User, why haven't you got yourself a nice Alissa sexdoll yet?

user, why haven't you got yourself a nice Alissa sexdoll yet?

This is so fucking creepy, please don't post more.

Item 9 is illegal

Because I have real sex. With real women.

choo choo motherfucker, next destination, anal devastation.

Haha nerd

You think you're special, huh?
Maybe some people are just into kinky shit. Think about that.

It kills you by pressing you between its two chins

Because I love fucking women. Not dolls that look like children, pedo.

Because I'm not a pedo and don't want to get thrown in jail, rather have something like pic related

you have a beautiful daughter OP. be proud of her.

I killed my sex doll today because it was making me lose too much precious bodily fluids
Knife to the vajayjay

do you mean CD Alissa P?
she looks like Bella K tbh, not Alissa.

also, how do you care for it's hair and body with these kind of dolls?
do you have to wash it occasionally? I bet it will eventually smell, especially the hair if you make "love" to it daily.

If it was a loli doll I might not have killed it
Or maybe not
I already busted the asshole

Mine was leaking a brown fluid

lmaoing

Whats a Cd

I soon realized it was as repulsive as a real woman

Does semen oxidize and turn brown btw?

i dunno search google faggot

Candy Doll newfag

looks like Sora Aoi. disgusting boobs though. need to be a lil bit smaller

How about you don't call me faggot or I will murder your sex doll while you sleep

wtf i searched that and now I have to clean my history faggot

dunno if joking but lulz anyway

i hope ur in the US and will get v&

hey pedofag

because my lgf would be jealous

I just had the idea that I could probably use this thing as ballistic gel now

Fucking a human-like doll is nothing more than masturbation, unless you can develop an emotional connection with plastic and rubber, in which case I rather pass.

It's probably a pretty fun object for you to use in the presence of someone else in order to put them in the mood, but other than that I don't see much use for it. Also, the fact that you have to clean the doll and keep it somewhere, take it out, put it away, move it around, it just seems way too much trouble for something you can do with your bare hands accomplishing virtually the exact same effect.

Maybe virgins could find it entertaining, but any sane individual who has had sex before would just look at a sex doll as a hassle.

I am waiting for robots

because its pretty goddamn pathetic?

and the normal way of getting sex and emotional intimacy isn't?
all 3DPD are whores in some way, so you're going to pay either way, and the doll can't fuck you over, or cheat.

ofcourse you pay, life isn't free. you sacrifice so you can gain. admitted current western society is self destructive, men don't really have a reason to engage with women anymore, not even professionally.

but it's not pathetic.
fucking a doll is.
it's pretty goddamn pathetic user. you know this.

Not as pathetic as most American hookers

Before I killed my dirty little 4'11" cumslut, I got about as much enjoyment out of it's perky body than I would paying substandard hookers who just lay there anyway

Now I'm going monkmode to build my vigor until
the day of retribution

why?

yeah, paying cash for sloppy STD sex is pretty pathetic too. but why are you even masturbating to begin with. just rub one out once or twice per month and focus on your life instead of your dick

if men don't have a reason to engage with 3DPD anymore, then that means supporting people that make these dolls is a noble thing to do, or at least the smart thing to do. For support of this kind of thing will lead to circumventing 3DPD altogether.

have we had this conversation before about 3-4 months ago?

are you the one that thinks robots won't ever able to take the motherly role in the family?

among other things yeah. we had this discussion 2 - 3 times. no use in expanding on that again

I agree

Transhumanism is for kikes

or for people that aren't retarded

Only life creates life

and if that life is intelligent enough it can improve upon itself, or/and make a different, superior form of life

you hate yourself so much that you would see yourself destroyed and take over. I feel you.
I despise myself too. I don't have to courage to try and change reality so I crawl back into fantasy.

I don't invest any of my identity into human exceptionalism, and don't think we are the best we could be, nor that nature knows what is best for us.

Keep on posting robo waifus

agreed. but why must that mean this "bend over and take it up the ass" mentality.
you were never a fighter to begin with were you. they kept taking your lunchmoney all highschool and you just accepted it.

can do

the reason I am aggressive with this kind of thing is because people are going to try to stop it, one because they are shared, two because of self interest. You think when designer babies come out with 300+ IQs, are physically prefect, and will live for 100s of years people are just going to except them. No, they are going to try to suppress the technology because they aren't going to be able to compete with super humans, same thing if we start to cybernetically augment ourselves. They are going to push against the tech because it will make them obsolete.

did you mean scared?

implying there aren't good reasons to try and stem the possible insane boom of intelligence.
it is necessary for people to understand the world because that gives them predictability.
predictability is essential to higher your chances of survival, health and happiness. don't blame people for wanting a gradual organic progress of biological data just because you are lonely and want robot waifu's

you aren't sustaining civilizations. families do that, and you outgrew the only family you had years ago. at best you are a tax payer of some sort. your job is replaceable and your genetic material is no doubt not worth much either.

you don't get to decide how we evolve. you are the one who is scared. you are the one acting in sheer self interest.

holy shit

I don't blame people for being scared, and I don't blame 3DPD for being scared of an idea of a world where a man can get emotional and physical intimacy as well as a family from something other then them, but that doesn't mean they get to stand in the way without being challenged.

good thing there are people like you then. I don't want civilization end as much as you, and the longer it goes one, the more progress is made, and the closer we come to the technology for men to escape.

males have never had much say in our evolution, and scared of what exactly of what?

except you can't get emotionally and physically intimate with them. you are dreaming. things won't evolve the way you think they will, princess.

