D&C on "alt-right"

Ever notice how these shills constantly repeat the names of slightly edgy neocohens and cuckservatives as being 'alt-right' so they can denounce them?

The people they name never claimed to be part of the "alt-right" or have even butted heads with it.

Don't fall for the D&C shit. It's only been intensifying as the word has begun to enter the mainstream.

Other urls found in this thread:

redicemembers.com/secure/tv/program.php?id=1162
motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/stephen-bannon-donald-trump-alt-right-breitbart-news
archive.is/SvzqM
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/JMLao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Labour_Front
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strength_Through_Joy
radixjournal.com/blog/2016/8/24/clintons-attack-on-the-alt-right-press-release
archive.is/FLexj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know who else isn't alt-right? Holla Forums

Holla Forums is alt-right you faggot

kill yourself

No we're not "alt-right", you fucking newfag. Stop associating us with those moderate cuckolds.

We're fascists NatSocs for the most part.

really? what moderate cuckolds? inb4 you name milo (a flamboyant homosexual jew who has explicitly said he is not part of the alt-right). he always seems to be the name that comes up the most.

Alt-right isn't a specific ideology. You can be a natsoc or whatever the fuck you want and still be alt-right so long as you're pro-white and wise to the influence of jews in fostering degenerate leftists movements

This is why the "altright" label is so cancerous. Why you would ever think having a big tent ideology in the first place is retarded. If you guys actually weren't pussies and called yourselves fascists/natsocs this wouldn't be an issue.

It's not an ideology

some are natsoc, some are fash, others like me, are just very racist and otherwise ideologically indifferent. now that you've gained deeper knowledge on our ways, it's time for you to kill yourself.

yeah and that's why it being coopted so easily.

Listen to vid relates and you'll know what I mean.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Co-opted by who, schlomo? Go ahead and name edgy cuckservatives who never called themselves 'alt-right'.

we're just "right" you faggot

Alt-right is a meaningless term.
It's supposed to be an alternative to the neocon moderate right but it's been filled with faggots and e celeb shits that claim to represent it.

Piece of advice to anyone who isn't fucking retarded like OP.
Don't stick to the label,stick to the content.

fash ≠ fascism

It's just lolbergtardianism + racism.

the faggot is you, getting worked up by a label that is now entering the mainstream consciousness. thats why shilling has intensified with shit like

E-celebs are always shit and will exist no matter what. But shills always name cuckservatives as a false way to say the alt-right isn't actually redpilled.

McCuck didn't speak out against it. He even wore pic related on his show.

The aut-right is entering the mainstream because the jews are using it to co-opt the far-right.

you sound like you're just randomly throwing around newly learned jargon.

Maintaining ideological purity to prevent infiltrators from using us is important. We need to name and shame every individual who claims to be on our side but actually isn't. We also need to stay guarded against such accusations when the accuser appears to be dishonest because our drive for ideological purity is the easiest fracture point outside interests can attack, but it is a very real need.

The terminology faggotry needs to die. I don't give a fuck what you call us. We don't need fucking special snowflake labels.

Here's video proof of milo explicitly saying he's not alt-right. At 00:45

Gavin has explicitly said he doesn't try to court the "alt-right" crowd and even got buttblasted over "cuckservative"

sargon is a fucking leftist

gas yourself

no

What do you have against matt forney??

He actually looks like the kind of guy who lives with his mom and jerks it to anime.

1 stop bumping
2 he does look like shit but he's not shit

why not just say you're Holla Forums-right

What Milo says doesn't change the fact that he's the single personality most associated with the term "Alt-Right".

McCuck is widely considered Alt-Right too, and Zio-Cuck Paul Jewseph Watson has also embraced term.

Your "big tent" is filled with kikes and faggots.

Didn't Forney have it out with that guy on twitter Jared Taylor Swift and was posting pictures of the guy?

what's wrong with being a family man?

i agree that some of Holla Forums is being D&C'd about the altright, trying to turn us against allies who call people niggers and faggots as much as any upstanding Holla Forumsack, but being critical of people is what keeps our image boards strong. we need at least a bit of internal reeeeeeeing in order to keep out normalfags and encourage people not to be lame.

TRS is alright, Spencer is implicitly questionable, Natt a good swede, Milo is a jew faggot.

I don't even know who the fuck that is. I'm just speaking out against this pervasive D&C. Are they explicitly pro-white, jew wise and against the moral decay of western civilization? They're okay but shills would rather we attack eachother like people who "worship a dead kike on a stick", "pagan LARPers" or other similarly redpilled communities/websites.

