"Study reveals 60% drop in fertility since 1970"

How do we stop this feminization of Western males?
And who/what is causing it?

Source: dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4729116/Western-lifestyle-making-men-infertile.html

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/nutrition/oils-in-context.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/sugar-issues.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturatedfats.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You seem to be posting on the wrong board.

probably has something to do with what they put in meat

Polyunsaturated fats cause sterility, and the amount of them in a typical diet has been increasing for decades.

evolution has spoken. white males are obsolete.

|
|
|>
|
|
|

expect super-immune STDs in the future. this wasn't normal before.
The All New and Advanced Super Male Vitality™

This updated formula incorporates the newest technology in herbal extraction methods with even more powerful concentrations of various herbs and extracts that have been designed to now be stronger than ever before. It's the Super Male you've been taking, with an extra punch.

After reviewing the individual herbal components in the original Super Male Vitality™, we decided we could enhance the potency by using higher concentrations of some herbs while lowering the concentrations of other herbs. We also advanced our extraction technology to stabilize more of the active plant compounds and essential oils without oxidation, in order to enhance the natural support and strength of Super Male Vitality™ by a considerable amount.

The new Super Male Vitality™ also contains fulvic acid, which works to carry the individual components of the herbs deep into the body while also providing powerful benefits to the bioavailability of the finished extract.

Introducing Super Male Vitality™

As men age, they may often experience a slow-down in vitality, energy, and overall wellness. Super Male Vitality™ is specifically designed to assist the body in regulating proper balance to create superior vitality in males, and has been used by Alex Jones in order to maximize vitality when working up to 12 hours a day or more in the fight for freedom.

"When I spoke to Dr. Edward Group about formulating a male vitality formula, I was excited about the idea of what it could do for me. Folks, let me tell you, this product works so well for me that I actually had to stop taking it before I go on air or else I would want to do hours and hours of overdrive with complete focus on the topics at hand.

There's no question that Super Male Vitality™ really works for me, and there's a reason that the entire process took more than 5 years to develop. Other products are priced way higher that claim to boost your vitality, yet they still may contain additives, fillers, you name it. The key with Super Male Vitality™ and all of the other products under Infowars™ Life has always been to never sacrifice on quality while still offering it at an even lower price than many of the products that are loaded with low quality ingredients. This is literally an infusion of the highest quality sources and naturally derived essences. I only bring the best formulations and products to my listeners, and Super Male Vitality has passed all of my expectations." - Alex Jones

What are the Health Benefits of Super Male Vitality™?

Super Male Vitality™ is designed to aid the body in ways that may help support normal testosterone levels in men.
Super Male Vitality™ features a unique formula that is completely free of GMOs (genetically modified ingredients), harmful additives, gluten, Tap water and is made right here in the USA.
Super Male Vitality™ is the only Spagyrex processed male vitality support product on the market.
Promotes your body's own natural responses and does not use synthetic chemicals.
The Invention of Super Male Vitality™

Super Male Vitality is the result of ancient wisdom reinterpreted over several years in the light of modern equipment and analysis.

The history of Super Male Vitality™ is based on the proprietary Spagyrex process, which was invented during extensive research on the numerous biological deficiencies that males may experience after they age.

This led researcher Dr. Group on a six year journey to create the most powerful herbal male hormonal support product on the market. It all started by studying a combination of herbs that have been traditionally understood to enhance and regulate the body as well as the works of the most famous 16th century healer, scientist and formulator, Paracelsus.

Paracelsus originally composed the word Spagyria (Spagyry), which means to extract (spao) and combine (ageiro). The word was used to describe the process and power of turning a preparation of herbs into a liquid formula dedicated to enhancing health.

This original technology was taken and advanced by using the science of modern day technology.

The Spagyrex process used in Infowars™ Life products combines ancient and current technologies to create a revolutionary, multi-step, proprietary herbal formula technique that does not chemically change the natural ingredients. This follows the principle of separating and recombining all the elements of an herb, to extract the most powerful essence of its healing nature.

so, can you jerk off a lot and still have a low sperm count?

That's because all the men they surveyed in the west were 37 years older by 2011.

Surveys, like opinion polls, are not done to reflect reality; they're done to influence reality.

Celibacy will quadruple sperm count NOFAP

Why am I not surpriced?

yes, this is clearly somebody who is fit to reproduce and whose genes should be kept in the gene pool

I don't know maybe it has something to do with the 100 "vaccines" you receive as a baby??????
That is quite obvious. It's the jew and the left.

it's all the fat fucks. fat is feminizing; stay /fit/.

try gassing the jews, maybe that'll work.

Pretty much means more data is necessary, not that those continents arent affected

Regardless of whether it will work or not, when has it ever been a bad idea to gas the kikes?

Like Omega 3? Are you sure you go that right?

Sure you didn't mean saturated fat?

Absolutely not. Here is some of what the biologist, Ray Peat, has to say about this in his articles which include references to scientific research:

Oils in Context
>An oil researcher[0] spent 100 days eating what he considered to be the "Eskimo diet," seal blubber and mackerel paste. He observed that his blood lipid peroxides (measured as malondialdehyde, MDA) reached a level 50 times higher than normal, and although MDA is teratogenic, he said he wasn't worried about fathering deformed children, because his sperm count had gone to zero.
raypeat.com/articles/nutrition/oils-in-context.shtml

Sugar issues
>The publicity campaign against "saturated fat" as an ally of cholesterol derived its support from the commercial promotion of the polyunsaturated seed oils as food for humans. Although the early investigators of vitamin E knew that the polyunsaturated oils could cause sterility, and others later found that their use in commercial animal foods could cause brain degeneration, there were a few biologists (mostly associated with George Burr) who believed that this type of fatty acid is an essential nutrient.
raypeat.com/articles/articles/sugar-issues.shtml

The Great Fish Oil Experiment
raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml

Unsaturated fatty acids: Nutritionally essential, or toxic?
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturatedfats.shtml

Cum is cum, you know?

no, but I'm sure you do

Funnily nature fixes itself by removing the cancerous countries themselves
this irony…

Let us welcome a new dawn of enlightenment!

Fuck off kike

it's probably all the skinny jeans and the hipster faggots who wear them