What do you think of girls being red pilled?

What do you think of girls being red pilled?

Women can't have opinions, they're simply following trends.

Little girls are even worse

Women can't be red pilled because it counteracts their entire existence; it's essentially admitting that they are gold digging parasites and aren't needed for survival

The only way to redpill a girl is to have a redpilled man fuck her well. The reason there are so many liberal women is that they are fucking beta males and foreigners

I know a 13 year old sociopath girl who's very red pilled.
I guess it's just a specific circumstance.

I know a bipolar 13 year old who says the government took away her dad.
I guess it's jusg a specific circumstance.

I'm saying it about her, you retard, she's unaware of all of these things.
The sociopath bit is mostly a guess but she does fit all of the symptoms at the same time.

Bipolars are the scum of the earth tho

Since you used an anime picture I'm now not surprised that you didn't understand me. What I meant was that you don't know what redpilled means if you are assigning it to someone with such characteristics.

Fair enough, but i can tell you what she does know since it's fun for me to analyze her and ask a bunch of questions.
But that's as far as she goes i believe, sage for slightly off topic.

If she's just realizing that at 13 I'd say she's a bit slow. Did you introduce her to /r/atheism or something?

I met her some months ago so i really cannot tell.
I think the lack of emotion shows potential, but it also gives me no way to play with her…

I am redpilling them.

Why are you interacting with a 13 year old girl user? Are you underage or pedo

I'm just a nice guy whos curious

To fight off the stereotypes.

Curious about underage sexuality? There is nothing that you can get from her that you can't get from other girls your age except sweet sweet teen nudes

It's more than just that, user

Tell me then, how is this teen worth the risk of being exposed as a pedo and jail.

He's not me, I'm still saging by accident.

I'm gonna stop seeing this girl anyway. I don't like it when people accidently see a 24 year old man and a 13 year old girl together.

you are a feminist, you just want to have your cake and eat it, perhaps you think that feminism isnt cool anymore, you want to join the next fad, which is rejecting feminism, but its just a facade

you still receive all the "benefits" of being a feminist. every single woman in western society is a feminist because society has integrated the tenants of politicized feminism which every woman "benefits" from. this can be proven simply. every woman has the right to vote in western cultures, all women believe they have the right to vote, no woman would denounce their right to vote, voting is one of the core tenants of feminism, all women "benefit" from feminism.

feminism is about eroding femininity, the hijab is a typically feminine aspect of some Muslim cultures. if you are against women wearing hijabs you are against women being feminine ie you are inline with other examples of degenerate feminine doctrine. other examples are not shaving legs being a feminists trait, which makes them less feminine, voting like a man, going to work like a man.

ofcouse none of these things are truly benefits, because they are degenerating women by degrading their femininity whilst also destroying masculinity.

take your nose ring out and cover your self up a bit more and well talk about you being traditionally feminine and non feminist. until then could you stop your hypocritical pretense that you are in any way non feminist.

some other "benefit"s you might be getting due to feminist degeneracy. your not married so i guess you havent taken your partners name and you still fuck him without being in wedlock or do you cuck him and have a bull?

fgt

You want me to keep going?

hm that quote should be

if its possible for a human female to be red pilled i think it would be very hard for them to be a girl

it would take massive amounts of maturity to reject society treating you like a princess in the pursuit of truth

I don't need women to tell me old news from imageboards for money.

Oh Jesus fuck me… uuugh!

Sad you get off to a drawing. Fuck your imagination.