Milo wrote one article. That doesn't make him alt-right. The only people who say they're alt-right are faggot shills who are trying to D&C us like you.

These people don't call themselves alt-right. That's one of the basic ways to figure out if they identify with X or not.

never heard of that?

Forney is a goofy fat fuck that whines on Twitter constantly about people ruining his "movement"

Holla Forums is natural right.

I'm fine with being critical but this is blatant shilling by spreading outright disinfo by calling anti-feminists leftists like Sargon "alt-right", flamboyant homo coalburning kikes (Milo) "alt-right", or even a cuckservative who is so cuckservative he's anti-trump (Crowder), and not for the reasons some Holla Forumsacks are.

Go look at twitter and see most of the people using the term "altright" to describe themselves then come back and tell me they aren't a bunch of cucks and faggots.

Source?

You're awfully transparent schlomo

It's like they have a playbook. They always say that "we" have to oppose "the alt-right", ingroup signal, and namedrop Milo.

I'm being honest even sven said on there that the term is getting coopted hard as fuck right now.

There is no alternate right just like there is no alternative to objective truth. There are only charlatans and liars, and the Dharma.

redicemembers.com/secure/tv/program.php?id=1162
are those retards for real?

Of course they are. Cucks and faggots are attention whores by nature. Look up any socially identifying label, and the most outspoken people who most closely identify with that label will be cucks, faggots, or some other breed of attention whore.

I got it from a thread on Holla Forums that's dead now, so I can't point you in the direction of the source.

dubs for truth

holy shit, same idea, same time, two people

yep. And it coincidentally happens as we start to nudge the overton window to the Right this past year, as shillary is now even talking about the boogeyman that is the "alt-right".

I agree, but the term itself isn't important. It just means "alternative" to the mainstream cucks. Like the Alternative For Deutschland party.

The issue isn't the label. The label doesn't fucking matter.

What matters is that they want to cause infighting among ourselves and similar communities like TRS or MyPostingCareer.

How do they do this? Blatant lying by naming a coalburning jew homosexual "alt-right", an anti-feminist leftist (sargon) "alt-right" etc.

Holla Forums has been a complete shitshow since gamergate.

Leftists got massive asshurt about it and have spent the last 2 years trying to shit up Holla Forums with d+c purity spirals.

At this rate everyone up to and including Adolf Hitler is a cuck.

yeah, i have noticed it's a bit outta control. loads of shills are just labelling everyone we hate "alt-right" to make us distrust everyone we would get along with.

Probably some people correcting records

That second part of your post is spot-on. The problem is the scrutiny of people who are obviously not in our political sphere that latch onto the label (and assert they have influence over us, when without us they'd be irrelevant) gets directed to actual parts of our movement and some colossal retards (and all the shills) seem to go along with that. That's not to say everyone on TRS or MPC is a sacred cow, but those communities are the least suspect other ones in our movement.

sage
Fuck off faggot. Sage goes in all fields.

REJECT THE LABEL OF ALT-RIGHT

REJECT ALL LABELS

Once your enemy identifies you then they have taken the first step towards defeating you. Don't let them identify you.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, if i see the phrase overton window one more time…..

go ahead and call yourself the alt-right faggot. dont try and impose your labels on all of Holla Forums when there isnt even a leader or clear set of morals for the "alt-right".

i dont even like the name

How do you still not get it you fucking idiots. Why would natsocs want to be part of your big tent nonsense in the first place? Why would I want to be grouped in with liberals and libertarians who just so happen to be "white nationalists"?

"Alt-right" is a retarded movement started by newfags on cuckchan and reddit. We shouldn't associate ourselves with them. We're better than that. Pic related one of the main icons of the "alt-right": a faggot Kike who has a nigger boyfriend. Stay away from this subversion of our ideals.

Alt-Right isn't a label.

It's a thought space.

Anybody calling themselves "Alt-Right" needs to lurk more or stop sucking Milo's cock.

Are you retarded, ever since goymergayters started digging into DIGRA and their connection to the US government was when shills shilled it to shit

The only dichotomy that matters is old establishment conservatism vs. new conservatism.

Alt-right doesn't have a particular brand of ideology, most people realize it's an umbrella term for various factions. I don't really understand why people here refuse to get this.

Holla Forums is not alt-right, I created a useful scale to demonstrate.

Now quit calling us alt-right, we don't associate ourselves with faggot lovers.

