InfoWars OWNs meme magic now

InfoWars Jews and Alt-Right OWN meme magic now. Deal with it!

I guess Holla Forums works for them now? The Alt-Right won over the #RealRight

A sad day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uvvVTBponc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know who you are, Paul Joseph Watson, but I'm not subscribing to your twatter. Fuck off.

The day the memes died?

He runs infowars

Watson is a giant faggot and kike lover. Doesn't surprise me that he's trying to steal and twist our ideas. Familiar strategy.

Why are so many people shitting on InfoWars all of a sudden for no fucking reason?

This seems out of the blue to me.

I'm starting to hate Watson more than Jonestein.

How fucking new are you?

Alex Jones is a legit kike lover instead of jews he blames (((globalist)))

Get into the showers kike.

Just more normies using our memes to fight basic right wing issues while ignoring the head of the snake

Lol…best case Jones is controlled opposition. We've been saying that for years.

Where did infowars claim any ownership of it?

What are you sliding you jew rat?

No mortal can own meme magic, you foolish kike. Meme magic belongs to kek, and kek works through vessels of his choosing. Gas yourself you filthy yid.

Should of posted this one. Memeing hard

THE ALT-RIGHT IS RUN BY KIKES
DON'T LET YOUR ENEMIES NAME YOU
THEY WILL USE THE "ALT-RIGHT" LABEL TO DESTROY ANYTHING THEY OPPOSE
Holla Forums WILL ALWAYS BE A NATSOC/FASCIST/EXTREME LIBERTARIAN BOARD
ALL YOU CUCKSERVATIVES CAN GO BACK TO WORSHIPPING THE "REPUBLICAN" PARTY IN ALL IT'S FORMS

Thank you for correcting the record, kike.
Now THIS is D&C

Board is being shilled to fuck at the moment.

When has Holla Forums ever had love for (((Alex Jonestein)))?
LURK MOAR

=J=
=E=
=W=
=S=

=D=
=I=
=D=

=T=
=H=
=I=
=S=

Kill yourself.

ok :(

It's sarcasm nigger

D&C against InfoWars?

Against people who are fighting towards the common goal of getting Trump elected you nihilistic shithead.

The same Alex Jones that blames the evil Nazi conspiracy for the shit in your tap water? Do you know where you are?

Everyone knows where they are you autistic weebfaggot. Stop shitting on people helping Trump get elected unless you want to admit to everyone you hate America. I'd love for you weebs to admit what we all know so we can just get the fuck rid of you.

Jonestein is just using Trump to promote himself. He was comparing him to Hitler less than a year ago.

Infocucks deserve the ovens.

Sounds about right.

Christ I hate those faggots.

The infuriating part is that the first of them were all born out of Holla Forums, but yet now they completely dismiss all criticism that comes from Holla Forums as unrealistic and idealist, when it was our idealism (and datamining) that led them to their current ideology.
The scary part is that now there are new talking heads popping up who don't even know what Holla Forums is

No. We will not be controlled by some dingle berry's attaching themselves to Trump. Especially not CIA Jewish narrative controllers

Doesn't matter, it's legit now and an aid to Trump. They reach more people than the MSM with their truth about the election. You want to shit on them because? They make fun of Hitler?

We're not electing Hillary you stupid piece of shit.

Magical thinking is for niggers.

Calling out Watson and Jones isn't going to make people not vote for Trump, retard.

Yeah, but you're going to try and control Holla Forums and get them on board with your Jewish defense against the Bavarian Nazi Illuminati

We're not electing Hillary, faggot. Fuck off.

Did you just discover Holla Forums, infowars? We have always mocked Alex for outright refusing to acknowledge that the "globalists" just so happen to be jews and his ability to turn almost everything around so that it is the work of those dang dirty nazis.

>not Bavarian Nazi frog Illuminati

This. Jonesberg has no loyalty to Trump. He will turn, like he already has, as soon as Trump conflicts with his lizardpeople-tier bullshit.

He doesn't just ignore the jewish question, he shills for kikes. After his interview with David Duke, if you don't despise him, you don't fucking belong here. Buy some cock pills and go back to halfchan.

Jews and cucks will be jews and cucks user. If you care about your race you'll network to make sure they're not damned.

Truth is the enemy of judism. Let Kek guide you.

This isn't about the presidential race user, I prefer Trump.

Fucking love this song/video:
youtube.com/watch?v=9uvvVTBponc

Filtered

Then who should guide one?

….*sigh*

I don't know who's jewing who anymore. : (

Paul Joseph Watson is the gateway to redpilling normies. He's well spoken yet passionate, isn't as crazy as Jones, has an air of authority about him, and is well put together and quite handsome. n-no homo

You don't go from normie to Holla Forums-tier immediately, there are stages you have to take. PJW serves a vital purpose.

We'll see how it works out user.

If anything, Infowars brand of alt-right has looked better and better as time goes on. They might be soft in a Libertarian "blame the individual, not the group" way… but they're not loaded up with edge-fags and manic depressives.

No, faggot, we control the OC. This is a decade in the making. You will never compare to children of information.

vid related

THE JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWS

It's funny how Jones will call out corporations and institutions that are run by Jews, yet when someone mentions them specifically, he spergs the fuck out.

Holla Forums always has hated kikeowars.

And nathzees

Are you fresh off the boat from halfchan or something? Were you under the false impression that both still think the same thing these days?

i am going to get a trademark on meme magic and sell it at hot topic