Jews killed Jackson!

The jews killed Michael Jackson AND prince! Mossad! The world must know! Especially the downtrodden negro who is being manipulated! The jews need to know that "black lives matter" and that they will never know peace for killing Michael Jackson and Prince!

:) Will this idea help the cause? Should we meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160421135239/http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/paris-jackson-enters-treatment-facility-her-illuminati-tweets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go away

He was a child molesting faggot who killed himself on drugs.

Prince was better

Gha, you don't think I seriously care about a noseless bleached zombigger and a drug addled jehova's witness owned by warner brothers, do you? This is propaganda idea… that ironically s starting to look true. Actually looks like jews did kill thm both, lol. Just found out jackson talked shit on israel, and prince was trying to convert jews.

Wow! What a great thread! kike, none of us give the slightest fuck about the faggots known as michael jackson and prince

Yes!

Whatever you think about Jackson as a potential pedophile or whatever kind of degenerate, it's extremely obvious that he was killed for positioning himself to take ownership of half of Sony's music catalog.

Shills gotta get in quick for that first reply!

Actually, there were a dozen excellent threads that delved pretty deep in to Jackson's life and death on Holla Forums (halfchan).

In my opinion….

Jackson was killed because he was redpilling people and becoming too difficult to control for Hollywood.

His song "They Don't Care About Us" was literally about (((them))), and he was forced to change the lyrics several times.

Wiki:

Not to mention how redpilled his album artwork was. Pic related. Not a totally accurate interpretation in my opinion but Jackson was clearly involved with the occult and had connections with powerful men.

Jackson also collected Nazi memorabilia and idolized Hitler.

I never thought I would learn such things when I made this thread….

The end result of getting in too deep with the kikes and wanting to stop, m8s
I'll sage since this is very old news and smells like a slide thread.

How does this smell like a slide thread?

Regardless, real reason this is posted here. Where would be good places to spread this, and does anyone have ideas on how to meme this so that BLM will be yelling at jews for killing prince and michael jackson? :/ It would really cheer me up if I could just see a ews article with israel bitching about being spammed over this or a chimpout with apes screaming "YOU KIKES KILLED PRINCE! Gimme dat gold!"

or maybe I just ate too much cobbler and am going mad because if I lay down to sleep, it feels like my belly will explode.

Because it is very very old news and your use of emoticons on an imageboard makes me want you and your thread to die.

He fucking raped kids. And I'm the shill

Worst. Shilling. Ever.

So he didn't do it?

From what I understand, when the first child molestation accusation was brought up, the police took jackson into custody and photographed the white blotches on the underside of his dong.
The kid was able to describe them accurately
Jackson ended up settling with the family and the charges were dropped.
The second time jackson was in court for this kind of thing the accusers weren't able to use the evidence from last time because off the terms of the settlement, nor were they allowed to talk about it. Jackson was found not guilty.

Not particularly invested in this shit because I never cared about his music, all I know is a kid saw the underside of his dong

Bought out half the Beetles catalog from underneath fake (((Paul Mccartny)))

Surprised nobody mentioned Paris Jackson in this thread.

web.archive.org/web/20160421135239/http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/paris-jackson-enters-treatment-facility-her-illuminati-tweets/

kek

The Not So Mysterious Death of Michael Jackson (Audio)

Makes you think

Good goy, keep spreading jewish lies!

The jews at Sony had every financial gain from killing Micheal.