God in Heaven

Ok guys, tipping fedoras aside, how can you still believe in God?
Don't you know that clouds are made out of gas. If God was sitting on a cloud, would he not fall down?
I heard people say, that God is not sitting on a cloud, God is in a parallel universe, in space, on another planet, all around us.
Don't you just make shit up at this point?

Name the place in the bible this is written.

Don't believe in god, but do read the bible for the sake of lore.

Well, where is he sitting then?

no thx

a place called heaven which i guess is in another dimension, the same place I guess the UFOs go when they vanish.

The kikes from yesterday are extinct. Completely different group of people.

You are free to remain ignorant though.

Why do you think your fantasies have anything to do with reality?

Job 22:14

'Clouds are a hiding place for Him, so that He cannot see; And He walks on the vault of heaven.'

God isn't in the clouds you atusist, I bet you take everything you read literally.

Maybe he STANDS on a cloud!!

how is heaven not sky?
how do u know theres more dimensions?
How do u know any of it has a god in it?
How does he interact with here through the dimensions?
How do u know which god is it and how is he like?

i believe in kek

i believed in god once, it didn't make me feel very good about myself though.

u converted me

There are three heavens: the sky, space and the 3rd heaven (1 Cor. 12:2) another dimension.

If I did then I would not consider them fantasies, now would I?

You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols.

try again

no, theres only 1 heaven - the sky

Well, God is clearly not in the sky.

You are just making things up.

loominatees

SCIENCE SUCK! BELIEVE IN GOD AND FUCK THE DUCK!

1. Nothing matters.
2. So what I believe doesn't matter.
3. So I believe in God.

Checkmate fedoratards.

wrong
check mate, mate

The notion of a Christian god seems a bit far-fetched to me, but when you remove all the sentience and anthropomorphism from what people define as "god" the idea starts to make a little more sense, especially when you go one step further and use the 2d-3d analogy to explain a being/presence/thing that could belong/exist in a “dimension” above ours, but it's above modern human capacity of interaction or modeling.

The question then becomes, would a sentient 2d creature consider humans "gods" since they can "create" 2d inanimate objects?

Although I do understand this idea of a “sentient 2d creature” is a terrible way of exemplifying it, since there's no such thing as a sentient 2d creature, and the actual possibility of a higher dimension(s) even existing is merely hypothetical, it's still a more sensible way to approach the god question, while avoiding all the dogma that surrounds it.

I personally think the idea of a god as an anthropomorphized being is just a reflection of the human ego, and it holds no water in a cosmic scale. Still, I don't immediately dismiss the idea that there must be a region far beyond the observable universe that could be completely above human comprehension spitting elements in a primordial form and completely bending/breaking the laws of physics. Although the idea appears to be just fun thinking, I am of the mindset that the same way primitive humans used their own surroundings/experiences to explain what they didn't know, and completely ignored the possibility that anything beyond their surroundings could exist and do things they couldn't explain, or even comprehend, could also apply to us now, but in a cosmic scale. When you assume nothing beyond the observable universe is capable of producing events of which can’t be explained or understood by modern science, the exact same short-sightedness of which I'm condemning primitive humans is being committed by us now.

If the idea that cosmic events beyond human comprehension could exist outside of the observable universe seems too far-fetched to you, I would say you are committing a mistake similar to the one that created the “christian god”, since you are using the human’s limited understanding/comprehension to try to explain events that are far beyond our insignificant human scale to explain the cosmos.

It's food for thought to say the least.

tl;dr: not the Christian version of "god", but I believe there must be things no one can explain or understand, happening beyond the observable universe.

how do u know theres a beyond of the universe, that theres something there and that it created or understands any universe?

The same way a caveman wouldn't be able to ever understand or entertain the concept of a paper plane.

Scientifics then:

This is so perfect that God must exists.

Scientifics now:

This is so perfect that God doesnt exists, please dont take my money Mr. Soros.

so argument from incredulity fallacy
theres no beyond to begin with

neither of this was scientific ever

Well, I think the odds would be in my favor in that one, but I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. That's merely what my limited knowledge allows me to conceptualize in a more poetic or philosophical way than on a scientific one.

u r unable to calculate the odds, so u dont know if the odds r on your side.

You got it, now contain your autism and please try to understand what is happening, out of solipsism you cant prove anything and i was talking about propaganda evolution, fedoras are just autistics tards targeted by propaganda, the point of a spear if you want.

the fuck r u on about?

You're on a divine rant or something?

