Lol kekistan xDDD

lol Pepe the frog is so funnie, lol memes. I'm a centrist egalitarian faggot and I love meams.

praise

"kekistan" is the most normalfag movement I've ever seen.

Good. Let the normalfags have their memes. All it does is redpill them.

and teach them how to adapt to internet culture.

All that will change if it stops being a joke though.

It's a movement for egalitarianism, it isn't based. Most people who support "kekistan" are centrist atheist faggots. It's not a new thing, it's just popularized by the mainstream media as an alt-right movement, when it's actually just a centralist movement that promotes equality and open borders for shitskins. It's not redpilled at all, these people still follow the rules of political correctness. Ask any "kekistanian" if they think jews run hollywood, they will call you an antisemite.

where do i meet kekiretards online to make fun of?

Redditâ„¢

That's because to Holla Forums everything that isn't Holla Forums is that. It doesn't represent anything other than taking the piss. There is no ideology, that's the point. If there was then there would be no joke.

i guess i'll have to rely on other anons' stories then. Some things are just not worth doing.

And you're the exact kind of faggot that I am talking about. I bet you call yourself a "free thinker" and think ideologies are stupid and don't exist. They do exist and by being a centrist, you are supporting an ideology. There is no way that you cannot support an ideology. Even if you call yourself a "skeptic" you are still supporting an ideology and following the guidelines of this specific idea.

So I guess if I think the sky is blue, I'm a blue sky ideologue. Shit tastes bad? I guess I have some kind of implicit digestive bias. Fire, hot? Guess I'm an adherent to the school of temperature discernment.

Ideologies are frameworks, some people do commit to them entirely and hold contradictory positions, but independent though amidst ideologies is possible, and closer to the truth.

>b-but you've just created a new ideology

Just stob. Bleese.

kekistani here, well the jews run hollywood, i am a very redpilled Holla Forumsfag
shadilay

No it doesn't. Humans are incredibly simple minded creatures. They can only experience reality through combining concepts and forming an ideology. You're not "closer to the truth" if you claim to be outside of this realm, you're just a retard with a low IQ.

Holla Forums hates people like you. You aren't a Holla Forumsack, you're just lost and have an identity crisis.

Fuck off hippie faggot

This is like watching the democrats get triggered over pepe all over again. So keep doing it you normalfag cunts.

Kekistani faggots ruined our good old Pepe. Now I'm sad.

Have I gone back in time? Because people were saying the same shit when Katy Perry was posting pepes and then look what happened. The Normalfags can only ruin our memes if you let them

Your argument literally can't disprove his at all and you're making comparisons that aren't the same at all. Literally nothing you said affected his argument. What are you trying to prove if everything you say doesn't affect him? Are you just trying to be vaguely intellectual to feel better about yourself when you actually aren't thinking about the ramifications of his argument properly?

Go back to 4chan.

Sage

Sage sage

Go back to cuckchan

Sage