I'm at my new job for the first day. It's physical labor...

I'm at my new job for the first day. It's physical labor. I'm halfway done with my shift and on break now I'm sweaty and tired and my feet hurt. Nobody really bothers me but the job is just tiring and shitty.

I've been moving hot metal parts for four hours and my feet hurt and I haven't been able to sit. I just want to sit down bro. I feel like there isn't anywhere left to run. If my options are NEET vs doing this five or six days a week for decades on end. Suicide literally is the best option, and I don't even want to kill myself, but I can't do this. I wish I could just be an e celeb.

I know you guys don't care, I just wanted to tell someone and maybe get some advice. Thanks for listening.

It's just… I know what's waiting for me if I just go home… Being a neet. I seriously do feel like crying

I am proud of ya dude.

make your suicide memorable and metal, OP

Find another job with a union.

The unions is bad because they disincentise the employers from hiring the citizens.

Yeah I expected edginess, I'm jsut sharing feels . Carry on.

ok

Also, can you listen to stuff while you work?
If you can listen to things on your headphones, then I *highly* recommend getting into audiobooks and lectures if you're interested in learning at all.

I work at a tedious job with a very high turnover rate, but I personally love it because I can just design things in my mind, daydream, or listen to whatever I want all day. As long as my mind is free, life is good.

Is that all you can say? Being employed is a very good thing except the stupid taxes though.

stop complaining and work you fucking nigger
if you dont have good ability, physical labor is the only job you can get
just get enough money to start a retail business if you have the balls for it, or grab a college later so you could take more brain job

weiiiiiih I was raised by baby boomers who told me 'anything is possible' and 'you can be anything you want in life' and now I'm encountering the real life and realize you have to work n shit weiiiiiiiih I wish I was still living in Hotel Mama weiiiiiih

jezus christ dude, grow a pair. pussy.
Either work labor jobs, or study and train to excel in another field where you're useful to a part of society.

I'll continue by saying I've been part of a business, had jobs dealing with customers, and the kind of job you have is, in my opinion, the best job to have. Maybe the conditions and pay aren't ideal and you can find a better one, but really, tedium is amazing… Life can be so much more stressful and terrible than just "boredom."

If you don't like it because it's "low status," fuck that. Status is a scam to get people to do terrible shit. Think about being a doctor or surgeon and how shitty that is. Your entire life you are on call and every hour of existence every facet of you is engaged like a fucking robot. You're scarcely even a person.

If you can pay your bills with your factory job and you don't have to do heavy labor that fucks your knees/back, and ESPECIALLY if you can listen to headphones, than I'd say you've got an amazing job.

No business/office politics, no screaming shitty customers, your job ends when you go home, you're not sitting on your ass all day so you won't die prematurely. I'd say you've got it made.

People here only want to shit on you and feel better about themselves, OP.
Might as well kill yourself now, you'll find no solace here.

Or you can quit being a pussy and join a union.

Union is shit.

Just keep doing it you'll get used to it. Stop bitching like a woman. You are lucky to have a full time job. Save every thing you can out of your pay, pretty soon it'll add up and you will see work is worth it.

OP, I suggest you stay, save as much money as you can, build up some work experience and plan your next move.

Buy good shoes with good set of replacement insoles. Will take a lot of fatigue out of the knees and legs. If you're stuck standing in one place make sure you aren't locking your knees.

Physical labor isn't so bad once you get used to it as long as your don't fuck yourself up. Learn to lift properly if you move heavy stuff.

Luckily, while I do physical labor it's inside an air conditioned building. Also I'm not stuck at one place, so I can walk around when I need to stretch my legs (as long as you are a good worker no one will question it, they'll just figure you're doing something work related.)

And if you're allowed get some tunes or something.

It's called working hard, faggot. I'm sure you've heard people bragging about it, that's because its not easy. Most people can do it with minimal bitching and you are literally talking about killing yourself after half a fucking shift. The fact of the matter is you are as base as the niggers in Africa. Go ahead and end it, we don't need weak and whiney millenial babies like yourself anyway.

You need to die. I truly mean it

This is what you get for wasting your youth being lazy worthless piece of shit while kids your age were educating themselves, learning new skills, training their bodies and minds and setting goals for themselves.

Now you're whining like a little bitch because "your feet hurt" just fucking lmao how people can be so god damn pathetic.

Enjoy doing minimum wage nigger job for the rest of your life, pleb.

i am sorry for you and maybe you will get used to it after a week. Muscles might develop and it can become less painful.

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? "No," says the man in Washington, "it belongs to the poor." "No," says the man in the Vatican, "it belongs to God." "No," says the man in Moscow, "it belongs to everyone." I rejected those answers!

Dont kill yourself op i myself work at a shitty mexican grocery store that for some reason atracts a lot of chinks lol.

You didn't say what the pay was. Hard to say if it's worthwhile to stay at the job without knowing that.

$9/hr

I'm 22

According to you just suck user. He's cool. Why can't you be cool like him?

At 22 I was busting my ass at uni and already had an internship at the company I now work at.

Poor life choices lead to poor life, son.

So why are you on Holla Forums bragging then?

Because I can

Once you get those muscles developed and get a comfortable pair of shoes you won't feel so bad.

Also, the Singularity is probably going to happen by the end of the year, and we'll start seeing its effects by the end of next year. Probably won't be any need to work for more than maybe the next five years.

Because everyone makes the 'right choices' all the time when they're in their late teens early 20s

If you failed at life don't whine about it like a little bitch on anonymous pedo nsa honey pot imageboard and just fucking kill yourself lmao

It's hard because your muscles are not used to it. I'm sure there are a lot older guys out there doing the same job. If they can do it then so can you. Eat lots of protein and get /fit/

This is some pretty good bait.

Did you go to college? Get a fucking trade school job or something you spergstain and stop whining about it.
You think your other co-workers like it any more than you do?
Maybe you should just kill yourself since you're actually a useless human being since you can't even do simple labor.

It's cause you're doing drone work, dude. Work that's literally better suited for a machine to do, but done by a human. I've done it myself, lasted two months and then I was glad I could talk myself out of it.

You're better off doing something you:
1) Enjoy, this is important, believe it or not. I don't give a fuck what niggers say about "hurr no one works their dream job fgt". If you don't really like it don't even think about it as "doing this five or six days a week for decades on end".

2) It's something that is engaging for both your body and your mind. Which I think could be damn near anything that isn't assembly work or fucking around in a store working retail all day

Learn a trade or something. Find something you find enjoyable.
Though I must say I'm 23 now and I haven't the clearest fucking idea what I want to do myself, so I don't actually know how to help you beyond talking out my ass, my dude.
I may just join the fucking army if I can't find something else.

I already go to college. I graduate in a year and a half. I worked for an engineering company but they downsized and now I can't find a new part time job. People don't even glance at my resumes. I even tried walking in and asking for the hiring manager for places like warehouses and such.

According to you should die.

According to me should take the dicks out of his mouth.

Buy some really good memory foam insoles. Walking a few feet when you can will help. Ask for an anti-fatigue mat to stand on. Also rock back and forth for a while on your new shoes every 5 minutes for 20 seconds.

I just started to work and now everybody wants their money back for things to brought for me weeks and even months back. Really niggers, its like you don't want me to get off my fucking arse.

wew