I've always had two rules in my life. First was 'Look, don't touch' when it came to little girls...

I've always had two rules in my life. First was 'Look, don't touch' when it came to little girls. I always considered myself a pedo, but not one that would ever try to molest and damage the innocence of a child. Second, was that suicide was stupid, and that people should just go out and do dangerous fun stuff like rock climbing or parachuting, i.e. not caring about the consequences, instead.

I think one of these is going to give soon. It ultimately wouldn't be that hard to kidnap say a 7 year old girl and enjoy her in my basement for a few years. It'd probably make life worth living for those few years. If anything went wrong, I'd probably have a cyanide pill handy.

I'm a pretty long way off from making any sort of solid plan, but I just want to know what you guys think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poker_Night_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had sex with my own mom when she was 7 years old, there really is nothing wrong.

I think you're a disgusting pedo that should rethink your second rule

Wouldn't that require that she give birth to you at age 6, and that she started fucking a baby?

Why do people like to barge in like this and just say the stupidest shit?

It's one of the two rules that I have in my life ;)

I c-cant stop fapping senpai

That is correct.

Why do you ask?

See. Here is the problem with society
YOU ARE PERFECTLY NORMAL!!

It is society's degradation to feminism that puts us in a tough spot. You are attracted to little girls. Yes? You even say you consider yourself a pedo

So here is the tough spot.
HOW DO YOU GET SEXUAL RELEASE!!????

EVERY.FUCKING.PERSON. says that a person is entitled to a healthy sex life because sex = comfort and mental stability. Without sex and physical intimacy of any kind people go mental and depressed and all sorts of tragic things start entering their minds

So: Who do you have sex with?
Cant have sex with older women. Your dick wont work. Because you arent sexually attracted to them

Cant have sex with men. You aren't a homo. You're a pedo

Cant have sex with animals. You arent attracted to them

So the only LOGICAL thing to deduce is to start having sex with kids. OH WAIT BUT YOU CANT BECAUSE FEMINIST LAWS

So that leaves you bitter. And sad. And depressed. Which leads to resentment because you aren't having a healthy sex life because you are DENIED one by our governments

And that resentment leads to anger which spurs on thoughts of rape and violence. It is a sad downward spiral when pedos aren't allowed to freely explore their sexuality

Fuck man. In many parts of the world homosexuality is rampant and legal. Even beastiality is legal in the majority of the world. If it isn't legal in the books there is no laws against it so it is naturally legal

Schizophrenic people also believe their world view is correct.

Pedophilia is same shit as femenism. Both are kikes' shit that was enforced on white people, so the latter could extinct.

Then why do Jews engage in both? I'm sure they're not in the business of going extinct.

Be strong dude. A moment of bliss isn't worth your life. Hold out until robololis are a thing.
Why do you like lg's?

Only goyim children, goy. It doesn't hurt the jewish race to rape a White girl.

What about rabbis sucking on Jew babies cocks though?

The fact that I could somewhat sympathize with you at the start tells me that this is probably at least half true. There definitely seems to be some dissonance between your premise and conclusion.

I'll ask you this. For what reason, value, principle, etc. did you retain those rules? And why how has that changed?>>7239227

WRONG
Nobody is even entitled to friendship, let alone sexual relations.

Because:
1. kikes are fucked up.
2. they violate white children.
Their religion involves gay orgies, and lot of sources in the past, before the 1945 wrote how they loved to rape and murder European children and then use their remains for religious rituals. By the way, before the 1945 year jews have been expelled from various nations a few times in a century because of their sick shit.
Most sexual deviations that became popular and enforced through media in XX-XXIth centuries are their doing. Gay-, pedo-, copro- (jews have strange attachment to shit) philias, interracial crap (this one is only for whites. Jews don't want to breed with other races), etc - popularization of these are all their doing.

Here's the sauce on that webm:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poker_Night_(film)

Is it worth the watch OP? Your clip makes it look charming but it doesn't have the best reviews.

sage

Holy shit you put a lot of effort into that shitty point.

In my experience few people are exclusively pedo.

Your experience means jack shit. Pedos aren't like homos or trannys. We can't preach to the fucking choir

If there were no rules against it I guarantee you that the grand majority of men wouldn't even look at having sex with females over 20. THAT is how tight and juicy a little girls pussy is

Men have fought wars over little girls and the right to fuck underage pussy

Holy shit. I'm unironically starting to question myself…

Of course a virgin would say this you dumb fuck
Go talk to anyone at least mildly social and you will find that having an active sex life is NIGH ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS to leading a happy life

Without sex you are severly lacking something in your life. As a pedo it is illegal for us to have sex with who we are attracted to. Therefore - we cannot have sex. And many of us do not have sex because it is strictly illegal

Which is why the majority of pedos resort to using tools such as cp and other erotica to curb our needs. With the less foruntate having to resort to rape and kidnapping. With, again sadly, a few more resorting to suicide

samefag

So are you condoning the existence of sexuality-based left-wing pressure groups?

337 is me
338 is not

I'm 338
337 faggot can post a screenshot

Oh. Guess not.

Point still stands. You deserve nothing.

*16 ftfy

i'm 338 but the browser fucked up

You've proved nothing. Your urgent replying reveals your guilt. Those screenshots will never materialize.

I hade sex with my faughter when I was eleven.

You removed too many (You)s
You fucking moron.

Did OP bail :'(

are you 48, 51 or 55?

Gas the feminists, cunny war now.

You fail to grasp the point behind anonymous image boards you shill.

She's with the FBI

?

Nice try fbi

Sorry, was busy
The lg rule was more self preservation, I think, and would have consequence of damaging a child. The suicide thing was part of my fear of death as a kid, I though if I didn't care if I lived or died, I would have panic attacks while in line for the roller coaster. Plus it's always how my depression has manifested, less 'I'm going to be sad' more 'I got fired? Girl broke up with me? Whatever'
And why how has that changed?
I got suicidal, and I though "what's something I want to do, but never had the courage?"

I never watched it, I got interested, watched the trailer, saw the 'little girl' he devoted to fucking was the over ripe age of 16 and lost all interest

don't worry boys, we'll have sex robots soon enough