Do you think that's how the media is going to spin it?

Google "alt-right" + whatever ecelebs you can think of's names. Milo is the person most associated with it.

shills are mad they're being exposed

see

hey CTR I even posted a video where he outright said he doesn't consider himself a member of the "alt-right" you lying fuck:

Fuck the media.

This is some awful shitposting.

Or we could always give them the Ben Garrison treatment.

From an academic standpoint, the problem with that dichotomy is that the remnants of paleo-conservative thought served as a very important influence (although the paleo-con movement is dead as fuck) in the thinking of "new conservatives". Our intellectual history is broader and older than those of our enemies who pretend to be on the right but never really were (the Neocons)

He also claimed that the alt-right is just an inside joke.
That the alt-right is just pretending to hate the jew.

By that logic alone Holla Forums couldn't be part of it.

That's nice and I agree. They're going to shape normies opinions. Do you think normies are going to believe we're just an umbrella?

Not coincidentally, most self-styled Libertarians regard Hoppe as a fascist. Libertarianism plus racism is barely distinguishable from fascism.

Alternative implies separation, we know that we are the majority

It's because he's controlled opposition trying to court Holla Forums

I dont think that jew even knows about TRS or MPC. He just knows about 8/pol/, 4/pol/ and shitposters on twitter.

I think what will happen, is that some normies will inevitably find actual ""alt-right""" websites like 8/pol/, TRS, etc.

You have some leftists who are trying to label basic bitch conservatives who are pro-trump as "alt-right" but even more of them who will point out that the alt-right is made up of (((neo-nazi white supremacists anti-semites who hate diversity)))

Alt-right to me is a sphere of people who are explicitly pro-white (or at least pro-ethnic nationalism in europe) and wise to what jews are doing. Not an ideological movement.

I think you're getting too caught up on the label.

Allowing juden to calls us what they like is a terrible idea, anyone who argues for the special snowflake term "alt"-right is either a retard or a shill

We're just Right, always have been always will be

Morrakiu was covered on NPR.

Also reminder that "alt-right" is a strawman. It only exists so that opponents have something to beat on.

Keep your mask on or get naturally selected and removed.

Stephen Bannon said Kikebart was "the platform for the Alt-Right".

Since it was him saying it (which is all you care about), will you now admit that Kikebart, and NeoConservatism by extension, are Alt-Right?

alt-right predates the republican primaries and therefore predates mainstream leftist and jewish awareness of it.

some cuckservative I never heard of from kikebart isn't the alt-right. Holla Forums, MPC and TRS are the alt-right.

Alt-Right is a label by definition. A name is a label. Don't let the jews name you.

Why do you think naming the jew is such a big fucking deal?

I just did more searching.

Post a source you disinfo shill. All I see are some leftists screeching about how breitbart is made up of eevil (((neo-nazis)))

Literally only leftist shills like you think that

motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/stephen-bannon-donald-trump-alt-right-breitbart-news
archive.is/SvzqM

You need to explain to me first where does this "alt-right" even places on a political scale. Is it just a buzzword for people who are part of the right but aren't traditional neocons like Trump? Would I get labeled as "alt-right" just because I come out as classical liberal in most political tests that I do? I prefer to identify as the actual political ideology that I hold rather than that though.

And you have a deep insight into the minds of kikes do you "user"?

Before last year, the alt-right consisted of Colin Lidell, Andy Nowicki, and Robert Stark (jew faggot).

Who AREN'T traditional neocons like Trump I mean.

If you don't want labels then you're on the wrong board, >>>Holla Forums is what you seek.

it's the Left that's all about removing identity. Abolishing borders, race doesn't exist, gender is a social construct, we are all the same. No labels thus no more conflict, everyone will live in Communist utopia where no one is anything.

Complaining about the alt right label is the same as the SJW that complain about being labeled SJW. Deal with it.

Yes. In the minds of most people, classical liberalism plus multikult is "the right," take away the multikult and it's "the KKK," take away the leftism and it's "the alt-right," which is to say, the right.

Go to your home faggot

I meant to say that Trump is an example of someone who is part of the right but ISN'T a traditional neocon like most of the Republican party. Sorry.

Right wing views are the objectively correct ones.

It's why the Left was forced to take ideas of white supremacy and repackage them as "white privilege". Both get to the same point, white people are different and better.

alt-right = right-wing people who are explicitly pro-white

They weren't talking about it 24/7 until we began to influence the primaries at all.

