Why is intelligence unattractive to women?

Why is intelligence unattractive to women?

The Pauls are getting what's coming to them soon so for now shut the fuck up and ignore em

jews

it's not. you're just a beta bitch.

it isn't

t.retard

gee i wonder how this thread will go…

There are statistically far fewer intelligent women than intelligent men. Being around an intelligent man makes them feel inferior, unless you're a beta bitch and let them think they're right when they're not.

I'm smart, I passed high school and I'm swimming in pussy

All you need to do to pass high school is show up.

You've conflated autism with intelligence. Actual intelligence is attractive, but unfortunately, autists think they are intelligent when in reality they exhibit the behavioral symptoms of chronic excessive serotonin and stunted mental growth that prevents them from becoming fully human.

You're confusing "dumb is attractive" with "money is attractive".

The media promotes being stupid as something good. Women sees it as something popular because it tells them they are. Herd mentality.

In short, jews.

Shit nigga I'd go for just emotionally stable if she just looks average. "muh intelligent womyn" are overrated.

Intelligence isn't unattractive. Being a faggot who thinks his probably barely above average intelligence makes up for him being a loser in every other sense is.
Get fit.
Get some income.
Stop being a pompous faggot.
Stop rationalizing your failures as the result of positive traits.

Then, and only then, will girls be attracted to you.

You're like that kid everyone hated in school who thinks people don't like him because they're idiots.
They aren't too stupid to see how great you are. You're too stupid to recognize your own flaws.

You can't stick intelligence in a pussy.

Because intelligent men don't let women take all their money.

Women want fun and excitement in their lives. They are like children. Women HATE to be bored. They need drama. This is why women cheat in a perfectly good marriage and abuse their own kids to have something to talk about with their girlfriends on Sunday

He has a fun and exciting life
Women like his high-energy antics and personality
He is fun
Women like fun

This motherfucker gets it.

lol wut? only 12 year old girls like that fag

why they dont buy a bike or jump from a bridge

They don't, they're retarded yes, but beta men think they're smart, they're not, so they'll get rejected no matter what.

Stephen Hawking got married twice.

Shut the fuck up.

I seen a hot women fucked a scientist so no. I think the media make them look bad so the women is brainwashed to breed with the stupid people instead in order to breed more sheeples for them to control. Smart people is hard to control so they are not the ideal sheelps for the jews. Just food thought. Please forgive my english sir.

It can be intimidating or annoying.
You want to flip your cards in order to look intimidating, because that's just one more layer of dominance, and women like that.
If you are clever, it's easy to look misterious and intriguing to girls who think you're clever, just try not letting them know your life is actually very boring.

Because women are emotional animals.

underrated post

jews hate free thinkers, right?

"The main difference between men and the animals is the difference in their power of concentration. All success in any line of work is the result of this. Everybody knows something about concentration. We see its results every day. High achievements in art, music, etc., are the results of concentration. An animal has very little power of concentration. Those who have trained animals find much difficulty in the fact that the animal is constantly forgetting what is told him. He cannot concentrate his mind long upon anything at a time. Herein is the difference between man and the animals—man has the greater power of concentration. The difference in heir power of concentration also constitutes the difference between man and man. Compare the lowest with the highest man. The difference is in the degree of concentration. This is the only difference."

Because modern intelligence is dysgenic. It used to be that the most intelligent man was the one with the most knowledge of how to kill things, how to cook things, how to take care of the land, how to travel, how to build weapons, how to heal, how to store and trade wealth, etc.

But nowadays intelligence just means how many inconsequential books did you memorize and how many worthless diplomas did you accumulate.

Modern intelligence is rightfully shunned by women because it is worthless. They still respond very well to men who are intelligent in the things that matter.

For much the same reason stupidity is.
Both are two extreme ends of a spectrum and are therefore the least desireable, as the fringes are always the least safe places to be from an evolutionary standpoint. So very smart and very stupid people are always going to be at a disadvantage when it comes to finding mates. Bell curve, baby. Average Joes stand the best chance…they always have, and they always will.

