Islam will win

Christianity is a false religion and that's why it will lose.

Christians do not worship Allah (God) They worship 3 gods, Their book is corrupted and their religion is false. Chr*stians will go to hell, Chr*stians are the residents of hellfire. Meanwhile Jews and Muslims will go to heaven because they worship only one god (Allah) not 3 gods unlike chr*Stians

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/christian/res/487386.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagestan#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingushetia#Religion
newrepublic.com/article/121559/rise-arab-atheists
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All religions are stupid.

wew lad

If it helps you to think of me as that guy, go ahead.
Doesn't change the fact that religious people are all idiots.

There is one god with three members, friendo.

There are no gods.
Gods are created to make the masses follow rules for rewards that never have to be delivered.

There's nothing inherently wrong with this and if you insist there is then you are everything that's wrong with the modern atheist/skeptic movements

No, there's nothing inherently wrong with getting the masses to follow rules by telling them lies.
Just in practice, when they reject actual scientific knowledge in favor of centuries old fairy tales.

If Islam is better religion, then draw me an Allah that eats pork to prove it.

If Judaism is better religion, then give me free money, spread pro-white propaganda, or eat milk soup with beef with proofs of you doing it to prove it.

Pro-tip: you can't, faggot.

If Christianity is better religion, then draw me a picture of Jesus fucking the stigmata holes in his hands and blowing a load on a choirboy.

nice try, christfag

I can do it, because the Lord will understand me when I will go to the Church.

And you, cuck, can do nothing, because your religions sucks and you suck, too.

oh, I don't have a religion, I just wanted to see what kind of art a mentally disabled person would draw.

Then I went the right way when I drew a stinky neckberd, lmao

actually, I asked for a choirboy
You know, like the ones the catholic priests like to fuck?
I should have figured you couldn't follow directions.
Its funny how everyone seems to only have one rebuttal to someone who isn't religious.
You cant argue with anything I say, so you try to attack my character instead.
It shows just as much of a lack of mental faculty as your piss poor drawing did.

You did not make any argument. You stated an opinion that Jewish/Islam is better. How is he supposed to argue with that?
You are a typical Holla Forums poster; deluding yourself that you are smart while exposing your under-developed brain. No wonder so many of you are virgins on here and attracted to 2d animations. Mental illness.

Does anyone else think religious people are weird?

Like If I actually believed that a god exist, I would not act like your standard religious person. Does anyone else know what I mean?

They are either just living their life and not really taking God seriously or they act SUPER AUTISTIC about the rules, but only really about rules that get noticed by other people in the sense of "look at me how pious I am".

Arguabl not eating pork is maybe the least important rule of Islam, but even the most secular-minded Muslim still does it, because they want to be seen as pious BY OTHER MEN.

Same with hating homosexuality. It's just one of many rules and sodomy also included sticking it in your wife's butt, but no one cares about that. No one preaches against anal sex on women, because you can't see that.

In fact many "good christian" girls in the USA first lose their anal virgnity, before their actual one, even though under their God's rule the latter is like double sodomy + adultery.

So you are acting like a piece of shit, but at least you are eating the right types of food, right?

And I really hate it when people hate on the gays. They did nothing to you. They just want to live their life in peace and find someone they can hold dear like you do.

It really makes me sad.

I think you are confused.
I'm the one claiming all religion is stupid.
He mistook me for the OP a d when I corrected him he called me a neckbeard.
For some reason religious types always try to paint the non religious as fedora wearing neckbeards.
Kind of like you tried to paint me as an idiot virgin whacking it to anime.
When you can't argue with someone's opinion, better make them look like their opinion never mattered to begin with, via ad hoc character attacks.

Hey look, someone in this thread who isn't a complete moron.

You are correct, it's all posturing.
when you have nothing that makes you better than the next average idiot, you have to invent things to feel some sense of superiority.
Might as well jump on this whole religion thing, that way you can look down on anyone who isn't your particular flavor.

No I can't always argue with an opinion. In the end that is just the person's subjective input or the way they feel. Doesn't mean it has any basis in reality.
I did think you were OP.
You told him to paint a picture. Where is the argument?

Thank you, user.
I also just made a thread on /christian/, because I felt inspired.

8ch.net/christian/res/487386.html

So you mean like any secular society?

The argument is that all religions are stupid.
For some reason when you say religion a is better than religion b; religion a comes out to argue against the content of the message.
However when someone says both a and b are stupid, rather than any arguments against that opinion, every response is "you are a neckbeard"
I'm just pointing out how bad of a rebuttal that is.

I'm just pointing out how bad of a rebuttal that is.
I actually love that. It's hilarious in a way.

Why not on /Isalm/ also?

Daily reminder that Muhammad's religious visions were just hallucinations from epileptic seizures.

That isn't a bad point, again in theory.
Humans are stupid, there has to be some way to get them to act in the interest of the group.
You can either do it through force, or through religion.
And of course back thousands of years ago when idiots were eating spoiled clams and dying, telling them god told them not to was a whole lot simpler than trying to get them to stop harming themselves for no reason.
But then the person who wove that little lie, and other like it, died and hundreds of years passed and antiquated rules are still around.
Even worse, idiots are fighting over these laws, when there is absolutely no.reason to keep them around any longer.