TRS, MPC and Holla Forums are all several years old. First you name people like milo, now I dont even know who the fuck you're talking about

nice, I even got the penn jillette shill to post here

Everyone on the Alt-Kike who is committing a false flag like you

Notice this is like the 10th thread in the last few days?

ANYONE NOTICING THE NARRATIVE CONTROL HERE?!

ANYONE?

>TRS and Milo will go down in history having taken the credit for our memes because Holla Forums is too autistic to hijack one little label from them
"Alt-right" is the label that's gonna be written in the history books, like it or not. We can control the meaning behind that label ourselves, or we can give it away to the crypto-kikes; the choice is yours. Just know that the "alt-right" movement is built on our shitposts, and ask yourself if you're happy with the prospect of a photo of Milo Yiannikikeolos next to your rare pepes in a history book fifty years from now. We should be the ones controlling the alt-right, and the moderate faggots should be the ones excluded from it, not the other way around. It's our movement, and not theirs.

What the fuck is this shit about labels?
That's fucking dumb, sounds like some kike logic to be honest, insert that Hitler quote about debating Jews being like slime when you try and nail them down. If you just want to say you're NatSoc I guess that works, although I think it's been tainted beyond repair at a certain level of discourse (not the kind that most Holla Forumsacks participate in, assuming one talks about politics IRL to begin with.) We need a movement, the name doesn't matter.

This guy gets it.

who is "we".

I post in some other thread and I might get called a shill despite me being on Holla Forums for years and being the creator of several of those memes.

some on Holla Forums want to be the jew.

forever criticizing others but never being named themselves.

"We" is Holla Forums. It's a "we" that excludes the parasitic fag-enablers who have been riding our coattails to e-fame this whole fucking election.

When Jews talk about destroying the concept of "white" that is what they're talking about, getting rid of labels because they view them as harmful.

You are you.

(wasted)

Everyone on Holla Forums has made OC, user. Myself included. That OC was made for Holla Forums use. and if you're okay with the Milo squad hijacking it then you are a cuckold.

The Illuminati card game

Milo will destroy us if we let him

which is why we dont

i do hate that pederast kike, though…

Yeah, we've remained resistant to "alt-right" controlled opposition. Just putting the memo out to lurking newfags.

The alt-right is a scam. A jew scam I might add. I've never wanted to be associated with that shit and never will. I'm a conservative nationalist. My brothers at arm are National Socialists and other non jew huggers like all these Trump faggots spamming this board.

You can take your alt-right shit and shove it so far up your ass that it never comes out again.

Fascism is not NatSoc you pleb. Other than that you're correct.

The only narrative control on this board are the two cucked mods who keep on banning people who call out the jew in Trump.

You just earned yourself some pasta

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

I guess Holla Forums is going to be unusable for the next few days with all the "we think this" shilling.

Oh you've gone so far Trump fag that you're even telling us that you're shilling.

wew

Nah just pop over to us at endchan. Much better. Good to come here to laugh at the Trump cucks marching like morons into the embracing merchant at the end of their useless election hype.

top d+c.

You're right, fellow natsoc oldfag. Voting never changed anything. Let's start the race war now. Or should we wait for Hitler?

I know you're that trump sage fag. I'll not help you with anything unless it is to get you into the oven.

Your posts drip with such oldfag authenticity. I trust you.

It's an effective strategy though.

I don't really mind using an enemy's weapon if it's proven effective.

alt-right are limp-wristed leftists compared to us.

If a apple claims to be an orange, does that mean all oranges are apples?

Milo is not the alt right, I don't understand why Holla Forums thinks this, but it's bullshit.

MODS=GODS

Milo was just trying to co-opt the alt-right, and the people who get autistically triggered over it are on the wrong board

archive.is/JMLao

This are the morons we're up against. Many of the supposed "enlightened intellectual" leftists haven't even heard of the alt-right. I mean we think the alt-right are complete sissy fucks, imagine how much leftists would fear us if they knew we existed.

I love how ignorant these leftist fucks are, gives me a raging hard on just thinking about their faces when the happening starts.

these*

sorry, tired

because the connection doesn't exist.

the reason people think it does is because someone saw a job posting for UC Santa Cruz (that was funded by Darpa) on the Digra site and was all OMG DIGRA IS FUNDED BY DARPA!!! and made a picture complete with a random Ron Paul picture.

Digra is an academic organization that is only funded by membership fees which pay to run their yearly conference.

