Command and Conquer

The game is cool.

Kane did nothing wrong.

The first Red Alert was the best C&C

fake history bullshit
the original is by far superior

Tell me about Kane! Why does he wear the goatee?

remains silent

why is GDI bad, NOD-kun?

ftfy

it also has a mind controlling character who has Hebrew letters on his forehead. I wonder what they meant by that…

>why is (((GDI))) bad

t. has not seen flying cars yet

how is it to live in tiberium infested wasteland, user?

i still have the original Yuris revenge game CD in perfect condition in it's original boxcase that i promised to return to a friend like 8-9 years ago. i wonder if my friend misses it

the first red alert had the best campaign missions.

he's probably dead by now

maybe he left me the game in his Will or something. if not i'm going to have to burry the game with him. i don't like stealing from dead people.

sci-fi > alternate history

LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN!

wrong

I guess that depends. Are you a GDI scum or are you a NOD freedom fighter?

Or he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him off a desert cliff.

red alert:

tiberian dawn:

based on the game play alone and not the characters, I'd say that the original Red Alert was way fucking better.

who plays C&C games for the gameplay though?

me, when I was a teen back when this game came out. Back when your mom was fucking niggers and eventually met your dad and gave birth to you.

h-how did you know?

This game actually had pretty damn good graphics back in the day, it also usually didn't lag unless you had a shitty amount of RAM with a bunch of units on the screen. I remember seeing the tanks back when I was a little kid, I thought they looked so badass. It also felt good to point and click and watch something move to your position that you selected and destroy the unit you select, while simultaneously controlling your base with hotkeys. I miss traditional strategy games. They are dead now.

Wait it acually happened in a game?

Following a series of international terrorist bombings that culminate in the destruction of the fictional Grain Trade Center in Vienna – attacks which are quickly attributed to the Brotherhood of Nod - the United Nations Security Council realizes that Kane and Nod are commencing a global campaign of terrorism, and authorises the Global Defense Initiative to intervene on its behalf, setting a conflict in motion that escalates into a world war.

Brother of Nod did nothing wrong.

what could go wrong?

They are wearing whole armour body so they are fine unless the armour is destroyed and be enslaved to mine the tiberium field.

NOD technology is awesome.

How did the game creator know?

Isn't it obvious? Westwood Studios did 9/11.

I remember the old fond days when I played this game. :-(

Yea renegade was the best

Always liked them better tbqh fem

You fucktard basement dwellers couldn't play a real game face to face with another person, if your life depended on it!

Isn't it obvious? Westwood Studios did 9/11.

Also my post has been deleted - 'EVIDENCE OF A COVER-UP - but the truth will not be subdued this easily.

Grain Trade Center

Coincidence??? You decide.

They make authoritarian ideology look more attractive than democracy.

Mastermind is a good game, and you should feel good for posting it.

Mastermind is what made me who I am today!

Interesting

Renegade was crap
but I loved it anyways
pew

Why is it crap?

Try this game if you liked C&C.

C&C ist gut, ja, but can't really beat TA and SupCom
TA was dank, and still is, especially with Total Mayhem mod - shit is so cash.
also, SupCom is epic

Nice try, faggot. Everyone knows that it's all about xcom which is clearly superior game. Is your game about saving the world from ayy lmaos using soldiers resilient as paper, brave as niggers and athletic like Stephen Hawking? No? I thought so.

why was this so bad?

I wish there was like a civilian mod were you could like kidnap women and like rape/torture them. Shit would be cash! That could actually go for really any game, and I would give it 10+ extra internet points if they added people of all ages so I could really cement my character(s) as a sick and twisted fuck.

Also, on that same issue, I would like it if a studio like DICE made a school-shooting simulator that was very realistic. Like in Postal 2 where you can get the guy to say "Get the fuck down" you could do that to the students but with even more options. Like I said earlier it would be cool if you could get your guy to say "Take of your clothes you fucking filthy slut" and have them be like "NO NO PLEASE NO" and you point the gun at them and they do it and then you could like cut their hand off and fuck them. Shit would be cash, dog!

Also, would be cool in Vietnam if there was a civilian faction that would allign themselves with OPFOR or BLUFOR depending on random number generators. The aim of the civilians is to supply the sides with stuff and try not to be captured tortured or raped by the opposite team. Would be cool. Even cooler is that you could customise your own civilian with any age! So you would like having a bunch of little girls running around going "OI HOI NO CHANG PINGUA" trying to not get raped/tortured LOL and in the scorebordes it would be a K/D/R ratio where you deaths, kills and rapes would all be tallied.
Death = -5
Kill = 20
Rape = 10

Just an idea.

How is this possible???

WHAT WAS THAT FUCKING GAME WHERE YOU WERE SOME KIND OF ROBOT TRANSFORMER THING THAT COULD SHIFT BETWEEN TANK AND JET MODE THEN RUN AROUND BLASTING SHIT ?

Power through peace.

Oh, i was playing a demo of it around 2003. It was on a cd, which comes with a videogame magazine. Never played full version, and performance on my garbage can computer was terrible.

EH UH EH UH EH
WOOO
YEAAHHHEHEHHHEAHHH

Played it, there is still a original cd somewhere in parents home. Actually, this was way better, than c&c in terms of a gameplay.

I was so good at ren.
Renegade X was good for awhile, then the lowered the damage tables now it's just 60 player tag on insanely huge maps.

I can still rememeber the exicitedment of waiting for the two halves of the demo to download over 56k. 9megs one of them I think.
I love harvesting tiberium.

herog zwie?

or airmech?

there were some awesome mods for it.
I enjoyed it but the limited non respawning resources sucked.
give it another try and see if you like it. China was always fun.

Olden good days is gone. ;_;

The needs of the many are outweighed by the needs of the yuri.

RA2 or gtfo you pleb niggers.

Kane is immortal.

open RA is great

I remember that I was playing a lot. It's pretty awesome.

PS the guys from original westwood got together to make some small games

Thank for the video.

All of those are real though

I'd probably say Red Alert 2 is the best in terms of actual gameplay, nostalgia and aesthetic preferences aside.

Have you tried Renegade X?

Why is this game praised so much? The music's good, I'll give it that.

It was a Command & Conquer game in name only. On the other hand, it's still pretty fun with Zero Hour and the Shockwave mod. I think I'd still rather play Act of War as far as the vanilla games go, though.

Herzog Zwei.

Yup.

Half of Holla Forums's userbase are made up of metafags and rulecucks that came from both Nu/pol/ & Holla Forums.

Electronic Arts destroyed Westwood Studios. It's a tragic.