Im the one who understands what civilizations means and what essential role families play in that.

you want do anything
you wont get anything
you wont "escape" because the thing you're running from is yourself.
the dream of robo waifu's may keep you occupied for now but it is just that. a dream.
males have had more to say than females, evolution-wise. only recently have they (unfortunately) been granted political power but for the rest of mankind they were largely at the mercy of men. they would have kids. this was not a request or an option, it was an obligation. men choose the women, not the other way around.

Post more pictures of the doll

pathetic

you're right…..but you're not one to speak

yet. I don't think we are there yet, but I am hopefully that we will one day.
I was implying neither of us want civilization to end.
I do acknowledge the importance of the family unit in regards of maintaining civilizations if you don't have the level of tech necessary to make it obsolete.

females are the limiting factor in reproduction, females choose what traits get passed on. All males have ever really done is advertise, and demonstrated their utility to females.
hypergamy wouldn't be an instinct universally present in females if men had the majority of say in how our species evolved.

this phenomenon is on of the last century, not longer.
and you're completely forgetting essential biology and psychology when dealing with non-hetero non-monogamous relationships. you care for yourself, not the well being of potential offspring. you want to reproduce, not build and grow.

I am sure rapes did account for some reproductive success for some men, but it is small, almost irrelevant fact, given that more 3DPD have had more reproductive success then men since forever, and when agriculture came up, almost all 3DPD flocked to the men that were farming rather then the nomadic men who hunted for most of their food, making a bottle neck of men that passed on their genes that was completely due to 3DPD's choice.

it accounted for all of it. and when civilization took of, it was arranged marriages, no marriage rights for women, father granting their daughter to worthy men etc

what the fuck are you on about mate

again this is the last century only where this has become a large scale thing

also, those men weren't just "profiling to get women"
they were trying to fucking survive and be useful to eachother. who know women like useful men. fucking hell you are dense

yep, men just lived as nomads going from all-female tribe to all-female tribe, and just raped the ones they liked, and that is how men controlled the evolution of the human species.
fucking idiot

they weren't profiling anything, they were using a more successful survival strategy, and because of this 3DPD chose these men over the ones still living as nomads, demonstrating female control over the men who reproduce.
look, we aren't going to get anywhere with this.

are you high?

implying men don't choose the women they want to procreate with

there's a reason fatties and uglies reproduce far less you dumbfuck, both sexes select for reproduction. stop crying and accept you aren't good enough

wow you really do hate yourself, huh?

I was being facetious about the male on female rape reproductive success theory. I want to talk about sexbots, not the evolutionary history of humans.

females select far more then males do.

I do kinda hate the fact that I wasn't born in a time with sexbots on the level I want

ofcourse they do, men can look after themselves, they need only select for their childrens wellbeing

women can't. not only for children but also for themselves. they can not sustain themselves so naturally their choice of partner is more important.

men and women are not the same
they are not equal
their sexuality works differently
they should not have the same rights
stop crying because you secretly wish you were a girl.

The degree to which women do makes the degree to which men do practically irrelevant. There is not only genetic proof, as pointed out, but stats from dating sites show that women think that something like 80% of men have "below average" looks.

He was obviously mocking the idea that the other guy was implying, pointing out the absurdity of it.

I literally only saw the replies that appeared on the front page and some of them are so stupid I had to reply. Like this guy, for example…

Buying feminist lies that go against not only shit we can see and measure today, not only against actual historical evidence that shows how women were actually treated throughout history (feminists yell so hard about oppression but actually looking at the stats and documents shows otherwise), but against genetic proof that show his ideas (really feminist shit that was shoved down his throat since childhood) are retarded.

Who said anything about secretly? Who wouldn't want to be part of the pampered ruling class instead of the working class? Why would you choose to actually have to work not just for yourself, but for others, and be hated for it and called privileged? With a twist of fate you could have had everything handed to you, from money, to power, to love, and you'd get to call anyone who isn't handed those things evil oppressors.

and why is it bad that women select?
it pushes men to excel.
women being very selective is one of the factors that drives a society forwards because it means if you do fuck all, you don't get to fuck.

faggot

ITT
losers who are mad women don't want them.
I understand the odds are not in your favor

but we are men. insurmountable obstacles have been placed before us for millions of years and we yet prevailed.

instead of wallowing in self pity, chance your situation

will you scurry and die like a rat or will you fight

so, you admit 3DPD have done, and do exert more control over the evolution of humans then men.
I never said they were

Because they are hypergamous parasites that destroy civilization due their selfish, disloyal nature with the power inevitably given to by men after a society reaches a point of prosperity and safety

Women selection is shit. I've met more women in our generation with retarded or disabled children then ever before. Hell, I have older women who can't find a man hitting on me with their disgusting used up holes and child with daddy issues all the damn time. It's annoying now and sickens me.
In the past yes but now its a shit retarded.
I know plenty of failed chads in their older lives that only had to look good and fuck to get a women when they where younger. These guys haven't accomplished shit.

Thats why we are making our own companions. The question is why are you so upset about it?
Thats why we are making companion bots… Women have become "obstacles" for the average joe.
Yup we are doing that…
We will build a better way of life instead of living like sub humans.

This. Some of the guys on
>>>/robowaifu/
seem to have some practical ideas.

It's not transhumanism as much as transwomanism.

I'll be destroyed eventually anyway. What I want is for robots to take over and destroy the rest of you fuckers.

The people who will stand against us are not scared of the robot's intelligence, they are scared of the robot's vagina.

Men had the obligation of working and going to war and dying for it. They did not choose the women. You can look at ancient propaganda, and getting girls to like you was always a primary motivation for individuals going to war.

Because this means that women don't have to excel, they get to be useless leeches. The sooner we can rid ourselves of them, with robowaifus and artificial wombs, the sooner we will be free of perhaps the most major drain there is on any human society.