European Beauty and the reason you are here

My brothers. My sisters. We are being exterminated thoroughly.
Never let anyone you know of the European race grow up thinking not having kids is cool or something good for society, or themselves. Help them see that kids will fulfill their lives that parties and money never can. Help them see hope for their lives. They can find regenerate spouses. Help them find their path. Show them our path. Keep them from falling into genetic dead ends.
Public Education is no good. It is getting increasingly more difficult to come out of the indoctrination tunnel from kindergarten to college and still be healthy, sane, and knowledgeable. Kids are taught to obey and remember rather than to learn and question. They are told what to believe instead of seeing it for themselves. Homeschool and healthy private schools must be used for the solution. Right now putting your kids into these degenerate institutions is a death sentence. Letting them waste the majority of their youth on fictional portrayals of human society instead of experiencing it for themselves. Cut out all mainstream media from your household except when you can deliver it in a way to immunize them from the degeneracy contained rather than to let them become infected with it.
Be the prime example of physical excellence. If you have a healthy body it is difficult to have an unhealthy mind. The lifestyle to achieve one complements the other. Show your kids wisdom and knowledge don't just tell them "thats the way things are".

Our race is being destroyed and it is in the education, the media, the banking, the employment, the government, the corporations, the flawed science, the corrupted religion. All is there turned against our best interests in the very countries we are supposed to own. Let yourself be powerful. Do not accept politicians lies. Do not allow corporations to escape with money fines only. They will only do it again and again unless their wrongs are accounted for and their greed is shut down.

youtube.com/watch?v=3jM-gEUBaEA

Thank you for the advice, Based Kek.

I can attest to this. How many questions in exam i failed because teachers couldn't answer me why something is like it is but because the book says so.

I cannot learn like this. Nowadays i just google things that professors are too stupid to answer

CHEKT

HAIL THE FAIREST RACE

good lads

I like the concept of a morale thread.

Additional thread music

It took some time for Charlemagne to gather forces to kick the shit out of the mozlems, patriotism arises in times of danger, we will get there.

Watch as it gets shilled/deleted because "muh hugbox"

If we do not fight, what is our true purpose?

Charlemagne wasn't restricted by a lack of unity against the Muslims.

He were unified plenty - with the Muslims to kill European heathens like the Jew-loving filth he were.

Meant for

I just want your Czech women, have them emigrate to the US.

Gay Holla Forumslak here

How do I help with the whole depopulation thing?

Should I find a surrogate mother and raise a kid myself? Or adopt a white kid?

Get pozzed and die.

Hello, Chaim.

Run a private adoption instead by renting the women wombs and give the white babies to the infertile straight white parents. What do you think? I am not trying to be a dickhead but you are gay so I rather to have you to work as an adoption consultant instead of being a dad.

I believe that gentleman was telling you to get AIDS already so your cancer can die you fucking faggot.

'gay genes' don't exist.

This user carries good European blood - he should have kids of his own.

not quite true, but like some hereditary diseases that have a 10% chance of happening to anyone but like 30% to those "with the genes" the benefit outweighs the risk

All gays are anti-white, you insufferable disease spreading degenerate. Fellate a shotgun and help save white children if you actually care. Otherwise, you'll be ovened with the rest of the scum when the day comes

You will burn too, you apologist kike.

We will survive and we will be STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE.
The European is a survivor. The European is a fighter. The European is the top dog in Earth's game.
The Eternal menace will be dealt with as they the have the weakness of a bred follower. They indulge in their own shit when on top and slip on it when they are on the top.

Don't think one moment we will lay down and die. They will feel the lion's teeth only when they are at their throat.

Okay, I see how you want to be.

But did you ever stop to think of the underlying cause in this modern increase in homosexuality rates? Did you ever consider maybe the scores of irreparably damaged and degenerate White Women were the cause?

You know what happens to sex-starved men - they become desparate, and dangerous. The solution is not to punish them even more; Ask Islam how its treatment of most men is going. I'll bet you complain too when White Men get imported wives from Asia, and yet your bitching will solve nothing.

The fact is that women in the West are not trustworthy, and many are opting for the homo or Thai wife route. But what you're proposing, suppress both and refuse to admit the ills caused by Western women will lead to mass celibacy - or rampant homosexuality like in Islam since they too have an (albeit artificial) shortage of good women to go around.

Good luck is all I can say. You'll never succeed in removing homosexuality entirely - in fact you'll make it worse.

and many men*

Pic related you fucking whiny disingenuous weak willed faggot.

I'm weak-willed if I don't want the sloppy seconds of forty men before me?

I'm disingenuous if I tell the truth about the disloyalty found in modern hypergamous women?

