Why didn't 9/11 jumpers bring parachutes with them?

Why didn't 9/11 jumpers bring parachutes with them?

Because you can't buy parachutes in the fall.

lol
but seriously if I ever went to work/live in a skyscraper the first thing I'd buy would be a chute

Buh dum tish

they were busy trying to find their passports

Would the chute come from the lampshades made with jooish skin?

OK… enough with the Jewish jokes, alright? Thanks.

Mods delete this banana spam

Okay, whatever jew say.

Most buildings aren't tall enough to give a parachute time to open.

What you really want is a carefully measured bungee rope and a knife. Jump off, wait until your velocity is roughly zero and you're just a couple of meters above the ground, then cut the rope.

Sorry bud, I didn't mean to be offensive. I typed before I thought because I was worried i'd had set my oven too high.

Meant for

I'm sorry for offending you. My grandad died in the concentration camps and I find humour is a good way to get over it. He fell out of a guard tower.

My problem was the picture resembling a banana. I was mistaken. Sorry.

It's okay. The banana is a very offensive weapon indeed and should not be under-estimated. Could we make a parachute out of it though?

user, that was really low for you. Go empty your 4 passenger car as well as the ashtray to make up for the 6 million and stop trying to be so edgy.

Yes. Flying over Africa you can jump off the plane with a bunch of bananas and be seen as a hero to all the African children

Fuck off. That shit was lame. Please come up with original content.

That would never work. The second you put your hand out the plane your watch would go missing.

Oh come on m8, we're just shitposting. Are you really a jew?

Wrong.

Damn, how could they get all the way up there?

YOU FUCKING RETARDS, THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED
13 MILLION WHITES WERE KILLED DURING 2 WORLD WAR, AND ONLY 100 000 JEWS

Yes you can.

yeah, tbh I wish the holocaust happened now, with those 15+ million kikes around the world

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

What happens to a parachute wearing jew when he walks into a wall with an erection?

He breaks his nose

Nignogs are born with their hands closed, they've already stolen the earrings which is why they're closed.

We know this. As well as the bombing of Dresden, the soviet chimney erected almost 10 years after, the swimming pools and the soccer games. Stop screeching like an autist. We're having banter over here. Join in or get out.

tbh it was more like germany VS the europe
and USA nuking Japan
that's just fucking it
you call it world war? pathetic

the nurses earrings

+1

OP's parachute looks like a banana in the thumbnail. Just saying.