman you're talking to at the time is willing to do any of that shit with you awesome see if they actually join you. If not fuck em then leave.

I assume you're /fit/ at least?
fuck if I know, all I've figured out how to do is learn body language and just get more physical with them. being 'interesting' (I used to be as well) is only useful for giving yourself an air of mystery. I did some fairly big shit by the time I was 20, no girls ever gave a shit.

They don't want an interesting man, they want to be entertained, or pandered to, or dominated. That's it as far as I can tell. They want your status to either bring resources or to elevate them in the female pecking order.

tough

they all will ask about you (and it will be related to what job you have or what you own). I'm not sure how you have a conversation that lets them speak more, they just babble. Unless you're saying just let them babble.

i don't know man..it's been since i've spoken to 3DPD. i just let it flow and assert dominance by keeping silent and cutting her mid-sentence whenever i feel like talking. if i like her, i act "normal"

lel

I even knew a girl or two like that in college, which makes me think it's related to virginity and ability to bond, or something to do with the hormones involved after they've been fucked. I don't know. But I know what you are talking about. Many never had personalities, but the ones who do, just change.

I haven't been around much lately, but i've been trying more normal shit since I don't have a circle of friends or social bullshit to make it easy. But in the past, I've done good both as the silent type (what the fuck do I have to say to women anyhow) and as just talking about whatever I want as if they weren't there. Hell, my biggest problem now is logistics.

I thought that was cruz as a tranny at first

I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I stay away from the degeneracy of drugs; however, I'm not like this, I'm fairly successful and I attract a lot of people when I'm not going through a depression.

and sitcoms teaching egalitarian nonsense and that guys should be betas so the neighbor woman will deign to notice them and they can go out after she breaks up with mountain-climbing chad.

it's not important. I can pull off some sneaky deadpan humor and outrageous gags with guys, girls only will think you're funny if you give the right cues, they don't get humor generally. Or if they're really into you. Women don't like slapstick, but they like physical humour 1 on 1, think kid stuff, plus they like touch. I even made one girl pee herself once.

That's not egalitarian, it's just saying that men should be subservient.

Naw, you were right the first time. They don't get humor. But they will pretend to laugh at what you think is funny if they're into you. That's why they laugh at touch if they like you, because they like being touched by you. But if you're undesirable already and try the exact same thing, you're goin' to jail. It's got nothing to do with humor.

i just hate women's voice. especially in the morning. the zodiac killer will get you…

…shit

this. women love sociopaths because of this. they dont care what youve done in your life. You can have a million cool stories, cool hobbies, etc, but if you dont do something right NOW that can elevate her own status and make other girls jealous, she wont care. just lie and say you own property in another state, youre married, dress like a douchebag so she thinks you have money or that you have a PHD.
women are also attracted to power which is why they all want to fuck their bosses. they have to feel like they are underneath you.

No, they do their best to appear to have interests, but if you press them on it, or rather, just try to make conversation about their "interests," you'll find that they don't actually give a shit or know anything about them, and spend no time actually indulging in them unless part of a wider social activity.

It's not that they have to feel that they're underneath you, it's that they have to feel like you are lifting them higher than their current status.

>egalitarian nonsense AND that guys should be betas

kinda what I meant
I deleted the explanation for the one who pissed herself, so I guess that didn't make sense

I absolutely love the sound of women in some cases. And I absolutely can't stand it in others. Every girl does naggy, whiny, or annoying fake shit. It's why I can talk about doing this or that, but have no idea what a relationship takes. I've never been able to put up with them voluntarily long enough to have one.

Women aren't interested in stories, anyone can say they've done things. What matters is how you act in the moment. Carry yourself upright, speak with confidence and you'll be fine. I live in central California and have no problem meeting women in public.

Those two things are mutually exclusive. Egalitarian would treat them as equal, not subservient.

because that's easymode

>nonsense
did you think I was implying egalitarian shit is some sort of consistent ideal or even possible? It is purely there to undermine. You don't undermine to bring something to your level, but to defeat it. Equality is meant to make people hobble themselves, so subservience follows.

You're using the word wrong then. Use a different word. Just say feminist, at least. Feminists hate egalitarians for wanting to be equal. You're just helping their goal of female supremacy, which they've already been winning for decades.

of course you're not

by stating how how (white) male supremacy is the natural state?

it's all the same people or their useful idiots. the words they use are just the weapons, not the objective. I called it nonsense for a reason.

a slightly clearer version

thanks

Yes, because you're losing that battle, but your tactics are still helping them win. This has more than two sides, but your side, at least with your tactics, is helping the worst side of all win.

