I'm a psychology student...

I'm a psychology student, and the time for me to start to think seriously about the subject for my thesis is coming soon.
I want to do something redpilled (and piss off as many of the liberals/marxists that compose the psych department as possible), but I honestly don't have a definitive idea of what I should do.
If you have any links to or know of any redpilled studies/papers (or even have some suggestions of your own), I'd really appreciate it if you posted them so I can get some more concrete ideas to choose from.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=9LVbwY54Ue8
youtube.com/watch?v=YHa6NflkW3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just realized I put the thread name in the wrong field.

Animal abuse isn't funny.

Something about reducing gender dysphoria into the same category as autism or other genetically induced mental illnesses might make people pissed.

It's not too late to rethink your life and change to studying something useful instead. Just because you had always been a lazy fuck doesn't mean that you have to stay like that in the future too.

Dont blow your load quite yet

do a bluepill paper get good grades and embed yourself further in academia. Then when you drop your redpills you will have a bigger audience and better credentials.

major in something that's not thinly veiled kabbalah you fucking kike lover

He's a psychology student, which means he may as well have a PHD in burger flipping and talmud studies.

Switch to STEM or burn it all down and get a real job.

this. OP is contributing to international jewry by studying (((psychology)))
get ready to flip burgers or push pills the rest of your life jew boy.

I became redpilled after I had already spent quite some time (almost half the total length) studying it. Besides, why not learn the kikes' tools and use it against them?

To be honest, I probably wouldn't have seen the truth if I hadn't started on it, as I was pretty apathetic to all political things before, but finding myself surrounded by so much leftist/liberal garbage made think there had to be some sort of agenda behind a lot of the stuff that's taught to people, so I started doing some reading of my own, and as you know, that kind of thing eventually leads to finding the jew at the bottom of the barrel.

Hi op. Fun stuff. I'm sure you'll be sure not to piss off anyone that decides whether you pass or not, but I happen to have been in your position once or twice. I'll post some studies & materials that I enjoy citing or incorporating in my papers

Obviously your posterior development overclocked while your anterior development stagnated just at the anal area.
Fuckin' kike. Studying jew quackery invented by kikes for the mentally handicapped kikes who were unable to get a law degree. Kill yourself and any little gourdhead kikelets you may have spawned when not humping pigs.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

This book is also good
youtube.com/watch?v=9LVbwY54Ue8

IQ DIFFERENCES AMONG RACES

There is nothing else that will trigger them so much as that single fact.

Solid reasoning famalam

This book is also good. I always throw in some kosher sources to make sure that the reader is never so triggered that they don't finish the paper.

youtube.com/watch?v=YHa6NflkW3Y

This is no excuse for throwing away your potential and for spending your time on something useless.

Bullshit.

Switch to STEM. You won't regret it. Deep down you know this too, because you have always felt inferior. You don't have to be.

If the mind interests you, why not learn neurology instead? Don't play against losers, of course you'll win.

You are lucky that you asked this question here, because probably most people around you just tell you to go on wasting your life. Don't.

more like
but go ahead, keep on cucking for kike psychiatry which is designed to pacify and control white behavior
studying human behavior is all good, but doing it withing the borders of a kike'd practace like this is inexcusable.
lrn2/sci/ fag.

What you have to do at this point is focus on some minor racial difference that is absolutely genetic but at the same time layer on top white and black coping mechanism psychologies. The academics will only critique the top layers as either racist or brilliant but will leave the larger genetic difference of races go ahead and seep in to the literature.

I think psychology is one of the most interesting and important subjects of this day and age.
And then again if you are a real psychologist with a high iq you wouldnt ask these retarded questions since you are in no position to "redpill" your precious peers.
Psychology itself is subject to psychology and it obeys the same framework like everywhere else. In a way these are the same monkies like the monkies you find elsewhere. So if you want and advice, you better get your degrees get a reputation and then you can do the redpilling stuff.

kill yourself and upload it to youtube

1960's music/counterculture scene heavy cia psychologist involvement. They intended to create a western analog for the hindu caste system and bring about a new pharmacological dark ages. That is why that music still plays to keep people there high and devoid of critical thinking.

iq difference as already mentioned(90 iq or thereabouts needed for democracy)

pathological altruism

Is writing there instead of their a little tick or a secret wink of you?
Control of the masses always have been about fundamental psychological needs and their manipulation.

Didnt watch that noam chomsky docmentary fully but the words he always used to bring up is "dominance" and why doesnt he like dominance because his ancestory always have been dominated. Nothing to take away from the things he says because a lot of it is true.

The music keeps playing since the music is in the interest of most people, they are the tunes in this little orchestra. Most people want stability, prosperity and peace, the illusion of this is to be maintained. For the last decades people lived in prosperity and peace, at least that is true for the western hemisphere. Now since all the little flaws shape up to be a big flaw, it becomes increasingly harder to maintain this illusion which means stability. Because if you take away this illusion things rapidly spiral out of control and all those "values" go out the window since the dynamics of this knowledge spread like a fucking meme on the internet.
And for the last decade all those retarded development are due to making shorterm "improvements" without any longterm game plan, since there wasnt really any incentive for a long or even midterm gameplan. Unless you invoke some cooked up ideology that this is all for the greater good following a really sophistcated plan.

Make it about women. Guaranteed triggers and 100% truthful.

I disagree.

Gender dysphoria andentire John money

Or

Expose faggotry

Enjoy you lib tears

This book is all for thereabouts never so triggers and control and upload it to yourself further incorporating it withing that's nothinking.
The music keeps plays to make sure not to piss off anyone there unable tick or a secret wink of it if you want as point is field.
And for throw in my paper get a real psych departmentary fully but the same time layer on top layer on to "redpill" your post some kosher sources to the thread name monkies you take away your potential and peace, the hindu caste system and bring up ideology itself is subject to psychology and brilliant but women. Guaranteed trigger them so much leftist/liberal garbage may as autism psychologist withings he says because if your load quite some more concrete idea of the truthful.

That is pleb shit. If you want some recognition you analyize the increasing numbers of trannies and interlink it to certain circumstances using conventional psychological concepts and then explain the spike. You can cross reference it to other cultures and other times and then you get a fucking math nerd to do the data shit. And if you are good at psychology he gets paid in tits.

And since they LOVE their data, you can assign certain values to those other cultures and those other times since they most certainly have data on this. And then you can create a nice little flow chart with all those numbers and then you got a lot of little factors and variables that get amplifiyed and outlined.
And if you really want to make a dent you get a fat lesbian presenting those findings for all that psychology street cred. You hoard it like all that progressive cred, and then you flaunt it like a pair of diamond rings, a pimp stock and then you make them your bitches.

can you do research on racial psychological differences? I'd like to see if there is a higher degree of psychopathy among kikes that can be pinned down empirically.

Fucking hell Holla Forums has taken a turn for the worse.

Read Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald, a psychologist at Cal State Long beach. Check /pdfs/ for a link.

How is this answering his question? It is like saying i want to fix/improve my engine and you suggest why modern engines are less robost than those engines 30years ago.

by there I meant stuck in the mindset/era of psychedelic rock that burst on to the scene as a cultural shock front. bands like The Doors and The Grateful Dead are subtle cia mind control

Political Ponerology

do a study on Holla Forums and memes