They were started in Scandinavia - finland I think? - and have no legal USA presence. So why the hell would Darpa fund them?

Can't we just shoot Milo?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
NOICE

second based ban I've seen today

mods stepping up their game

We're not cuckservatives. You can keep your controlled OP bs board.

Everyone on /pol is aware that there are Jews around Donald Trump. No one here needs this being pointed out 10 times a day, we get it.

It would be difficult to impossible for anyone to make progress in politics without having ample Jews as political shields. Trump is not the end game, he's the opening move.

Suppose Trump wins and isn't as tough on immigration as he originally promised, it means the next election cycle he could face primary opposition from candidates who promise to actually follow though on keeping non-whites out. Which is a better conversation to have than if he loses and nationalism is perceived as ineffective.

It's called shifting the Overton window.

Look at what has been accomplished:

Be wary of fascists though, some of them don't really care about the racial epitephts of their facists societies.

This. It's a far easier sell to say we're reclaiming the right as it once was, which was actually pretty based (at least from the perspective of us living in the pinnacle of degeneracy).

If anything I suspect you're false-flagging endchan here.

you're not part of "we," redditcuck

We're the New Right, new only in being a fresh return to the eternal Right.

Whats that goy? You believe there are groups that exist for the sole purpose of "exploiting fracture points within groups"?

That is insane, take your meds OP.

To define ourselves as ALTERNATIVE is to define ourselves as FRINGE

We may as well call ourselves losers. Alt-Right is a self-fulfilling defeat meme.

"We" refers to national socialists and other pro-white individuals. If you are a white nationalist you shouldn't feel more of a connection to a movement or website than to your own race.

And as much as I love this site and abhor reddit cuck culture, white nationalist subreddits brought more people to our side than decades of newsletters and a hell of a lot more than any other website up to this point.

[CTRL] + [ALT] + [DEL] Alt-Right is just a lazy media and made up label.

It is a psy-op gone bad and (((they))) know it! They cannot scream racist at everyone who disagrees at the global agenda, so they just tag them with a gold star as a ALT-RIGHTER.

Labeling niggers, spics, tarnnies, faggots, dykes & joe the plumber whites as ALT-RIGHT will only backfire on them.

Watch and bathe it the salt of the internet as the days come after this silly speech. It will so glorious to see the MSM and pundits shamed as some nigger comes out and claims to be labeled as ALT-RIGHT.

Enjoy the self-implosion of the democrats and praise KEK!!!!!

We're Fascists / NatSocs. Plain and simple. Kikes and fags both go in the oven, doubly so for kike faggots like Milo.

Do you have any better suggestions fam?

Something that has gotten so much global attention in 1 year doesn't sound like losing to me ya' dummy.

(((They))) are talking about this "alt-right" all over the news.

because is a fucking controlled opposition from the beggining. Alt right is a way to dilute our message and mix it with faggotry and the original purity of Fascism/Natsoc ideologies

To be perfectly honest, Holla Forums always struck me as the catalyst for these ideals and beliefs.

The "alt-right" is filled with folks who took the red-pill and turned it into an identity, like those fucks who go after low hanging fruit like fat feminists.

The "red pills" are getting out there, and they're getting absorbed, sure, but what the mainstream consider alt-right are people playing in the kiddie pool of nationalistic ideals or traditionalism.

Which is why faggots like Milo are pushed by lolbergtarians who have a new identity to rally under.

"Nah man, I don't want to be homophobic, that'd be anti-white"

They got the brochure, but didn't read the book.

Uhhhhhhh….

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Labour_Front

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strength_Through_Joy

state sponsored vacation is probably the least libertarian thing EVER

Holla Forums exists as a haven of ideological purity, the alt-right exists to actually fucking try and achieve practical progress in moving society to the right

you fucking autists

Why does nobody see that the logic between the posters saying "don't be a trump cuck, he's controlled by the Jews" is the same as "don't try to be apart of the alt-right, it's controlled by the Jews" is the exact fucking same.

Both lines of logic are desperate in keeping our influence safely contained on our board.

Holla Forums has the golden opportunity to influence a massive movement that the right and left wing establishment are reacting to. But, instead of being excited, many ideological purists are falling for this, "if it isn't 100% Holla Forums, then abandon it!" meme that is being pushed.

Ask yourself, why do some posters on this board relentlessly try to persuade you that Donald Trump is not worth voting for, and the "alt-right" is not worth being apart of? It's because those fucks have a serious vested interest in your talent and skills don't become involved in movements young enough to be influenced by radical real right wing thought.

