Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/funshed/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just one more year

why?

You tell me

You always have Holla Forums

Chad, you're too nice to OP. Judging from his inane reply you can imagine he's a pathetic cunt with no hope of salvation.

Does Craigslist singles work at all?

I always laugh when chodes like you on imageboards act chad

does anyone remember back in highschool seeing couples in "serious" relationships? that always blew me away. I was too autistic, weird and short to have a real gf.
there was this one girl I thought I loved, ill share it I guess.
confused the shit out of me that someone would just want to mess with me like that for fun. Decades later, nothing has changed.

Not again

I hope you have sex one day OP, and then I hope you find out how worthless it is, and see that you wasted 1/3 of your life worrying about something that doesn't matter

and nothing will

lmao just talk to girls faggot its easy just say hi and theyll suck your dick no questions asked lol

t.chad thundercock

Anyone here actually fucked something above a 5? Be honest.

you bet

Women are whores, bruh. Especially the hot ones.
The hottest chick in the room is always the biggest slut. Ugly bitches are prudes because it makes them feel justified in their lack of dick.

thanks for the offer. i'll wait for the one.

the one's sucking chad's dick right now tbh

Burh are you complaing? Vegas has tonnes of brothels.

its true tho,but not for everyone

You wont feel your power hit till a month after 30. Then you will start to see all the normalfags lives you know start to fall apart. At first this will fuel you and you will be happy watching them suffer as they break up with each other or have financial problems. You will see their ex's and kids they had with other women start to fuck their lives up. You will even see the ones who seem to have "a good paying job" start to fall apart because they still try to live out of their means. Then, when that feeling becomes numb you will understand the cycle of how normies and chads live. You will understand how much power you have and freedom. You are the only one out of all of them that can change your life because nothing is holding you back. All you have to do now is apply yourself and you can have anything. You have no past holding you down and you have suffered so much that nothing can effect you now. You have one more year before this happens… Dont fuck this chance up.
t. 31 year old rich wizard.

Ever tried tinder? Does it work?

(Heil)

Same here. But you should probably focus on yourself first and stop worrying about women so much

Sweet!!! Congrats on being a total loser.

you don't need tinder, my man. all you need is a grocery store.

then she's not the one. fucking bitches left and right is too much of a hassle. i'd have to get out of my way to do it. i'd rather watch anime, read, shitpost in my free time than putting a front to a high-pitched retard, just so i can stick my dick in her friend-zone, aka vagina.

highly populated friend zone*

Share an experience

git gud

how many people here are actually over 24 and a virgin? and how many havent had sex in over a year if youre not a virgin?

I am 20, and a virgin. Probably going to die one.

Many men in the world remain virgins its in fact not a new thing. The new thing is women and fags being allowed to fuck "anything" without repercussions. In history you can see what this causes. The down fall of civilizations and it happens time and time again. Men being virgins is not the problem, the problem is making those men content on being part of a society and restricting the ones who degrade theirs with one thought actions that do not consider the future outcomes.

wait (and please be trolling), you don't actually know the feeling of your penis inside a vagina???????????

im aware. youre preaching to the choir here. im just asking out of curiosity.

8ch.net/funshed/index.html
Come to Papa's shed.
You can be comfy there.

who's summer, kiddo?

honestly 5 years too late for you

before you turn 25 is the last time before you are just mentally fucked for being a virgin

with 30 you will never able to be able to fix yourself

Explain

one more year to go OP

when you turn 30, a magical fairy comes to you and rewires your brain so you'll never have pointless sex ever again. got it champ?

rent a hooker

What about jacking off? My balls just stop working?

I mean you can kinda strech your youth and young adulthood only so far.

If you compare being a virgin with 25 to what people centuries ago did … how young they married.

you will never do anything but jack off with your pee pee then, user

You're not making sense
Men fuck and made babies back then in their 60's. President John Tyler, and those poor basterds we're half starved to death.
Explain

Makes me hungggggry tbh

It's about losing your youth, user. The best years.

25 is the last date you can stretch youth to

It is hormonally even a bit after your peak, so really there is only so much you can stretch that

Why would you care about your youth? Most people i know made so many mistakes in their life at that time that bleed over into their adult life. I had a boring youth with no romance or crush but that gave me time to just learn how to build wealth. Now that I'm older i can just pull in some young adult who has nothing built up "because shes young". It's so damn easy now then when i was younger that i just decided to wait. Honestly, hes not missing much from not being a chad or a normalfag in his youth.

Sure, you can pull some young girl, who would love to leech on your money.

But you are never going to be a young guy getting sex or getting pampered by some hot MILF.