Being a sperg is unattractive. Get out of the paradigm of 'smart' and 'cool' you can be both, just don't feel entitled because you're a euphoric faggot.

You can have your cake and eat it too as long as you choose to be humble enough to accept failings. People limit themselves and dress it up as being bitter at others because YOU don't want to change.

tbh your shit doesn't makes sense

No, what they want is strength and security. "Fun" guys typically display strength e.g. A guy who rides a motorcycle is displaying strength through his confidence in riding a vehicle that's pretty dangerous especially if he's driving fast. A woman feels secure when a man takes control of a dangerous situation. A man who's afraid of getting fired, losing his comforts, pissing people off, or getting injured is a man coward who offers no security.

It's not unattractive, but I also don't every women values it. More women do value people who present themselves as intelligent than intelligence in itself imo.
If you're unattractive or socially mal-adept (in a way that isn't cute) however, just coming off as smart isn't going to cut it. There are more undesirable qualities than desirable qualities in that case. And even for people who present themselves intelligently, there are many other traits such as attractiveness, wealth and humor that I think women enjoy more.

Hilarious self-deception. If you knew the truth you would mess your pantaloons.

Come on, I am missing something. The jews put the drugs in the food to dumb them down so there is a reason why they hated the smart people.

don't make it so goddamn hard to get a girl wet

that's all I have to say.

fuckin man up spergs

this

This again, actually being smart is pretty valuable in women, the problem is that autists cant figure that they are retards.

See? autism.

they definitely put the drugs in your food, otherwise there's no explaining that pile of dog shit coming out of your keyboard.

Why aren't women unattractive to intelligence?

I think being little bit drunk might help them to be more social.

that's what I do honestly

they're not.

Nah I ate the two chicken drums that was made yesterday.

Same, I only do this when it's on special occasion or when there is a lot of people around.

Actually smart people have less sex.

That is another useful reason for the jews to destroy them with the non-white people due to the low white replacment growth.

Keep telling yourself that, honey

I believe this.

The things that strengthen the mind also cause neurosis, self-doubt, and emotional problems.

Even if she values intelligence, it's possible that you repel her because you're an asshole.

why the fuck are you even replying to retards who post smug anime girls as reaction pics?

Because I am bored.

Low iq has lots of sex, thats a fact and yes, i was an asshole to a decent fuckdoll… iq is overrated.

This, sorry for samegoying, but an autist saying that he is smart is like a feminist saying that she is hot.

Very easy to explain.

Men want something inferior to themselves, so they can dominate it.
Most healthy men have a healthy sense of self-worth and therefore can get that from women, but men with very low confidence sometimes develop fetishes for other races like asians, black women, fat girls or even little girls, because they can't imagine themselves ever being superior to a real woman, so they resort to these types.

Now the IQ curve of men is flatter than the one of women, which is a consequence of there being more intelligent men than intelligent women, but there are also more stupid men than stupid women.

So on average, especially among the plebs, intelligence is not a desirable trait in women. It intimidates them, because they can't handle it.

The most masculine men in this case are dominant bisexual men, because they are able to dominate other men.

uh huh

This, btw, i have very low confidence but i like pol tier babes with curvy bodies, long legs, high iq and knowledge.

…i miss her…

Honorary OP.

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

you are specifically looking for asian women in a white majority country, because they seem to you easier to dominate

see above

projection isnt an argument, you have no idea why people like what they do.

I never said it's 100% of all people looking for asian women.

But if you are a white guy with very low sexual experience in a white majority country and disregarding white women and specifically look for asian ones, then you are very likely doing what I described.

because you say so?

Really struck a nerve there, user, didn't I? ;)

/thread

I ONLY WANNA MAKE THEM FEEL GOOOOOOD

~ ayyyy ~~

Sup Elliott, reaching us even from beyond the grave.

No but I'm going on intuition here

Its not. Autism is.

samefag

All me

women are retarded
/thread

Too true. Too true.

Damn. Aragi's a pimp.

Smartness isn't attractive to the women, you idiot.

Women? Why are you even trying to equate them equal to men?

Women go after rich guy and don't care if they are hot or not.