Anyways, it was bullshit to ban that guy supporting the alt-right label. You have to be a daft cunt to not support the movement even if you dislike the label.

Seems legit. Everything seems to be controlled opposition.

A lot of Trump voters are staunchly Pro-Israel. I'm voting Trump, and am pragmatic enough to know you NEED to play ball with the kikes until the window shifts some more.

Now that I think about it, the only people who even knew who George Soros and the Rothchilds were are my grandparents (who voted for bernie and are now voting Stein) and a guy I work with who was a felon, but would always shill Bernie, though I think that's changing, I spoke with both of them in length and now they're slowly hating niggers.

it's Anecdotal. I think getting people aware of (((THEM))) is with slow subversion, they've had 80 years to shame people, shit takes time to undo.

They may steal Holla Forums memes, but they have actually done far more than us irl.

oh wait, we're gonna shit post our way to fascism, right?

Of course.

pretty much this, when you look at at various national groups throughout history you see they accomplished more marching throughout the streets and handing out local pamphlets to persuade eligible voters the alt right mainly fight with fresh memes and redpilling others after taking examples through history, arguably nf victory was certain if not for margret thatcher pandering to that redpilled demographic and the like, but yeah the alt right is not comprised of cucks but those who feel they have tapped a new way to redpill the current generation through usage of memes and the net.

Could you imagine 2 years ago that someone like Trump was going to be the republican nominee? No, we all already accepted our doom and we were hoping for WW3 and other happenings.

Trumps not the most shitlordy person but he sure as hell is a massive leap in the right direction.

Well. Okay.

Holla Forums is moly biggest vice despite me absolutely hating what the Internet and cell phones have done to personal communication between communities. I seriously think technology has set back white awareness of how shit our communities are by 30 years or so.

So what I'm getting at is this, when I see Holla Forumsacks who are convinced that shitposting and laughing at other nationalist groups (even if they are less right than we are) is the best way to illicit change, I just want to fucking scream. The "alt-right" at least has meet ups regularly and a few pro-white groups and organizations have spawned from them. Holla Forums's list of accomplishments pale in comparison to actually getting nationalistic people to meet up with each other. We had that Dallas thing in front of the fed, but that hardly did anything.

Idk. I just feel that Holla Forums has been stuck in a rut and hasn't actually accomplished anything besides convincing people to stay home and that everything is a controlled opposition honey-pot.

Intuition tells me that certain (((people))) are trying to prevent shitlord groups from unifying.

This is how i feel.

Never mind that changing the ideological consensus amongst whites in america is going to be a slow process with mostly small victories rather than an instantaneous redpill event.

Go away evil dogger.

The point is the Alt-cuck is not our label.

The Alt-cuck is just Cuckservatism repackaged. People are getting so fed up with the fake 'Right-wing' bending over for Leftism at every opportunity that they're moving away. The Alt-cuck is an attempt to reel the disenfranchised back in.

Mention Holla Forums and the Alt-cuck in the same sentence in public and they will not hesitate to virtue-signal "WE DON'T WANT THE 14/88 CROWD!!!11".

It's just the same spineless Cuckservatives sucking Leftist cock. They've only recently been attacking feminism because it fell out of grace after Goymergate.

Being a cuck is relinquishing control over something that you no longer have the confidence or ability to control.

So that's what you are. A cuck. You're no better than the conservatives allowing democrats to define racial narratives.

You're someone who is relinquishing control of the "alt-right" to your enemies because you're to much of a cuck to control it.

Cheers, cuck.

we were never the alt-right you fucking summerfag.

That's piss poor logic. You're basically saying that if a nationalist group ever came to power, you wouldn't support them because they didn't magically have to name that Holla Forums picked out.

You're projecting hard there Alt-cuck faggot.

We never were Alt-cuck, and it's about time you stop shilling that Leftist-lite 'movement' of yours here.

Even fucking Hillary is addressing the Alt-cuck now, go 'be with her' you goddamned beta cuck.

Alt-cuck isn't Nationalist so you can cuck right off.

Lel

Don't tell them how to assimilate.

SSDD. the (((MSM))) exists to misinform.

They seem to consider anyone who is not a part of the GOP or Dem establishment part of the "alt-right".

Yeah, Dickie Spencer put out a press release in response to this basically saying if it's not pro-white, then it's not alt-right.
radixjournal.com/blog/2016/8/24/clintons-attack-on-the-alt-right-press-release
archive.is/FLexj
All the slightly hackneyed "I dunt want to sound like nadzi" terminology is there, but it's good to see someone's putting their foot down.

