Why aren't you cleaning out your ears with q-tips? It is such a sublime pleasure in life and very inexpensive...

Why aren't you cleaning out your ears with q-tips? It is such a sublime pleasure in life and very inexpensive. I've had sex and used q-tips to clean my ear canals and I must say it's a toss up as to which feels better. It is truly an epicure's delight and very inexpensive. Just don't be a tard and puncture your ear drum.

I clean my urethra with them.

That's pretty degenerate fam.
This could have been a nice, wholesome thread and you had to ruin it.

Just because you need a colostomy doesn't mean other people don't have an urethra.

I use an ear canal plunger and inject urine instead

i bet it feels better than a woman's orgasm.

I'm terrified of puncturing my ear drums. I just grow out my thumb and pointer nails and use them instead.

because that shit just pushes more earwax further back into your ear canal

you need someone competent (doctor?) to clean it out with a tool, almost pick related, but i think a wire hoop would be more useful, had one with a wire used when I had an ear infection and it was amazing how much earwax was removed

You don't need to clean wax out of your ears, it's there for a purpose.
What you can do, is to use q tips to clean the exterior part of your ear, the little round hole made of cartilage.

This is also true, don't think there's any real reason to remove it, it just felt really good

Of course it did, your ear was infected user.

I feel like this is an ad.

You're all wrong. The best way to clean your ears is the water/alcohol pick. That actually gets the earwax out. I've had it done twice and got out massive earwax plugs. The difference in hearing is like hd audio the first few days until you adjust.

fucking normalfags. i just let the wax build up until it turns into a giant ball and falls out of my ear

I'm a Registered nurse. What we normally do in GPs is have patients use "waxsol" or some other oil drops -even olive oil in a pinch- for a few days. They come in and we use an ear syringe to flush the crap out. It can be a manual nozzle squirt gun with a cover to make sure it won't go far enough to perforate the ear drum, or a "propulse" machine that barely goes into the canal.
It feels weird, but I have gotten gigantic lumps out of people's ears with this method.

no it's anime

I clean my ears with water. rubbing the wax around with a dry q-tip seems gross.

Because pouring in hydrogen peroxide feels so much better.

Jeez, at least get a proper urethra sound, I have the one pictured. I love the feeling when the ridges enter the bladder.

The time you created this thread I suddenly had issues with too much earwax in my left ear.
Fuck you OP. I know it was you. Now undo the spell so we can all be civilized and have fun again.

This. If your ear is feeling sensitive or itchy in addition to having very pungent and dark ear wax then you've most likely got an infected ear. The PH level of the ear wax actually helps to fight off the infection and prevent further spread. REMOVING the ear wax might feel good but unless you have something to replace the lost wax with, you're only making matters worse. If, for whatever reason you still want to remove the earwax then after doing so you should use something like a tissue or dabbed in a natural antiseptic and lightly apply it to the outter ear and the entrance to the canal at the very most. This'll help make up for the colossal mistake that removing the ear wax was while helping to keep the entrance to your ear clear of any other foreign shit that might make matters worse. Ear wax is meant to build up and coat the inside of your ear canal, over time the wax closest to the exit of your ear will dry up and begin to fall away. Again, if you REALLY want to remove the ear wax because it genuinely feels good, go see a G.P and ask them to take a sample of what's inside your ear to check for things like fungal infections. If you STILL don't want to do that, at least use something smooth and loop shaped, something that can be used to hook the wax. Whatever you do don't use a goddamn q-tip beyond the entrance to your ear, they'll force the wax further into your ear and potentially compact it which can result in major issues. If you DO have an infection compacting the wax can create a hotbed for bacterial and fungal growth which will eventually spread past your ear drum and can result in permanant damage.

tl;dr don't stick shit in your ears, least of all q-tips.

at least you're not breathing manually

You're halfway there. Just dab the q-tip with hydrogen peroxide and then clean your ears.

is there way to put feces on to that so you can poo while you pee?