I WAS ON MY SECOND MONTH OF NOFAP AND I WANTED TO FAP SO BAD BUT I DIDN'T AND INSTEAD SO I COULDNT FAP I SUPERGLUED MY...

I WAS ON MY SECOND MONTH OF NOFAP AND I WANTED TO FAP SO BAD BUT I DIDN'T AND INSTEAD SO I COULDNT FAP I SUPERGLUED MY PENIS HOLE SHUT AND SUPERGLUED MY PENIS TO MY STOMACH AND I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND IT'S ALL SO FUCKED UP NOW THAT THEY'LL HAVE TO CUT OFF MY FR*CKING DICK!!!!!!!!! DANG IT!

You would have decrease gradually instead of sudden stopped for two months.

So you didn't think that you needed to piss…?

start slow OP, start with cutting off your left nut and then move up gradually to the dick

He's at the hospital so they are going to cut the glued skins off so his dick will be scarred.

IT'S NOT JUST THE SKINS MY ENTIRE D*CK IS PLUGGED UP THEIR GOING TO AMPUTATION IT!!!! I'M FREAKING THE FR*CK OUT GUYS!

Fapping is a fact of life, just do it. People who tell you it's a drug are retards. If your dick is broken, you should probably see a doctor, though.

MY D*CK WAS BROKEN AND I WENT TO THE DOCTOR THAT'S WHAT THIS POST IS ABOUT YOU FR*CKKIN IDIOT!!!!!!

Hey, now you can follow your lifelong dream of becoming a tranny! Congratulations! What's your favorite dress? Is it red cocktail dress?

use thinner or turpentine. i can't believe your doctor didn't know that simple solution so i guess you are fake news

Okay what brand did you use to superglue your penis? Why can't they destroy the superglue with the nail polish remover? The nail polish remover can destroy the supeglue.

NoFap is for idiots

us real men are doing NoEat. I'm on week three now.

Oh I didn't know that you are breatharian.

THEY TRIED THAT MY DAD WORKS FOR THE ARMY IT'S A SPECIAL KIND OF GLUE THEY USE TO FIX TIRE LEASKS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT'S MADE OF OH S*** YOU GUYS MY DAD IS COMING NOW I GOTTA GO

Let us know how's it going with your superglued penis. Stay strong!

I never knew someone would actually supeglued their penis to the stomach.

And they say nofap isn't a shitty cult.

No one's gonna ask for pics?

Do you really wanted to see a superglued penis?

Was on a nofap for two days before I broke it.

It's fucking Holla Forums normalfag.

Don't forget time stamp

That's what you get for listening to no fap.
Having constant sex wastes as much energy, just do what chads do fap/fuck daily and eat testosterone high foods, and zinc high foods after to replenish sperm count.

Fap a week will do fine.

I do no fap every other day, then fap the next day. Intensifies the sensations

I want to see pics.