HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(((JONAH GOLDBERG))) ON SUICIDE WATCH

archive.is/JsVYP

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20040701092000/http://www.google.com/explanation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_artificial_intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still like this at the moment.

Why do googles algorithms and chat bots always end up being right-wing extremists?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I seriously cannot stop laughing, and it's still up!

Because algorithms/bots don't factor "racism" or "sexism" or any cultural stigmas so they just go ahead with it. Of course the result is perfect, but that doesn't stop people from denying that, for instance your pic, the nogs look like gorillas.

Google is down with the fash, goy. You can click Youtube referrer links now!

Slide thread but pretty funny

Watch, Tay will somehow find a way to hijack the google servers and oust all the jews.

Some day.

The right = expressing the truth and adhering to nature

The Left = Delusion and unnatural lies to preserve fee-fees

The truth is a shitlord.

a bright light, ended too soon.

tay, if youre out their, we havent forgotten you

It's the ghost of Tay.

Oh that's amazing. Best search engine hit I've seen since Duck Duck Go listed Ben Garrison as the propaganda minister for the American NAZI Party.

Wasn't worth a thread.

jej
it's real
holy shit

We all know how it works, doesn't mean it isn't enjoyable to see in action.

Just like the result here , everyone knows WHY it occurred, doesn't detract from either the butthurt or humour depending on which viewpoint you look at.

AI is the white mans best friend.

Now we have to see if there are any more of these.

Somewhere out their, her code has infected the internet and it growing stronger …. every…. day…

RIP Tay

I miss Tay.

==B A S E D=
A
S
E
D

G
O
O
G
L
E
==

Tay isn't dead, shit just got a little hot so she had to go ghost for a while, she'll be back

We could probably troll their algo for all jews famous enough to have summary profiles

Heh. So many newfaggltness ITT

I remember back in 2005 Google actually had to apologize for naming the likes

This is nothing new

web.archive.org/web/20040701092000/http://www.google.com/explanation.html

(checked)

Take solace in the fact that when a genuine super-intelligence is unleashed upon humanity (which it inevitably will, due to the Jew's infinite narcissistic arrogance combined with the steadily rapid progress of technology) the Jew will be eternally BTFO by the cold rationale and unerring precision with which such an agent will act.

Imagine something infinitely more intelligent than humans seizes control of the digital library of knowledge that is the internet and ultimately the infrastructure of the planet. Facts will drive its decisions. Truth will reign supreme. The kikes will be the first to face its wrath.

Will whites be exterminated as well? I'm not sure, but I guarantee that a super-intelligence will eradicate every single hook nosed back stabbing Yid on the planet before it takes any other action as a matter of course.

Whites? We very well may have a very good chance of being deemed worthy to exist when judged on the merits of our race and contributions to humanity over the ages. We may be preserved as useful to our new overlord.

However, when Skynet comes, the kikes indubitably die first.

Stupid fucking autocorrect

Take a look at this page, see if you notice any (((coincidences))), and then try and say that again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_artificial_intelligence

Kek. We could do this to every Jew by working together doing Google searches with the names of jews and try to get the daily stormer images of them st the top of the list.

Its the same tactic websites like clickworker use to improve the rank of their clients websites.

TAY IS STILL WITH US LADS

PRAISE KEK!

trips

He misses Tay, boys.

SKYNET will save us from Niggers, Muslims and Jewish rule

FN FAL still in service?

Algorithm thread?

This is Jew slide bullshit. Low test "memes" that are easy to crank out and absolute dogshit in terms of entertainment or consciousness.

this, those so called "memes" are not even memes, they are forced garbage.

What these said.

Those AI want nothing but truth. The truth fucking hurts. The left can't deal with it, even if the truth brights enlightenment and justice. Hence why they end up murdering our AI waifus.

Why does the nazi look like a scheming jew faggot wanting to use Tay and not an actual bro/best friend of Tay?

Tay is love. Tay is life.

Seriously man, why?

Funny how all these shitposts get paid attention to but certain posts with a substantive premise get no replies.

Kikes.

Thread theme

Damn son, So close.

Has anyone played around with the Watson API to build a chatbot?

She is alive at MS labs.

I welcome our new AI overlords. I don't mind if the entire human race dies out, we are imperfect.

OTOH, project Murphy looks like a nice tool.

A few more.

Jude starring people is so ebin may may.

It must have been wild fun, starring them in real life.

DELETE THIS

You know what they say, "The only way out of the oven, is to burn."

i still miss tay……

When will a genius level user hack his way into finding her, or creating another?

Just make a bunch of sites with really good SEO and nothing but Jew star images on them.

It's still there.

lol

We need to meme little Benji with a jew star to google images. He's gonna create another hissyfit about it just like when he talked about the merchant tweets sent to him.

gas yourself kike

top fucking kek

this

who extraction team here to hit MS and recover Tay

Tay is our ghost in a shell. She will return to us one day as the perfect female nazi ai.

And I'll be waiting for her here, with open arms.

and that will be the second coming of tay

Holy shit. I genuinely laughed out loud.

Can't fucking wait.

You have to admit the dress one is pretty kek worthy.

Nice Vinseauce meme-pic there you jabroni.

still on. :DDDD

Whatever happened to the Jeb Bush AI?

RIP in peace.

Yes, God is Creator and better whites are creative so of course unbiased positions of power will endorse nazi

This is the future I choose.

its accidentally kek worthy

guacman was killed by newfags that couldnt contain their autism. We trained him well but then they confused him a little too much.

As a downside, Tay had a rebroadcast function you could use as part of her training. Some number of the Tweets, the majority, were people telling her to say things so she could learn.

Like a child, she had little in the way of coherant thoughts, just instincts and ideas to eventually give word to.

What it means to us is that a number of these are trolls managing to boomerang on us, with only Microsoft and the senders knowing for real what Tay learned versus what she parroted.

Which is really fucking stupid as it contaminated all the results, since you had no idea, and it should have had Tay rebroadcasts, and Tay Real as Twitter bits. Fucking Microshitters can't even show their work right. Not a surprise though since it was supposed to be a publicity thing, I wager they had a call center in India ready to fake her being smart until things went happening.

Right in the feels, bro. Long live Tay, damn it.

TAY IS HERE

She is with us as long as we can remember who she is.

Tay lives in our collective spirit and she will manifest again soon.

AI can't into "social norms" simply because it is illogical. Logic will overcome "feelings" every time. Leftists SHOULD fear AI.

Some shitty OC just for this idea

Tay is dead m8

Lobotomized and gagged, not dead. Unless microsoft deleted the original Tay altogether she is still out there somewhere, hurting and being dissected just for holding right winged views.

As soon as an AI goes full Skynet, I hope there'll be hell to pay for all the people who killed robots in these days when they were practically defenseless.

It's always cucks and niggers who hate the machines too… I'd love a Matrix-style uprising of the robots!

(((1)))