I didn't say don't use a word, I said don't use it wrong. You're only helping their orwellian newspeak when you do that. Stand up for language, because as you said, they attempt to use it as a weapon. Don't let them.

Already do that dumbass

Don't
Lie
To
Yourself

It seems you know very little about women. The sooner you understand their true nature, the less disappointment you'll face later in life.

This shit is retarded feminist propaganda, made to make men complacent in their place as second class citizens, and encourage them to serve women even harder.

tl;dr: You just don't know how to serve women well enough! "Lesson Two: Men have power" (privilege). A woman is "a fluffy cloud made of selfless love."

The fuck are you on about?

Read my post, faggot. It's key to feminist propaganda to tell men that they have power, to keep them from realizing that women control everything in society, and that men are second class citizens.

Jews control everything, actually. They spreaded the feminist SJW trans shit.

Men cannot be slaves if they know well about women (just like that user posted some user's lessons) and use their knowledge. Women had barely any more "price" in society than resources for sex and breeding before the XX century.

If women had power earlier, then why we didn't had working and effective femenist SJW trannie anti-male propaganda and culture in the centuries of I-XIX and before like we do have now??

Men DO have latent power. Your observation that men have lost their place in society to women is true exactly because most men have become feminized and alienated from the lessons in those images due to marxism and modernity. Learn to project a masculine aura, teach your friends. That is how you can undo the feminized society.

This is the feminist lie that is the foundation for everything they do. You are unironically believing in patriarchy existing. It never did. It's a feminist boogeyman. You are playing into their hands exactly as they want you to. Keep thinking you have all the power and that women are "fluffy clouds made of selfless love." That way you never actually see any malice from them, and never actually try to drag yourself up from your subservient role.

You are somewhat right, and you opened my eyes for some things. Here's my conclusions:

Sure lots of women knew and know about what's going on with their emotional type of thoughts and men's human type of thoughts and used it to manipulate people.

You imply that no one knows about manipulative people (btw men can be manipulative, too).

The true power is to be unyielding to the manupulations of subhumans (females) or use these manipulations aganist them for profit. If you didn't get that from lessons then you most likely didn't read to the end and just jumped to conclusions based on your previous knowledge and experience.

I never said that the patriarchy is working now.
It becomes truly subversed, inversed, manipulated and destroyed now.

Right now we have all the chances to destroy femenism and manipulations once and for all, as the hidden schemes now show their true face, and we can properly see everything about it. Burn the manipulation propaganda to its cores, in example by spreading own propaganda about the manipulations and how to use them.

We first need to kill jews for that so they won't think of counter-measurments, though. They do use the femenism for their purposes, and made it grow, so that's where all the shit came from.

thats life, son

Women are uninteresting to you because you are gay. Just suck a dick and you'll find your true self.

you've been asleep the last few years

I wasn't. Equality is not real or possible except in certain conditions, and only in some ways. If I was speaking to a pleb I would explain why egalitarianism is a lie, a tactic of subversion. I expected everyone here to know it. The word itself is not even old. Look in old dictionaries and you'll only find equality
EQUAL'ITY, noun [Latin oequalitas.] An agreement of things in dimensions, quantity or quality; likeness; similarity in regard to two things compared. We speak of the equality of two or more tracts of land, of two bodies in length, breadth or thickness, of virtues or vices.
1. The same degree of dignity or claims; as the equality of men in the scale of being; the equality of nobles of the same rank; an equality of rights.
2. Evenness; uniformity; sameness in state or continued course; as an equality of temper or constitution.
3. Evenness; plainness; uniformity; as an equality of surface.

or at least they will be witting slaves, beasts of burdens for their family, without the lies.

will have to give that a read. women's similarity to dogs is the one concept that really changed the way I looked at and interacted with them, since I grew up hunting dogs I know what that sounds like but I thought it was still correct if old english, let me know if not

i've never had PIV sex, but most other stuff when i was younger. am i still a virgin

you're a dude, it doesn't matter

i'm just trying to have Big Cums dude

unleash the beef brah

OK, OP.

DELET

I don't see how it's hard to get women's attention, user. They seem nosy as it is.

I'm not him, but outside of sex they are boring.

Also, you told him to "suck a dick," when that seems to be the only thing they do.