I'm whiny if I don't want to become subject to the endless cucking that dating the majority of modern women eventually entails?

Me and you are living on different planets if you're not seeing the cock carousel phenomenon.

Kindly fucking top yourself you latent homosexual MGTOW.
Real men understand that many women are cunts and happily work around it.

And I'm guessing 'work around it' means taking 50 other mens' cum receptacle as your own to 'settle down' with?

Your societal expectation for all men to cuck themselves is the very reason the homosexuality rates have skyrocketed.

No, you fucking queer, it means becoming successful in life and hitching up with a chaste 18-year-old when you're 40.
You'd better get right with God.

No, nigger.

You're weak willed because you'd rather suck men's cocks instead of mold a women to your views like they were meant to be molded.

You're weak willed because instead of addressing the kike subversion, you whine about how women wronged you.

You're weak willed because you make excuses for being a complete beta failure who thinks of himself of a subject to women's behavior (directed behind the scenes by kikes) instead of doing something about it.

Also it's you and I, not me and you, fag.

Good hunting. I never advocated homosexuality - I merely pointed out why it's become more common, at least within groups with brains

I'm not gay, I most likely will remain celibate despite how soul-crushing that has proven to be all my life.

I'm just saying that people dream of having another person to hold in their arms, and not all of them have the iron-will needed to choose celibacy.

I can't blame the ones who settle for feminine guys.

Women are often cunts - it's true - but they're not the problem in your case.
You're just a disgusting fucking faggot.
You can pray it away or end your life.

You might as well be a faggot. You are more than half way there with your boo-hoo woe is me attitude.

Yeah you're a real example of iron will. Go masturbate into a synthetic pussy and rage about how women won't fuck you.

Absolutely pathetic. No better than a muh dik nigger. Just kill yourself already you utter failure.

You seem to have pent up impotent rage.
It's what happens when you cuck yourself for a roastie whore.

I never complained about them being 'cunts', I was talking about their physical filth, but the cunty attitude you bring up is just the cherry on top. Good luck with your disgusting, vile sloppy seconds. And go fuck yourself for demanding others to share your fate.

Cringe.

Nigger you are an absolute mess. Please, please end your genetic line. Do it right now.

Your the one saying your gud gurlz dindu nuffin, it wuz dem Jews dat keppin em down.

I believe I did address the hand of the Kikes very clearly when I said 'modern women' repeatedly but you're the dumb nigger who can't in2abstract thoughts.

No; I get my end away on a regular basis which is just as well since I'm suffering borderline priapism.

I own my own business. I have a white wife and beautiful white children. What do you have?

Based on your posts I'd surmise you have legitimate self-loathing. Please keep posting so I can laugh at your faggot apologist delusions.

Hello there, Chaim.

'muh dik' - The post.

Good on you.

Again, I never advocated for people to make the same choice as I did. I just explained why I chose this way.

Statistically speaking, it is impossible for all men to have a good woman unless you actually did settle for sloppy seconds like you were blessed with - there are simply too many worthless women for every man to be happily married.

Straw man more please, it amuses me.

My wife was a virgin before she met me. Seem like an alien concept to you? It would, because you're a pathetic beta.

Every post you make reinforces my point. Killing yourself is really the only option.

Goddamn you wear your insecurities on you face user. You have some very destructive self-limiting beliefs.

You were correct and I'm sorry for not being able to resist bantzing the shills. Have webm related.

only friend I have who has said she definitely won't get kids is a kind of a person whom I wouldn't even want to have children.

She is far beyond saving and kids raised by her would eventually just end up hanging from lamp posts.

I'd rather have the kids be your own. I'd rather have orphanages be boarding school -like institutions with nat soc ideals as their core values. This would ensure the kids a good raising.

I have no doubt that your kids wouldn't be raised well. The key is to teach them to despise feminization and emasculation of men and our culture. This being taught by a fag would have far more powerful effect.

I know it is hard to believe, but this situation is the best thing that has happened to europeans.
We have been fighting and killing our brothers in endless wars, now we will come together to defeat the hostile invaders and at the same time purge our race of ALL CUCKS.
Cucks and traitors must be punished even more harshly than the invaders
This whole situation is the glue that will hold us together and make our race the undiputed rulers of Europe for all time.
lol
I bet they said the same thing after the battle of Vienna, how quickly we forget.

I just want to go back to a simpler time, if only that were possible.

More importantly, I wish to see an end of political ideology. Political ideology is the death of truth, but natural and moral. It divides peoples into camps rather than family and kinsmen.

kids = cancer

only a cuck can have kids today, enjoy ruining your life

amish: the post

I want your life

Maybe someone can answer this. What is that statue at 1:30 an onwards? I've never been able to find the name of it.

bump