-The donald kosher lovers
-MPC autists
-TRS faggots
-Alt-righters that were liberal lefties 8 months ago
-Cukchanners refugees
-Autist Weeabos that though /fullpol/ shared the same chan culture like most imageboards hilariously they really think anime is not degenerate.

You are a bunch of delusional faggots, keep believeing that all of you are redpilled after reading a few quality infographics in /fullpol/, You havent read a single book , let alone do something productive , a bunch of untermensch and normalfags with enough autism to claim political relevance for creating and spreading a few memes and sucking some e-celebs dicks.

Let me be clear,parroting other people opinions even if they are far-right doesnt make you any less blue pilled because they are still other people opinions,

You are not right and you are not even the right.

Alt-Right is just a sphere of ideologies, personalities, and content ranging from race realist lolbertarians and christfriends, to traditionalists too far right to not be called Nazis, to edgy poz-guzzling faggots desperate to save white civilization as they're left behind by the marxist institutions that used them to help destabilize it.

It's a label at best and a nebulous connection used to try to 'fit in' at worst; Holla Forums isn't a part of it simply because we're too broad and anonymous a community to accept any given branding or understanding other than being politically incorrect. The alt-right, for it's share of cucks and e-celeb parasites, has a lot of good people and momentum behind it; and for every CommonCuck and Milo there's a dozen decent folk.
As with anything else, don't take anyone claiming to be 'alt-right' at face value, but don't damn them for it either.

The latest Daily Shoah has them cucking to a fucking faggot from Gawker. Literally aiding the enemy. They could've wrecked him so goddamn hard and set an example for the ages, came close once. Instead they chose to be a bunch of cucks There's no honour in cucking, much less in cucking to an enemy yet in need of being vanquished.

They had a pearl but chose to be swines.

But Trump is embedded with Jews, like it or not. Still vote for him anyways because the resulting infighting is taking away one of their bigger tools: the media. It's like some wanna give up sometimes and bury their head in the sand.

This in essence. It's the idpol bullshit. Same bullshit that happened with GamerGate and other "movements". Watch it closely.

I would have tendency to believe so.
Since (((they))) can't take "us" down directly, they are then trying to seed some dissent so that "we" do it for them.

Just stay strong until after the elections, and see how it goes.

Why waste time allowing retards to determine what you believe? Rather than worrying about it and internalizing another retarded label, just focus on doing.

Milo isn't alt-right you fucking retards. He's just some opportunistic entertainer who loves to piss off feminists.

He holds views that NOBODY on the alt-right does such as reparations for niggers.

Knowing and informing people what the opposite group is trying to do is a good thing IMO.
After that, yes just keep on going and do what you have to do.

go away evil dogger

As long as you focus on doing rather than getting caught up in their game, you'll be alright. It's why GG got subverted by narcissistic fuckwits who're busy talking about looking pretty rather than getting anything done. It's a pattern and one they're honing to counteract any future movements.

I completely agree.
It took some two month to get GG subverted. And for some odd reason, we are about two months from elections.

Took a lot longer than two months, but the rot was there early on. It just became complete after Holla Forumsermin took control of IBs, breaking off a bastion in favor of gatekeeping for their friends.

cancerous hugbox

Christcucks suck. Prudes suck.

Atheism and having fun doesn't.

Good on you, mod.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is very simple. Shillary's pals give them names like Feminist Majority. Why do you think they started (I guarantee you a fucking kike started this) the label Alt-Right? It literally means "alternative," which implies that it is NOT NORMAL. This is total kike wordplay, and we shouldn't fall for it. There's a reason it got correlated with faggot kikes so fast–that's what the label actually refers to.

Old Bob and Horus already said it–you're either pro-white or you're anti-white.

Our faction is pro-white. That's it. I get that Holla Forums is predominantly NS and that's fine, but our political faction to deal with the Rothschilds and their shitty puppet minion daywalker faggot friends is PRO-WHITE. That is the term to impose. The root of that term is what happens to Whites, which is what we are about.

No one remembers the reasoning for left/right dichotomy, and even fewer will in the future (yeah–hand of the kind–no normies will ever grasp that, and it doesn't apply anymore). What really matters is our race. Keep that centered when using terms politically.

Cuck is a fucking great term and a good example of a good application of a word along the same lines of the above reasoning. A cuckold, yes, but a cuckold towards their RACE.