Autism is a serious problem.

And that problem is the jews

Yea, can relate too OP. I'm jewish but not religious at all: eat pork, don't celebrate jewish holidays, don't go too the synagogue etc. But I do believe there's some kind of spirit that's behind everything that exists.

Smh.

how do u know?

Know what?

that theres a spirit and its behind it

Its just a name, take your suramin please.

shlomo, shekel, gas all jews, hitler did nothing wrong

I don't know, I don't know at all. But that's what I personally believe, that some great power is the behind everything, animals, humans, earth, stars, the universe. I can't really explain it, but that's my belief.

:^)

do u care to believe whats real, or what feels good?

What feels good, even if we get answers to all our questions: Do god exist? Did jesus really resurrect? Nothing will change, you will be the same user shitposting on a dead imageboard.

well - u r shit person, cuz reality is more important, than your feelings
theres no spirit behind it

Sure.

I don't give two shits about this post but please, for the love of god MOAR OF HER!

stay delusional, jew

If that makes you happier, :^)

its real

OP here.
Another thing that bothers me, is that religious people get offended if you don't believe their claims.
How can you expect me to believe in a thing that you just made up a second ago? Just out of the blue.

Hey op, where did you get those pics of nadia? I never seen them before.

She used to have a facebook, but I can't find it anymore. She got blacked btw.

Is there any way you could maybe post your collection? Imgur maybe? And without the niggers please.

dumping all I have

Thanks user, you're da real MVP.

There is knowledge, and there is time. This is certain.
If something exists in a certain amount, there logically is a total of that thing.
The totality of knowledge and the totality of time, by their very nature, has to be the same thing.
If you think time outside time, all time that ever existed, that is all the knowlege that ever existed.
That is god, and it is as certain as everything else.
Just because you're to dumb to understand, and ask the wrong question, doesn't make it unreal.
Everything else is faggotry and mind-wanking.

I meant 2 Cor. 12:2

Just fedoras.

Yeah, sure… min

I believe in the FSM.

So god is a theoretical library. Most people would define it as some sort of sentient super-being. So you're just changing the definition of god to say that it exists. I say the Loch Ness Monster is the totality of time and knowledge. So the Loch Ness Monster exists too, but it's not a living creature that lives in a lake.

Exactly. It doesn't have to be a real, physical being, to exist. It exists as tales and as a part of Scottish culture. Same can go for god. user whom you replied to stated it really good as god might just be the combination of time and knowledge.
Anyone can believe whatever he wants to believe. If a religious person feels better just by a thought that god is real, why shouldn't he think so? If a fedora wearing fag feels better thinking that there is no god, why shouldn't he think so?

Because the truth is the truth and we should not live in a fantasy world. Otherwise, we should let trannies think they're women. Who cares if it's true, right? Let them believe what they want to believe. Don't argue with them.

but does kek believe in you?

Well, that's the bad example of this. Trannies is a mental disorder. I'm not saying that we should make safe space circlejerks about "muh believz" and "my rights". There is a difference in supporting your culture and cooperating with it and being a degenerate.

Here's my blog post:
I was raised as a evangelical lutheran christian but I eventually separted from the church because I didn't want to pay the extra %1 tax. Evangelical lutheran church is really easy going and doesn't really demand anything from you or belonging to it doesn't really change your life in any meaningful way unless you decide to voluntarily participate by going to church ect. I have nothing against people who do believe in god but I've never really felt like I have.

You fucking DEGENERATES

I don't care if it's red, blue, religion or science flavored, you guys need to stop drinking the goddamn Kool-Aid. If God as most people think of him exists and he sat on a cloud, I'm sure he wouldn't fall through if he didn't want to. He could probably disregard gravity at will because, you know, he fucking invented it. You need to get outside that fucking box and starting thinking there. If you have some proof that God doesn't exist, I'll check it but here's a protip: no one has fucking absolute proof for or against his existence. We could have gotten more accomplished in a trap thread or some gay shit but, no, you guys need to spam each other with shit that's never going to change anyone's mind because your minds are all already made up. Shut the fuck up and get off my Holla Forums.

If your culture involves pretending to believe and promoting the belief of ideas that are factually incorrect, you should change that aspect of your culture.

God, is not in the clouds, he is everywhere, he is in you, you are him, this is Vedanta, the ultimate truth, just search about it.

Okay Mike, time to go to bed.
Only culture doing so is the one culture that doesn't have a past. (^:

This is the most retarded post I've seen in a while