Personally I prefer not to go to places dedicated to their ideals to start shit. Let them have their little clubs.
I'm gonna call their idiocy out if they come out of their holes, though.

Yup. Or why eating pork is not allowed for Muslims. It's like that experiment with the gorillas and the banana that hangs from the ceiling. Everytime the banana is pulled on, every ape gets electrocuted. They learn quickly and when a new ape is introduced to the group they beat him up when he reaches for the banana.

You can continue introducing new apes, untill all gorillas are gone who originally experiences the electrocution and they still beat up the banana puller.

This is us with religion. Pork is safe to eat for muslims, but they still won't, because my piety and social status.

Idk I just felt like talking more about this. I haven't been there for months and I am always pretty friendly.

That is pretty funny, actually.
I probably shouldn't be feeding into this sort of idiocy but I'm bored as shit and can't sleep.

Exactly.
Laws are constantly changed to reflect the common morality and needs of the masses.
Every law has to stand on its own merit.

Religion does not get updated, and if it does it causes a schism and often very violent wars.
And the only merit religious laws have to stand on is tradition, and patronage to a fictional diety.

Suramin v/s Rapists

your prophet is a pedophile for fuck sake
cult of kek best religion

kys faggot

what is wrong with liking men?

PEDOPHILIA IS NOT A CRIME

You fools. Those religions were originally parameters on how to live by the Annunaki Gods. The kikes were developed in an underground Reptilian base and corrupted everything!

At least Islam knows women are destined to be titcows because it commands them to breastfeed men who are strangers. Take loli wives and prosper.

No thanks.

Yes but Kek is our true god as he brings me dubs

Literally doesn't matter. Christianity already served its purpose of ending the white race, so w/e.
This world is meaningless goy, focus on the magic Jew and "heaven." Meanwhile Judaism is the most immanent and worldly religion there is and that's how we took over absolutely everything. Bing, bang, boom. I'd be sympathetic to you silly goy but you're so retarded it's pretty hard to be.

So you just hate. Wow such morals. Such a grander example of humanity then those you hate.

user, you should get you eyes and cynicism checked.

He never said he hated anyone. :)

Actually I don't give a fuck. You could be as well a choirboy.

they are meant to die lol, just like you, faggot

Christianity is "the best we have to work with" as whites and it simply isn't enough, so I think we're just fucked. Sorry.

Nope. They will fight along the way and just can't cooperate because they are different.

I am not gay, user. You are projecting.

I hope gays don't die, so you can one day have a partner who loves you and fucks those insecurities out of you, user. :)

Just a fedora will say that those are christians.

The concept of a being that will take care of your every need is fucking communism

Maybe if the scriptures were mute on racism, something could be built off them, but since they're explicitly anti-racist ("you are neither x nor y, or z, but all are one in Christ"), it's pretty much the worst possible religion for race consciousness. Celibacy being encouraged is the cherry on top. "Give away all your money" is yet another cherry.

I mean I don't WANT to believe Christianity is a Jewish psy-op to blend all the goy together into an impoverished mud race while they loot the planet, but it's pretty damn hard not to, because it's pretty much nega-Judaism founded by a Jew.

Different religions just can't become together. It is as same as human fucking an animal - there would be no children from this intercourse.
Religions are meant to be separate.
There are even different sub-religions in major religions. And they have conflicts.

you don't have to be gay to be a faggot lmao

aaaayyyy lmaoo what an obese retarded trooll

Oh sorry. I missed the exact definition of what you think is a faggot, when you said all gays have to die.

fyi christianity and islam are both a jew plot, same as in politics it's another form of controlled opposition.

haha backwards faggots

the fat and neckbeard aside, that's me, yeah.

Are you a chink ?

Nope, chinks are closer to 90%. Japs are close to 100%. I'll go and live there.

You are obviously a atheist weaboo troll. And probably some asian faggot.

R u jew?

kek white gaijin are all stupid. yes you can say that buddhism is some kind of atheism but they also worship a fucking monkey god. shintoism is the opposite of atheism. they worship everything, even penis.

Lol pwnd

They worship 2d shit to start with.

yea
nope
truth is trolling now, out pls BBC
nope
nope

You're projecting.

nope

They have it as a tradition. It's more a cultural norm than a religion, like most Christians in Europe. This is what I meant.

nope, culture didn't force you to drink cow piss.

It could. Look at the fags and trannies in the Europe and USA. The culture got fucked up by kikes, and so the people of the culture got fucked up, too.

Where are you from, user?

In Germany it's split into third. One Protestant, Catholic and Atheist.

You probably are damn proud of your pathetic life, faith-cripple

Sure, banning kikes and muslims and spreading whites around the world is the same as killing whites… why people keep calling cultural marxism christianity, is a meme or people is really retarded?

Whorism is banned and dads chose the guy, creating/destroying lines is up to them, the problem is that people believe that being brothers is the same as having an orgy.