"All that is not of good race in this world is chaff." –Der Fuehrer

Language matters, words matter. Yes it is "important".

The biggest shills are the people that call others "shills" all the time. Also, kikes most aggressively post kikes, as the Garrison edits confirm. Good day.

Am I keeping up with this?

fucking rekt

rekt

rekt

Holla Forums is RIGHT
We are not the alternative.
We are not "alt"

We are the facts and the truth behind the false narrative.
We are objectively correct.

Holla Forums
IS
NOT
ALT-RIGHT

(USER GASSED OP FOR THIS POST)

No, but the alt-right shouldn't be completely discarded. Even in their most faggotry infested site, counter-currents, they produce articles and material that are well written and informative, on our political spectrum and add deeper analysis on the problems that plauge our world. Up until Milo and mainstream trump civic nationalists co-opted the term, the alt-right as a whole was not an issue for most people. This limiting of things has harmed our ability to discuss other right wing people, not just the alt-right. There's plenty of stuff by fantastic people like Ryan Landry and Billy Pratt that I'd love to be able to post and talk about on here, but the window has become incredibly limited to anything that isn't fucking TRS. TRS is fine, but as is, we're 100% yin and 0% yang when both groups can be a source of power.

Yeah. I don't remember why we only talk about Jack Donovan and Milo now lol. Everyone has a fixation on faggots, especially Milo who's obviously the worst oven bait of the bunch. Lotsa good chaps out there as you mention.

The Alt-Kike is the anti-Holla Forums

What the fuck does Alex Jones have to do with any of this.

He is the Alt-Right and Hillary mentioned him in the same moment

No he isn't, Hillary just awkwardly swung into that territory in order to niggerrig a point about muh gun control. Do you think Vladmir Putin purposefully organizes all this shit too?

If this comes off as rage to you then you must be on low-test, shit cuck.

Oh yeah he is.

Doesn't pretty much everyone who posts on the Stormer or TRS or MPC also go to Holla Forums?

Holla Forums isn't an ideology, it's a space.

What kind of bug-chaser are you? Without the ovens, the parasites might survive.

Holla Forums is NatSoc and this upsets many people so badly to the point they actively try to subvert the board.

Somehow NatSoc really mines the salt right out of Leftards and progressives.

Alt-right is to Holla Forums what cuckservatives are for alt-right.

Don't get me wrong, there are good people involved. I like the TRS shit.

But they are very plebs, recognizing race but still seemingly clinging on to petty notions like human rights.

oy vey goyim! Don't unite for white identity! ! You are better off split into unorganized groups! Don't trust labels! Just stay in your little image board and worship a frog!!

New York Antifa + their connections (CTR recently and who knows who else) started a troll campaign against the "alt-right" in Fall 2015 mainly focused on pushing the homosexual wedge. They were partially successful and continue to be. They did this because of Trump's surging success during the critical primary period, "alt-right" sites organizing to dominate internet discourse on many important news sites, the NY NPI conference operating smoothly and the mainstreaming of the "cuckservative" meme. They were afraid.

"alt-right" is the name of a warband collective of various tribes uniting against a common enemy.

2nd image needs shapiro and cruz to be put under cuckseravtives

It's from the 2015 period I mentioned so some things have changed. Influencing the audiences that surround each figure are also the real goal while the figure themselves is kind of a means to an end; so Ben Shapiro might be an enemy now but his former audience might still be ripe.

Never forget that our enemies, who are reading this thread right now, have already failed in one of their primary objectives: pic related.

Taki, Jim Goad, Mcinnes, and Stefan are all racially-aware.

Needs to be 2 gaps:
Race gap and JQ gap.

Also, add IronMarch and My Posting Career. They're important forums.

IM seems like the internet equivalent of controlled-op skinheads tbh; same goes for DS to a lesser extent. I haven't actually spent much time there though so I'm basing my opinion on what I've ostensibly seen from them here and elsewhere. MPC is cool.

I know quite a few legit guys on IM.

IF YOU SUPPORT ALT-RIGHT IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM YOU ARE ENEMY OF Holla Forums

ALT-RIGHT AND EVERYONE IN IT ARE OUR ENEMIES

fuck your 4chan graph faggot. gas yourself.

I agree. Its a meme.

Well said.

there's only 1 'gap' that's important, the JQ gap

if you don't acknowledge it, you're basically a gatekeeper (eg Jared Taylor)

post was for

alt-right is cancer