hikikomori thread

Ask a Hikikomori anything Holla Forums.

How do you pay your bills and for food

Neetbucks

why don't we have a banana thread instead?

I dont pay bills i live in a group home as for food they buy it for me.

Because your a faggot and cuckchan is kill.

kys niggerfaggot

Not an argument

Why is toast square?

When did you last go outside?

3 weeks ago to get something to eat.

You tell me.

Who brings you your food?

have you ever feel to fix everything back to "normal" but failed regardless?

See -

If they stop bringing you food because they get married or want to travel or do something else, what will you do?

Yes

Its not that kind of group home user.

Never have never will.

same with me, bro
planned to fix everything, work my thesis and get a job n shit, got weird stomach cramp shit for a week and I'm back to hikikomori state

I know that feel bro in the last 2 years i have been to many job interviews and no place wants to hire me so i kinda have given up.

the non gook phrase is NEET, learn to use it. faggot

You're not a hick kicky kumori, you're a NEET
And you're not even a NEET BECAUSE YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT
BUT YOU'RE NOT EVEN THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAILURE

Fuck off normal scum.

It's a known fact that women crave big neet cock

HOW U CHING CHONG DING DONG GWAILO?
SUCK SUCK 5 DOLLAR EGGROLL NOODLE ME ROVE U RONG TIME

Do little girls like neet dick??.

have you (presumably) read Ready Player One?

No

Any tips for the aspiring NEET? My shit is getting dangerously together and I don't wanna be a wagecuck.

Lock yourself in your bedroom and never come out except to eat shit piss and clean yourself.

Already there, my friend.

What do you do in your free time?

props to you for knowing "hikikomori" then
they're featured in ready player one
you should really check it out
listen to the audiobook narrated by wil wheaten 10/10 experience

Play video games watch anime listen to music fap watch YouTube and movies browse the internet shitpost pretty much my entire day in a nut shell.

Good to hear

We are both in this jail, but do you, brother, have the key?

No i do not.

It seems my journey continues.

how would you call 24/7 free time jail is beyond me. i'm neet, and it is the best 5 months i've ever had. 0 stress. 0 responsibility. lol i don't even know what day it is. i dont need to know what day it is. i go out for walks in the middle of the night, i can watch an entire anime series in one session, i can sleep whenever i can, i can work out for as long as i want. hell, i haven't slept in a day or so now. it's fucking amazing! get over yourselves, you spoiled faggots.

Neets and hikkis are not the same thing fuck off failed normie.

The agonizing despair will set in soon user, don't worry. You can justify it all you want but you will become a sad, broken man before long. A life without purpose is no life at all. Meaningless distractions will never be able to fill the endless void in your soul. You will become a husk of your former self as you lose your identity, a shade caught between worlds,. Unseen by the living and unknown by the dead. Lost in the loneliness and misery of your routine, pointless existence. Man was not meant to live this way.

Don't go down that path, become a normalfaggot again before it's too late.

what the fuck is the difference??

Neets can socialize with society they just dont wanna work and dont give a shit and hikkis lock themselves away from all social contact for years.

Thanks user.

one sentence explanation > some long, rambling youtube video

when did you take your last shower ?

I've gotta get myself a job. I don't want to be a NEET, actually. Because then it means you have all the time you need to do whatever you want, without having the money to do so…

unless you inherited a lot of cash I suppose

Yesterday

Hikikomori are waps not gooks. Gooks are Koreans. Hiki is Japanese.