Now to the economic part, you have the letters about the first churchs, hard work and no vices, did you really believe that being like that makes you poor?

They are enemies of christianity and islam finished what they cant in Kitos war, your point is wrong and must feel bad.

This

What about offering presents during Christmas? A lot of people do it, even the non Christians. Same for the birthday presents or walking dressed. Culture.

Hey Arbeit-neighbour! Here it's split in 45% atheist (roughly, could be 5 more or less), 39% Catholics, 8% muslim and 8% other. Guess whoooo?

At least I'm not believing in fairy tales and I'm not obliged in stupid rituals from another era.

Hey this is my thread now, don't ruin my points

i didnt know Dysnomia interested in religion

serbia or Holla Forumsand

Okay, let's see. Germany's neighbours are Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Liechenstein, Switzerland, Austria, Czechia (not going to look up how to write that correctly :^) and Poland.

It's not Denmark or the Netherlands, because they would be protestant. It can't be Poland, because they are much more catholic. Also not czechia, because they don't have that many muslims. Switzerland have lots of "reformed" Christians, not protestants, which always confused me. Anyway I think Austria would be more Catholic and Belgium … Idk man either Belgium or France.
I think many flemish aren't protestant like their cousins up north, so Belgium might fit.

I am going to say Belgium, France might be more atheistic and more muslim actually.

Putin is rekting your heart.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya#Religion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagestan#Religion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingushetia#Religion

RIN is an agnostic, and that's all that matters to me.

Yes, religious people have contributed nothing to society.
Atheists have done much to advance humanity, like culling millions of it.

nope, more friendly neighbour

Nope, France it was! But well done Sherlock

Even in Saudi Arabia, the younger generation is sick of theocracy. At least 20% want a secular state and 5% are outright atheists. 10-20 years from now, they will be ruling the ME.

The priesthood is shitting itself.

newrepublic.com/article/121559/rise-arab-atheists

Are you kidding or just ignorant?

Eat my agnostic asshole, faggot

I think we are all forgetting the best fictional deity

Islam brings noithing but violence, hate, and destruction. All muslim lands except for Turkey are bombed out ruins. You can barely feed yourselves. All religion is poison, yours too.

Just think where we'd be as a society if it weren't for the dark ages.

FUCKING DUBS CONFIRMS

It's legitimate. However back in the day (early 1900s and before) christians weren't afraid to call out jews for vicious/parasitic nature. Christianity used to hate jews but now half of them (perhaps even more), support Israel and think of the jews as "gods chosen people", despite not even being scriptural in christian bibles.

ausfag

damn you guys are slow.

you're not even trying to read the thread, are you?

You killed your own post, vatican council 2 ruined catholicism and american fuck yeah! protestantism is worshipping jews.

Awesome, I can wait to kill the kykes and the faggots, beat women, and fuck thight little girls pussy.

This

Evangelical Baptists, my dude. Got that love for the shekels and the megachurches and let the fucking kikes in, next thing you know you've got pastors making outlandishly unbiblical claims that christians can somehow 'Hasten' the end-times by supporting pissrael. (Justification is when all the jews are back in Israel it'll kick off the 7 year timer to Christ's return which is a whole bunch of WTF to anyone even moderately literate in the Bible.)

Tell you what is biblical?
-Jews are a den of vipers and the synagogue of satan.
-Prohibitions against Miscegenation (THERE ARE SO FUCKING MANY and seeing people disregard them for one "I want the churches to be bros" - never mind they were fucking ALL in the Mediterranean at that point - remark by Saul of Tarsus fucking triggers my autism)
-Prohibitions against Usury

But I'm sure I'll have cunts keep telling me that the cultural adamantine spine of Mater Europa is anti-white.

ISLAM WILL FALL!

I am curious as to what you mean by "win".
Could you be more specific as to what exactly you mean by this word?
Are you implying that there is some sort of competition going on?
What is the nature of this competition?
What are the teams?
Who are the referees?
What is the prize for the winner?
Will there be funny ads at halftime?

Seriously, OP…the mere fact that you are using language like this indicates that you have absolutely no idea what you are even talking about. So why should anyone take you remotely seriously? This is a cancerous shit thread and should be deleted. OP should be banned for posting it.

HEY FUGTHELUG: IF YOU WANT TO IMPLEMENT YOUR GRAND PLAN OF MAKING THIS SITE BETTER, HERE IS WHERE YOU SHOULD START!

Noted. Allan Ackbhar Hallilujah!

Lack of dubs seem contrary to that notion fag, kek is not willed.

quick question
lets assume there is a god
lets also assume you get to meet him after death

what will you do when god says
"OY CUNT what were you doing speaking on my behalf?"

and even if you were right about what he wanted you to say
and even if he wanted you to say it
what will you do when he points to your holy book to the section that says "god will judge sinners" and says
"what part of this line did you not understand?"
"why did you judge them as if you were god?"

haunter is my favourite. I caught Haunter lvl 666 in pokemon go and oi put him in as my "ash's pikachu out of the pokeball", when the function came out. I called it Satan for obvious reason

all this is nonsense

all religions cant be right, but they all can be wrong.
show proof of your god