help me write my apology letter for court to my mom

What'd you do?

Pedo?
Bipolar?

disurdelery cernderct

:(

I mean, do you even feel sorry?

a little but she a bitch tbh

Post link to Goigle Doc I write for you.

dear ma,

I shouldn't a done what I did. Cuz now here I am in court, feeling like a huge asshole. Sorry bout dat, won't happen again. Please check my dubs

niggers

What have you done?

Dear Mother,

I struggled with how exactly to write this letter, because no matter how I worded it, I was doubtful if I truly conveyed how much regret I havefelt because of my actions. Mother, I am so sorry.
I am a piece of shit, son. I wish I wouldn't be a constant disappointment to you.

I cried for half an hour before reading this, because I just see time fleeting away with the only difference being that my past history is now filled with more regret and shameful behavior.

I tried to change so many times on my own, but I now recognize that I need help. I don't want to burden you with the responsibility for that. I am going to see Therapist and work with him or her on my behavior, that I will promise you.

But if you would extend your arm to your son this one time again and if not forgive at least tolerate me again, then I am truly the luckiest son on this earth, because I don't know how many second chances I took and wasted.

oh

dubs

Yes? :)

Excuse me, but ain't you a fucking nut.

If you're doing mistakes sort them out yourself and at least stand your man now.

Are you the user that fucked his mom in the ass when she was passed out drunk ?
You're a very bad boy.

who the fuck writes letters in 2017?

how did it go?

Dear mom,
You're gay.
Niggardly, your gay son.

you deserve to be put behind bars.

Your mom took you to court?
Leave your family.

Are you a nigger?

Yup you're a nigger.

greentext?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy lmaaaaaaaaaooo dat windows 10 dat minecraft tttttttttttttopppppppp keeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk

How about we do this one word at a time?
extremely

nigger

faggot

that

sucking

moist

from

kittens

with

AIDS.

Therefore

unapologetically

I

love

huge

jew

on

a

spike

but

he

gotta

be

resurrect

in

Sonic

ring

of

butt

. So I

I'm*

He didn't say one word at a time you retard.

Do what you would have to do back in school. Just make it an average apology letter saying how you'll change and try next time.

wishing

fuc u

that

Fuck you the letter isn't done yet.

fuck children????

Also

dicks